Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 05:37 PM
Our last days [F]
Last post by lys.luvbot
The Flopping Plot!...
Last post by Lucythecat
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:31 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 05:13 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 2nd, 2018, 11:08 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

TigerBlaze purred happily, following the black tom to the Fresh-Kill Pile and picking a squirrel for himself, a personal favorite. The striped tom then settled down next to TwistedFang, sinking his long claws into the squirrel to hold it steady as he ate. His whiskers quivered happily as he ate in silence with the tom whom he was beginning to consider his friend.
(Reaaaally bad writer's block.)
TwistedFang gazed at TigerBlaze's squirrel a moment with slight distaste. He had always disliked squirrel. The fluffy fur felt unpleasent in his mouth. Of course, some would say the same thing about the feathery pelt of birds. So he shouldn't judge other cat's opinions.

The black tom tore into the crow, spitting out feathers before beginning to devour the meat. He purred as he chewed, taij tip flicking.

(Lol its okay)

♡ character page wip ♡

Last edited by |+sari+|; February 2nd, 2018 at 11:12 AM.
Old February 2nd, 2018, 12:50 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

"Tsk." Wildblossom flicked her ears, folding back at the sound of Daydream's voice. They folded their paws under them, and Wildblossom looked around. "Well," She said with a small hint of annoyance. Wild let out a small sigh and looked around. They were never too fond of leaders, which was odd for most cats to understand. But as always, she had no real reason to hate them. "Then take action and enforce it. It's stupid and idiotic, they have warriors and we have ours. If they can't just fight for themselves then let them die out. Be better for the rest of us anyway..." Wildblossom hissed. "I'm sure you'll be fine, but Goldenstar needs a brain.."
"It just irritates me that hes making my job a bit harder than it needs to be." they sighed, placing the golden flower in the right place in their herb wall of stone. "Leaf bare is the worst season to fight in anyway. lack of prey, lack of herbs. its a lose lose for everyone involved, you know?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Goosekit remained unresponsive. They had three paws in starclan one not in Starclan.

Soaringkit blinked,” But if you did, wouldn’t Goldenstar banish you and leave the clan without a medicine cat. One kit dying isn’t worth all the deaths that would occur due to Shadowclan no longer having a medicine cat.” She meowed
Daydream sighed, resting their muzzle on goosekits back. they were gone. it was the first patient they had ever lost before, a kit of all things.
--
"Goldenstar would understand if it meant i was protecting someone. I wouldnt let him banish me anyway." daydream replied with a scoff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Scribbles View Post

[Wow! I'm so sorry for taking so long! This got lost in my notifications!]

"Okay," Burrpaw meowed. He could feel the strength ebbing back into his body. Daydream's tongue was comforting as it rasped over his short fur. He supposed it wouldn't be a bad thing if he had an extra grooming now and then, rather than once a moon as he usually did. I suppose I won't be able to meet with Badger tomorrow like I promised. He expected Daydream would be watching the apprentice like a hawk, their eyes never leaving the injured. Perhaps he could find a way to sneak out at sundown.
(its okay!)
Daydream gently licked at burrpaws fur, getting the tangles, dry blood, a dirt out from it. it was almost maternal, like a mother would for their kit. they werent often one to be soft, but whenever it came to a patient, theyd do anything to make them feel better. they let soft purrs erupt from them, hearing the apprentices breathing become more and more stable. "I want you to take training off for a few days, it depends how you heal. You need some days of rest."
Old February 2nd, 2018, 01:25 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"It just irritates me that hes making my job a bit harder than it needs to be." they sighed, placing the golden flower in the right place in their herb wall of stone. "Leaf bare is the worst season to fight in anyway. lack of prey, lack of herbs. its a lose lose for everyone involved, you know?"

Daydream sighed, resting their muzzle on goosekits back. they were gone. it was the first patient they had ever lost before, a kit of all things.
--
"Goldenstar would understand if it meant i was protecting someone. I wouldnt let him banish me anyway." daydream replied with a scoff.

