Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Character input contest~!
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 01:58 AM
Staff and the Community
by Dark
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 01:57 AM
looking for art of my ocs!...
Last post by Luminous
Today 12:50 AM
Little finder <33
Last post by Luminous
Today 12:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Yesterday 11:40 PM

Old June 23rd, 2020, 06:13 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

After walking for a little bit, Doveheart finally asked,
“So, what do you think so far Thorn-uh Thistlepaw?”
Old June 23rd, 2020, 06:57 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

[ @Moon Lily ]
-Echopaw-

"Bet I'll beat you back!" She giggled, awkwardly getting all her herbs in her maw and trotting off. She sometimes wobbled back and forth to make sure no herbs feel out and her poppy seeds though seemed to always want to fall out so she had to stop multiple times to put them back in her bark.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old June 23rd, 2020, 07:50 PM
hanging out with sillies

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Willowfern

"It's...a lot bigger than I expected," Thistlepaw admitted. "Although I'm guessing what we've seen isn't all of it." He paused, coughing. 'Great Starclan. Guess it is one of those days, huh?' He walked beside her in silence for a few minutes, thinking. "So, any details on what training will be like?" He asked. He knew that warriors hunted and fought, but seeing as his coughing would give him away in a hunt, and he'd be pretty much worthless in a fight, he was wondering if there were other things warriors did.

staff feel free to sign :0 /nf
Old June 24th, 2020, 12:02 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaton View Post

( sleep is not my friend, so instead you'll get a reply <3 )

"Yeah? I believe you can squish me dear Drifty! Only if I let you catch me thou-" Fennelhaze didn't have the chance to finish her fun little sentence as suddenly Driftstep had grabbed her like a kit, carrying her out of the mud. She didn't even notice among all the chaos, but it had started to rain. Even her friend appeared to be more aware than her these days. She was alive though. Could she ask for more? Maybe. But not right now! Now she was mildly upset the rain had ruined her fun with the mud. Looking up to Driftstep, Fennelhaze shook her head, following with an amused purr. "Driffft... the mud wasn't that deep! I would've lived. And even if I didn't, at least the mud would've made for a comfy resting spot!" She was almost disappointed that she was rescued. Attempting the escape from the ever loosening mud would've been super fun! Driftstep probably knew better though.
Suddenly, though, the ginger-and-white she-cat had another brilliant idea. This time, it would be a prank. One her dear friend would never see coming! ...Hopefully.
Getting back onto her paws, Fennelhaze stared mischievously at Driftstep. "Drift? I have something coooool to show youuuu!" She cooed softly as she raised a paw close to their face. "Watch the paw... very carefully......" Fennelhaze mused, all while moving her paw slowly in front of Driftstep's vision. All seemed to be going to plan... there was just one more thing to do. With a wink, the she-cat brought her paw down, aiming to bop the top of their head. "Surpriseeeeeee!"

"Nahhh Nellelll, you would've drowned had I not decided to use my magnificent powers to rescue you!" Driftstep announced in their monotone voice. They did however not want their friend to just go ahead and risk drowning, despite the risk not being that great, it would still be a great tragedy where Fennel to get mud burns and get stuck. Driftstep themselves wasn't even sure if they could pull Fennelhaze out where she to get stuck. So rather be preventative than wait for disaster to strike. Or at least that was Driftstep's opinion on the whole matter. "The mud was deep. Nelle would've drowned or suffered from mud burns and we don't need you to loose all that fur do weee." It kept her warm and well, it also sometimes kept Driftstep warm when they were feeling a bit too cold themselves. Yet watching as Fennelhaze began moving around her paw in front of their face they were left extremely confused, they crossed eyes trying their best to follow her paw's path. "Neelllell what you doing?" they questioned incredulously. Yet when Fennelhaze brought it down on their head they just stared at her with shock evident in their eyes. "What was that for?!" They were not a fan of being booped, especially on their head but playing into Fennelhaze's game nevertheless. "You haveee defeated me!"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old June 24th, 2020, 03:27 AM
fae/she/they

