Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:00 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 16th, 2017, 01:25 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Storkpaw trudged back into the clearing, the shock, almost horrified expression still lingering in his face. What he had just witnessed was by far the weirdest thing he had ever seen, or heard of for that fact. His normally smooth, sleek fur was ruffled and dust ridden. With a quick glance he spotted Owlkit. He released a sigh of relief, forgetting momentarily about the interaction between Owlkit, Wingpaw and himself. The memory was at the back of his mind and all he could think about was what had just happened. He needed some cat who he trusted and trusted him back. A cat who wouldn't think he was crazy no matter what he said. And for him, that was Owlkit. She was like a sister to him and he loved her for that. She always seemed so patient and kind when she was around him. That was until Wingpaw had trotted in and tramped all over them.

He approached the white and brown she kit with a half hearted smile on his face. His wary limbs gave way and he flopped into a slouched sitting position beside her. Still not thinking of the annoyance and anger he had witnessed in her around Wingpaw, he rested his chin lightly on top of her head and sighed. "You would not believe what just happened out there." He said in an exasperated tone. His blue eyes flicked down to see her nose. He pulled away gently and flicked his tail around his paws as he sat up straighter. Now is when he needed some cat to talk too. It wasn't often, but apparently the worst could happen.
Owlkit saw her friend approaching and for a moment, she felt a flicker of frustration, remembering what had happened before, but when he got closer the frustration faded. She could never be mad at him for long. Not as long as that Wingpaw cat was nowhere in sight. As soon as she saw that cat again, she was going to...no. Nice thoughts. She thought to herself with a frustrated flick of her tail. Owlkit felt a smile spreading across her maw as Storkpaw put his chin on her head, although she tried to hide it- she was supposed to be mad at him, but of course, she was unable to keep her anger from shrinking until it was nearly gone. "Really? What happened, what'd you see? Or hear?" She asked, with kit-like innocence and curiosity in her voice. She hadn't spoken like that for a while- but she felt much more safe and comfortable with acting younger around Storkpaw, so there was no big deal with being like that.

