Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 01:55 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by hades.
Today 01:52 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:38 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM

Old April 21st, 2020, 04:49 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: StarClan Territory

[ @Flowstream @Slushie ]

Irisflame felt her eyebrows knit in confusion as Yarrowkit explained that he had absolutely no idea either. Had she just randomly been summoned to Starclan? No, that couldn't be. If she had been, then there must have been a mistake. But she was sure Yarrrowkit had something to say. When he asked for a favour, she nodded at the other tom's words.
"I'll do that. I'll bury it as well- it's the best I can do." She paused, shaking her head, "I'm so sorry what happened- why didn't you come to me?"

[ @SilentLamb @CheetahPelt @wren ]

Irisflame looked down at the lapis pool. It gleaned so nicely in the sun...but it revealed false truth. Coyotesnarl may have wanted to scars. Lionwhisker as well. Otterstone her leg back. And herself...whole lungs, a perfect tail, and a straight leg was what she'd dreamed of her entire life. But they were swimming in a pool of lies. And that choked her. We're they perfect each time they'd appeared in Starclan? She supposed so. She hasn't had enough time to actually look at herself.

At Lionwhisker's words, she glanced back at him desperately. She didn't want to lose a friend to a beautiful lie. But she was surprised at Coyotesnarl's words.
"We all do..." She murmured, eyes shadowed. As he leaned into her pelt, she winced in surprise. Had that...actually worked? She smiled, rocking gently. The water still remained undisturbed, and she hated that. Perfect water, perfect cat, perfect everything. She growled softly at it.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 21st, 2020, 05:15 PM
❤❤❤

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

[ @Flowstream @Slushie ]

Irisflame felt her eyebrows knit in confusion as Yarrowkit explained that he had absolutely no idea either. Had she just randomly been summoned to Starclan? No, that couldn't be. If she had been, then there must have been a mistake. But she was sure Yarrrowkit had something to say. When he asked for a favour, she nodded at the other tom's words.
"I'll do that. I'll bury it as well- it's the best I can do." She paused, shaking her head, "I'm so sorry what happened- why didn't you come to me?"

Irisflame looked down at the lapis pool. It gleaned so nicely in the sun...but it revealed false truth. Coyotesnarl may have wanted to scars. Lionwhisker as well. Otterstone her leg back. And herself...whole lungs, a perfect tail, and a straight leg was what she'd dreamed of her entire life. But they were swimming in a pool of lies. And that choked her. We're they perfect each time they'd appeared in Starclan? She supposed so. She hasn't had enough time to actually look at herself.

At Lionwhisker's words, she glanced back at him desperately. She didn't want to lose a friend to a beautiful lie. But she was surprised at Coyotesnarl's words.
"We all do..." She murmured, eyes shadowed. As he leaned into her pelt, she winced in surprise. Had that...actually worked? She smiled, rocking gently. The water still remained undisturbed, and she hated that. Perfect water, perfect cat, perfect everything. She growled softly at it.
Yarrowkit's gaze darkened as the gentle she-cat asked the question. "Falcondive didn't care for me. I would've gladly listen to what he said if he was more gentle, but still firm. I would've finally agreed with him, continuing to feel more respect towards Icestar. But instead of persuading me or anything like that, he showed no care. I ran and starved myself out, thinking that would solve anything. It didn't. If only Icestar didn't launch an attack on Thunderclan, or kill Honeyleaf... I don't understand." Yarrowkit's heart broke as he remembered the horrible memories in Shadowclan, able to rip apart his good memories into atoms. He didn't like life there, but he could blame himself for dying just because of that place. He wanted to die, not realizing that the cats he trusted (Irisflame was the only cat he trusted TTwTT) would be left behind him. "The answer to your question... I didn't come to the medicine den because I was being a mousebrain. Falcondive and Sparrowpaw were right. I'm dead, and it's more of a blessing to the clan instead of a loss! (Falcondive had said that T^T)" His voice cracked a little, sad to talk about the cats who didn't care for him, but what they said was true. "I thought... if the clan didn't care if I died, then I would be able to join Starclan without any other cats bothering to help. So I walked to the border, starved myself out, and I ended up... here."

(eee)
Old April 21st, 2020, 05:16 PM
❤❤❤

Quote:

[ @Flowstream @Slushie ]

Yarrowkit's gaze darkened as the gentle she-cat asked the question. "Falcondive didn't care for me. I would've gladly listen to what he said if he was more gentle, but still firm. I would've finally agreed with him, continuing to feel more respect towards Icestar. But instead of persuading me or anything like that, he showed no care. I ran and starved myself out, thinking that would solve anything. It didn't. If only Icestar didn't launch an attack on Thunderclan, or kill Honeyleaf... I don't understand." Yarrowkit's heart broke as he remembered the horrible memories in Shadowclan, able to rip apart his good memories into atoms. He didn't like life there, but he could blame himself for dying just because of that place. He wanted to die, not realizing that the cats he trusted (Irisflame was the only cat he trusted TTwTT) would be left behind him. "The answer to your question... I didn't come to the medicine den because I was being a mousebrain. Falcondive and Sparrowpaw were right. I'm dead, and it's more of a blessing to the clan instead of a loss! (Falcondive had said that T^T)" His voice cracked a little, sad to talk about the cats who didn't care for him, but what they said was true. "I thought... if the clan didn't care if I died, then I would be able to join Starclan without any other cats bothering to help. So I walked to the border, starved myself out, and I ended up... here."
@Slushie

(eee)
Old April 21st, 2020, 05:26 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@wren @CheetahPelt @Moon Lily

He couldn't help but smile softly . To be honest seeing coyotesnarl do that was kinda adorable to him. In a friend way of course! Though he felt that emotion once again that he can't quite define... yeah but...y'all are the ones who had suffered more than me..atleast it's what I assume . shaking his head slightly ah....she is right though...I mean...ah you know what I mean!
Huffing only to snort he looked back at Otterstone "what you think las?" . They haven't heard from the she cat in a bit...it'll be nice to hear her speak.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 21st, 2020, 05:54 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Moon Lily @Flowstream ]

Barkprowl's features hardened, and his muzzle twitched. He crouched down close to Yarrowkit, eyes ablaze with emotion. "Never, ever think that," he said forcefully. "There will ALWAYS be someone who cares if you live or die, I can garuntee you that."
He closed his eyes and sat back with a heavy sigh. "Death can be scary and difficult to understand, but unfortunately it is a part of Clan life. While I agree her methods may not have been the wisest, Icestar was only doing what she thought was necessary for ShadowClan. As for Falcondive... from what I can tell, he's a troubled cat." It was too late to say, don't take it to heart, but he hoped it showed in his eyes.
He glanced over at Irisflame, sympathy sparking in his gaze. He rested his tail over her shoulders. "Burying a kit can be difficult, but I'll be with you the whole way."
Old April 21st, 2020, 07:44 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

Runningkit opened his eyes, all he remembered was the smelly breath of a cat and pain in his neck...
“Hello?!” He yowled into the beautiful territory around him,”Hello?!”
Old April 21st, 2020, 09:03 PM
❤❤❤

Yarrowkit smiled up at the starry cat, thanking him. "I'll miss you, Irisflame," he squeaked sadly, wishing he never died. I could've left as an apprentice! He thought. If only that happened, he could've ran somewhere instead of dying on the borders of Thunderclan and Shadowclan.
@Slushie
@Moon Lily

(eee)

Last edited by TeamFlowstream!; April 21st, 2020 at 09:04 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2020, 12:32 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

@Flowstream @Slushie

Irisflame felt small beads of water form in her eyes. But she refused to let them fall. She would stand strong for this kit, this cat who had been through so much only to be repaid with a stab in the back. This small tom could have been more than he was now, but half the cats around him were too judgy to realize. If Shadowclan didn't care, they were more heartless than she had thought. She felt a growl ride in her throat, eyes narrowing.
"Yarrowkit, you are one of the bravest cats I've ever met. Please don't do this to yourself. Icestar has committed a great injustice, and she will pay, whether she likes it or not. So many cats care about you. Don't let the haters get in the way of that." She mewed. She knew only too well what being hated by some felt like, "To the Dark Forest with them!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. She didn't care if anyone heard. As the other tom slung her tail across her, she looked to him gratefully. Of all the cats she cared for, this one she had failed. SNiffing, she nodded.
"I'll bury you near my favourite herb gathering spot. Would you like that, Yarrowkit?" She asked, tilting her head. As he thanked her, she felt a spark of joy light up in her chest. She wouldn't fail him again.

Old April 22nd, 2020, 01:00 AM
❤❤❤

Quote:

@Flowstream @Slushie

Irisflame felt small beads of water form in her eyes. But she refused to let them fall. She would stand strong for this kit, this cat who had been through so much only to be repaid with a stab in the back. This small tom could have been more than he was now, but half the cats around him were too judgy to realize. If Shadowclan didn't care, they were more heartless than she had thought. She felt a growl ride in her throat, eyes narrowing.
"Yarrowkit, you are one of the bravest cats I've ever met. Please don't do this to yourself. Icestar has committed a great injustice, and she will pay, whether she likes it or not. So many cats care about you. Don't let the haters get in the way of that." She mewed. She knew only too well what being hated by some felt like, "To the Dark Forest with them!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. She didn't care if anyone heard. As the other tom slung her tail across her, she looked to him gratefully. Of all the cats she cared for, this one she had failed. SNiffing, she nodded.
"I'll bury you near my favourite herb gathering spot. Would you like that, Yarrowkit?" She asked, tilting her head. As he thanked her, she felt a spark of joy light up in her chest. She wouldn't fail him again.
Yarrowkit felt a spark of happiness and sadness light up in his heart. "Thank you... that would be great!" He had one more favor, though. "Can you tell the clan that... that I'm sorry for all I did? They don't have to forgive me. I also hope that a Thunderclan cat doesn't see my body, first... things would eventually get really ugly." He imagined Thunderclan at the gathering during the full moon, telling hundreds of cats from other clans about a dead kit with bones showing through matted fur lying peacefully in the grass between the Shadowclan and Thunderclan border. He shivered, imagining what other cats would do if they learned about his tiny, limp body with the scent of Shadowclan all over it... would they accuse Shadowclan as kit killers? Well, at least it would be buried, especially by a kind, gentle, and generous cat that he trusted. He also thought about the cat that snapped at him, but then spoke to him gently as he wandered the borders, saying that he should go back to Shadowclan... "I'm pretty sure Shadowpelt was worried when I roamed the borders... but instead of showing respect, I snapped at him, saying that I didn't want to go back. You don't mind if you tell him I'm very, very sorry about what happened back there..? And speaking of being sorry a lot... I'm sorry about all the favors. I'll do you a favor by being with you, no matter what!" Yarrowkit purred. He also wanted to actually wanted to see Irisflame again while being alive. But now it was too late. He was here in the ranks of Starclan now. He wished he could go back and restart his life all over again... Can I? He decided to ask Barkprowl after, just to see if he could. He wanted to try again, this time, showing more respect to the warriors and any other older cats. And not killing myself, he added in his mind.

(eee)
Old April 22nd, 2020, 02:17 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowstream View Post
Yarrowkit felt a spark of happiness and sadness light up in his heart. "Thank you... that would be great!" He had one more favor, though. "Can you tell the clan that... that I'm sorry for all I did? They don't have to forgive me. I also hope that a Thunderclan cat doesn't see my body, first... things would eventually get really ugly." He imagined Thunderclan at the gathering during the full moon, telling hundreds of cats from other clans about a dead kit with bones showing through matted fur lying peacefully in the grass between the Shadowclan and Thunderclan border. He shivered, imagining what other cats would do if they learned about his tiny, limp body with the scent of Shadowclan all over it... would they accuse Shadowclan as kit killers? Well, at least it would be buried, especially by a kind, gentle, and generous cat that he trusted. He also thought about the cat that snapped at him, but then spoke to him gently as he wandered the borders, saying that he should go back to Shadowclan... "I'm pretty sure Shadowpelt was worried when I roamed the borders... but instead of showing respect, I snapped at him, saying that I didn't want to go back. You don't mind if you tell him I'm very, very sorry about what happened back there..? And speaking of being sorry a lot... I'm sorry about all the favors. I'll do you a favor by being with you, no matter what!" Yarrowkit purred. He also wanted to actually wanted to see Irisflame again while being alive. But now it was too late. He was here in the ranks of Starclan now. He wished he could go back and restart his life all over again... Can I? He decided to ask Barkprowl after, just to see if he could. He wanted to try again, this time, showing more respect to the warriors and any other older cats. And not killing myself, he added in his mind.

@Flowstream @Slushie
[Yarrowkit can only be resurrected with a resurrection token, which I think you can request from the support hotline. But, they are very, very rare and extremely hard to get. Ask BILL. for any more info!]

Irisflame nodded at each of his favours, surprised that he had so little. Was there no cat back in Shadowclan he wanted her to say goodbye to, or send his love to? She tilted her head, she'd thought that There would be at least one...cat... She slowed her thoughts. She mustn't force it upon him. After all, there might not be anyone.
"Tell the clan you're sorry, and tell Barkprowl you're sorry, and bury you in the herb gathering spot. Is that it?" She asked, running over the short list once nore. She wanted to be sure she had everything, after all, this was no laughing matter.