(its okay!)
Daydream gently licked at burrpaws fur, getting the tangles, dry blood, a dirt out from it. it was almost maternal, like a mother would for their kit. they werent often one to be soft, but whenever it came to a patient, theyd do anything to make them feel better. they let soft purrs erupt from them, hearing the apprentices breathing become more and more stable. "I want you to take training off for a few days, it depends how you heal. You need some days of rest."
Burrpaw nodded carefully. "Of course, Daydream." He muttered, finding it easier now to speak. The apprentice respected their judgement. Daydream wouldn't have become a medicine cat if they weren't good at their job, right? His muscles felt stiff, so Burrpaw reluctantly stretched, rolling onto his back and then again onto his side. He winced at the sting from his minor cuts, but Daydream had done well addressing his more major wounds, as they didn't open again.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old February 2nd, 2018, 02:25 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
Frostedbelly glanced around the clearing, her dark gaze slightly slitted. Whew is he? She hissed inwardly, her thick tail starting to lash slowly. Of course, the one day the molly actually wanted to talk to Goldenstar, the leader was nowhere to be seen. Of course he just happened to be somewhere else on this particular time, and this particular day.?her luck was just like that. The brown and white queen hissed, sitting down with a huff.

@.:Blue Wishes:.
Goldenstar, still recovering from his injuries, was walking around the clearing. Bi-colored eyes watching everyone recovering and just doing whatever. It was peaceful now, somehow, though he didn’t know exactly how long it would last. That didn’t matter now, snapping from his thoughts to look back at a molly across the clearing, appearing like she was somewhat angry. Padding over, he looked at her “Is everything okay?” he asked, part of him nervous that he would be yelled away, while the rest of him told him to relax.
Old February 2nd, 2018, 06:15 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Scribbles View Post
Stormypaw stretched, yawning. She brushed through the leaves of the apprentice's den into the harsh leaf-bare light. Newleaf was coming soon, she could tell from the way the sun started to feel warmer, although there were still bitter days.

Stormypaw padded out into the clearing towards the fresh kill pile where she- no, that didn't sit right anymore- where he plucked a vole away from the rest of the kill. He padded away cautiously, allowing his mindset to shift into the new pronouns. It wasn't as if anyone knew how Stormypaw felt about himself. He kept quiet, but it was still better for his mental health if he just accepted himself. Feeling fully adjusted, Stormypaw sat and waited for one of his best friends, Darkpaw, to wake up and join him.

(Remember, Darkpaw should still use she/her pronouns on Stormy because he hasn't come out yet)

@Megan

Darkpaw ran out of the warriors den in anger. The apprentice had just been through torture. He looked over at Stormypaw making his way over to her. Darkpaw hid the anger underneath his pelt, letting out a friendly smile. "Hi Stormypaw!" yowled the tom with a fake smile.
(sorry Writers block)

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old February 2nd, 2018, 07:59 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Darkpaw ran out of the warriors den in anger. The apprentice had just been through torture. He looked over at Stormypaw making his way over to her. Darkpaw hid the anger underneath his pelt, letting out a friendly smile. "Hi Stormypaw!" yowled the tom with a fake smile.
(sorry Writers block)
Stormypaw turned his head with a start. He had thought Darkpaw was still asleep. He could have sworn he had passed the apprentice when he padded out of the den. The Siberian cat shook his head. It must have been a trick of the light. Actually, now that Stormypaw thought about it, that cat he had passed didn't look as close to Darkpaw as he had though.

Stormypaw left his thoughts and turned to his friend. Guilt pricked at his fur, remembering that Darkpaw still didn't know about Stormypaw's change. He frowned slightly, but could feel negativity rippling off of the calico tom. Stormypaw cast his own doubts and worries aside and gave his friend a grin. "Hiya Darkpaw." He pushed the vole toward his friend. "I saved you some breakfast!"

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/

Last edited by Casual Scribbles; February 3rd, 2018 at 11:07 AM.
Old February 3rd, 2018, 12:25 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@Celestial

Vixenpaw was languishing in the clearing, getting as comfortable as she could hope to get under the circumstances. The clearing had been coated in sparkling frost in the early morning, but now at suhigh, the frost had melted and everything just felt damp and chilly. Still, she couldn't stay in that apprentice den for a second longer. It felt too cramped in there with all of the other cats and she wanted to stretch out and groom her fur. She'd even found a nice little sunbeam to rest in. She was busily cleaning the length of long, mahogany colored fur of her leg, her luxurious, silky tail brushing the clearing floor, when she spotted Tallwhisker walking nearby. With a mischievous grin, she meowed to the handsome tom, "Tallwhisker, hello!" she purred, getting to her feet slowly and stretching out her long legs in full view of him and any clanmates who happened to see. The little apprentice was gorgeous and knew it very well.