Besides, no one else was paying attention to two friends hanging out and playing around, right? No one else even cared that they existed- well, Storkpaw's brother might, and maybe Kestrelkit and Doekit did, but as far as the other cats in the clan- nah. They probably never even shot a second glance in either one's direction, all too preoccupied with their own lives. All except that dumb Wing- no! Nice. Thoughts. Owlkit was more frustrated with herself then anything else that she couldn't think of anything good about Wingpaw...well, other then the fact that she was pretty. And had seemed friendly. And was Storkpaw's friend. There! Those are good things, right? Owlkit thought with a grin, satisfied until the other, more annoying part of her mind chimed in with it's own thoughts on Wingpaw. Well she's not that pretty. And she seemed kind of annoying, didn't she? And hey! I don't even want her to be Storkpaw's friend, how was that a good thing? She thought, annoyed with herself even as the thoughts entered her mind, but there was nothing she could do about them. It seemed Owlkit was cursed with these bad thoughts about the young apprentice...but even so, maybe someday she would be...more comfortable. She would learn that everything wasn't about her, right? Because it wasn't. She didn't own him, as she had constantly had to tell herself every time she thought about the infuriating encounter between her, Storkpaw, and Wingpaw. "Hey, Storkpaw...there's a question I've been meaning to ask you, I just never really- never got around to it, so I was wondering...why didn't you tell me you knew Wingpaw? How come you said she was your brother, or said you didn't know her?" Owlkit asked, a hurt tone entering her voice as she spoke.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 16th, 2017, 02:15 PM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"How have things been since Flowerpetal...went...and what happened to Hazelkit?"
"Everything is okay with Flowerpetal gone. I got you and my uncle, Gazeshadow. Hazelkit and me were playing to rough and she broke her leg." She meowed.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old February 16th, 2017, 03:25 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Timberpaw looked at his friend, remembering everything that they had done together. Meeting in the territory...helping in the fire...he remembered the flood of emotions that he had felt that awful day, when the fire had started...and now they were safe. ThunderClan was under a new rule, one that Apurva could feel proud to live under. But was she okay? Had he frightened her with their intimate encounter the other day? Did she frighten me? He wondered, realizing that his own heart was pounding inside of his chest. He shrugged it off as the familiar feelings he had had the other day with her. "So what's been happening? I mean, when's your ceremony going to be? You're staying in ThunderClan, aren't you? You've done so much to help, we could use a good cat like you, and I- we all need you." Timberpaw mewed, wondering exactly who he meant by all. Sure, ThunderClan could always use another good apprentice and hopefully she would be a warrior not too long after- with her determination she would. At least he hoped so.
He realized with a sting of embarrassment he had almost said the fateful words 'I need you.' He wasn't sure whether that would have been the greatest thing to say, but perhaps she would have been fine with it. If she were having those same feelings, then he...well...what could they do? Neither one knew what was going on. Both of them were clueless. This was horrible! The absolute worst thing that could happen. And then again...maybe it wasn't. Maybe this was good. He wasn't quite sure what to say to Apurva now, he wished that she would remember how much fun the two of them had had. He didn't like the feeling that she was nervous around him, like she felt he was...someone else. Somehow her expression reminded him of the look on many she cat's faces when he attempted to be friendly. He wasn't quite sure what he thought of it.
Why does she seem so...distant? Nervous? Worried? Oh, I should um, maybe, uh, do...something? He thought, shifting his weight uncomfortably as he did so. He licked his maw, an uncomfortable expression on his features. "Are you cold?" He asked, glancing over at her. He knew his short pelt would be less warm then her thick, pretty one, but he supposed it was probably just the thought that counted. He shifted his weight, anxiety rushing through him as he looked at her. He wasn't sure what to do, or say...he knew that things had changed between them. And that they would never be the same again. There was no way that he could get rid of these feelings, not in his mind and not at the moment...was there? He wouldn't give up his friend for anything in the world. But these feelings were definitely beginning to get to him and make him more uncomfortable. Make him feel like he couldn't- or wouldn't- stay away from her.
Apurva glanced at the brown tabby tom who was few tail lengths away from her, then she quickly looked away, hoping that he hadn't noticed. She wasn't sure why she hoped that, but the thought that he had not seen made her feel a small bit more relaxed, and soon, the pretty ginger, black and gray tuxedo she-cat had forgotten entirely that she had been feeling nervous, and looked up towards the cloudy gray sky, wishing that soon, new-leaf would be here, and the days would grow longer and warmer, and prey would thrive and be more plentiful, as it had in the past, several moons before. She had momentarily forgotten about Timberpaw, and when at last she glanced back at him, that hot, uncomfortable feeling she had come to feel quite often returned, making her pelt feel warm and itchy. At the same time, the former loner felt an odd fluttering feeling in both her chest and stomach, and for just a moment, she wondered if she had somehow gotten sick or something. Shaking away those less pleasant thoughts, she tried to focus herself on something happier, like the many good times she had already had while awaiting her apprentice ceremony here in the Clan. Looking back, Apurva realized that already, she had been here since the fires quite some time ago, but still, ThunderClan was not officially her home. Hopefully, it soon would be though, as the soon-to-be apprentice and member of the Clan was very excited as to what her name would be, as she knew that she would ot be keeping the name the twolegs had given her. It didn't bother her though, as she liked the way that Clan names sounded. They were more exciting than either loner or kittypet names were. Blinking,she realized that she had sort of zoned out in her own little bubble of thought, and quickly gave her chest fur a few quick, embarrassed licks, ducking her head in the process of doing so. "Yes, I'm staying in ThunderClan. There's no place I'd rather be than-" breaking off quickly as she realized that she had been about to say something that she feared that she would very much regret, she noticed that he had also broken off whatever he'd been about to say, and hint of curiosity entered her bright green hues, but she said nothing, thinking it best to drop that subject before it got any more uncomfortable than it already was. shaking her head, more to herself than anything else, she ducked her head to groom at a tangle in her fur that didn't actually exist, and she was just trying to avoid locking eyes with him, fearful of what she might see. "Huh? Oh! not very cold. now that it's later in the day anyways." she added with a light, somewhat amused tone, trying to lighten the mood a little bit. It was true, now that it was later in the day, what little of the sun that peeped through the clouds had made the temperature rise just a little, and the cold, biting wind had dropped to no more than a cool breeze. "Are you cold?" she added, not entirely sure why she'd asked him the same basic question he had asked her, but it felt wrong not to ask, so she didn't regret it. She glanced quickly over at him, keeping her gaze low to avoid eye contact, still scared that it might make the warmth in her pelt grow stronger and become less bearable. Already, she wished that it was just a bit colder so she could hide her faint trembling as cold, but she wasn't shivering enough to make her shake, and it was rather obviously not from the cold. Especially since she'd just told him that she wasn't cold.

