Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 14th, 2022, 08:07 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: April Gathering

Unlike Bravebird, Fernpaw was handling the river incident pretty well. Maybe it was having some past experiences in the water, or dying several times at this point.. he didn't know. He was just glad she was there to help warm him up. He hated being cold.

He hoped it didn't bother her too much. He knew it bothered Twilightstar, to some extent..

"Where is everyone?" He was surprised to see they were the first to arrive, and his eyes darted nervously behind them. Was it a trap? Was ShadowClan planning on ambushing them while they waited? He couldn't help but try to tuck closer to Bravebird, tensed and uncomfortable. Being around ShadowClan wasn't ideal to begin with; not knowing where they were was worse. "... last time I was here, the snow Thundercat was up there." He couldn't remember his name. "He.. looked a lot like you. Fish Dad didn't like him." Fernpaw met Eveningstar more personally once, and honestly didn't blame Kestrelstar for disliking him. He had the personality of a stick lying on the ground. No offense to the guy. "I don't.. remember much of what was going on, though. I was just super happy to see my friend."

[ @tulle ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 14th, 2022, 08:13 AM
Blasphemy!

My Mood: Devilish

~Rippleshade~
@dark seeker
Waiting for the other clans to arrive, she only had one wish. She wanted to see ShadowClan. She had not quite gotten over when they annexed WindClan, and she wanted Dawnstar dead. She would never act upon this, of course. She valued her life, but deep down, she wondered. She wanted to see ThunderClan. See how they were doing. See if someone possibly was related to her here- She knew none of her relatives. Her parents died without her learning their names. She paced around, waiting. waiting. Might as well check on her apprentice. "Lilypaw! how you doin? enjoying your first gathering?"
Vine (Outsider)
Mintleaf (RC)
bump me after 36 hours ig
Dont click this link:
https://www.sanfransentinel.com/wco-pf-but-its-sus.html
Pronouns: I don't care anymore I prefer not to think about it
Old April 14th, 2022, 08:23 AM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Fallownose padded to the Gathering along with the rest of the WindClan with his ears perked as he listened for signs of the other three Clans. It seemed that WindClan was the first once again and he hoped the others wouldn't take too long to show up so they wouldn't be waiting forever. Breaking off from the rest of the group he padded over to where the deputies sat and curled his tail neatly over his paws. Hopefully Sparrowskip would be coming and he could have an actual conversation with the tom since last time the Gathering was too chaotic.

[Closed]

Last edited by Ian; April 14th, 2022 at 09:02 AM.
Old April 14th, 2022, 08:48 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

~~Tigerpaw of WindClan~~

{OPEN}

Tigerpaw looked around at the gathering. No ShadowClan and no ThunderClan. She walked around, her tiger-striped fur swaying in the wind.
Old April 14th, 2022, 08:52 AM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

-» Owlglide | @NinjaBloss |

While keeping his vibrant green eyes still in the direction where Riverclan should arrive at any moment now, he could still pick up on Bravebird's and Fernpaw's talk. It was rather hard to hear, them being a bit away, and mumbling and muttering from his clanmates combining into a calm, low, humming noise as the cat of Windclan streamed after Twilightstar.

But he hadn't come to the gathering to eavesdrop on his former students or their current apprentices, but to find conversation partners himself, and listen to what the leaders had to say. The latter wasn't currently an option, so when the grey shape of their deputy settled alone just above where Owlglide sat, the tom chose to attempt some small talk with them.

"I do wonder to see how Dawnstar and her two clans are doing." Gossip wasn't his thing, but the takeover of Thunderclan was a subject on everyone's tongues nowadays, so it couldn't hurt to talk a little about it. "It's a shame, she could be such a good leader if she had some heart and honor. She keeps her clan in check and they seem to obey her. Just too many seem to do so out of fear, and it's plain to see how she treats the other clans. " Taking control over another clan, and letting her own use Windclan as their punching bag.

The tom let his gaze glide over his gathered clanmates, not bringing up the topic of Sky Glade incase the Shadowclanners would suddenly burst in, but the planned tale back of what should be theirs had was heavy on his mind still. Shadowclan was deputy-less at the moment, and he found himself wondering who their next leader would be. Dawnstar wouldn't live forever after all.

