Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old March 7th, 2024, 03:55 PM
matzo from cbox

Bump Policy: if i only post during school for more that 4/5 days in a row, don't bump me, i'll be back asap
My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: Haggard Ruins

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

Burnetspark wrapped his tail around his apprentice comfortingly.

´´ThunderClan´s camp used to be here,´´ He mewed gently. ´´But whenever the sinkhole opened up, we had to leave.´´

-+Flintpaw+-
6 moons/energetic/curious
[2/100]

"Oh," he said, slipping out from behind his mentor. "So when do we start training?" he asked, his excitement flooding back as he bounced around. I want to shred those ShadowClan fleabags! Or those stinky RiverClan warriors. They killed a lot of our warriors! And I want to hunt. I'll bring a whole eagle back to camp!" He was excited. He wanted to be a warrior, and he had the best mentor ever! Burnetspark was AWESOME!!!

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)
Old March 7th, 2024, 03:59 PM

Status: marinette will always be my favorite miraculous character.
Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Queenly

ThunderClan Re: Haggard Ruins

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars View Post

-+Flintpaw+-
[2/100]

"Oh," he said, slipping out from behind his mentor. "So when do we start training?" he asked, his excitement flooding back as he bounced around. I want to shred those ShadowClan fleabags! Or those stinky RiverClan warriors. They killed a lot of our warriors! And I want to hunt. I'll bring a whole eagle back to camp!" He was excited. He wanted to be a warrior, and he had the best mentor ever! Burnetspark was AWESOME!!!

Burnetspark stepped away and stood in front of Flintpaw.

´´Right now, you will be harming no cat, ThunderClan or not,´´ The warrior meowed firmly with a whisk of his tail. The ginger-and-black tom fixed a firm look on his apprentice through blue eyes. ´´Besides, we will start out with a tour of the territory and our borders.´´

Last edited by paris; March 7th, 2024 at 04:00 PM.
Old March 7th, 2024, 05:34 PM
matzo from cbox

Bump Policy: if i only post during school for more that 4/5 days in a row, don't bump me, i'll be back asap
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

Burnetspark stepped away and stood in front of Flintpaw.

´´Right now, you will be harming no cat, ThunderClan or not,´´ The warrior meowed firmly with a whisk of his tail. The ginger-and-black tom fixed a firm look on his apprentice through blue eyes. ´´Besides, we will start out with a tour of the territory and our borders.´´
-+Flintpaw+-
[3/100]

Flintpaw's tail drooped. "Aw," he said. But he instantly gained back his excitement. "Where are we going first?" he asked, his tail swishing happily. Is Smallpines too dangerous? I wanna go to Firefly Cove. I heard it's really pretty. Or Cattail Pond!" he said. He smiled happily, nuzzling his mentor. "You're the BEST!" he purred.

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)
Old March 7th, 2024, 06:22 PM

Status: marinette will always be my favorite miraculous character.
Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Queenly

ThunderClan Re: Haggard Ruins

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars View Post
-+Flintpaw+-
[3/100]

Flintpaw's tail drooped. "Aw," he said. But he instantly gained back his excitement. "Where are we going first?" he asked, his tail swishing happily. Is Smallpines too dangerous? I wanna go to Firefly Cove. I heard it's really pretty. Or Cattail Pond!" he said. He smiled happily, nuzzling his mentor. "You're the BEST!" he purred.

Burnetspark couldn´t help but purr at his apprentice´s praise. He lowered his head and nuzzled Flintpaw´s ears with his muzzle.

´´Smallpines is a bit dangerous right now, yes,´´ The tom meowed, lifting his head. ´´So we´ll start with Herondive Hollow, ThunderClan´s border with ShadowClan.´´

[ The next post is to be at Herondive Hollow. ]

Last edited by paris; March 7th, 2024 at 06:23 PM.
Old March 13th, 2024, 09:54 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@dino.

The Tom wasted no time once the fox magnet scuttled off, and once the leader gave him the go ahead. On a mission to figure out what that beast was exactly. Doing his best to remember it in detail as he tried to explain it to Bumblestar. He had already explained what happened once before, but it was when he was in a rare state. A frightened state. He knows better than to trust his judgement when frightened.

