Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM

Old April 19th, 2018, 10:14 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

As Mockingfeather replied with a question, Rumblestorm felt him stomach curl up a little. And how are you? Those four words he dreaded when paired together. The tom cat flicked his tail and swallowed. "I, ah, am..." he trailed off. He didn't want to lie to her, but he also didn't exactly like sharing his feelings with a cat from another clan. However, despite his hesitance, Rumblestorm proceeded in all honesty. "I'm feeling rather down, actually." He frowned, hurrying to change the subject off of himself. "And h-how are you?" He echoed her words back, glancing up at the RiverClan molly. The tom cat felt odd after hearing how he felt with the she-cat. He fluffed up his marbled silver and brown fur self-consciously and the corner of his mouth twitched up in a quirky tick. Nerves always made his ticks words.
Waiting for his response was concerning. He seemed to be debating whether to tell her the truth or not. Mockingfeather respected his decision, whatever it may be, or course- he was from a different Clan, and it might be personal. She wasn’t one to pry. Calmly flicking her tail, she waited intently until, finally, he answered. Eyes turning from one of peace to shock, pity and concern, she opened her jaws to respond when he bombarded her with a subject change. The female was speechless. She had no clue what to do now- answer his question or ask further? She decided to trash the latter and simply move on. It was obviously an uncomfortable topic for the ShadowClan tom, and as curious as she was, it was none of her business. “Good, I’m doing fine. Not much going on at the moment in my life, but hey, those are the best times.” She grinned, trying to lighten the mood a little bit. When his lip twitched upwards, she tilted her head slightly as though studying him from a different angle. Rumblestorm was acting odd- why was he almost grimacing? Was it something I said? He didn’t have to answer my question! I didn’t mean to pry!
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old April 20th, 2018, 10:16 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Waiting for his response was concerning. He seemed to be debating whether to tell her the truth or not. Mockingfeather respected his decision, whatever it may be, or course- he was from a different Clan, and it might be personal. She wasn’t one to pry. Calmly flicking her tail, she waited intently until, finally, he answered. Eyes turning from one of peace to shock, pity and concern, she opened her jaws to respond when he bombarded her with a subject change. The female was speechless. She had no clue what to do now- answer his question or ask further? She decided to trash the latter and simply move on. It was obviously an uncomfortable topic for the ShadowClan tom, and as curious as she was, it was none of her business. “Good, I’m doing fine. Not much going on at the moment in my life, but hey, those are the best times.” She grinned, trying to lighten the mood a little bit. When his lip twitched upwards, she tilted her head slightly as though studying him from a different angle. Rumblestorm was acting odd- why was he almost grimacing? Was it something I said? He didn’t have to answer my question! I didn’t mean to pry!
Good, I’m doing fine. Not much going on at the moment in my life, but hey, those are the best times. He nodded, trying to focus on the she-cat he was talking to when his attention seemed to want to drift. Hey, there's an eagle up there! That cloud looks like a flower. And wow! It smells really good by the river! Rumblestorm shook his head from side to side, trying to rid himself of his rather spacey feeling. Instead, he focused on her words. "That's g-good," He meowed, then clamped his jaws shut. Rumblestorm hadn't meant to stutter, but he couldn't always control it. He tried again. "And yes, it is nice when things are calm between and amount the Clans." This time, the feline spoke slower, a symptom of the effort to keep his words going smoothly and without a hitch. He pushed one paw into the dirt as he studied her expression. She looked bothered by something. Was it him? As this new worry trickled into his thoughts, Rumblestorm found himself frowning, and he blinked quickly a few times from the onset of the emotion. "D--did I do something?" He asked, hoping sort a straight, honest answer. The words were spoken at a normal pace, and a stutter crept in. The tom cat's gaze wandered again, sweeping the land that belonged to the Clans before he quickly turned his head to look a thing her with a curiouslook on his face; it was one between sheepishness and, in a way, pain.
Old April 20th, 2018, 12:16 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"I have not killed a cat in my entire life," he answered cooly. he would never, whether it was from his own birthclan or not. he would never. "imagine cats who hated you for no reason, and im not talking about our parents. bullies. imagine being smaller then them, and being nothing more than an apprentice. you are scared, you are basically still a kit. i told the leader, which they didnt believe me at the time. Otterstar was growing old and didnt have time to deal with bullies. so i ran, and i regret it to this day. i know i shouldnt have ran, maybe i couldve outlived them and been happy there, but thats a lot of ifs." he explained. who knows what his life wouldve been like if he still had been in shadowclan. how were those cats today? the ones that bullied him? were they alive and well with families? sleeping well at night knowing what they did in their adolecent years? that stuff sticks with you, and it has with every breathing moment for whisperblaze.
A whole lifetime of beliefs and understanding didn’t fade away so quickly. It was chipped away, piece by piece. But Whisperblaze had found some cracks in Clawpaw’s armor of belief… and slowly but surely, he could chip away at them. It might be too late for her. After all, she was nearly 18 moons old now. Still not a warrior, nervous to bring it up after what had happened with Rusticash and Smokeblossom, but maybe Goldenstar would understand. Her mentor was gone. What was she supposed to do? She didn’t have cats who understood her in ShadowClan, not anymore, she didn’t have anyone who understood her anywhere. Clawpaw was alone. And that kind of loneliness brought more hatred towards other cats into her heart. So yes, it was probably too late for her… but at least, maybe, she could develop an understanding towards Whisperblaze’s reasoning. ”I don’t know what you want me to say.” For a moment, she was quiet. Calm. Unsure of what she was supposed to do or say here. Then, her voice began to rise, until it was almost a scream. ”That I’m sorry? “Oh, poor Whisperblaze, he had such a hard life?” Yeah, you did. Alright? You had a hard time there. But you know what? You made my life a hell of a lot worse by leaving. You know that? I didn’t even know what happened to you at first, so thanks for looking out for yourself. I’m sure you’re a real hero in RiverClan, huh? With your fancy new identity, new life, right? Well good. for. you.”

