Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 10:31 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 11th, 2021, 11:51 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: December Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Dear starclan this was going to be a depressing gathering. Peachfrost was missing Icicleripple was dead and while Snakeheart had received no news on Bounceberry he was well aware if something happened to the tom Dawnstar would not inform him. Wonderfully dull and dreary first gathering for his new apprentice.... Ah well maybe he could do a little instructing on proper etiquette for a medicine cat while the gathering occurred? Yeah explaining the expectations for the medicine cats was a must. So with a flicked tail to indicate he wanted Reedpaw to follow him Snakeheart made his way over to the regular medicine cats meeting spot and sat turning to his apprentice with a "So medicine cats of the other clans. Who are they and what do you know about them? Go."

@Nixey @Fletcher
Old December 11th, 2021, 12:11 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Codpaw of Riverclan**
[OPEN]

The spotted grey tabby trotted in amongst the throng of Riverclan cats. This would hopefully be his last gathering as an apprentice, he had an extra spring to his step as he looked for a spot in the open. He noticed with some disappointment that Shadowclan hadn't arrived yet. Unwittingly he realized he was hoping to see Firepaw.

Codpaw broke away from the rest of his clan to find an open sandy spot on the beach. He sat straight, his eyes scanning, hoping to find a cat from a different clan that he could talk to. His gaze landed on a young-looking apprentice, barely more than a kit. He smiled happily and bounced over to her. He didn't recognize her so he assumed she must be from Windclan, the windy scent of heather and grasses confirmed it for him as he got closer. "Hiya! I'm Codpaw. What's your name? Is this your first time? It's really neat, right?"

@Ikoria the Wolf Pup

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old December 11th, 2021, 12:36 PM
School’s out!!

Bump Policy: 48 hours after posting!
My Mood: Yeehaw

She laughed awkwardly. “Not- really. I normally kinda keep to myself during gatherings, to keep out of trouble. But- why?” She tilted her head, quirking a brow.

( @Brightlight )

Lionshade padded in, looking around. He still kinda had to hide from Stormstripe and Morningpaw atleast until she became a warrior. He sat, looking around. Not much had happened yet- which was a relief during the beginning of a gathering.
( OPEN )

Silverflight padded into the clearing, eyes blank. Normal sucky life, and a chaotic gathering.
( OPEN )

Maplepaw padded in and sat down, her second gathering, and she had to try to expect that some chaos would happen. She pursed her lips, looking around.
( OPEN )

[Currently, a new finder for my characters is being made, so please vm me if you ever want to roleplay, and please only bump me after 48 hours!]
Old December 11th, 2021, 02:25 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Reedlight practically skipped over, excitement running through him. He had just become a warrior, and he was so excited! He joined RiverClan and anxiously sat and waited, wondering if any ThunderClan cat would recognize him from the raid.

(Open to anyone, though mainly to ThunderClan who may have seen or heard of him in the raid).

Bump me only after two days.

Old December 11th, 2021, 02:48 PM

~Streampelt~
Streampelt padded towards Seastones, choosing a spot in the middle of where everyone was gathering.

~Fierceroar~
Fierceroar padded towards Seastones, choosing a spot close to where the leaders were.

~Shypaw~
Shypaw padded towards Seastones, choosing a spot a bit far away from where the leaders gathered.

[All are open to everyone]
Old December 11th, 2021, 03:46 PM

Bump Policy: after 3 days!!
My Mood: Inspired

Hazelstorm of RiverClan

The young warrior followed Kestrelstar up the stons to the Seastones, her fur tingling with excitement. It was her first Gathering... as a warrior.

Choosing a spot near the leaders, Hazelstorm tilted her head up at Kestrelstar and Twilightstar. She glanced around, and sighed. She caught sight of Codpaw - it certainly was surprising that now, she was a warrior, and her best friend still remained an apprentice.

She hoped Shimmerbird had decided to come to the Gathering, since she was a new warrior too. Hazelstorm sighed again, simply bored.

[Rosyfrost of RiverClan

The she-cat would've preferred to stay at camp, but nope. Rosyfrost had instead decided to come to the Gathering. Why, she didn't know. She chose to sit down near her fellow Clanmates and looked up at Kestrelstar, wondering what announcements he would make this Gathering.