Long strong tail, as strong as a stone wall, sharp fangs. Tall. Taller than a fox almost with how lanky it was. And those claws, easily able to rip a cat in half. Quieting his explanation the closer they got, till Spiderthroat did nothing more than keep a keen eye once they were there. “Here’s hoping it moved on.” he said in a hushed tone.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 19th, 2024, 07:32 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

What Spiderthroat told her on the way there was, well, nothing short of absolutely horrifying. Bumblestar's fur spiked as she listened without looking, automatically on guard for anything that might happen to pop out of the bushes at them.

She grew more cautious as they approached the ruins, sniffing the air and then recoiling at the stench that bombarded her nose. "Damn thing stinks," she hissed under her breath. "Safe to say it hasn't, I think. Need to get it outta here before it gets bored of the ruins 'n decides to start poking around more crowded spaces."

[ @Starfall ]
Old March 22nd, 2024, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
What Spiderthroat told her on the way there was, well, nothing short of absolutely horrifying. Bumblestar's fur spiked as she listened without looking, automatically on guard for anything that might happen to pop out of the bushes at them.

She grew more cautious as they approached the ruins, sniffing the air and then recoiling at the stench that bombarded her nose. "Damn thing stinks," she hissed under her breath. "Safe to say it hasn't, I think. Need to get it outta here before it gets bored of the ruins 'n decides to start poking around more crowded spaces."

[ @Starfall ]

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH

The Calico kept down low, tail twitching with anticipation. Sure the thing was huge but it snuck up on him once, it would surely do it again. Keeping an eye around them as Bumblestar spoke. "Well what are you thinkin. Do we wanna kill it or are we wantin to just drive it out..." he asked, turning to look at her for a moment. "That thing won't be easy to kill." a quick tack onto his question.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old March 25th, 2024, 06:24 PM
roar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Spiderthroat

The Calico kept down low, tail twitching with anticipation. Sure the thing was huge but it snuck up on him once, it would surely do it again. Keeping an eye around them as Bumblestar spoke. "Well what are you thinkin. Do we wanna kill it or are we wantin to just drive it out..." he asked, turning to look at her for a moment. "That thing won't be easy to kill." a quick tack onto his question.
"Killing it would be preferable." That choice was easy - doing so, apparently much harder. Bumblestar ran her tongue over her lips, mirroring Spiderthroat as he surveyed the area. "Last thing I want is for it to get a taste of cat blood 'n go lookin' for more. If we can only scare it away, then fine, but I'd rather see it dead than watch it run off."
Old March 30th, 2024, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
"Killing it would be preferable." That choice was easy - doing so, apparently much harder. Bumblestar ran her tongue over her lips, mirroring Spiderthroat as he surveyed the area. "Last thing I want is for it to get a taste of cat blood 'n go lookin' for more. If we can only scare it away, then fine, but I'd rather see it dead than watch it run off."

Spiderthroat

Spiderthroat refocused his attention back onto the Leader. "Well, I'm down for killin it. Probably like you said we'd need a good few patrols. Thinkin maybe 4 patrols, 3 cats on each with a Hornet in charge of each countin myself." a pause as he tried to think. "Sucks to say but, we won't really overpower it, not that thing. But I'm thinkin we can trick it. One gaggle of idiots as loud n annoyin, actin as bait. Two to attack anythin n everythin, and one to toss rocks, mud and everything under the sun at it."

Sounded...decent in retrospect. "How's that sound?"

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old April 12th, 2024, 10:36 PM
roar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Spiderthroat

Spiderthroat refocused his attention back onto the Leader. "Well, I'm down for killin it. Probably like you said we'd need a good few patrols. Thinkin maybe 4 patrols, 3 cats on each with a Hornet in charge of each countin myself." a pause as he tried to think. "Sucks to say but, we won't really overpower it, not that thing. But I'm thinkin we can trick it. One gaggle of idiots as loud n annoyin, actin as bait. Two to attack anythin n everythin, and one to toss rocks, mud and everything under the sun at it."

Sounded...decent in retrospect. "How's that sound?"
"Trick it... if it's stupid enough," Bumblestar muttered. "'N hey, if we happen to lose a few problem-causers as bait, that's fine by me. I'll leave the set-up to you, since you've already run into it before. ...Let's get back to camp before it realizes we're here."