Hard anger burned within Charmpelt’s eyes. How dare he. How dare he touch her, how dare he look at her, how dare he speak to her! However Shiverlight had allowed herself to be pulled into this, she needed to get out of it quickly. ”I’ll kill you!” The Chausie snarled, pushing himself to leap at Dogblood. His claws were unsheathed, his golden eyes still burning with anger. How could this have happened to him? He’d lost love before, and now he was going to lose it again. Because he was careless, he didn’t act quickly enough. Jema had disappeared before they’d gotten to have kits. Now Shiverlight was going to disappear before they could even become mates. He couldn’t stand this. It was hard, being this angry, feeling like he had the hardest job in the world keeping the she cat safe. All he wanted to do was fix things… fix everything. To make things better and whole again, like they could have been. ”Get out of here, Shiverlight.” His words were cold and frosty as he landed before the tom, blood dripping from his wounds, giving him a frightening look. He wasn’t the same right now. He wasn’t himself. It was dangerous to be like this, and Charmpelt knew it. He couldn’t kill, he could never kill, but this cat - this wasn’t him. This was someone else, someone dangerous, who could kill. This was a state in which he was no better than Dogblood, in which he would maim and injure all he needed to, all to make sure that everything ended up right in the end. To make sure that he remained victorious, a champion, getting what he wanted. The times when Charmpelt was like this were rare, but dangerous. For himself, and for everyone around him. He’d never been like this with Jema, he hadn’t had to. He could never go back to the way he was before Jema’d disappeared, while he was with her, but Shiverlight… Shiverlight was as close to making him feel happy again as he’d ever been. And he couldn’t risk losing the ShadowClan cat who had stolen his heart.
@Celestial @Broken Madness

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; April 20th, 2018 at 02:19 PM.
Old April 20th, 2018, 02:43 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

@The Fallen Queen
Splashpool walked through the Riverclan territory, making her way to the border between her clan and her mate's clan. She was eager to see him to tell him how their kits were. She wnated to mourn with him about the one that they had lost. Splashpool needed him now more than ever. The queen hid behind a bush, laying herself low so that nobody saw what she was doing.
(Writers block)

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old April 20th, 2018, 04:22 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Broken Madness @Lonestar23

