Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:00 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 13th, 2016, 05:38 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: RiverClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
(we need a cat to attack them)
Sunbreeze was racing through the mass, not hesitating long enough to get hit. She lashed out every once in a while at an unfamiliar cat. She heard the cries of battle surging around her, but flattened her ears to block it out. She raced forwards now lost in the middle of the fighting cats. She stumbled on a grounded cat, tripping over the par of legs. She rolled a few tail lengths before she came to a stop, and that's when she heard him call. A rush of relief came over her when she heard him. She cambered to her paws and searched wildly for the black coated tom cat.
Addersoul creeps up from behind on Sunbreeze. With out taking one look at the cat, he pounces, attempting to push Sunbreeze to the ground.

[character site]
Old December 13th, 2016, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
[
FONT="Times New Roman"]Reedtail could see Skybird in the midst of the fighting cats. The tom's eyes narrowed, and his tail began to lash back and forth. It was obvious that the she cat was for StarClan. She was probably conspiring with the strange cats, planning to remove Bucknight from power...and he was aggravated. The russet tom began to move forwards, coming to attack her from behind, moving smoothly through the fighting cats. His eyes narrowed and he unsheathed his claws, suddenly springing through the air and aiming to pin the she cat to the ground, hoping that she wouldn't notice him until it was too late. Reedtail wasn't a killer; at least, he never had been before. He was not aiming to kill her. Reedtail's claws were out and aimed straight for the she cat's spine. At the very least, he was hoping to disable her for the moment being, that way she would be unable to fight against him or any other cat. One less StarClan supporter to worry about, He thought grimly with a small scowl on his maw as he did so.
The senior warrior noticed the shadow of Reedtail over her form and she took a quick duck and roll to the side to barely get out of the way of the tom's claws, only getting slightly scratched from the landing paws. The she-cat hissed as she then pushed herself up, letting that hiss continue for a moment. Her green eyes narrowed as she began to circle him, knowing he just engaged an attack and she wasn't a coward. Skybird's claws stayed unsheathed, her muscles rippling under her medium length fur as her tail continued to lash quickly back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. The ex-ShadowClan warrior who still considered herself one didn't attack for a slight moment that could seem like forever before she aimed a quick paw at Reedtail's face, hoping it'd make it's mark.

(Okay but ya gotta alert me if I get too close to powerplaying cause it's been awhile since I rped fight scenes lmao)

Last edited by Trashy Sky; December 13th, 2016 at 05:48 PM.
Old December 13th, 2016, 05:54 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird™ View Post

The senior warrior noticed the shadow of Reedtail over her form and she took a quick duck and roll to the side to barely get out of the way of the tom's claws, only getting slightly scratched from the landing paws. The she-cat hissed as she then pushed herself up, letting that hiss continue for a moment. Her green eyes narrowed as she began to circle him, knowing he just engaged an attack and she wasn't a coward. Skybird's claws stayed unsheathed, her muscles rippling under her medium length fur as her tail continued to lash quickly back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. The ex-ShadowClan warrior who still considered herself one didn't attack for a slight moment that could seem like forever before she aimed a quick paw at Reedtail's face, hoping it'd make it's mark.

(Okay but ya gotta alert me if I get too close to powerplaying cause it's been awhile since I rped fight scenes lmao)
Reedtail's expression instantly became distorted with hatred and he let out a yowl as Skybird slashed her claws across his face. For a moment he appeared stunned before he lashed out with his own claws, aiming for her shoulder in an attempt to leave a mark on her. Forget being worried about accidentally killing her. This wasn't some border battle where a cat could walk away unhurt. This was war, simple as that. Although it was true that he had attacked first, if she were innocent she probably would have explained herself before attacking him back. The tom's amber eyes narrowed and he lashed out with his claws again, this time aiming for her eye. His own face was beginning to throb more than before and he could taste the metallic taste of blood dripping into his maw. He guessed he probably looked a mess. The claw marks stretching across his face had left quite a mark on him, and there was blood nearly blinding his vision. The tom gave another hiss of anger as his tail lashed, while he struggled to regain his vision.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 13th, 2016, 05:54 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:

(Well it'd be with Nightflash, and he's a very large senior SkyClan warrior so it depends on if you want your cats to have some damage or not lol)
( that's alright! Perhaps befoe you rip the poor apprentices head off you could reveal to him that your character is also fighting or for starclan. XD )

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 13th, 2016, 06:00 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Dewstorm kept clawing every pelt being thrown at her, no matter which side. From time to time she would recognized her fellow clanmates and dodge. She clawed someones ear and felt her hind leg burning from a bite. Her muzzle still dripped with slight blood from Moonpaw's claws.

She growled as a cat barely crashed into her and she clawed the cats face quickly not caring who it was. Dewstorm hissed biting an unknown paw that was near her.

