Last post by Mica
Today 03:18 PM

Old March 19th, 2018, 04:22 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightpaw View Post
Lightpaw slowly emerged from the distance, noticing her friend. Excitement bubbled up inside her as she had always wanted to see him. The daisy in his mouth made Lightpaw feel more excited. She slowly began padding towards the rocks.
Jaguartooth smiled when he saw his friend coming towards him and he jumped to his paws, his tail waving excitedly. He watched her approach, his amber gaze bright with happiness. He waited silently for her to come up onto their rock.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 19th, 2018, 04:26 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Jaguartooth smiled when he saw his friend coming towards him and he jumped to his paws, his tail waving excitedly. He watched her approach, his amber gaze bright with happiness. He waited silently for her to come up onto their rock.
Feeling a sense of happiness, Lightpaw bounded towards the rocks, climbing up on one and taking a seat. Her paws prickled with excitement, and she wondered if maybe spending more time with Jaguartooth would get her mind off of the Dark Forest. Recently, she had nearly drowned and fell unconscious, only to be rescued by her enemy Scorndusk.
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots
Old March 19th, 2018, 04:48 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightpaw View Post
Feeling a sense of happiness, Lightpaw bounded towards the rocks, climbing up on one and taking a seat. Her paws prickled with excitement, and she wondered if maybe spending more time with Jaguartooth would get her mind off of the Dark Forest. Recently, she had nearly drowned and fell unconscious, only to be rescued by her enemy Scorndusk.
Jaguartooth went over to Lightpaw, his happiness evident in the bright twinkle in his eyes.
He licked her in between the ears a few moments before gazing into her eyes. "I am so glad to see you, Lightpaw...," he purred. "I have a small gift for you..." He padded over to the bush where he had hidden the daisy. He reached his paw underneath the branches and gently pulled out the flower, taking it gently into his jaws and carrying it over to his friend. He set it down in front of her before taking a small pawstep back, his tail tip flicking nervously as he dipped his head. "It... it was the prettiest I could find... I would have gotten a nicer flower, but I didn't want my Clan mates to be suspicious... they all try to look for any reason to question me, to make me look like I'm doing something I'm not supposed to..." He sighed. "So I got you this one..." He felt his pelt heat up as he glanced up at her. "Do... do you like it...?," he meowed shyly.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 19th, 2018, 04:57 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Jaguartooth went over to Lightpaw, his happiness evident in the bright twinkle in his eyes.
He licked her in between the ears a few moments before gazing into her eyes. "I am so glad to see you, Lightpaw...," he purred. "I have a small gift for you..." He padded over to the bush where he had hidden the daisy. He reached his paw underneath the branches and gently pulled out the flower, taking it gently into his jaws and carrying it over to his friend. He set it down in front of her before taking a small pawstep back, his tail tip flicking nervously as he dipped his head. "It... it was the prettiest I could find... I would have gotten a nicer flower, but I didn't want my Clan mates to be suspicious... they all try to look for any reason to question me, to make me look like I'm doing something I'm not supposed to..." He sighed. "So I got you this one..." He felt his pelt heat up as he glanced up at her. "Do... do you like it...?," he meowed shyly.
Lightpaw admired the beautiful daisy. "I love it!" She meowed, a purr of glee rumbling from her throat. This gift was very special to Lightpaw, and she thought that maybe ThunderClan should learn to stop being suspicious of Jaguartooth and know he was just trying to be a friend.
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots
Old March 19th, 2018, 10:27 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

She could see the pain in the deputy’s eyes and she fluffed up her own fur before turning and giving her shoulder a lick. All the deputies and leaders she had known where tough on the exterior, she liked them of course except for Blazingstar which she had briefly met the other day. He made her feel uncomfortable in her own skin despite knowing there was nothing really wrong with him, it was most likely just in her mind anyways. Despite the tough exteriors of other deputies and leaders, Powdernose seemed like the kind of gentle deputy, unlike others. He was careful and passionate, why else would he had come to see the fallen thunderclan tom. “Fallenstar was the same, I mean he kinda still is the same” she corrected herself letting her tail lash a few times with an exhausted sigh. Fallenstar hated her, starclan the way he would glare and flex his claws. A shiver clawed it’s way up her back and she sucked a hard breath in. “I’ll assure you passionstar must have high hopes, you will not dispoint him I’m sure of it” she said with an affectionate and encouraging glance that seemed too friendly for the regular deputy to deputy talk. She glanced upwards at the darkening stars and she blinked her eyes shut for a moment “do you ever think starclan made the wrong choice. He needn’t die a death to prove a point let alone the clans let this all fall between our paws” she asked not looking back at him rather stare up into the sky, the flickering stars blinking back at her. Traitors.

powdernose shrugged indifferently. "passionstar has his moments, but no matter what, i still love the goofy furball. we've been friends ever since i was fostered." the siamese tom sighed and shook his head fondly. "he will certainly be sure to keep me on my paws," he purred. his ears demeaner weakened as his gaze settled upon the thunderclan warrior. they weren't meant to die. powdernose's head dipped respectfully, eyes clouded with grief.
as the battle raged on, he had been in the forest, daydreaming about a certain warrior. as observed, powdernose never fought. he was a coward. he would remain this way if he didn't learn to toughen up his barrier. maybe stonegazer can help, he thought before shaking away his distractions.
listening to rowanflower, powdernose turned to the sky. he felt no difference within his emotions at the topic, not being such a firm believer in starclan. the tom believed in it, yes, but he didn't depend on all those in its starry territories. "peace may be sought, but will forever remain unfound," powdernose mewed simply. his tail sweeped against the ground, tossing up some dust. "those who wish to seek peace must find it within themselves first." the thunderclan deputy sighed, content with his words.
Old March 26th, 2018, 06:30 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
powdernose shrugged indifferently. "passionstar has his moments, but no matter what, i still love the goofy furball. we've been friends ever since i was fostered." the siamese tom sighed and shook his head fondly. "he will certainly be sure to keep me on my paws," he purred. his ears demeaner weakened as his gaze settled upon the thunderclan warrior. they weren't meant to die. powdernose's head dipped respectfully, eyes clouded with grief.
as the battle raged on, he had been in the forest, daydreaming about a certain warrior. as observed, powdernose never fought. he was a coward. he would remain this way if he didn't learn to toughen up his barrier. maybe stonegazer can help, he thought before shaking away his distractions.
listening to rowanflower, powdernose turned to the sky. he felt no difference within his emotions at the topic, not being such a firm believer in starclan. the tom believed in it, yes, but he didn't depend on all those in its starry territories. "peace may be sought, but will forever remain unfound," powdernose mewed simply. his tail sweeped against the ground, tossing up some dust. "those who wish to seek peace must find it within themselves first." the thunderclan deputy sighed, content with his words.

( I’m so sorry this is going to be short ;-; )

Rowanflower drew in a hasty breath than blinked a few times, fostered, he was fostered just like I was. She knew there where others like her but sometimes you just felt alone in a world like that. Her head sagged to the side letting out another hefty sigh before planting herself firmly behind the fallen warrior. She gave the brown toms fur another cleaning around the ears. It felt like she where licking stone, that’s how cold his body was. “That’s good. You’ll lead thunderclan one day, you outta keep on your toes for that” she mused looking back up at him from her crouched position. She drew her tongue gently over the warriors frost bitten fur another time before gazing fondly at Powdernose. “It’s good to know that we’ve got warriors with hearts still- everyone seems so harsh all of a sudden” she said referring to the gathering which he had known nothing about. Since no thunderclan cats or shadowclan cats had attended. That reminded her to ask what on earth the warrior had been doing here and why birthed clan had showed. Though she had sneaking suspicions it had been related to some sort of fight, perhaps Snowstars uncany demotion or so called ‘stepping down’ though she has no right to assume it, her mind was already thinking of scenarios. What he
Said next blew her away completely. Taking the breath right out of her with one fell paw swoop. “You think so? It’s impossible?” she questioned a little hope draining from her eyes a moment later.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old March 26th, 2018, 10:01 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

( I’m so sorry this is going to be short ;-; )

Rowanflower drew in a hasty breath than blinked a few times, fostered, he was fostered just like I was. She knew there where others like her but sometimes you just felt alone in a world like that. Her head sagged to the side letting out another hefty sigh before planting herself firmly behind the fallen warrior. She gave the brown toms fur another cleaning around the ears. It felt like she where licking stone, that’s how cold his body was. “That’s good. You’ll lead thunderclan one day, you outta keep on your toes for that” she mused looking back up at him from her crouched position. She drew her tongue gently over the warriors frost bitten fur another time before gazing fondly at Powdernose. “It’s good to know that we’ve got warriors with hearts still- everyone seems so harsh all of a sudden” she said referring to the gathering which he had known nothing about. Since no thunderclan cats or shadowclan cats had attended. That reminded her to ask what on earth the warrior had been doing here and why birthed clan had showed. Though she had sneaking suspicions it had been related to some sort of fight, perhaps Snowstars uncany demotion or so called ‘stepping down’ though she has no right to assume it, her mind was already thinking of scenarios. What he
Said next blew her away completely. Taking the breath right out of her with one fell paw swoop. “You think so? It’s impossible?” she questioned a little hope draining from her eyes a moment later.

