Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
bewitched curse
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 07:51 PM
Silverpaw Curse (Once I...
by Foxine
Last post by marshy
Today 07:49 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 07:45 PM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:34 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Foxine
Today 07:32 PM

Old March 26th, 2020, 08:04 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Kitty Mama @MagicCat99
Gingerkit stayed quiet in unpleasantness as Omenshade looked at the thorn, responding with a shrug at their question. Despite his rather good memory, he wasn't exactly sure where he had gotten this thorn- nor did he really care.
He let out a short grunt as the thorn got plucked away, those things could be more painful than it seemed. his ears flickered at the mention of having to keep it bathed, his irritation to the situation growing. great. Just great.
He casted a glance to who was probably the medicine cat- or the Apprentice at least, and muttered a small "thanks" under his breath.
Old March 27th, 2020, 03:34 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

@Kitty Mama @Estelle
Nighttuft shrugged as she didnt know either. She smiled and nodded to Omenshade as a thanks before picking the kit up again. The queen padded out of the medicine den.

Click my dragons!
Old March 27th, 2020, 12:47 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

@Kitty Mama

Otterstone trundled into the den, huffing, out of breath. "I'm sorry Omenshade. For the next while, I'll be popping in and out of camp. Classes from this medicine tom in Shadowcaln, you see." She whipped her gaze around the den, and nodded. "I apolagize for leaving you without letting you know, but Lionstar thought I should leave at once. I will be leaving again before long, but I'll be here for a short while." She limped to the back of the den and stuck her head in the medicine store, seeing what they had and how she could apply what she learned. "What's been happening of late?" She asked, looking over her shoulder at her stoic apprentice.
Old April 1st, 2020, 09:49 AM

My Mood: Dead

@Kitty Mama @CheetahPelt

Halfstone quickly padded into the Medicine Den, a half soaked and unconscious Dawnkit carefuy held in his jaws, with Heronkit supposed to be close behind him. His breathing was ragged, very obviously upset and panicked, and pelt soaked. He tried to speak, to tell them what happened, but nothing coherent came out, mostly muffled by Dawnkit.
@Dawneye @Creeklight

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; April 1st, 2020 at 05:30 PM.
Old April 1st, 2020, 09:51 AM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy

Dawnkit whines as loud as she can, still very weak and sounding more just pitiful than anything, her fur still soaked as she shivers.
@Creeklight @Rainquail
Old April 1st, 2020, 05:02 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

The kit was still pretty mad about the last clan meeting and the current one didn't help either. His stupid traitor of a brother just went without a fight and was now an apprentice. "Yo, Omenshade are you here?" The fiery tom poked his head into the medicine cat's den. Being held back the growing tom was larger than the average apprentice for only being seven moons old. His ocean blue eyes trying to find the other apprentice who he was supposed to visit a few days ago.
@Kitty Mama
Old April 3rd, 2020, 11:07 AM
eternally tired

@CheetahPelt @Slushie
[ Link to where she got hurt.]

Morningmeadow walked into the medicine cat den looking for Otterstone. "H-Hey Otterstone, y-you in here?" The pain in her back was getting worse, but she was trying to get through it, She knew Otterstone would be able to help her.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; April 3rd, 2020 at 11:08 AM.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 11:18 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @CheetahPelt @Kitty Mama @:Grimm: ]

Goosepaw hurried after Morningmeadow, quickly slipping inside the den after her. He'd never been inside the medicine den before, only outside of it, and the smell of herbs was overpowering.
He stopped next to his mentor, staring guiltily at the den floor. What would Otterstone think when Morningmeadow told her how she got hurt, or Omenshade? Would they think it was his fault? They probably should, he thought glumly. It IS my fault, after all. It was a training session. There was no need for that amount of force! "Sorry," he murmured to Morningmeadow again.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 11:48 AM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Otterstone popped out of the herb crevice, dust on her nose. She pawed it off her face as she wiggled into the main part of the den. "Hello Morningmeadow, Goosepaw." She nodded to each of them as she looked at them. The tortoiseshell noticed how guilty the young tom looked, catching the small sorry he mumbled, and she pursed her a lips a little, before turning to the warrior in the den.

"What can I do you?" She asked taking a few steps towards Morningmeadow. The warrior looked to be in pain. Was it an injury? A wound? she couldn't smell any blood... what had Thunderhowl taught her for that yet?

@Slushie @:Grimm:

Last edited by CheetahPelt; April 3rd, 2020 at 11:53 AM.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 03:53 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
@Kitty Mama

Otterstone trundled into the den, huffing, out of breath. "I'm sorry Omenshade. For the next while, I'll be popping in and out of camp. Classes from this medicine tom in Shadowcaln, you see." She whipped her gaze around the den, and nodded. "I apolagize for leaving you without letting you know, but Lionstar thought I should leave at once. I will be leaving again before long, but I'll be here for a short while." She limped to the back of the den and stuck her head in the medicine store, seeing what they had and how she could apply what she learned. "What's been happening of late?" She asked, looking over her shoulder at her stoic apprentice.
"Oh, that's where you've been." Omenshade had simply passed it off as Otterstone's wandering eye turning into wandering paws, not oblivious to her flirty behavior. This pastime was thankfully more educational than chasing around the toms of the clan. Although they expected to hear more of her travels, they didn't question it when she decided to move on to discussing the latest of Riverclan's news. "Mundane. Minor injuries that require very little treatment. Thorns and the like." Statistically that luck would run out soon, Omenshade wasn't sure they were prepared for that. "It's primarily been the youth of the clan. Still, nothing serious." With that reported, they asked, "Are you departing immediately again?"