@Lonestar23

Last edited by doghouse; March 1st, 2017 at 10:12 AM.
Old February 16th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Flameleaf smiled at the kits. One was golden with blue eyes, the second one was white with green eyes and the third one was black with green eyes. Two were female and one was male. "The golden one can be Sunkit." Flameleaf meowed. She looked at the white kit. "That one can be Cloudkit, and you can name that one." She pointed with her tail at the small black kit

Character Site

Old February 16th, 2017, 04:57 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Falconclaw wrapped his tail tightly around his paws, shaking slightly. He wasn't quite sure what to think. At this moment in time, nothing made much sense to him...though whether that was a good thing or bad thing, he didn't know. I don't understand. I don't understand why she doesn't respond, why she doesn't- why she can't just...tell me. Falconclaw thought, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth in frustration, in anger, in...confusion. Sadness. Worry both for his friend and for whatever was going on with her. Why wouldn't she tell him? Still, he could respect her decision. Whatever was going on, she didn't trust him, that was fine...just as long as she was safe. That was all that mattered. He wanted her to be with him, but she seemed to always avoid the subject whenever he brought it up, always smiling and polite until he mentioned 'love' and then she would turn into some sort of a shy, nervous cat, stammering and avoiding telling him anything...it was like everything in her just shut down. And Falconclaw hated it. He hated that she didn't trust him, he hated that she wouldn't- or maybe couldn't- understand how badly he wanted to be with her, and he hated that she was doing something that she wouldn't tell him. Just the fact that she wasn't going to tell him what was happening was enough to make him angry.

Why did she feel like she needed to hide from him? Whatever was going on, he wanted to help her. He wasn't going to hurt her, he wasn't going to...to make her uncomfortable in any way. Whoever it was she was seeing, he would help them. They were certainly a family member, and she didn't need to hide someone of her own kin from him. He would find out what was going on anyways.

He made a mental note to follow Spottedsong sometime soon, find out where she was going, who she was seeing...and why she wouldn't tell him. But in the meantime, I need to get back to meeting some new cats. It won't do for me to be a lonely hermit if she rejects me. Falconclaw thought with a slight chuckle. Despite his dark nature, he did have a sense of humor sometimes. He wished that Spottedsong knew that. Maybe she would like him better if he were able to lighten up around her, joke around some more...they should go hunting sometime. It was beautiful out in the territory, and hopefully she would agree to do it with him. Just as long as he...well...didn't get onto her too much. His investigation would have to wait. Falconclaw, though he didn't look like he would, loved romance. That was, when it was around certain cats. Spottedsong just happened to be one of those cats.

Falconclaw doubted there would ever be anyone else. Then again...maybe there would be.
(So, he's gonna get rejected by the love of his life *poor baby* so maybe they could meet now, and be close friends for a while until after he gets rejected and then they could sorta start having a half-relationship...idk what do you think)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; February 16th, 2017 at 04:57 PM.
Old February 16th, 2017, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Elkpaw stood up, feeling his fur beginning to prickle with embarrassment as he looked at the other tom, his hues sparking with the slightest bit of anxiety before a friendly smile spread across his maw and he approached the other cat, his tail waving in a friendly manner. "Hi! I'm Elkpaw, what's your name?" Elkpaw asked, giving Damppaw another bright smile. He was thankful that the tom didn't seem to be judging him- on the contrary, he had looked rather friendly. Elkpaw was glad, but he was careful not to show too much enthusiasm for fear that he might scare Damppaw off before he got a chance to properly talk to the other cat. "Did you want to play? I was just playing this game I made up, you could play it with me if you want!" He offered cheerfully, keeping the friendly smile on his maw the whole time, not wanting to let it waver in case the tom thought he was just trying to be nice and didn't actually want to play with him. He really did- sometimes it could get boring playing by himself, and he was hoping that Damppaw would be a friendly cat for him to hang out with...at least, for a while.
Damppaw jumped as he snapped out of his trance, seeing Elkpaw approach him and ask him a few things. The small tom's pale green eyes shimmered as he looked at Elkpaw, his small paws shuffling nervously. "O-Oh!... I'm Damppaw." he answered in his quiet and kindly voice. The diluted calico tom, being as rare as that is, then nodded softly. He gave a smile to Elkpaw, finding him kind enough to be kind back to. "I would like to play...!" he sort of squeaked out, his high-pitched and young voice showing off how young he was. The male bounced a bit as he smiled more, moving closer to the other tom. "How do you play though?" He asked as he tilted his head. Damppaw would need that information.
Old February 16th, 2017, 06:05 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: TC Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