( same ;; )

the tom's tail flicked sluggishly. "if the clans don't come to agreements with each other, the wars will only build up upon each other until nobody is left. peace cannot be found in hatred." he sighed and shook his head, eyes downcast to his paws. powdernose seemed to be examining them, almost. imagining the blood of a clan cat splattered within his fur.

he shuddered at the thought.

powdernose's blue gaze seemed to darken for a split second as he thought of the battles. he had stayed behind, as he always did, with everything. hunting patrols, training, everything. the tom would always make an excuse to sleep. you're just a cowards, powdernose. nobody will love you, powdernose. no wonder your parents abandoned you, powdernose. you're a little wimpy kit! he shook his head violently, trying to clear his thoughts.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old March 29th, 2018, 11:22 AM
♡♡♡

Ferretpelt led Lambpaw onto the sandy ground of Seastones, the sound of waves lapping gently at the shore nearby. He glanced over his shoulder to make sure Lambpaw was following before leading her over shells and stones and sand, eventually reaching a spot with smooth sand. He sat back on his haunches, resting his tail over his paws. He nodded to her, wanting her to sit beside him. He then gazed out over the ocean. The water was beautiful, like turquoise diamonds. And it stretched out as far as the eye could see. It was breathtaking. This was what he had wanted to show Lambpaw.

The black and white tom didn't say anything for a few moments, bringing his paw up to groom it, then drawing it over his ears. He set his paw back down, resting his tail over his paws once more. He eventually glanced at Lambpaw, a bright smile on his maw. "Isn't it wonderful?" He whispered. He hoped his friend would agree. Nothing could take one's breath away more than the sight of the ocean.

@Opal

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 29th, 2018, 11:42 AM
so nasty

Quote:
Ferretpelt led Lambpaw onto the sandy ground of Seastones, the sound of waves lapping gently at the shore nearby. He glanced over his shoulder to make sure Lambpaw was following before leading her over shells and stones and sand, eventually reaching a spot with smooth sand. He sat back on his haunches, resting his tail over his paws. He nodded to her, wanting her to sit beside him. He then gazed out over the ocean. The water was beautiful, like turquoise diamonds. And it stretched out as far as the eye could see. It was breathtaking. This was what he had wanted to show Lambpaw.

The black and white tom didn't say anything for a few moments, bringing his paw up to groom it, then drawing it over his ears. He set his paw back down, resting his tail over his paws once more. He eventually glanced at Lambpaw, a bright smile on his maw. "Isn't it wonderful?" He whispered. He hoped his friend would agree. Nothing could take one's breath away more than the sight of the ocean.

@Opal
Lambpaw trotted along behind Ferretpelt giving inquiring eyes to the soft pink and orange hues of the shells that littered the grainy sand that covered the shore stopping to sit beside the black and tom as he did. Lambpaw upon seeing the turquoise beauty that was the ocean just stared out into the sea for a few moments enraptured by the tranquil water and just the peacefulness of it all before turning to face Ferretpelt, "I-it's not w-w-wonderful... it's e-extraordinary." She mewed her eyes wide with wonder as she continued to look out, "You h-h-have to t-take m-m-me out h-here m-more it would b-be a s-sin not to have s-s-s-somecat constantly a-admiring this b-beauty." Lambpaw gushed walk slowing up wanting to draw her paw over the water. @RosePelt145

Last edited by Tavvi; March 31st, 2018 at 04:14 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2018, 04:11 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Lambpaw trotted along behind Ferretpelt giving inquiring eyes to the soft pink and orange hues of the shells that littered the grainy sand that covered the shore stopping to sit beside the black and tom as he did. Lambpaw upon seeing the turquoise beauty that was the ocean just stared out into the sea for a few moments enraptured by the tranquil water and just the peacefulness of it all before turning to face Ferretpelt, "I-it's not w-w-wonderful... it's e-extraordinary." She mewed her eyes wide with wonder as she continued to look out, "You h-h-have to t-take m-m-me out h-here m-more it would b-be a s-sin not to have s-s-s-somecat constantly a-admiring this b-beauty." Lambpaw gushed walk slowing up wanting to draw her paw over the water. @RosePelt145
Ferretpelt joined her, chuckling as he came up beside her, watching her as she drew her paw through the ocean water. He smiled and nodded. "You're right... it is truly extraordinary. And I would be more than happy to bring you here whenever you'd like, lassy." He stood close to her side, resting his tail over her back as the two cats gazed out over the sea. It was so... peaceful to just stand here and gaze out over the indescribable rapturous beauty of the sea. The black and white tom smiled at Lambpaw and licked between her ears before padding along the edge of the sea, then paused to glance back at her. "Come along, let's look for that conch shell, shall we...?"

♡ character page wip ♡