Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM

Old March 12th, 2018, 09:57 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The Survivors

Okay my oc is Ender.. I believe he’s with Iris if I last remember
Old March 13th, 2018, 05:37 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
I'm going to mention everybody JUST THIS ONCE.
The journey is starting everybody!))

@Shadow @littledragon0625 @Broken Madness @Timbergrowl @DragonChaos @BTS.official.__ @Equinox @Flameleaf @Silentshade
(I’m not going to be continuing. I’m a little busy with school at the time being and can’t really be on that much. I hope you understand ^^)
Old March 13th, 2018, 03:58 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Russet sat beside the group, tail tip twitching. He was growing impatient and wanted to go already. The place he had omce called home was destroyed and very few were left. The tom let out a sigh and flicked his ears. “Are we gonna go or what?”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay View Post
(littledragon: your cats can rp catching up to the group, maybe you can join along the way?
broken: idk, you should probably mention them, I don't recall where your cat is rn)

"Russet, can't you see these cats are hurt?" Amber snapped. However, a small part of her agreed with him. This area was dangerous, and the prey wouldn't last long with this many cats. She let out a sigh.
"He has a point, though... do you think you could handle travelling?" she mewed anxiously, turning to Dawn and Iris. "We'll go as slow as we need to."
I need to go slow, too... my kits are coming soon, she reminded herself.

@Mystic @Shadow

Iris nodded, ``Don't worry about me, I can manage, and I promise to try not to slow down the journey.`` She gave a confident smile and looked at Dawn, ``but I don't know about Dawn though..`` she sighed and glanced back at Amber, ``and you're expecting kits soon!`` Iris said with a anxious but a proud and happy look for the pregnant cat. She quickly glared at Russet before looking back at Amber.
Old March 13th, 2018, 04:14 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Russet flicked his tail. “I forgot.” He mewed, rolling his eyes. “Ugh, I guess we can rest here for a bit longer.” Honestly, Russet didn’t want to wait any longer, he was only saying this because Amber was expecting kits.

Character Site

Old March 13th, 2018, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Russet flicked his tail. “I forgot.” He mewed, rolling his eyes. “Ugh, I guess we can rest here for a bit longer.” Honestly, Russet didn’t want to wait any longer, he was only saying this because Amber was expecting kits.

That it, Iris couldn't take it anymore, ``Russet, can't you just have have patience and a bit of respect for once?! Please?!`` She glared at the tom, ``Would you like to have a broken leg?`` She mewed and gave a scoff.
Old March 13th, 2018, 04:24 PM
Meow!

Quote:
Iris nodded, ``Don't worry about me, I can manage, and I promise to try not to slow down the journey.`` She gave a confident smile and looked at Dawn, ``but I don't know about Dawn though..`` she sighed and glanced back at Amber, ``and you're expecting kits soon!`` Iris said with a anxious but a proud and happy look for the pregnant cat. She quickly glared at Russet before looking back at Amber.
Quote:
(I dont think Shadow is going to answer soon, should start travelling?)
Amber shook her head.
"I don't want my kits to grow up in a place like this. It's too dangerous; there are too many predators around. Besides," she mewed, "there's still time before my kits come." She didn't know how true that was.
It'll work out; if they come while I'm travelling, I'm sure we can find a place to rest, she assured herself.

Help hatch my eggs :O
https://pokefarm.com/user/Shayyy
Old March 13th, 2018, 04:27 PM

Quote:
(I dont think Shadow is going to answer soon, should start travelling?)
Amber shook her head.
"I don't want my kits to grow up in a place like this. It's too dangerous; there are too many predators around. Besides," she mewed, "there's still time before my kits come." She didn't know how true that was.
It'll work out; if they come while I'm travelling, I'm sure we can find a place to rest, she assured herself.

We can just pretend Dawn was quiet for the whole time))

``Sure, Let's go.`` She heaved herself to her paws and have a huff, ``phew!`` she looked at Amber and Russet, ``ready?`` she asked confidently.

Sparrow got to his paws and walked over to Russet, Dawn, Iris and Amber, he was just under the shade of a tree, eating his meal silently. ``We leaving already?`` He asked and looked at Iris, he could see pain and effort in her eyes even though she had just looked down at her paws when he glanced at his denmate.
Old March 13th, 2018, 04:34 PM
Meow!

Quote:
We can just pretend Dawn was quiet for the whole time))

``Sure, Let's go.`` She heaved herself to her paws and have a huff, ``phew!`` she looked at Amber and Russet, ``ready?`` she asked confidently.

Sparrow got to his paws and walked over to Russet, Dawn, Iris and Amber, he was just under the shade of a tree, eating his meal silently. ``We leaving already?`` He asked and looked at Iris, he could see pain and effort in her eyes even though she had just looked down at her paws when he glanced at his denmate.
"I'm ready," the pale calico said with a nod. She took another glance at Dawn and Iris. "Don't push yourself too hard, though," she added.

She waved her tail in greeting as Sparrow padded up to them.
"Yes, we were going to start travelling. Not without leaving the rest of you, of course," she mewed.

Old March 13th, 2018, 04:49 PM

Quote:
"I'm ready," the pale calico said with a nod. She took another glance at Dawn and Iris. "Don't push yourself too hard, though," she added.

She waved her tail in greeting as Sparrow padded up to them.
"Yes, we were going to start travelling. Not without leaving the rest of you, of course," she mewed.

``Ok, we just need Boa, Milkweed, Ender, Wolf, Phoenix and Jade`` He called out the names.
Old March 13th, 2018, 05:00 PM
Meow!

Quote:
``Ok, we just need Boa, Milkweed, Ender, Wolf, Phoenix and Jade`` He called out the names.
(most of the people rping them havent been on in a while so im mentioning all of them just in case @BTS.official.__@DragonChaos @PhantomRiderYT @Shadow @Broken Madness)

~~~

Eventually all of the cats gathered in the clearing. Amber looked towards the village where they had come from.
I guess we're going the other way, then. A wave of sadness washed over her, but she knew that things would never be the same as they used to be. Leaving is the best thing we can do at this point.

She gestured towards the trees on the far side of the clearing.
"Let's go, then," she mewed, padding ahead.

Last edited by Shay; March 13th, 2018 at 05:01 PM.