Remorakit smiled halfway when they were told their sorting had been done correctly, but felt a twinge of suspicion in their stomach. Your paws are dry. Still, they decided not to press the topic. Their white-tipped tail twitched, stirring no dust--they took a lot of pride in helping to clean up the den. "What do we need to talk about?" Remora blinked up with their olive eyes at the medicine cat.
Zerosight ceased his sorting, turning to seem as if he was 'looking' at Remorakit. "You'll be made into an apprentice soon, correct?" He phrased it as a question but didn't wait for answer, just hurrying through his speech he had prepared. "As you probably know, I'm getting old. I had completely trained my previous apprentice, Northpath... but as you know..." He trailed off, waited a moment, and then cleared his throat. "Anyways, I need to pass on my knowledge to somebody, and well," He laughed dryly. "You always seem to be helping out around here. And, I feel, if you're going to help so much, that you might as well be my apprentice." The ThunderClan medicine cat paused, his tail tip twitching from side to side.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old February 16th, 2017, 06:06 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird™ View Post

Damppaw jumped as he snapped out of his trance, seeing Elkpaw approach him and ask him a few things. The small tom's pale green eyes shimmered as he looked at Elkpaw, his small paws shuffling nervously. "O-Oh!... I'm Damppaw." he answered in his quiet and kindly voice. The diluted calico tom, being as rare as that is, then nodded softly. He gave a smile to Elkpaw, finding him kind enough to be kind back to. "I would like to play...!" he sort of squeaked out, his high-pitched and young voice showing off how young he was. The male bounced a bit as he smiled more, moving closer to the other tom. "How do you play though?" He asked as he tilted his head. Damppaw would need that information.
Elkpaw smiled, his expression friendly and carefree as he grinned back at the tom. "Nice to meet ya, Damppaw!" He mewed, his tail twitching back and forth in a friendly manner as he did so. "Great! Oh, there's no specific rules for the game...pretty much just roll around and try to 'touch' as many clouds as you can in a row. No one ever plays it with me, so, uh...I guess whoever can 'touch' the most clouds in a row wins, or maybe no one wins," Elkpaw mewed. He grinned at Damppaw, his tail twitching back and forth. Being friendly was the only thing Elkpaw knew. Although sometimes he was shunned for being 'overly friendly' or 'weird,' Elkpaw was grateful for Damppaw to be being so acceptant and friendly with him right now. It was a rare occasion when he was accepted, him and his game...after all, most people didn't really want him to be around since they assumed he was dumb. Or strange. Considering that he wasn't the most...normal of cats. Then again, who wanted to be normal? Normal was boring. Damppaw seemed nice, Elkpaw hoped he wouldn't want to leave after learning that his game wasn't as glamorous as some other games.

Old February 16th, 2017, 06:17 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:

Falconclaw wrapped his tail tightly around his paws, shaking slightly. He wasn't quite sure what to think. At this moment in time, nothing made much sense to him...though whether that was a good thing or bad thing, he didn't know. I don't understand. I don't understand why she doesn't respond, why she doesn't- why she can't just...tell me. Falconclaw thought, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth in frustration, in anger, in...confusion. Sadness. Worry both for his friend and for whatever was going on with her. Why wouldn't she tell him? Still, he could respect her decision. Whatever was going on, she didn't trust him, that was fine...just as long as she was safe. That was all that mattered. He wanted her to be with him, but she seemed to always avoid the subject whenever he brought it up, always smiling and polite until he mentioned 'love' and then she would turn into some sort of a shy, nervous cat, stammering and avoiding telling him anything...it was like everything in her just shut down. And Falconclaw hated it. He hated that she didn't trust him, he hated that she wouldn't- or maybe couldn't- understand how badly he wanted to be with her, and he hated that she was doing something that she wouldn't tell him. Just the fact that she wasn't going to tell him what was happening was enough to make him angry.

