Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:21 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:14 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:13 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:12 PM

Old April 12th, 2024, 03:36 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable
Default Re: Herondive Hollow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Stagskull

Stagskull glanced at her patrolmates as they followed her advice, her paws lightly touching the ground as she walked. Her eyes traveled along the invisible line of the border, her mouth opening to let in the scents of the territory.

(If they don't find anything, I'll be taking the patrol back!)
Shadowflame continued to look around, her ears perking up for every sound she heard. Nothing new to her, she just padded cautiously along the territory line.
Old April 13th, 2024, 09:29 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
Redhawk - ThunderClan Hornet

The familiar 'pop' sound rang in her ears and she watched Alderblossom yelp in pain. Redhawk backed up a bit and watched through narrowed eyes as the cat collected the dead body of their Clanmate and disappeared into ShadowClan territory. With them gone and the adrenaline starting to wain, the hornet shook her head and twisted around to look at the gash on her side. It stung badly, like the claw marks on her muzzle and shoulder; she would definitely need it patched up.

Turning to limp away from the border and head back home, Red caught a sliver of movement in the undergrowth. Immediately her claws came out and she flattened her ears. "If another o-one of you SSS-ShadowClan t-t-toads is there, t-this is your last warning t-to come out!" she snarled, tail lashing as she caught a glimpse of a calico pelt.

Redhawk stalk-limped forward as fast as she could, ready to claw whoever it was and - Oh no. Instantaneously her claws were sheathed and her eyes rounded in concern. "P-P-Poppypaw! What are y-you doing out h-here??" she questioned, her heart beat racing in her chest.

[ @Estelle ]

It was a horrifying sight. What started as happily following the hornet out to see the territory, blissfully unaware that the hornet did not know of her presence, soon turned into the brittle feline hiding amongst the bushes as wide, round eyes watched the blood spill with horror. The bigcat, the one she was supposed to trust and keep ThunderClan safe -- she made the other cats she didn't recognise bleed! And maybe that would've been a logical sight for anyone who knew their clanmates, but truth was, Poppypaw had spend half her kithood sick inside the medicine cat's den, only released days before her apprentice ceremony. She didn't know all the cats in the clan, much less borders.

One could say, she had to be able to guess the others were meanies because Redhawk was angry at them, and the thought did cross her mind. But when Poppypaw's head tremors gave her away, the bigcat looked equally mad at her. Trembling and stumbling paws, with a head unable to remain still, led her out of the bushes as she cowered in front of the hornet. The blood still lay there. The other cat went so... So limp. Like prey. Did Bigcattwo think they were prey? Did Bigcattwo think she was prey? She kept herself small, smaller than normal, hazel eyes looking up with hesitance. The moment Bigcattwo seemed to notice who she was - see her clearly - her demeanour changed, but that didn't change what just happened.

"Poppy.. Poppy wanted to go with... With... Bigcattwo. Poppy asked! Well - Poppy said. So Poppy joined Bigcattwo on the walk."
Poppypaw fumbled with her paws as she spoke.
"Did Bigcattwo not know...? What did Bigcattwo do to those bigcats? Why was Bigcattwo angry?"

Old April 14th, 2024, 11:01 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

He wasn't supposed to be out here. He knew that. The choice to book it out of camp was an impulsive one, but what else was he meant to do? Based on everything he'd heard, and what he'd been told, ShadowClan was in a sorry state. The ones he'd spoken to at the Gathering had been nice enough, but it sounded like not all of them were as cheery. Maybe they just needed a hug?

Elkpaw dug his claws into the log that had fallen over the ravine as he crossed, eyeing the pit below warily. That would be a pretty sad way to go, he was sure, and he didn't feel like breaking anything today. Just... he just wanted to talk to one of them. Tell them hi! Give them a hug! His hugs were great!

ShadowClan scent was pretty strong here, and Elkpaw, in his... constant distractiveness, didn't really remember where the border was. He knew he wasn't supposed to cross it, but he couldn't tell. His nose twitched as his paws stepped over it without his knowledge, and he peered around at the trees that greeted him. Maybe someone was around?

[ @Dark ]
Old April 15th, 2024, 07:12 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Hazelstripe

The Collector: Inactive | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Kitty Softpaws: (Perm)

Hazelstripe knew that she shouldn’t be out here, but that didn’t matter. She had heard it from the others, the raid on ThunderClan was called off, they were giving away Sunkissed Creek, AND they were not to be causing trouble. It was heartbreaking. Somewhere in her mind she had this vision of Dawnstar as the perfect leader, strong and stern but with an odd motherly kindness when it was called for. This was one of the few times that she simply did not agree with the leader. It was an odd, foreign feeling that sent a prickle of unease through her pelt. Was Dawnstar losing her edge? Was ShadowClan doomed towards a downward spiral? She wasn’t sure. She was well aware that many of her clanmates had grown lazy and complacent, but for things to end up like this… Well, let’s just say things must be very bad.

The scent of ThunderClan drew nearer, the sound of footsteps drew her attention. Someone was near! And… alone? Ears perked, she silently stalked through towards the sound as if she were stalking prey. The brown and white tabby hated to think about it, but her mother would be proud of the way she was handling this. The thought was very unsettling. It wasn’t quite as unsettling as the idea that her beloved leader or clan may be getting weaker.

