Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 06:47 PM
Lightningpaw and the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:45 PM
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM

Old August 2nd, 2020, 11:33 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

@~FoxesFire~ @Rani @TheShadowAnimal

Like the fluid movement of sound in an orchestra, Nightfeather worked on her part of the repairs. Her thoughts were clear and free as she absentmindedly listened to the music of the apprentice working behind her. Though her paws were normally white, she naturally had to get them muddied when working, being particularly careful of how much mud she was applying to seal things closed. Reeds were used in conjunction, sticks situated more near the bottom to give a sound structure. She found it best not to focus on what others were doing, she had taken control and if they elected not to listen and dilly-dally, then her and Willowpaw would pick up the slack and report it to Lionstar when they finished. Nothing to get stressed over, at least not in her mind.
Thankfully her side of the repairs wasn't particularly difficult and he was nearly finished when the apprentice came back with replenished supplies. The warrior's ears perked slightly at the question and she'd look over for a moment to process the questions and then answer. "To be completely truthful I think that's a better question for Fawnsqueak, he has a better understanding. But I can offer my own speculation if you'd like to hear that." She'd pause to focus on putting the final touches of repairs on her side before carefully cleaning her paws and continuing on with the conversation.
"It depends on how bad the flood is, some of the herbs might get ruined with the water, others are salvageable. If the flood is particularly bad, then the herbs might just get completely washed away. But I think... Some would be retrievable and usable afterwards." Nightfeather would look over to where Willowpaw was working. "Did you finish with your repairs?"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old August 2nd, 2020, 11:53 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Willowpaw processed the reply the thought crossing her mind that it'd be great if they could find a way to make the herbs float without touching the water, or be in something floating...? Ah what did it matter she was an apprentice not a warrior and defiantly not in charge of coming up with ideas for how to improve the camp. "Yep Im done! The big holes are easy to fix with small paws like mine." She lifted a paw and flexed her little toes given how everyone was outgrowing her she was resigned to be small and lean compared to her clanmates. "What next, do you have any ideas for improvements or are we done for today?" Willowpaw was always ready to do more work as long as she had the direction for it and looked up at Nightfeather respectfully.
@The Cannibal
Old August 3rd, 2020, 09:15 AM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Bump Policy: After 3 days
My Mood: Tired

Whitepaw started to do what Nightfeather told her to. (Sorry I don’t feel like making a long post right now. @The Cannibal. )
Old August 3rd, 2020, 01:52 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@~FoxesFire~ @Rani @TheShadowAnimal

Nightfeather had the idea of asking Fawnsqueak if he would like improvements to his herb store, but she had shoved it to the back of her mind. It wasn't her immediate concern, but rather something to pick up on later. Right now they still had to deal with expanding the medicine cat den.
The warrior would nod her head with a light smile as Willowpaw announced she was done. That was good- one thing on the list to be checked off. The tip of her tail curled for a moment in thought as she turned her head to eye where Whitepaw was working. Not much progress had been made, and she couldn't put it on her conscious to leave the poor thing to work by herself seeing as how her mentor had all but disappeared.
"Well three sets of paws works better than one, we can help Whitepaw with expanding the den back some more. Extra space for herb storage, and extra space for nests would certainly be appreciated. So lets clear down this area and build the wall further back," she would say, pawing at the areas that she believed should be taken down before pawing in the dirt how far back she wanted it to be expanded.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old August 3rd, 2020, 01:59 PM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

{Ah yo sorry for not responding to yall} ~Rain-Puddle sat down andwaited for dommands from the other warriors and or Fawn-Squeak~

Old August 3rd, 2020, 03:36 PM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Bump Policy: After 3 days
My Mood: Tired

Whitepaw looked up from her work Ok. And got back to working. { @The Cannibal. }
Old August 3rd, 2020, 11:47 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Dogflame limped into the medicine den, blood dripping from his face, ears, neck, flanks and his back right hind leg. The tom's white chest and underbelly was tinted a faint crimson red as he stood there waiting for the medince cat. "Fawnsqueak?" he called.

@Dipper
Old August 4th, 2020, 12:02 AM
the stars are aligned

Fawnsqueak peeked to the entrance to see who'd wandered in and felt a sudden churn of uneasiness barrel through his body at the sight of blood and.. somewhere under that, was Dogflame. "What-- what even--?" he sputtered as he blinked at the mess, uncertain where to start because it was tough to tell under all that caked blood. "Here, uh, um.." Whatever he was going to say, it was long forgotten as he dipped into the back to grab a dampened moss ball and cobwebs, beginning to wash off the wounds to see what he had to work with. Around the moss, he muffledly asked, "Where are the injuries?"

@Lynxpaw

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old August 4th, 2020, 12:07 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

@Dipper

The tom managed a weak smile as he saw Fawnsqueak approach. "I ... I-I got attacked by a r-rouge" Dogflame told the tom. "I think I'm bleeding by my e-ear, head, ... neck, fl-flanks and m-my right hing l-l-leg" the young warrior managed to spit out. He could feel the stick liquid covering his left check and felt pain between his eyes. "It... It's not th-that b-ba-bad, right?" he asked.

Last edited by Confuzzled.Lynx; August 4th, 2020 at 12:07 AM.
Old August 4th, 2020, 12:14 AM
the stars are aligned

"..A rogue," Fawnsqueak repeated, though his was less intelligible with his mouth wrapped around the moss ball, trying to swipe it over the blood to wash it away. With the wounds becoming clearer, he was more confident in his ability to fix them up. "What was a rogue doing in the territory?" he wondered, only half to Dogflame since his mind was already a step ahead, considering what this discussion would look like with Lionstar.

Focusing, he exhaled and gathered the cobwebs to press them over each wound, pushing down on the area to create a blood clot and stop round two of the bloody mess. "No, it's not.. not really that bad," Fawnsqueak countered, light and questioning, then shrugged. "It's.. bloody, mostly."

@Lynxpaw

everything about us is going to be wonderful