Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
velli's art trades
Last post by ellie
Today 04:57 PM
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:54 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 04:52 PM
A Blast to the Past [P]
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 04:50 PM
The puppeteer and the...
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 04:42 PM

Old May 2nd, 2018, 04:44 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default love is a wonder, isn't it? [ private ]

a private roleplay between @Celestial and i~ should we start with the childhood a bit or just go where your character tries to kill mine?

xx alex xx

xx around seventeen? xx

xx homosexual-homoromantic xx

xx cancer xx

xx alex loves flowers and often collects them to calm his nerves. he can be what you considered 'girly' because he likes a lot of things that generally is stereo-typed for girls. either way, he is studdborn and doesn't give up that easily. alex is rather competitive and can't turn down a challenge, one of his greatest weakness. he is kind and even being a almost adult, he is very childish. he has a hard time getting others to take him seriously. he generally strays away from other beings of his kind, a outcast amongst outcasts. alex is very anxious and overthinks a lot of things. he is good with words usually has a somewhat okay comeback. xx

xx alex has light brown hair that fades into dark, his hair is messy and shortish. he has pal skin with freckles that dot only across his face, you usually can't see freckles anywhere else. his eyes are a soft jade like color. alex easily becomes cold and hot which is strange because no matter what, he is usually wearing a fluffy flannel hoodie. his common outfit is black jeans with sneakers and a flannel hoodie, its hood being black. alex's height is average and he is just a bit underweight. xx

xx his favorite flower is a daisy xx

xx he loves the color pink xx

xx alex sucks at singing but loves to do it anyway xx
Old May 2nd, 2018, 05:18 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: love is a wonder, isn't it? [ private ]

@The Fallen Queen
[x] I’ll add Terrance in later I’m just getting out of track practice [x]
Maybe we should kinda do it when Terrance is leaving him behind to join the pack?? Y’know when they where like 10 and hisfamily wanted him to go with them so it’s the emotional leaving bit c:

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 2nd, 2018, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
@The Fallen Queen
[x] I’ll add Terrance in later I’m just getting out of track practice [x]
Maybe we should kinda do it when Terrance is leaving him behind to join the pack?? Y’know when they where like 10 and hisfamily wanted him to go with them so it’s the emotional leaving bit c:
okay! ^^ i'll start, if you don't mind.

he kick his feet, his hands holding on to the chains. he barely swung, struggling to swing himself. alex, the young boy's name, was used to others pushing him. for example, terrance, his best friend. he let out a yawn, jumping off the swing set. they were suppose to meet here, weren't they? perhaps he forgot. alex would understand that-- everyone forgot something once in a while. he glance up the sky, it was a dim blue color, a sign that nightfall was coming. he stuff his hands in his jean pockets, his mind instantly went to flowers. "i'll just wait a half hour before i come home, yeah. i can try making that flower crown!" alex told himself, going around the playground to pick up any flowers from out of the ground. he was lucky for his hoodie, the wind harshly blew, even still he couldn't help but shiver a little from the cold.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old May 2nd, 2018, 07:45 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
okay! ^^ i'll start, if you don't mind.

he kick his feet, his hands holding on to the chains. he barely swung, struggling to swing himself. alex, the young boy's name, was used to others pushing him. for example, terrance, his best friend. he let out a yawn, jumping off the swing set. they were suppose to meet here, weren't they? perhaps he forgot. alex would understand that-- everyone forgot something once in a while. he glance up the sky, it was a dim blue color, a sign that nightfall was coming. he stuff his hands in his jean pockets, his mind instantly went to flowers. "i'll just wait a half hour before i come home, yeah. i can try making that flower crown!" alex told himself, going around the playground to pick up any flowers from out of the ground. he was lucky for his hoodie, the wind harshly blew, even still he couldn't help but shiver a little from the cold.

