Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:48 AM
As Swift as the Crow...
by Tiabirb
Last post by Rani
Today 02:03 AM
LEOPARDKIT FAMILY
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 01:49 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:42 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 01:39 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 18th, 2020, 05:48 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Wolffang padded into the medicine cats' den, limping slightly. His legs were adorned with scratches, showing churned-up fur and a bit of blood, mainly on his back ones. They ached from all of the walking and the wounds, and there was a bit of a pain in the side of his head, but he tried to push that away. Wincing because of a wound in his belly, he scanned the den before noticing Coldamber. His gaze couldn't help but slide to the stump that originally had a left foot on it. She was a good medicine cat choice since she was disabled, but most likely, she wouldn't have been a very good warrior, surely. Some pain stabbing mainly through his stomach and head got to him and he refocused, padding forward. "Coldamber?" he meowed. His voice was rather steady; his injuries were numerous, but not deep. "I could use some treatment."

@Rainquail

THUNDERCLAN BERRYKIT FINDER!!!

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old September 18th, 2020, 05:54 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Coyotesnarl didn’t have an interest in overseeing any kinds of training, in fact he was more so intrigued by the sounds of puffing breath and clear exhaustion. Didn’t sound like a training session, let’s just say his curiosity had piqued. The tabby deputy emerged from the bushes surrounding the enclosed training moor. At first he saw nothing, an empty moor and ah- there. An apprentice running back and fourth looking like a terrified chicken.

He would say he was impressed by the determination but realistically he wasn’t impressed in the slightest, in fact he found himself wanting to direct the tom cat. However before he could interject- despite not really wanting too, another cat appeared urging him to stop. The deputy pushed his way closer.

“Don’t tell him to stop. Tell him how to do it better” he encouraged quietly coming to a seat before the pair of them.

@Drago0n @soot

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old September 18th, 2020, 05:58 PM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

"How do I do better?"
Nightpaw got to his feet again, curious and determined to impress the deputy. @wren

Last edited by PEPPERMINT~; September 19th, 2020 at 06:09 PM.
Old September 18th, 2020, 10:26 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Graveyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bread View Post
Snailspark was taking a walk not that far away from camp. As she passed the graveyard, she noticed a he-cat placing pretty flowers on the cat's graves. 'What a nice deed.' The molly walked a bit closer, and she realized that the tom in the graveyard was Peonyspirit. Now, they hadn't ever formally talked but she knew him from their apprentice and warrior ceremonies.

The warrior saw that there were plenty of graves, and she could maybe help with a few, so the molly grabbed a few flowers in her mouth herself and entered the circle that contained the poor deceased cats.

@Starfall

Peonyspirit
The Calliby's ears quivered as he heard another pair of pawsteps echo in the empty area. Whipping his head around to look and make sure the goopy beings weren't actually coming to life. Thankfully, he recognized the face, and his fur flattened. Shooting Snailspark a toothy grin.

"What are you doing out so late? Shouldn't you sleep?" he laughed after he gently placed the flowers down on one of the big boulders. He had rolled a few in here, just so his clanmates could tell who was who. Lashing his tail he hopped up on one of the said boulders, opposite of the flowers, and crouched. Tilting his head to the side.

"If you were coming to say condolences or what not, I could leave if you'd like?" he offered.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old September 19th, 2020, 12:07 AM

My Mood: Thinking
Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Rockstone, whom was previously sitting before the nursery, looked up in surprise, though he managed to conceal his amazement with a seemingly relaxed smile and nod of acceptance. He slowly rose and padded closer to the now dwindling attendees of the ceremony, coming to stand in front of a lean-looking bicolor Tom, his new apprentice apparently, and smiled down warmly at their smaller form. He wasn't sure how formal he should be, so he just turned to his leader and said, "Thank you Twilightstar, I shall pass on my knowledge.", before he turned back to his new apprentice. "Hello little one, congratulations, Sheeppaw right?
@Finpaw @Moonraven

Also, here's a presentation with all my war kitties, although it's still a work in progress

Since my school's been changing my schedule, please feel free to bump me if I don't respond within 48 hours. I might not always be available from 9-2 EST on weekdays because of classes.
Old September 19th, 2020, 03:34 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Fine, fine. Thronpaw mewed, a bit hysterically, before realizing it was Seedpaw. With a sigh of relief, she managed a rusty purr. Oh, it's you! I thought you were my mentor! And what a relief THAT was. Her mentor......was awful. Seedpaw was not. Seedpaw was nice.
Seedpaw wanted to chuckle at her reacton, but didn't. The molly smiled. "I'm not as scary as they are I promise. Even if I do look like a three legged raccoon.", she meowed, jokingly. The apprentice was in a good mood today. It felt nice to talk to a cat her own age.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old September 19th, 2020, 05:58 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

I know! I just......thought you were them. And you don't look like a three legged raccoon! Your tail is MUCH more dignified! Thornpaw laughed a little bit. hehe. Racoonseed. Seedracoon. She was glad this cat was nice. Nice, and not her mentor pretending was ALWAYS good. @Handsome Lion
Old September 19th, 2020, 09:56 AM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Whitekit padded up to her brother. "Russetpaw, why did the leader give you a new name? Mommy says your named after the cat who was our father." she looked confused and looked up at her brother who was bigger than her since she was the runt. @SorrelClaw

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old September 19th, 2020, 10:03 AM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
"I miss them..." Blackkit whispered.
I don't.. Nightpaw thought as he pressed his pelt against hers. "Don't worry, there are cats in WindClan that love you too. Maybe not in the same way, but they love you."
Old September 19th, 2020, 11:07 AM
a plant

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

{Open!}
Antkit gave a small huff as he flopped down on the ground being tired of playing hide & seek with his siblings, he actually had to talk to someone and he still got found first. He didnt care if he knew who was around him, it was scary that so many kits were running around falling on other kits, tripping on the- right as he was about to finish speaking to himself in his head someone had tripped over him just like he was worrying about!

"Watch where you are going or else you could get hurt!" Antkit squeaked out behind him, not even bothering to look unless he had to, he didnt want to deal with another cat today.
Closed Thread