Wait a minute… that was a tree hugger! On their side of the border! A young one at that it seemed. Oh well, he picked the wrong day to be wandering in places that he had no business being. Just who let their apprentice wander around their border unaccompanied? The idea of Runt doing something like that made her curl her lip in disgust. If she caught her apprentice doing something so asinine, she would beat the living daylights out of her herself. Ugh. This idiot thunderbrat apprentice and his mentor would learn today starsdammit.

When she decided she was close enough, she lunged forward without any warning. Quick, efficient, silent, perfect. Keeping those thoughts in mind she bowled the smaller cat over, sinking her claws into his sides and biting into his shoulder. ”You should’ve stayed on your side of the territory.” She hissed with a mouthful of fur, holding onto him firmly. She would not be allowing her prey to escape.

[ @dino. ]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; April 15th, 2024 at 08:04 PM. Reason: territor
Old April 19th, 2024, 10:48 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

It was... dark. He shouldn't have been out here so late, not as the sun was setting, and he was starting to realize that as the shadows cast by the trees grew longer and darker - foreboding in nature, as if the twisting branches were reaching out to grasp at his pelt.

Elkpaw swallowed, ears twitching, and stopped walking. The border was in sight just behind him. Maybe this had been a bad idea. Maybe he should go back-

The branches were on him, pulling a terrified shriek from his jaws as sharp thorns sank into his sides and shoulder and he was knocking over without a second thought. Then the branches spoke, and he realized when he twisted around in their grasp that they weren't branches at all, they were claws, and the cat they belonged to was out to get him.

Panic marred his expression through the whites of his eyes and pinned ears, and he lashed out with untrained strikes, his attempts feeble and fearful as the cat's claws ripped through his skin. "Let me go!" he wailed. "I just wanted to talk!"

[ @Dark ]
Old April 19th, 2024, 11:57 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Hazelstripe

The Collector: Inactive | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Kitty Softpaws: (Perm)

The little rat was begging for mercy. Weak. Flawed. Disgusting. Some of the apprentice’s blows managed to hit her, but the damage was minimal. She was able to bear the discomfort and readjusted herself so that she no longer had a grip on him with her teeth. The fear in his eyes was plain to see, but she didn’t feel a single bit of emotion as she stared down at him. Hell, she might’ve found it almost comical if she were not disgusted by how pathetic he was. This is what he deserved. He should’ve never crossed their border. "We don't talk," Hazelstripe said, venom lacing her voice "All intruders must die."

The reprieve from her anger was short, as she released him and immediately began raining down a bunch of blows towards his face and chest as he struggled in vain to free himself. If he was speaking, she didn’t hear it, right now she was unloading a lot of pent-up frustration on the tom and with her front paws and punishing him for daring to ignore their borders. Some time passed, and she wasn’t quite sure how much, but eventually the struggling grew more sluggish and her own legs grew heavy so she stopped. Still a bit cross, she shoved him away from her haphazardly and sneered at him as if he were nothing but a beetle to be crushed underfoot. ”Next time, I’m going to kill you.”

With that, she turned and kicked some dirt in his direction before padding away back towards the camp. Woah boy that felt good. She should tell Nightshade about that later! She’d brag about it to Darkfall to try and impress him, but with his soft personality, she doubted it’d land her in his good graces. Oh well, she’d figure something out for that one later, she had to get back before someone saw her out here.

[ @dino. ]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; April 19th, 2024 at 11:59 PM.
Old April 20th, 2024, 10:44 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgetfulshape View Post
Shadowflame continued to look around, her ears perking up for every sound she heard. Nothing new to her, she just padded cautiously along the territory line.
Stagskull

With one last glance to the border, Stagskull spoke. "Everything seems fine. Let's head back." She padded back towards the patrol place.

@Frozen Reign

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Whisperingpaw: Beefed Up Tier 1[Inactive] Survival Instincts[Active]
Shrieking Death: Lyrebird's Lullaby [Active] Shadow Fiend [Active]

Old April 23rd, 2024, 04:15 PM

Bump Policy: Every other day
My Mood: Cheerful

An apprentice-age she-cat lay underneath a tall tree. her breath was short and her eyes were closed.

Her ribs were showing and she burned with a fever, infection from a large bleeding gash. She was dehydrated and starving, exhausted and had given up. Her name is Bean. Bean panted, the edges of her vision turning red. She was so tired. Would it hurt to close her eyes? For just a minute… no! She couldn’t. She needed to find ShadowClan. I can’t stop now… my mother would be so disappointed in me. Her dying wish… I must fulfill it.
Bean attempted to stand, but buckled with a short gasp. Will anycat help me?

Last edited by Lucythecat; April 25th, 2024 at 02:25 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2024, 04:20 PM

Bump Policy: i dont entirely know what bump means.. assuming its take me out for inactivity? i dont mind when

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucythecat View Post
An apprentice-age she-cat lay underneath a tall tree.

Her ribs were showing and her breath was short. She was dehydrated and starving, exhausted and had given up. Her name is Bean. Bean panted, the edges of her vision turning red. She was so tired. Would it hurt to close her eyes? For just a minute…
A rather small elder cat approached Bean, gently nuzzling her "hey.. stay awake.. we need to get you help.."
Old April 23rd, 2024, 04:32 PM

Bump Policy: i dont entirely know what bump means.. assuming its take me out for inactivity? i dont mind when

An elderly she-cat spotted Bean, swiftly approaching. she nudged her gently "stay awake.. please stay awake.. whats wrong?.."