Kinda copied your form. Sorry bout that c:

[x] Tate [x]

[x] 17 years old [x]

[x] previous Aromantic current gay // homosexual [x]

[x] Taurus [x]

[x] Tate is distant, he spent his life mainly in isolation from other people from the age 11 to 17. He gets embarrassed easily and tends to turn a bright red whenever that happens. Due to family habits Tate had developed a certain type of violence around him which can often scare off others. He is quiet and reserved and tends to prefer the simpler things in life such as reading a book, sitting on the porch, watching the rain, taking a walk. He is very affectionate and really tends to cling onto people when he loves themweyher or not it’s family. He struggles with getting his emotions out which often leads to anger and frustration where he than withdraws from social interaction. He is defensive and gets very possessive over his ‘’belongings’’ which ties into his violence. He has a great sense of fear which keeps him from opening up to others which restricts his loving nature at times. He likes being the shoulder to cry on and the friend to be there in order to comfort those in pain [x]

[x] Tate is a slightly tanned boy, almost a hint of caramel one might say. He’s a reasonably tall boy with long limbs which where physically peaked and continue to be in this peak condition. He has a cute little scar right under his chin. His eyes are a deep green mixed in with hazel brown. He wears glasses, a black pair with one of the lenses cracked. He stands at a rather tall 5,11 height. He has dark brown hair that’s always swiped to the left that silhouettes his face quite nicely, during the summer streaks of his hair do appear to be a lighter brown mixed in. He’s often seen in a dark grey sweatshirt followed by pale jeans ripped by the knees from casual wear and tear [x]

[x] his favourite Plant is wolfwood [x]

[x] he adores the colour baby blue but never wears light colours [x]

[x] Tate is an aspiring poet//writer [x]

@The Fallen Queen

[[ sorry about the name change ^.^ ]]

Barely able to keep himself upright on his rusty old bike Tate peddled his little heart out. The disappearing sun warming his back as he peddled faster and faster towards the park, directly between his house and alex’s. A common meetingplace for them. Maybe it was going to be the last time he came here.. for a very long time at least. he was moving, well he had been told they where moving for some time now. It was a matter of letting everyone else know he was moving.. the park came into view but he hardly noticed. Scenarios of the night ahead played through his mind like a movie but resetting every few scenes with different script each time. He popped out of his thoughts to examine the park, first the slide which admittedly he knew Alex wouldn’t be at, next the monkey bars which he also understand that Alex wouldn’t be there, and lastly the swing set. And for a moment he thought he saw his best friend but he didn’t, only the swinging of the set was left behind. Tate skidded to a hault slamming down on his brake handle and staring in amazement. His chest graced with exhaustion and he planted his feet in either side of the bike eyes wide, that’s when he caught the motion of somebody in the grass just outside the park. Tate puffed a sigh of relief and tossed his head back in relief, he wouldn’t leave me behind would he? he hoped off his bike and wheeled it across the empty street a clear smile on his lips. ‘’ Picking flowers?’’ he called before he was withon 10 feet of his friend.

François Lelord

Old May 3rd, 2018, 11:03 AM

Quote:

Kinda copied your form. Sorry bout that c:

[x] Tate [x]

[x] 17 years old [x]

[x] previous Aromantic current gay // homosexual [x]

[x] Taurus [x]

[x] Tate is distant, he spent his life mainly in isolation from other people from the age 11 to 17. He gets embarrassed easily and tends to turn a bright red whenever that happens. Due to family habits Tate had developed a certain type of violence around him which can often scare off others. He is quiet and reserved and tends to prefer the simpler things in life such as reading a book, sitting on the porch, watching the rain, taking a walk. He is very affectionate and really tends to cling onto people when he loves themweyher or not it’s family. He struggles with getting his emotions out which often leads to anger and frustration where he than withdraws from social interaction. He is defensive and gets very possessive over his ‘’belongings’’ which ties into his violence. He has a great sense of fear which keeps him from opening up to others which restricts his loving nature at times. He likes being the shoulder to cry on and the friend to be there in order to comfort those in pain [x]