The mountain of fur she was trying to uproot off charmpelt suddenly shook violently causing her grip to loosen and her paws to scramble aimlessly and a horrified gasp to escape her jaws. She felt dogblood shift beneath her and lurch backwards towards the nearest pine tree. Her eyes flashed with horror and she felt the Tom stumble backwards followed by crushing pain that spiked in her shoulders tempting her to wail. She felt the pine needles spike through her fur digging into the thin flesh beneath causing her to finally release her grip on the toms scruff but dogblood didn't seem to be done, he pulled back and slammed her again crushing her shoulders and torso with his weight and the branches of the low hanging pine tree digging into her back. This time tears sprung up in her eyes and she threw her head back no longer able to hold back a scream of agony. She was no frantically trying to escape claws scrabbling over his back to pull herself away when dogblood let up taking a step back so she fell with a hollow thud against the tree roots. She let out a deep moan of pain and rolled away from him forgetting about everyone else that was around her and just reeling to the pain in her shoulders that where now bleeding lightly from the rough bark. It speckled her Russian blue fur dotting her shoulder blades and the curvature of her spine all the way down. For a moment she lay unmoving before she was able to weakly five herself onto her paws, only to fall to the side a moment later. Her gaze slowly lifted to dogblood, fear prickling in her silvery blue gaze than she than turned to look at charmpelt who was also scrambling to his paws, she felt her heart lurch and a sudden need to protect charmpelt from dogblood by any means.

Than back to dogblood to examine his eyes, something about the way he spoke meant he wasn't joking and even the way he seemed interested or amused. Shiverlight bore her teeth at him fur prickling with frustration ' ' I won't... I pr- promise... J- just leave him alone ' ' she stammered. Perhaps she hadn't known the extent of her words... Perhaps she thought secretly she would go to see him in the night hours but upon glancing back over at the chausie she could see the blood dripping from his wounds, flesh and fur tattered over the ground and mingling with the bloodied grass. She became much more aware of what charmpelt and dogblood could get themselves into... What could happen to either of them. Pain rippled through her shoulders and she felt her heart throb. ' ' ju- ' ' just as she was about to ensure dogblood she wouldn't ever speak to him again charmepelt told her to leave, and nothing she had ever experienced in their interactions was more scary than this. Nothing. She felt a shiver grip her legs and she jerked to her feet the pain in her back and jaw started to fade like a dream and she looked between the toms. ' ' get out of here shiverlight ' ' her heart swelled and blood drummed in her ears. ' ' no- charmpelt... Please you'll get yourself- ' ' she grew silent and examined him further. He wasn't in the mood to argue. Instead she took tender steps backwards, slipping out of the clear and back into riverclan territory where she might hopefully get help... Get someone to make this all end...

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 20th, 2018, 04:42 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

@Lonestar23
@Celestial

Dogblood looks at charmpelt with calm eyes, hearing his words, the way he dared to speak to what’s his, he let’s out a long annoyed sigh. “ you have no meaning behind those words boy” he says darkly as he begins to step forward “ you say those words as if you can actually do it. Kill someone, play death and try to be a hero when you’re nothing but a pretty boy with a weak heart. “ he says coldly, each word dripping with rage and pure venom. He stands before charmpelt looking down at him with sharp cold eyes, if his glare could kill the tom wouldn’t be alive at that moment. He speaks again this time his voice was far more deadly and not a hint of lies lay in them. “ leave. Go play hero somewhere else, you have guts and that I respect but you’re all bark but no bite. You can’t kill, you have never experienced the rush of a true fight, of death hanging over you, watching you and waiting for you or the one you fight to die to take you to whatever place is there for us. I know my place and I know I won’t let some kid take something that’s rightfully mine...” he tilts his head to the side and looks at shiverlight hearing her words desperate yet frustrated... good~
He began to walk away from charmpelt despite the warrior standing his ground and fighting for the one he loved it meant nothing to dogblood, it was just a annoying test in his way. A test to prove himself that he was a alpha, a king that will not bow and let his spoils of war go away just like that. Soon he was right behind shiverlight and with quick movements, he bites down on her tail pulling her back towards him, “ you think starclan or any other warrior can save you from your punishment?” He growls as he roughly pulls her back soon letting go and slamming his paw against her head pinning her down against the ground, his claws into her cheek as he kneels down and whispers in her ear “ if you think I’m going to let you off the hook for this. You’re dead wrong. You’re lucky.. those kits are needed for the clan. If you weren’t pregnant with my blood than you wouldn’t be alive of course. The boy will be with you in whatever dark place in the earth that seeks you and you’re cheating dirty fox dung soul..... You will stay by my side until those kits are out and in my world.. they won’t be your kits anymore. They will be mine and mine alone.. is this clear?” He asks darkly as his tail slashes and he growls sharply into her ear “ is this clear?” He asks coldly this time his body was tense a clear sign that he won’t ask again.
Old April 21st, 2018, 02:05 AM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
“Why not? Well...what if they decide that cats are the best meal for them?” She asked, horror clear in her gaze. Silver visibly shuddered at the thought of lizard eating cats. “That would be terrible..” her gaze looked over his shoulder in searching of one. “And the birds..those snatch kits up..horrible creatures.”