( both open )
Old December 11th, 2021, 03:54 PM
JamesMcavoydeservesaOscar

My Mood: Sarcastic

Aspenleaf of RiverClan
The silver she-cat padded in and looked around. She had made it out of the medicine den just in time. Thank the stars for that. She would probably be left to sit quietly with her clan mates, judging other clans from afar. Fine with her though.
(OPEN)

Aspenleaf Finder: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=39164
Old December 11th, 2021, 07:07 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

She couldn’t even begin to explain how much she hated the chilly air. Only made worse while passing the beach, Reedpaw was left with her fur all puffed out. As excited as she was for this gathering, what with her new rank and all, she had to admit that coming out here when leaf-bare was almost on top of the clans truly sucked. However, just because of the stupid seasons changing that wasn’t going to stop her from attending. As always, Reedpaw felt a certain stir of anxiety in her chest, which only seemed doubled by the fact that she would now have to act confident. So instead of sticking glued to Snakeheart like she had done with her other mentors, Reedpaw drifted between cats that were filing towards Seastones. Her worry was intensified twice fold when she saw they were only the second to arrive, which, may have been surprising. As much as Reedpaw didn’t entirely like ShadowClan, she also knew that since the ShadowClan medicine cat wasn’t here yet, she’d be stuck on her own with Snakeheart, which in itself was a little terrifying.

Noticing the flick of Snakehearts tail, Reedpaw had realized she had subconsciously drifted towards him yet again. Allowing a soft breath to drift from her, Reedpaw followed along with Snakeheart, the joking words of “I know not to poke the snake” of which she had said to Reedlight playing in her thoughts. Now was especially important as she took a spot just a few inches from the RiverClan medicine cat. The question proposed to her was a bit of a odd one, and it caused her to take a moment and think it over. “Well..I know Peachfrost is from WindClan, and Icicleripple is from ThunderClan, and she..sadly passed away” she had to think for a second. Was the ShadowClan healer Bouncepaw or Bounceberry? Frowning slightly, Reedpaw peered towards Snakeheart for a moment before continuing on with a “and I think..ShadowClans is Bounceberry, not Bouncepaw,” memory don’t fail her now. Thinking back to what she had heard about the medicine cats, which wasn’t much as she normally didn’t pay too much attention to that stuff, “I’ve heard Peachfrost was cold to cats not in WindClan, and Icicleripple was nice, but I don’t know much else beyond that,” it made her seem, at least in her eyes, inconsiderate to not know more.

@Rani

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old December 11th, 2021, 07:15 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: December Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystical View Post

[Rosyfrost of RiverClan

The she-cat would've preferred to stay at camp, but nope. Rosyfrost had instead decided to come to the Gathering. Why, she didn't know. She chose to sit down near her fellow Clanmates and looked up at Kestrelstar, wondering what announcements he would make this Gathering.
Snowleap silently followed Kestrelstar to the Seastones, his heart thumping in his chest. He never really did well at Gatherings, so many cats tended to make him nervous, though he planned on staying close to Riverclan if anything did happen. The tall tomcat could only hope that things would go smoothly and they could all go home before freezing to death. He could feel the cold air ruffling through him and his clan, making him feel a shared sense of unease. Snowleap trusted his leader regardless, following with the other Riverclan cats. They nodded to Kestrelstar before the large dark-gray tomcat made his way to the top of the rocks to join the other leaders. The tall warrior gave a sigh, trying to ease himself into a sense of calm so he wouldn’t panic or anything. He figured he’d take this chance to mingle among his own clanmates. The option to talk to other clans felt... unwise right now.

“Hello there,” He sat down next to a Riverclan she-cat, who was a brown-and-cream patched tabby named Rosyfrost, “Quite a chilly night tonight, eh? Feel like my paws might go numb.” Snowleap didn’t know her personally, aside from her name, but he was always open to meeting another one of his clanmates. He looked up at Kestrelstar like she did, simply making conversation before the Gathering officially started.

Last edited by Captain; December 11th, 2021 at 07:26 PM.
Old December 11th, 2021, 07:35 PM

Bump Policy: after 3 days!!
My Mood: Inspired

@tokyo_driftin

Rosyfrost of RiverClan

She blinked as a cat approached her, sitting down next to her. Rosyfrost looked at him, recognising him as Snowleap. Her fellow Clanmate. Turning her attention from the leaders to this warrior, she smiled at him.
"Hi, Snowleap,"she responded brightly. "I'm Rosyfrost. Though, you maybe already know that."

Rosyfrost paused for breath, and continued. "Yes. It really is. After all, leaf-bare's coming," the she-cat mewed sensibly. "Soon, there'll probably be snow."