Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 06:24 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Undertaker
Today 06:22 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 06:13 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:03 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 20th, 2018, 06:58 PM

My Mood: Cheeky
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

[QUOTE=AquaSlice;495934]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GyreHaze View Post
"Ok mom!" She meowed, biting her mouse. She pulled back, "Ew!" She cried. She spit her mouthful onto the ground an saw white things inside. She flattened her ears, and her tail bristled as she saw a vision. Cats locked in battle, fur everywhere, red against green. She then notices some of the white maggots fighting and then jumped back in terror. Her eyes wider than the moons

(( Ummm.... are you even allowed to see visions...??? Do you have permission for this??))
Old April 20th, 2018, 07:15 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

SnowFang was sitting outside of the nursery, looking around For BearHeart Where is he..? I'd like to walk through the territory and stretch my legs after pretty much being stuck in this nursery everyday...four more moons..

@The Loner Forever
Old April 20th, 2018, 08:22 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

[QUOTE=GyreHaze;495975]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaSlice View Post

(( Ummm.... are you even allowed to see visions...??? Do you have permission for this??))
It was a dream she has been having, she keeps seeing it))

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old April 20th, 2018, 08:52 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
SnowFang was sitting outside of the nursery, looking around For BearHeart Where is he..? I'd like to walk through the territory and stretch my legs after pretty much being stuck in this nursery everyday...four more moons..

@The Loner Forever
Bearheart looked around the clearing, spotting his mate a few fox lengths away. The tom walked over to him with a prance in his step in excitement. "Hello my love." meowed Bearheart with a chuckle.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old April 21st, 2018, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Loner Forever View Post

Bearheart looked around the clearing, spotting his mate a few fox lengths away. The tom walked over to him with a prance in his step in excitement. "Hello my love." meowed Bearheart with a chuckle.
SnowFang got to her paws and pressed her muzzle to BearHeart's " DoveKit and Dawnkit are so restless...I need a break from that nursery BearHeart!" She glanced over at the nursery entrance before looking back at her mate " You should visit The kits more Love.."
Old April 21st, 2018, 02:09 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerhawk View Post
@Celestial

"No, I just thought if you where not going to eat it you could give it to the Elders because that would just be a waist of food if you did not eat it." She growled with a harsh voice. Realizing what she just did she calmed herself down "I'm sorry I just think because we all don't have a lot to eat...and if you can't eat because you are not hungry don't take anything from the fresh kill pile." She said.

Alabaster felt the anger rise in her chest as the warrior snapped at her and she felt her claws flex uneasily. “Than you have it” she snarled hooking the mouse under her claw and tossing it towards the warrior lifting her chin defiantly at her despite the fact she was trying to apologize. “Your not my leader, leave alone” she snarled

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 21st, 2018, 02:24 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Alabaster felt the anger rise in her chest as the warrior snapped at her and she felt her claws flex uneasily. “Than you have it” she snarled hooking the mouse under her claw and tossing it towards the warrior lifting her chin defiantly at her despite the fact she was trying to apologize. “Your not my leader, leave alone” she snarled

@Celestial

Shineclaw felt bad but he took the mouse and went to the elders den and gave it to them. Then she sat in the clearing alone and looked at the apprentice with a sorry glaze. She looked away when she looked at her she felt her eyes stare at her. She didn't like what she said she wish she had never snapped at the apprentice.

Old April 22nd, 2018, 01:26 AM

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
[FONT="Fixedsys"]

The golden tom had woke up soon after he heard pawsteps leaving the den. It was about sun high, and the tom figured he needed to do some warrior duties before the end of the day. He had gone on the Dawn patrol that morning, but he wanted to go hunt for the clan as well. He’d only been a warrior for a few moons now, but he was enjoying the freedom of being able to be his own cat, without a mentor trailing behind him at every pawstep. As he was walking out of the warrior’s den, his tail got snagged on something, and he looked behind him to gently pull it out, still continuing to walk forward. This caused Sunscorch to run into the cat standing just outside of the den, his chest hitting their rump. “Oh, sorry, excuse me miss.” He told the she-cat, stepping around her so he could get a better look at her. “Hey, you’re Leopardstrike, right? New warrior?” The tom remembered her ceremony the night before. He couldn’t exactly remember long-term things, but if it had happened recently, Sunscorch would remember it very well.
Leopardstrike gave a small jump in shock when Sunscorch bumped into her, her reflexes still dulled by sleep. She turned to look at the familiar tom and thought back to her moons as a young apprentice when who she knew as Sunpaw, became Sunscorch. Though she hadn't spoken to him in moons, Leopardstrike was in awe by how much he had changed since he was an apprentice. He'd grown more muscular, but she supposed that happened to most cats as they took up the more gruelling role of being a warrior. Realizing she was gawking, she snapped herself out of it at his words, and turned fully to respond a little bit awkwardly, "Yes, very new warrior here. You were, um, Featherspeckle's apprentice, right?"
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.
Old April 22nd, 2018, 06:36 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
SnowFang got to her paws and pressed her muzzle to BearHeart's " DoveKit and Dawnkit are so restless...I need a break from that nursery BearHeart!" She glanced over at the nursery entrance before looking back at her mate " You should visit The kits more Love.."
Bearheart let out a purr, "I will definitely come see them later. I want to be abke to spend some time with them." meowed the tom. He gave her cheek a quick lick. "would you mind going on a walk with me?" asked Bearheart.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old April 22nd, 2018, 08:21 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Ah, New Leaf. A wonderful season. Prey replenished, warm, cozy temperatures, many beautiful plants to look at. A pretty, young she-cat appeared from the warrior's den, and she closed her eyes, taking a deep breath of contentment. This was Doveheart's favourite season of all. She was always sad to see it leave. Smiling to herself, the white Turkish Angora trotted towards the Fresh Kill pile, nosing through it and taking a large squirrel into her jaws. She then gazed around, hoping tofind some cat to maybe speak to, or even share her meal with. She hated being alone, cause she is quite the social butterfly, always talking and making friends, gossiping, catching up on the latest news, and whatnot. She frowned slightly as she had not found any cat whom held her interest. She really did not want to eat alone. Suddenly her gaze landed on Yellowfoot. Doveheart sat down, resting her tail over her paws, tilting her head softly to one side as she studied the tom. Would he be willing to endure her constant chatter and her gossip? She didn't want to annoy him in any way. She let out a gentle sigh, picked up her meal, and padded over to the tom. She dropped the squirrel beside him before she faced him, a smile on her maw.

"Hello, Yellowfoot" she meowed brightly. She settled down beside him, watching him eat a moment before she took her own meal into her paws, and she tore into the squirrel, pausing after a couple of mouthfuls to speak. "So, how are you doing today? " she asked him, her plumed tail gently sweeping from side to side. She perked her large ears as a warm breeze blew by, sweeping throughout the camp, rustling her silky white fur. She smiled. It was a truly wonderful day, warm and beautiful and sunny. She wished every day could be like this one. But, those were wishes that wouldn't come true. Letting out another light, gentle sigh, she gazed around, watching and listening to the going ons of the camp. She smiled to herself and took another mouthful of her squirrel, savoring the soft meat, before swallowing and turning her attention back to Yellowfoot, awaiting an answer from him.

@ThornFur

♡ character page wip ♡
Closed Thread