(anyone can attack her btw)

Ravenwhisker (Skyclan)
Dewstorm (Riverclan) Foxrain (Shadowclan)
Leafecho (Windclan)

Old December 13th, 2016, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Reedtail's expression instantly became distorted with hatred and he let out a yowl as Skybird slashed her claws across his face. For a moment he appeared stunned before he lashed out with his own claws, aiming for her shoulder in an attempt to leave a mark on her. Forget being worried about accidentally killing her. This wasn't some border battle where a cat could walk away unhurt. This was war, simple as that. Although it was true that he had attacked first, if she were innocent she probably would have explained herself before attacking him back. The tom's amber eyes narrowed and he lashed out with his claws again, this time aiming for her eye. His own face was beginning to throb more than before and he could taste the metallic taste of blood dripping into his maw. He guessed he probably looked a mess. The claw marks stretching across his face had left quite a mark on him, and there was blood nearly blinding his vision. The tom gave another hiss of anger as his tail lashed, while he struggled to regain his vision.
Skybird gave a growl as she jumped back a bit to avoid the claws aiming for her shoulder, a hiss leaving her throat as his claws had hit her fur and she had felt the air from that swipe. She had already placed herself as a StarClan supporter, pretty loudly too. Which meant that Reedtail must be a supporter of Bucknight and the Dark Forest. Though, thinking too much about this, she barely saw his claws come for her eye and didn't have enough time to move too much. She yowled in pain as a least one of the male's claws got stuck into one of her green colored eyes and the others dealt damage to her cheek. She jumped back as pain enveloped her face, giving another yowl as his claws were pretty much ripped from her closed and bleeding eye. She growled deeply, knowing that her eye was ruined and this would cause problems. She rushed forward a bit and slashed her claws, aiming to rake them down Reedtail's side.

Last edited by Trashy Sky; December 13th, 2016 at 06:05 PM.
Old December 13th, 2016, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

( that's alright! Perhaps befoe you rip the poor apprentices head off you could reveal to him that your character is also fighting or for starclan. XD )
(lol that'd be pretty great. So sure, if ya really want.)
Old December 13th, 2016, 06:04 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: RiverClan's Liberation

{Open}
Onyx watched from behind a tree, smiling deathly at the scene of cats tearing each other apart. He felt tempted to jump out, attack anyone. He loved the feeling of death from his own claws. He let his blue eyes flash and he slowly stepped out.
Taking in a breath, he could sense everyone. The enemies from allies, which there were none of. Everyone was against everyone here now. He could detect anyone who was able to get too close, and used that to his advantage, for his greatest, deadliest weapons were not his claws, nor teeth.
Yet his nose.

Last edited by monfang; December 13th, 2016 at 06:04 PM.
Old December 13th, 2016, 06:07 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:

(lol that'd be pretty great. So sure, if ya really want.)
Sunpaw burst in the clearing a ball of fiery gold streaks of long fur. The Tom cat - ish she cat threw herself at the nearest cat. It didn't matter who or what side they fought on. As long as they looked like an enemy taht was enough reson to attack. Throwing herself on ( night ) the nearest cat who stood by himself she tore at his flank with wild eyes.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 13th, 2016, 06:10 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:

Skybird gave a growl as she jumped back a bit to avoid the claws aiming for her shoulder, a hiss leaving her throat as his claws had hit her fur and she had felt the air from that swipe. She had already placed herself as a StarClan supporter, pretty loudly too. Which meant that Reedtail must be a supporter of Bucknight and the Dark Forest. Though, thinking too much, she barely saw his claws come for her eye and didn't have enough time to move too much. She yowled in pain as about two of the male's claws got stuck into one of her green colored eyes. She jumped back as pain enveloped her face, giving another yowl as his claws were pretty much ripped from her closed and bleeding eye. She growled deeply, knowing that her eye was ruined and this would cause problems. She rushed forward a bit and slashed her claws, aiming to rake them down Reedtail's side.
Reedtail actually laughed as he heard the she cat give a yowl of pain. His laugh was cut off as she raked her claws down his side, and his face was once again distorted with pain. The blood began to mat in his fur, giving it a tangled, dirty look. He was beginning to hate this she cat more by the minute, and he was beginning to grow more terrified than ever. For a moment, Reedtail froze again. He had never been good with pain before, and at the moment the pain in his side was stronger than the pain in his face. Slowly, almost gently, he sheathed his claws as though in surrender, moving his paw towards hers and placing it on top, smiling at her as a friend would. "For Bucknight."[/B] He whispered before unsheathing his claws again, digging them into the she cat's paw. He was hoping the movement would limit her own, making it easier for him to disable her. His smile remained calm, and he slowly removed his claws from her paw. If nothing else, Reedtail was a gentleman in battle; he would wait for her to make her own move. Besides, this was almost like a game for him...so far he had sustained no injuries that would limit him for the rest of his life and besides, the she cat probably would give up pretty soon. That injury on her eye looked nasty, and for a moment Reedtail felt a sting of regret as he remembered the she cat he had used to love, the one who was blind. It had kept her from doing many things. This regret faded as it was overtaken by his hatred for her.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Closed Thread