[x] Tate is a slightly tanned boy, almost a hint of caramel one might say. He’s a reasonably tall boy with long limbs which where physically peaked and continue to be in this peak condition. He has a cute little scar right under his chin. His eyes are a deep green mixed in with hazel brown. He wears glasses, a black pair with one of the lenses cracked. He stands at a rather tall 5,11 height. He has dark brown hair that’s always swiped to the left that silhouettes his face quite nicely, during the summer streaks of his hair do appear to be a lighter brown mixed in. He’s often seen in a dark grey sweatshirt followed by pale jeans ripped by the knees from casual wear and tear [x]

[x] his favourite Plant is wolfwood [x]

[x] he adores the colour baby blue but never wears light colours [x]

[x] Tate is an aspiring poet//writer [x]

@The Fallen Queen

[[ sorry about the name change ^.^ ]]

Barely able to keep himself upright on his rusty old bike Tate peddled his little heart out. The disappearing sun warming his back as he peddled faster and faster towards the park, directly between his house and alex’s. A common meetingplace for them. Maybe it was going to be the last time he came here.. for a very long time at least. he was moving, well he had been told they where moving for some time now. It was a matter of letting everyone else know he was moving.. the park came into view but he hardly noticed. Scenarios of the night ahead played through his mind like a movie but resetting every few scenes with different script each time. He popped out of his thoughts to examine the park, first the slide which admittedly he knew Alex wouldn’t be at, next the monkey bars which he also understand that Alex wouldn’t be there, and lastly the swing set. And for a moment he thought he saw his best friend but he didn’t, only the swinging of the set was left behind. Tate skidded to a hault slamming down on his brake handle and staring in amazement. His chest graced with exhaustion and he planted his feet in either side of the bike eyes wide, that’s when he caught the motion of somebody in the grass just outside the park. Tate puffed a sigh of relief and tossed his head back in relief, he wouldn’t leave me behind would he? he hoped off his bike and wheeled it across the empty street a clear smile on his lips. ‘’ Picking flowers?’’ he called before he was withon 10 feet of his friend.

[ its fine x3 ]

he had a handful of colorful flowers, struggling to hold all of them, not wanting to drop a single one. every flower in the world had its own tale, alex sometimes wish he could hear the tales. the stories. everything, really. his curious mind often made him struggle to understand 'obeying'. he didn't mean to but, often times he would just do things he shouldn't be because of curiosity. alex sat on the grass, not too far away from the playground. he pick each flower, placing them in piles by their colors. really, barely never really wear the color baby blue, or any light color. alex didn't understand why, after all, pastel and light colors were his life. "hmm," he thought, should he try making a crown out of light colors or dark colors? which to choose? he did a small 'aha', the moment when you think of something really good. he gather up all his lightish pink flowers and the dark blue flowers. alex sat back on the grass, knowing the moment he got up, his bottom would probably be soaking wet. it wasn't his fault that the rain was annoyingly calm but wet. he didn't like wet things but made rain a exception. alex was focus on weaving, only one thing going through his head was the way of making flower crowns. he didn't hear his friend's bike, nor did he hear the feet pounding against the floor. alex was a bit surprise when he heard a warm voice, it sounded like he knew it from before. he lift his head, turning to face whoever spoke to him. usually this was a time of panic, talking to others were a no no. yet when he saw who it was, alex leapt up and ran as fast as his feet could. "barely !! you worried me, i thought you forgot and, and well, you just got me there. " alex chuckle, coming to a halt. he didn't want to tackle barely. he scratch the back of his neck, smiling, goofily. "heh, you bet it. "

pronouns.cc
Old May 6th, 2018, 06:09 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
[ its fine x3 ]

he had a handful of colorful flowers, struggling to hold all of them, not wanting to drop a single one. every flower in the world had its own tale, alex sometimes wish he could hear the tales. the stories. everything, really. his curious mind often made him struggle to understand 'obeying'. he didn't mean to but, often times he would just do things he shouldn't be because of curiosity. alex sat on the grass, not too far away from the playground. he pick each flower, placing them in piles by their colors. really, barely never really wear the color baby blue, or any light color. alex didn't understand why, after all, pastel and light colors were his life. "hmm," he thought, should he try making a crown out of light colors or dark colors? which to choose? he did a small 'aha', the moment when you think of something really good. he gather up all his lightish pink flowers and the dark blue flowers. alex sat back on the grass, knowing the moment he got up, his bottom would probably be soaking wet. it wasn't his fault that the rain was annoyingly calm but wet. he didn't like wet things but made rain a exception. alex was focus on weaving, only one thing going through his head was the way of making flower crowns. he didn't hear his friend's bike, nor did he hear the feet pounding against the floor. alex was a bit surprise when he heard a warm voice, it sounded like he knew it from before. he lift his head, turning to face whoever spoke to him. usually this was a time of panic, talking to others were a no no. yet when he saw who it was, alex leapt up and ran as fast as his feet could. "barely !! you worried me, i thought you forgot and, and well, you just got me there. " alex chuckle, coming to a halt. he didn't want to tackle barely. he scratch the back of his neck, smiling, goofily. "heh, you bet it. "

(( this is going to be short cause uh I actually crushed my finger the other day and typing is sooo hard ))

Tate felt a slight nagging in his chest and he dropped his bike as Alex raced over to see him. Alex didn’t hug him but instead he leaned in and wrapped his arms around Alex just forgetting about everything else and just breathing the in the moment. He could feel the tears pulling at his eyes and forcing him to take a sharp intake of breath. ” I- I would ne- never forget” he stammers pulling back and wiping his sleeve across his face and offering such a weak smile. He knew telling him was unavoidable but keeping it to the last minute was all he could do. ” wha- what are you making?”

François Lelord

Old May 6th, 2018, 07:05 PM

Quote:

(( this is going to be short cause uh I actually crushed my finger the other day and typing is sooo hard ))

Tate felt a slight nagging in his chest and he dropped his bike as Alex raced over to see him. Alex didn’t hug him but instead he leaned in and wrapped his arms around Alex just forgetting about everything else and just breathing the in the moment. He could feel the tears pulling at his eyes and forcing him to take a sharp intake of breath. ” I- I would ne- never forget” he stammers pulling back and wiping his sleeve across his face and offering such a weak smile. He knew telling him was unavoidable but keeping it to the last minute was all he could do. ” wha- what are you making?”

[ i feel like a idiot, i didn't read your reply right and thought tate was named barely because you said you changed the name and i assume it was originally tate but now was barely x3 and ouch, its fine. hope your finger feels better ]

alex enjoy the warm greeting, he always loved when tate hug him. he didn't know why. perhaps it was because he was his best friend. had to be. he wrap his arms around tate, also, pulling him closer. tate was still a few inches taller than him, alex put his head on his friend's left shoulder. why is his voice stammering? he let his hands fall to his sides, taking a small step back to gaze into tate's eyes. "hmm, are you.. how are you?" he rephrase the question, the boy practically jump. "oh !! oh, yeah! i, um, just one second. " alex put a finger up as to show before bounding back to his flower station. a couple minutes later he came back, he lean closer to tate, setting the flower crown on his head. "i made this for ya~! i'm proud of it. " the flower crown was a bit misshapen and not exactly a flower crown but still, alex was proud of his flower creation. he took a step back once more, putting a strand of hair behide his hair. "do you like it?" he ask, tilting his head a little.

pronouns.cc
Old May 6th, 2018, 09:37 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:

[ i feel like a idiot, i didn't read your reply right and thought tate was named barely because you said you changed the name and i assume it was originally tate but now was barely x3 and ouch, its fine. hope your finger feels better ]

alex enjoy the warm greeting, he always loved when tate hug him. he didn't know why. perhaps it was because he was his best friend. had to be. he wrap his arms around tate, also, pulling him closer. tate was still a few inches taller than him, alex put his head on his friend's left shoulder. why is his voice stammering? he let his hands fall to his sides, taking a small step back to gaze into tate's eyes. "hmm, are you.. how are you?" he rephrase the question, the boy practically jump. "oh !! oh, yeah! i, um, just one second. " alex put a finger up as to show before bounding back to his flower station. a couple minutes later he came back, he lean closer to tate, setting the flower crown on his head. "i made this for ya~! i'm proud of it. " the flower crown was a bit misshapen and not exactly a flower crown but still, alex was proud of his flower creation. he took a step back once more, putting a strand of hair behide his hair. "do you like it?" he ask, tilting his head a little.