Why did she feel like she needed to hide from him? Whatever was going on, he wanted to help her. He wasn't going to hurt her, he wasn't going to...to make her uncomfortable in any way. Whoever it was she was seeing, he would help them. They were certainly a family member, and she didn't need to hide someone of her own kin from him. He would find out what was going on anyways.

He made a mental note to follow Spottedsong sometime soon, find out where she was going, who she was seeing...and why she wouldn't tell him. But in the meantime, I need to get back to meeting some new cats. It won't do for me to be a lonely hermit if she rejects me. Falconclaw thought with a slight chuckle. Despite his dark nature, he did have a sense of humor sometimes. He wished that Spottedsong knew that. Maybe she would like him better if he were able to lighten up around her, joke around some more...they should go hunting sometime. It was beautiful out in the territory, and hopefully she would agree to do it with him. Just as long as he...well...didn't get onto her too much. His investigation would have to wait. Falconclaw, though he didn't look like he would, loved romance. That was, when it was around certain cats. Spottedsong just happened to be one of those cats.

Falconclaw doubted there would ever be anyone else. Then again...maybe there would be.
(So, he's gonna get rejected by the love of his life *poor baby* so maybe they could meet now, and be close friends for a while until after he gets rejected and then they could sorta start having a half-relationship...idk what do you think)
[ Oh dear. Poor poor falconclaw. Being rejected and all that. XD but I mean once that happens... New love will sprout!! Magic!! It would have been a tense roleplay if all three of the, where together. XD od dear we should do that once he is rejected. ]

Silverfawn trotted through thunderclan's dull forest. It's life was gradually returning and the bitter cold was being slightly warded off. Gently warded off by the anticipation of new leaf in just a few moons. Not only where the prey excited but the cats where too. Buzz of the warmest new leaf yet was being passed around quickly. Prey would be on endless count. It seemed like only starclan had those types of new leaf seasons. The thought of a starclan worthy new leaf made the she cats pelt crawl with happiness. Being born into a rough leafbare the whole idea of enjoying it wasn't exactly put fourth. Her siblings agreed they hated it. The she cats ears twitched as a distressed magpie shriek as she passed by. A thrush dangled form the she cats jaws as she trotted over the slush and patches of dirty snow. She watched the magpie with curious eyes before nearly tripping over her own paws. Her blue eyes shinning with a sort of satisfaction that she had caught herself. Camp was near, she could smell the flow of bustling bodies and fresh prey that awaited her. The slender she cat pushed her way past some foliage and sped up down the hill towards the entrance. Quickly slipping past the brambles that shielded the entrance from direct eyesight.

Her eyes were dead ahead and because of it she nearly tripped over falconclaw. She yelped in surprise and tripped over his tail. Keeping balence for a second before flopping into the snow in a heap of fur. Her checks heated up and her ears suddenly pinned to the back of her head in embrassment. She picked herslef up forgetting to pick up her thrush before turning to face the Tom. "I'm so sorry, um. Um" she paused for a second "Excuse me but I don't seem to have met you before" she meows offering sheepish smile. You clutz. If you hadn't held your head so high you wouldn't have tripped in front of your clanmates or over one! she looked down nervously at him, continuing to paste a smile over her red face.

She cast a glance behind her scanning the clearing for cats who'd be snickering at her. Not that'd she would have any enemies but how she portrayed herself mattered greatly on her list of endless values. Then she spotted her thrush. Her thrush was crushed. Her ears flattened in agitation. It took her all or int to find something resin able to bring back. Now the prey was distorted. You couldn't tell what it was besides the fact it was a bird because of the feathers. Oh well, there's a whole forest out there and about 30 more warriors hunting for the same thing. Disappointing. she turned back to face the Tom who she had mistakenly tripped over.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 16th, 2017, 06:32 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Flameleaf smiled at the kits. One was golden with blue eyes, the second one was white with green eyes and the third one was black with green eyes. Two were female and one was male. "The golden one can be Sunkit." Flameleaf meowed. She looked at the white kit. "That one can be Cloudkit, and you can name that one." She pointed with her tail at the small black kit
Quietstream mewed "ash kit," he smiled. "They're perfect."