But that wasn't what he was talking about with Fallownose. No, such topics were maybe a little bit more serious than small talk while waiting for a gathering would start would do justice. "Well, how are you settling in with your new rank? It's quite big paws steps to fill." He wasn't suggesting Fallownose was incompetent, but Wolffang was a strong warrior.

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]

Last edited by Spotty; April 16th, 2022 at 03:53 PM.
Old April 14th, 2022, 09:05 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

(Open)

Cloudwillow walks into the gathering with many other WindClan warriors, and Crowswoop, her brother. She looks around for cats who seem friendly enough to speak to, but she ends up shaking her head in disappointment and goes to sit by herself.
'Oddly enough, I am quite surprised by the cats that are here.' She thinks to herself and settles down.

Crowswoop glances at his sister but sits down silently beside her. His tail curls around his paws and he looks around for a cat who might come and speak to him. He lets out a soft chuckle and shakes his head.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old April 14th, 2022, 09:13 AM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

Brightdawn| They/Them| @ThatGayCat | WC:108

They pranced along. Talking about Little nothings with their favorite cat. Then they reached the familiar seastones. Gatherings had always been such an intriguing event ever since their first one when they were six moons. The sound of chattering cats, being at peace when they're usually enemies. It gave them an adrenaline rush. But there was none of that now, just silence and stale scents.

“Looks like we’re the first ones here.” They noted aloud. “And Riverclan will probably be the only one to show up. So the gathering will be rather short.” They sounded a little disheartened.
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old April 14th, 2022, 09:20 AM
the stars told me–;

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erebus View Post
Brightdawn| They/Them| @ThatGayCat | WC:108

They pranced along. Talking about Little nothings with their favorite cat. Then they reached the familiar seastones. Gatherings had always been such an intriguing event ever since their first one when they were six moons. The sound of chattering cats, being at peace when they're usually enemies. It gave them an adrenaline rush. But there was none of that now, just silence and stale scents.

“Looks like we’re the first ones here.” They noted aloud. “And Riverclan will probably be the only one to show up. So the gathering will be rather short.” They sounded a little disheartened.
|| Heather'Tail nodded, sighing.

"A bit boring, but whatever! At least we get to talk more.
How's your apprentice?
"

She asked, letting Bright'Dawn go off and rant. It was her favourite to just.. listen. It was like non-stop entertainment, but Bright'Dawn was also such a kind cat, so Heather'Tail was always enlightened. ||

(short reply, tired and can't think of anything good haha)

HAWKKIT | CLOUDEDCRY | SHELLKIT | RIVERPAW | OWLBRANCH | SIREN

“ SHE MAKES ME GO WEAK IN THE KNEES ”

“ but i… can't let… her see… me swoon… ”

Last edited by Karlos; April 14th, 2022 at 09:20 AM.
Old April 14th, 2022, 10:35 AM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Peachfrost followed slowly behind Twilightstar, her face scrunched in discomfort. She had never been a fan of gatherings, especially ones where she had to listen to that devil Dawnstar speak. Before she was a medicine cat, she always made a point to not go to gatherings. Instead, the molly would spend her time doing something productive: hunting, changing the elders bedding, sleeping.

However since the windstorm and her moons long capture at the paws of twolegs, Peachfrost had realized there was one benefit to these dreaded events. She hadn't seen Snakeheart and Icicleripple since... geez had it been since leaf fall? Hopefully the feud between Thunderclan and Riverclan has been put to rest since then. She thought with a slight scoff. Wishful thinking most likely.

When her and her clan arrived, the molly noted with slight annoyance that they were the first to arrive. Well, I suppose I will wait here then. The molly thought, sitting near the front and giving her paw a quick lick.
Old April 14th, 2022, 10:40 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Light blue eyes darted around as Ashfall padded proudly amongst her Clanmates. How good of an actress was she, pretending she wasn't on the cusp of a mental breakdown. Tail high as she broke away from the group, she quickly found Crowswoop and Cloudwillow and sat beside them. "Hopefully no one will die this gathering." She muttered to her brother and sister with a light scoff.