Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
*insert creative name...
by ollie
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 03:09 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:11 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:02 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 02:00 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 01:47 AM

Old March 11th, 2024, 02:31 PM
Would anyone care.......?

Bump Policy: Every 2 hours or so (1 if I'm online doing nothing)
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: the things we lost [malcontent burial event]

Roseheart, whenever the digging of graves was mentioned, her ears and face created a sad expression, she had memories, memories of the past, her mom died, and she was obligated to help dig her grave. Even with how much pain this caused her, she powered though and said, "I- I'll help..."
Mention(s)! @starry. (Mistyshard)

Snowyfeathr scribbles "Snowy Waz Here" || CrimsonOaks held up Echopaw and Wisppaw and says "Simba" || Spartan-117 writes "help me" on this sig || leopard.'s cats moonfoot and pricklestep are stalking you from the corners || Wispy was here || Blaze sets her name on fire for dramatic effect || Kitty spray paints her fursona on the wall of this sig

Old March 11th, 2024, 03:55 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: pretty much whenever / less active on weekends
My Mood: Inspired

Stagheart waited as time passed and, when no one came by, ducked under Frostmelt, deciding to come back for Smolderpaw if no one grabbed the smaller apprentice yet. The large tom hoisted the deceased warrior onto his broad back, lumbering towards the Sleepy Thicket just as Mistyshard was finishing up her speech. He'd heard most of the words as he walked through the forest; it was quieter than usual. Almost as if the trees themselves were grieving alongside them.

Stagheart gave a nod to Seabreeze who mentioned Frostmelt, silently showing that he'd retrieved the dead. He carefully placed the warrior down, getting to work right away on digging a grave. A nice, open patch of dirt would do the trick. He glanced back from time to time to see if anyone took Smolderpaw; if not, he'd pause his work and retrieve the lost apprentice. His heart ached as he dug, wondering where StarClan was in all of this chaos and bloodshed.

Either this battle would further alienate RiverClan amongst itself, or it would unite them in common fury. He prayed for the latter.

/ @~MothDust~ - Frostmelt | @Theraphosa - Seabreeze mention

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice.

Last edited by squidz; March 11th, 2024 at 03:56 PM.
Old March 13th, 2024, 06:36 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 12moons] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

[ cw mention of (child) death, murder, blood, this is p angsty, dissociation(?), im not a mental health professional help ]

minkpaw felt hollow, cold and emptied out like an abandoned hare burrow, as she took her gaze off the bodies, turning to help dig the graves. copper browned paws dug into the hard leafbare ground mechanically as the voices of the cats around her combined into a low murmur, not unlike the faint rushing of the ocean you could make out even from a large distance. her mind filled with familiar ocean statis and her own irregular breathing, allowing little to no coherent thoughts and only the bare minimum of gruesome reminders of her past. thoughts drifting off in all directions, unable to hold onto anything but watch herself dig a grave, watching the life fade from her friends eyes, the limp thud, hot blood seeping deep into her fur and the all consuming cold that crept up and swallowed her and the bodies. reaching out weakly to hold onto a thought, the ground appeared to warp beneath her paws and the cats around her melt into the ground in a off grey slurry of colours and movement.

[ open ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store

Last edited by alec; March 14th, 2024 at 03:49 PM.
Old March 13th, 2024, 11:12 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: pretty much whenever / less active on weekends
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post

[ cw mention of (child) death, murder, blood, this is p angsty, dissociation(?), im not a mental health profession help ]

minkpaw felt hollow, cold and emptied out like an abandoned hare burrow, as she took her gaze off the bodies, turning to help dig the graves. copper browned paws dug into the hard leafbare ground mechanically as the voices of the cats around her combined into a low murmur, not unlike the faint rushing of the ocean you could make out even from a large distance. her mind filled with familiar ocean statis and her own irregular breathing, allowing little to no coherent thoughts and only the bare minimum of gruesome reminders of her past. thoughts drifting off in all directions, unable to hold onto anything but watch herself dig a grave, watching the life fade from her friends eyes, the limp thud, hot blood seeping deep into her fur and the all consuming cold that crept up and swallowed her and the bodies. reaching out weakly to hold onto a thought, the ground appeared to warp beneath her paws and the cats around her melt into the ground in a off grey slurry of colours and movement.

[ open ]

Grunting with effort, Stagheart patted down the last patch of upturned dirt, standing back. Frostmelt lay peacefully now, a few feet under the grass where their body would rest forever. The hardened leaf-bare dirt had ached Stagheart's claws but he didn't show it, looking solemnly at the grave.

"May StarClan light your path," he murmured, bowing his head. Although he hadn't known the warrior well, it still ached his heart to bury a Clanmate. Especially after so dark a situation.

Something moved in his peripheral vision, breaking the quiet vigil he'd gone into. Stagheart swiveled his head to see Minkpaw, the apprentice who had led that one patrol not too long ago. It didn't take long for him to notice the sway in the apprentice's steps, the way her eyes glazed over and her countenance was blank, yet haunted. Frowning, the warrior shook his head, wondering if he should just mind his business. It's what he'd usually do.

But with a sigh he got up, padding over to her. Awkwardly he cleared his throat, not wanting to startle the apprentice. In his deep drawl, he meowed, "Hey, uh, Minkpaw... you feelin' alright?"

/ @alec i think u got down dissociation pretty well haha

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice.

Last edited by squidz; March 13th, 2024 at 11:13 AM.
Old March 13th, 2024, 11:27 AM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)

Minnowsplash placed Duckshade gently beside them and began digging their grave. They winced lightly. Duckshade doesn’t deserve this sorry excuse for a grave. Duckshade didn’t deserve to die. As thoughts began piling up in Minnowsplash’s head, they barely noticed that the grave was nearly completed. With a long sigh, they placed Duckshade gently into the earth and whispered “May StarClan light your path” into an ear. Minnowsplash had never buried a cat before, so they could only assume that it was the right thing to do. They bent down to Duckshade’s ear again. “You sacrificed your life for a valiant cause. May StarClan give you the honor that you deserve.” With nothing more to say, Minnowsplash slowly clawed dirt over the grave until it looked as though nothing had ever happened. Except for a small rock was lying where Duckshade was. Minnowsplash nodded solemnly. Now, no one would forget where Duckshade was buried.

-sign my sig below if you want-
Old March 14th, 2024, 04:11 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

( @SentimentalSquid - brief stagheart interaction )

dull murmur ghosted through her mind, bouncing off invisible walls and scattering her thoughts even further, she blinked, one moment she was grasping for a thought she had already forgotten the contents off, viewing herself through wavering fog, the next she felt her body come to a halt and she turned to look at who had spoken to her. '-feeling alright' entered her mind and floated around for probably far too long to be considered normal before she pieced the words together and nodded. wordlessly turning to step away from the hole she had dug, unsheathed claws scraping over the ground with a sound overshadowing even her own breathing. click click click, she looked down at her paws, dirtied and too small, too far away, off. had they burried the other bodies already- she turned to look at the other cats, stumbling slightly as she made her way to a lone grave, actual movement too fast for her brain to catch up with until she was half-crouching in front of the grave.
they didnt know who was laid to rest here but she mumbled a quiet "may starclan light your path" and let her thoughts wander off, up and through the clouds to where their soul would reunite with loved ones and watch over the living.

(good god this is a mess)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store
Old March 17th, 2024, 11:17 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Most of what Mists said went in one ear and was rolled out of the other. She didn't get it. No one got it. Dusklion bit back another snarl as they reached the thicket, suddenly feeling the weight of Pricklestep on her back. The words that the Lionheart spoke were muffled and dull while Dusk's thoughts drifted elsewhere. She kept her narrowed gaze focused ahead though, and when the call was given for graves to be dug, the head Lionheart got to work with curved paws.

This wasn't the first grave she had dug, and as she slid Pricklestep's body into it there was a flash of silver spotted fur in his place. It was almost enough to send her scrambling backwards, but she held herself in place with merely a startled, quiet gasp. Just as quick as it had come though, it was gone - leaving Dusk to wonder if she had imagined it. Shaking her head the dark tabby started to cover the fallen warrior up once more, smoothing out the dirt over the top once done.

With that she stepped back and took a seat, head hung low. This was a grave day for the Clan indeed - and as much as Dusklion willed herself to find the grief these cats deserved, all she could see was the bright red Rage that had made its home in her heart.
Old March 17th, 2024, 11:46 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post

II She/Her II 23 Moons II RiverClan Warrior II
[ Herbal Knowledge T1 ● The Collector]
21/50

The spotted she crept out of the warriors den when she heard mistyshard's call. RiverClan had lost so much during the raid. She stalked over and nodded to the older warrior. She turned to the bodies. Stars, why were so many warriors lost? And even an apprentice. Spottedstream padded over to the apprentices body and hauled it over her shoulders. How could a cat be so cruel, taking a young life away? Tears started to fall from her eyes as she turned to follow Mistyshard to the thicket

[ Open ]

[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Deerspark hadn't been apart of the raid. He wish he had been.

All that guilt practically ate him up inside. Could he have saved a life, maybe even prevent one of these cats from loosing their lives?

His maw twisted as tears flooded into his green eyes. He lifted his head to the sky and blinked them away.

His gaze drifted over to Spottedstream. He watched as hot tears fell and scattered from her watery eyes.

Deerspark wasn't one to strike conversation, but he wanted to calm her down. If he could manage that.

He walked very slowly up to the grey warrior, his eyes glossy with whatever tears he begged not to fall.

"Y' Alright?" He murmured, making sure to keep his eyes aligned with her's. "I understand." He nodded softly. "They um... Didn't deserve this."

(AHHHHH I don't know if anyone responded to this yet, but what the heck, imma reply anyways)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!