Darkheart bristled a little at the she-cat's suggestion. It wasn't really something he'd considered before, but it was definitely a concern. ShadowClan territory definitely wasn't shy on owls. "That's true... No kits have been taken during my lifetime, but the elders' stories are pretty scary." He briefly shook out his pelt then let it lay flat. "Okay, maybe cat-sized lizards aren't such a good idea."

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"
Old April 21st, 2018, 11:26 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post

Darkheart bristled a little at the she-cat's suggestion. It wasn't really something he'd considered before, but it was definitely a concern. ShadowClan territory definitely wasn't shy on owls. "That's true... No kits have been taken during my lifetime, but the elders' stories are pretty scary." He briefly shook out his pelt then let it lay flat. "Okay, maybe cat-sized lizards aren't such a good idea."
"If there is those type of lizards surely they aren't here...otherwise there would be stories of them eating cat." Silverfeather took a deep breath and relaxed. "I think cats are better at hunting and killing these birds and that's why no kit has been taken. We're warriors after all." she purred as sooon as she said they. They are both young cats so they haven't been warriors for long. "What was your naming ceremony like? Were you excited?"
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old April 21st, 2018, 12:18 PM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
"If there is those type of lizards surely they aren't here...otherwise there would be stories of them eating cat." Silverfeather took a deep breath and relaxed. "I think cats are better at hunting and killing these birds and that's why no kit has been taken. We're warriors after all." she purred as sooon as she said they. They are both young cats so they haven't been warriors for long. "What was your naming ceremony like? Were you excited?"

Darkheart nodded along as she spoke, seeing the reason in her words. Sometimes he tended to get stuck on ideas, so he appreciated it when someone else was around to move his thoughts along. The mention of warrior ceremonies instantly cheered him up again. "Of course I was excited!" he purred, puffing up with pride at the memory. "I was... injured, during my training, so I was an apprentice longer than most cats. But that just made finally becoming a warrior so much more rewarding! ...I was actually the first new warrior made by Goldenstar," he added. It wasn't really something to be proud of; more of an interesting fact he enjoyed sharing. "What about yours?"

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"
Old April 21st, 2018, 02:12 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post

Darkheart nodded along as she spoke, seeing the reason in her words. Sometimes he tended to get stuck on ideas, so he appreciated it when someone else was around to move his thoughts along. The mention of warrior ceremonies instantly cheered him up again. "Of course I was excited!" he purred, puffing up with pride at the memory. "I was... injured, during my training, so I was an apprentice longer than most cats. But that just made finally becoming a warrior so much more rewarding! ...I was actually the first new warrior made by Goldenstar," he added. It wasn't really something to be proud of; more of an interesting fact he enjoyed sharing. "What about yours?"
“How were you injured?” Silver asked. She purred happily as he spoke about his ceremony. “That’s pretty neat,” she purred. Silverfeather enjoyed listening to him talk, especially when he was happy or excited about it. “I was excited for mine too. I could barely sit still! Not to mention I nearly tripped over my paws during the ceremony.” She laughed at the memory, it was pretty funny when she got over her embarrassment.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^