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

"Nahhh Nellelll, you would've drowned had I not decided to use my magnificent powers to rescue you!" Driftstep announced in their monotone voice. They did however not want their friend to just go ahead and risk drowning, despite the risk not being that great, it would still be a great tragedy where Fennel to get mud burns and get stuck. Driftstep themselves wasn't even sure if they could pull Fennelhaze out where she to get stuck. So rather be preventative than wait for disaster to strike. Or at least that was Driftstep's opinion on the whole matter. "The mud was deep. Nelle would've drowned or suffered from mud burns and we don't need you to loose all that fur do weee." It kept her warm and well, it also sometimes kept Driftstep warm when they were feeling a bit too cold themselves. Yet watching as Fennelhaze began moving around her paw in front of their face they were left extremely confused, they crossed eyes trying their best to follow her paw's path. "Neelllell what you doing?" they questioned incredulously. Yet when Fennelhaze brought it down on their head they just stared at her with shock evident in their eyes. "What was that for?!" They were not a fan of being booped, especially on their head but playing into Fennelhaze's game nevertheless. "You haveee defeated me!"
Fennelhaze raised her head bith dramatically and triumphantly, yowling out for all the forest to hear. "Victoryyyy!" The display may have been excessive, but things could calm down a bit, she felt the rain drenching her pelt, which made it a bit more difficult to move agilely, not that she was too fast to begin with. Still. It wasn't fun! Luckily, Driftstep was still there, and even more surprisingly still upright, so... she'd use them to avoid the rain. Padding closer, she settled under her friend, her small size aiding well to making herself fit in the small space that was provided for shelter. With a small smile, she looked up to her friend, who was now towering directly over her. "Maybeeee... you were right. I don't like the rain all too much! So... you're gonna have a very special job! Protecting me. I'm sure you'll do great at this, Drifty!" She snickered, subconsciously aware that she might end up getting squished again in this position, but it was fine. Driftstep's fur, though not too long, was comforting. And she'd give them comfort too, as she knew her fur was nice and soft.
Fennelhaze was also a bit tired, so she leaned a bit more against the fur of her friend, closing her eyes. She wouldn't sleep, no. It was still raining, and they were in the territory. Not a good combination. With a now drowsy mew, she spoke up once again. "Driffft... I promise I'm... not gonna sleeeeep... you're... just.... comf......" She didn't last long at all. She'd fallen asleep, sitting, resting under the friend notorious for crushing her on a rainy day. There was no way this could go wrong, surely. Not at all.
Old June 24th, 2020, 05:49 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @Wings ]

Irisflame's dark blue gaze lit up with challenge, maw breaking out into a grin behind the herbs. She couldn't help it! Echopaw's energy and eagerness was like an illness- it was completely and utterly contagious.
"Oh, no you won't!" She yelled through her mouthful of herbs, reminding herself to be careful with the delicate things s She could drop and damage them rather easily.
She felt her eyebrows arch into a mock war-face as she booted after Echopaw, which was really a very fast hobble. She way already fox-lengths behind her apprentice. "Okay...maybe not!"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; June 24th, 2020 at 05:49 AM.
Old June 24th, 2020, 02:49 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
Jaypaw glanced up, taking in the darkening sky with all it's beauty. Huh. It looked better out here. ''Oh sh..shoot, yeah. you'r..re r..right, " He meowed.

Trailing after his mentor, his mind would simply wander. Every so often he would pause to examine a tree or such. The borders. Jaypaw would frown for a moment. He.. needed to do something after this, he made up his mind finally.

Jaypaw blinked, looking back at Fallenheart. "Um, can-- we check out the.. Salt..tmeadow Mar..rsh?" He asked, hesitant.
"Saltmeadow Marsh," Fallenheart meowed slowly as if he was testing out the name for the first time. That was an interesting choice. They would have to run around and circle back to get to the rest of the borders from there. It honestly wasn't practical, but if he'd been hoping for practicality, he wouldn't have given Jaypaw the choice. "Sure thing!" the dark tabby chirped. Ha, chirped. Like a bird. And Jaypaw... jay... was a bird. But anyway, "It'll be a while before we get there, so let's get to know each other on our way," Fallenheart meowed. "So, as you know, my name is Fallenheart. I'm a warrior of ShadowClan obviously. To be honest, my name makes me sound as if I've gone through some sort of heartbreak or something, but just so you know, I have not. And my favorite prey-animal happens to be skylarks." The warrior paused to take a breath, then asked, "So, what do you want your warrior name to be when you finish your training, what's your favorite type of prey, and is there anything else that you want me to know? 'I don't know' is an acceptable answer for all three of those."
Have a wonderful day!