Old February 3rd, 2018, 12:34 PM
bruh head

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar, still recovering from his injuries, was walking around the clearing. Bi-colored eyes watching everyone recovering and just doing whatever. It was peaceful now, somehow, though he didn’t know exactly how long it would last. That didn’t matter now, snapping from his thoughts to look back at a molly across the clearing, appearing like she was somewhat angry. Padding over, he looked at her “Is everything okay?” he asked, part of him nervous that he would be yelled away, while the rest of him told him to relax.
At first, she was slightly deterred that she hadn't noticed the tom, since he was obviously in the clearing. Well. I guess this is good... The sturdy cat thought with a flick of her ear, her tail slowing to twitches. "I guess. But I have a question." She said simply, a white paw scraping agaisnt the ground softly.
She frowned softly, glancing back in the direction of the nursery; as she often did when she left her kits even for a moment. Runningkit and Seekerkit must still be sleeping, although they could've been just faking it. This often happened, and then they just usually tried to hide from her. For some reason, they hated her...
Frostedbelly forced her mind to snap back to this current conversation, the conversation with the leader of the clan. "Do kits have to be apprenticed at six moons?"
Old February 3rd, 2018, 12:47 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Celestial

Vixenpaw was languishing in the clearing, getting as comfortable as she could hope to get under the circumstances. The clearing had been coated in sparkling frost in the early morning, but now at suhigh, the frost had melted and everything just felt damp and chilly. Still, she couldn't stay in that apprentice den for a second longer. It felt too cramped in there with all of the other cats and she wanted to stretch out and groom her fur. She'd even found a nice little sunbeam to rest in. She was busily cleaning the length of long, mahogany colored fur of her leg, her luxurious, silky tail brushing the clearing floor, when she spotted Tallwhisker walking nearby. With a mischievous grin, she meowed to the handsome tom, "Tallwhisker, hello!" she purred, getting to her feet slowly and stretching out her long legs in full view of him and any clanmates who happened to see. The little apprentice was gorgeous and knew it very well.

The black and white toms head was buried between his paws. His eyes clouded with exhaustion from the night before, bunnykit had been a little loud for his liking and he couldn’t fall asleep. It was completely terrible- pinewish hasn’t been in the den to come see the poor thing either. And he was certainly no mother. Suddenly a sweet voice filled his large ears and the tom raise his head. Before him was a stunning apprentice, flonting her appearance at everyone. The black and white toms whiskers twitched, why was she calling to me? The tall time sat up licking his chest fur down a few times clearing off the broken pieces of briar on his chest. “Yes vixenpaw?” asked Tallwhisker his tail flicking and gently raising up in interest. She was young, too young for him, or maybe not- no don’t think that Tallwhisker! He scolded himself feeling ashamed for thinking the way he was thinking about her. He forced a smile to crack into his maw. The handsome toms tail gently flicked as he examined her approach him. “Nice day huh?” he said trying to cover up his stare.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 3rd, 2018, 12:58 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

The black and white toms head was buried between his paws. His eyes clouded with exhaustion from the night before, bunnykit had been a little loud for his liking and he couldn’t fall asleep. It was completely terrible- pinewish hasn’t been in the den to come see the poor thing either. And he was certainly no mother. Suddenly a sweet voice filled his large ears and the tom raise his head. Before him was a stunning apprentice, flonting her appearance at everyone. The black and white toms whiskers twitched, why was she calling to me? The tall time sat up licking his chest fur down a few times clearing off the broken pieces of briar on his chest. “Yes vixenpaw?” asked Tallwhisker his tail flicking and gently raising up in interest. She was young, too young for him, or maybe not- no don’t think that Tallwhisker! He scolded himself feeling ashamed for thinking the way he was thinking about her. He forced a smile to crack into his maw. The handsome toms tail gently flicked as he examined her approach him. “Nice day huh?” he said trying to cover up his stare.

"Mm hmmm," Vixenpaw hummed in agreement, pleased at the way the tom was looking at her. She could wrap any male around her paw, she giggled. "But I'll be glad when leafbare is done. There's nothing good on the freshkill pile." She gave a slow, deliberate glance at the slim picked pile. She was feeling hungry but knew that with it being so thin, her mentor would scold her for taking from the elders and kits. She turned back to Tallwhisker. "I don't suppose you were going hunting? You always bring back the best prey." In truth, Vixenpaw had no idea what kind of hunter Tallwhisker was. He could have been lousy. But the freshkill pile would need to have pieces added to it before she could help herself, and she was betting with enough flattery, he would take care of that for her.

Closed Thread