(( oh haha, I hate when that happens because it always happens to me for some reason, it's weird but ya'know that's life. God I was doing shotput //big metal ball that you throw// and I dropped it right on my other hand, I can be an idiot at times ))

Tate smiled warmly trying to wipe all emotion out of him while he studied Alex who looked more bright than ever, his heart gave a little jump, and he felt his hands fumbling over each other. He could briefly understand Alex's confusion and admittedly knew that he could detect that something was wrong, but for now all he could do was deny the fact anything was going on. ' ' I'm doing.. Ok.. Yeah ok ' ' he said with a nod and he felt the heat swell up in his chest. Don't cry. he felt his breath return to normal and his eyes drift down to Alex again ' ' how're yo- ' ' he couldn't quite get the words put before Alex was racing across the yard towards the flower beds. He could only smile at his inocent actions. He studied the flower crown for a moment and felt his heart flutter a second time. He was able to bend over allowing for more ease to put it on, flowers had never been his thing but for Alex he would've done anything. ' ' it's so.. Delicate and.. Beautiful !! ' ' he cooed approvingly as he straightened it on his head

François Lelord

Old May 6th, 2018, 11:23 PM

Quote:

(( oh haha, I hate when that happens because it always happens to me for some reason, it's weird but ya'know that's life. God I was doing shotput //big metal ball that you throw// and I dropped it right on my other hand, I can be an idiot at times ))

Tate smiled warmly trying to wipe all emotion out of him while he studied Alex who looked more bright than ever, his heart gave a little jump, and he felt his hands fumbling over each other. He could briefly understand Alex's confusion and admittedly knew that he could detect that something was wrong, but for now all he could do was deny the fact anything was going on. ' ' I'm doing.. Ok.. Yeah ok ' ' he said with a nod and he felt the heat swell up in his chest. Don't cry. he felt his breath return to normal and his eyes drift down to Alex again ' ' how're yo- ' ' he couldn't quite get the words put before Alex was racing across the yard towards the flower beds. He could only smile at his inocent actions. He studied the flower crown for a moment and felt his heart flutter a second time. He was able to bend over allowing for more ease to put it on, flowers had never been his thing but for Alex he would've done anything. ' ' it's so.. Delicate and.. Beautiful !! ' ' he cooed approvingly as he straightened it on his head

[ xD this is why i don't do sports. seriously, even if i tried to, i would just move out of the way without thinking. no hittin my face, thank you very much~ i got yelled at a lot because of it T.T @Celestial ]

it didn't seem reassuring yet if he was lying, there was a reason. alex was studdborn and wasn't the most happy with his answer. he gaze at him for a long moment, letting the silence carry on. "mmm, if you say so. yet that doesn't sound so reassuring." was all he murmur. alex pull his hood over his head, not enjoying the sunlight that hit his face. he gave a small smile at his words, practically beaming. he loved when someone liked what he made. it was a confidence booster, big time coming from tate. "thank you! really i know your favorite color is like a light color or somethin but you wear dark colors usually so, i just combine that. maybe pastels would have been a better route, who am i kidding? pastels are always the best route. " alex reply, he love his pastel colors. never a wrong way to go with them. specially the pastel pink. he was sure if he had a some sort of a tail, it would be wagging. "oh, and to answer your question earlier, well assuming you were gonna say 'how are you' but i cut you off, sorry bout that, well i mean didn't exactly cut you off i just.. " alex stop talking, his cheeks flush with red. he didn't mean to ramble, he rarely did that. "i'm fine, thank you very much. " he reply, glancing at a tree, avoiding tate's gaze.

pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; May 10th, 2018 at 09:36 PM.