Last edited by nocturnal; June 24th, 2020 at 02:49 PM.
Old June 25th, 2020, 01:53 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaton View Post

Fennelhaze raised her head bith dramatically and triumphantly, yowling out for all the forest to hear. "Victoryyyy!" The display may have been excessive, but things could calm down a bit, she felt the rain drenching her pelt, which made it a bit more difficult to move agilely, not that she was too fast to begin with. Still. It wasn't fun! Luckily, Driftstep was still there, and even more surprisingly still upright, so... she'd use them to avoid the rain. Padding closer, she settled under her friend, her small size aiding well to making herself fit in the small space that was provided for shelter. With a small smile, she looked up to her friend, who was now towering directly over her. "Maybeeee... you were right. I don't like the rain all too much! So... you're gonna have a very special job! Protecting me. I'm sure you'll do great at this, Drifty!" She snickered, subconsciously aware that she might end up getting squished again in this position, but it was fine. Driftstep's fur, though not too long, was comforting. And she'd give them comfort too, as she knew her fur was nice and soft.
Fennelhaze was also a bit tired, so she leaned a bit more against the fur of her friend, closing her eyes. She wouldn't sleep, no. It was still raining, and they were in the territory. Not a good combination. With a now drowsy mew, she spoke up once again. "Driffft... I promise I'm... not gonna sleeeeep... you're... just.... comf......" She didn't last long at all. She'd fallen asleep, sitting, resting under the friend notorious for crushing her on a rainy day. There was no way this could go wrong, surely. Not at all.
"Nelllell you're LOOUD!" They protested as she yelled extremely loudly into the nothingnesss. Settling themselves against a pine tree, they could only laugh as Fennelhaze settled herself underneath them in order to apparently hide from the rain. It wasn't like Driftstep's fur was water tight but he assumed that this would have to do for now. "You never liked rain you dimwit," they answered patting Fennelhaze comfortingly. "I shall protect you as long as you keep eating the toads for me and save the frogs that I can savour. Not the biggest fan of frogs anyway, so we shall split it up." With Fennel's fur pressed tight against them even the large tabby began to feel somewhat drowsy. The pines offered some sort of protection from the rain but it was indeed oddly comfortable and they just began nodding off. Just as Fennel began talking about not going to sleep they felt her go completely limp against them as she did exactly what she had told them she wouldn't do. "Sleeping... sounds nice..." and with that the tabby feline let all their weight rest on their friend as they slowly squished her as they too fell asleep.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old June 25th, 2020, 08:20 AM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSandwich View Post
@Willowfern

"It's...a lot bigger than I expected," Thistlepaw admitted. "Although I'm guessing what we've seen isn't all of it." He paused, coughing. 'Great Starclan. Guess it is one of those days, huh?' He walked beside her in silence for a few minutes, thinking. "So, any details on what training will be like?" He asked. He knew that warriors hunted and fought, but seeing as his coughing would give him away in a hunt, and he'd be pretty much worthless in a fight, he was wondering if there were other things warriors did.
(SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT! I had to go to volleyball and I forgot about this!)
“What do you mean Thistlepaw? We hunt, we fight, we help take care of the kits and elders... Oh, you’re worried about your throat?” Doveheart said,”Well, hm... When we get back to camp I’ll ask around, maybe we can find a warrior who has a similar problem, then they can help you!
(Doveheart is trying lol)
Old June 25th, 2020, 11:59 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@alan @hope

Acornfall spared no time heading out into the territory. He was slightly unsettled by the scarred apprentice but he expected it was from the dogs. The tom padded out into the pine forest and turned to his small patrol “so... I’m assuming we all saw how angry Beastspark was. So I think we could stay out until midday” the caramel tom offered his eyes darting between the pair

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord