Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Design Competition!
Last post by burntToast
Today 05:09 AM
Future and past [p]
by Rani
Last post by alec
Today 05:05 AM
Thread Names
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:59 AM
Former titans and going...
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 04:58 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 04:55 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 26th, 2018, 06:17 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARandomPotato View Post
Hawk sighed and rolled his eyes, not really liking the fact that he was being ignored. "Oi! Cat talking to you over here!" He practically shouted in Cherrybubble's ear. "Wow, some manners you have." He says, glaring. His pelt itched badly now that the mud had dried and he hated it. All he wanted to do was clean his pelt but he resisted the urge for now.

Slipping out of the apprentices den a gorgeous white apprentice slipped into the sun. Her mentor cherrybubble stood a few foxlengths away while an enraged, filthy, tomcat was insisting that she listen to him. Alabasterpaw locked her furious gaze on his filthy pelt and flexed her claws in their seathes. The thunderclan scent was overwhelming but the scent of decaying foliage and the twolegplace was thicker, emitting off him like the sweet scent of new leaf. The short furred apprentice approach nimbly slipping by the she cats her eyes intent on the prize. She had killed pinenose, and if this tom wasn’t what he thought he had everyone fooled to be. She would be happy to tick off another kill in her list. Now she was trotting approaching quickly when she leapt through the pair of she cats and landed roughly in front of him, kicking up dust and snow as she landed quite promptly there. Reducing her eyes to dangerously hostile skits and flicking an ear. “What’s your name? I don’t think I’ve seen you around” the apprentice mused, though she knew full well he wasn’t a clan mate she might as well entertain the idea. “Mouse caught your tongue?” she taunted, her voice low and hostile. Her claws flexed in the dirt as the adrenaline pumped through her veins like mad.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old March 26th, 2018, 06:31 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Slipping out of the apprentices den a gorgeous white apprentice slipped into the sun. Her mentor cherrybubble stood a few foxlengths away while an enraged, filthy, tomcat was insisting that she listen to him. Alabasterpaw locked her furious gaze on his filthy pelt and flexed her claws in their seathes. The thunderclan scent was overwhelming but the scent of decaying foliage and the twolegplace was thicker, emitting off him like the sweet scent of new leaf. The short furred apprentice approach nimbly slipping by the she cats her eyes intent on the prize. She had killed pinenose, and if this tom wasn’t what he thought he had everyone fooled to be. She would be happy to tick off another kill in her list. Now she was trotting approaching quickly when she leapt through the pair of she cats and landed roughly in front of him, kicking up dust and snow as she landed quite promptly there. Reducing her eyes to dangerously hostile skits and flicking an ear. “What’s your name? I don’t think I’ve seen you around” the apprentice mused, though she knew full well he wasn’t a clan mate she might as well entertain the idea. “Mouse caught your tongue?” she taunted, her voice low and hostile. Her claws flexed in the dirt as the adrenaline pumped through her veins like mad.

Hawk looked down at the cat, feeling like his chin was pressing against his chest as he looked down at her. Instead of being angry, he looked amusement as it showed all the way to the tips of his fur. After she asked if mouse got his tongue he simply said "No I'm jsut trying my best not to laugh" he says, his voice brimmed with contained laughter. He rolled his eyes and chuckled a little. "If ya don't mind you little kitten I'm trying to talk to this cat next ot you. And if you even know what the word manners means then you would move. Unless you know where your leader is then by all means continue to stand there."
Old March 26th, 2018, 06:32 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Brokenpaw purred loudly as she licked his cheek, he rarely received affection, well, he never did, and now there she was, licking his cheek, he actually really enjoyed it. "Good, because I don't want to lose you..." The tom mewed, and he meant it, she meant a lot to him now, and it was for their future kits' safety too, well, if she wanted kits that is. He gave a nod as she told him that they should get to their dens and watched her stretch, she truely was a wonderful she-cat, realising he was staring, he blushed and got up before leaning against her a little to make sure he was able to stand up. "You think we could share a nest?" He asked.

---

Cometheart sure had matured over the moons, she had once been a very immature cat, but had learned from her father to be a lot more mature. "If you're talking about being a kittypet, remember that I'm a half-blooded cat, both loner and Thunderclanner, my father was a loner and became a Thunderclanner after his family was killed... By Thunderclanners." She said, glaring at the tom for a little, since she had learned the story, she was a little mad at her own clan. "I'm glad my dad got rid of who did it, otherwise I would have done it..." She admitted, nodding at his question afterwards. "I've been on two today."
Rileyflower flicked her ears and tilted her head as he asked " ..But your are a apprentice won't you think they will find out a cat in the apprentice den has gone ' missing 'only to find that they are sleeping in the warriors den and possibly both get us in trouble? Not that I'm saying no but I don't want you to get in trouble and I certainly don't want to . " she meowed she really didn't want him to get in trouble since she didn't see other apprentices sleep in the warriors den or other warriors sleep in the apprentices den so she figured they probably shouldn't . Then an idea came to mind and she pricked her ears up with a wide smile " how about this I can walk with you to the apprentices den how's that sugar ? " she meowed .

Badgerthroat pricked his ears as he listened to her story and shook his head slightly with his eyebrows furrowed " I'm not talking about being a kittypet " he meowed and narrowed his eyes afterwards flicking his tail then he felt his stomach start to get that uneasy feeling like when your about to vomit he didn't like the thought of killing or any kind of war all he wanted was peace within the clans !if he could he will end all wars but he's just a regular tom so that wont happen . He sighed " and I'm sorry about that ... There's too much death " he meowed the last part a bit quietly then he smiled " cool . I haven't been on one in a while " he meowed

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; March 26th, 2018 at 06:35 PM.
Old March 26th, 2018, 06:46 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Hawk looked down at the cat, feeling like his chin was pressing against his chest as he looked down at her. Instead of being angry, he looked amusement as it showed all the way to the tips of his fur. After she asked if mouse got his tongue he simply said "No I'm jsut trying my best not to laugh" he says, his voice brimmed with contained laughter. He rolled his eyes and chuckled a little. "If ya don't mind you little kitten I'm trying to talk to this cat next ot you. And if you even know what the word manners means then you would move. Unless you know where your leader is then by all means continue to stand there."

Alabaster let out an amused laugh and gave her tail another lash “of course you are, if I may add you’ve got terrible manners yelling in my mentors ear like that” she snapped stepping up closer to him and puffing out her chest, claws flexing. If she hadn’t dealt with arrogant toms like this before she’d be yelling at the top of her lungs but now she was simply unphased by his mockery. Pinenose was the same way ( this murder was actually roleplayed out of you where wOnDerInG ) she stepped into his way looking at him smugly. “Your downright crazy if you think i’d Let you contaminate our camp with your filth. Her ears are too good to hear your racket, move along before I shred your ears”

François Lelord

Old March 26th, 2018, 07:03 PM

Quote:

Alabaster let out an amused laugh and gave her tail another lash “of course you are, if I may add you’ve got terrible manners yelling in my mentors ear like that” she snapped stepping up closer to him and puffing out her chest, claws flexing. If she hadn’t dealt with arrogant toms like this before she’d be yelling at the top of her lungs but now she was simply unphased by his mockery. Pinenose was the same way ( this murder was actually roleplayed out of you where wOnDerInG ) she stepped into his way looking at him smugly. “Your downright crazy if you think i’d Let you contaminate our camp with your filth. Her ears are too good to hear your racket, move along before I shred your ears”

He paused and looked above her head for a second before answering. "No I don't recall yelling."He looks up at Cherrybubble "Did you think was yelling? Cause I know I wasn't yelling." He tapped his tail against the ground a couple of times, his ear flicking occasionally. He continues to fidget, the mud in his pelt making him uncomfortable. "Well I'd be a lot less of vermin as you call me cause suddenly if a cat is in the same clan as another cat then they are suddenly the best, fluffy bunny in the world. At least, that's how you clan cats put it. Well anyway I'm only joining cause I spy with my little eye a pretty cat." He shook out his fur, making it fluff out and look more attractive. If he had his fur cleaned he would look way better but that wasn't an option right about now. His scent, a mixture of all the clans with an underlying smell of hay, was spread a bit more around him. Currently, it was weighing more on the Thunderclan scent. "Oh you're still standing there? You got a bone to pick?"
Old March 26th, 2018, 07:14 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
He paused and looked above her head for a second before answering. "No I don't recall yelling."He looks up at Cherrybubble "Did you think was yelling? Cause I know I wasn't yelling." He tapped his tail against the ground a couple of times, his ear flicking occasionally. He continues to fidget, the mud in his pelt making him uncomfortable. "Well I'd be a lot less of vermin as you call me cause suddenly if a cat is in the same clan as another cat then they are suddenly the best, fluffy bunny in the world. At least, that's how you clan cats put it. Well anyway I'm only joining cause I spy with my little eye a pretty cat." He shook out his fur, making it fluff out and look more attractive. If he had his fur cleaned he would look way better but that wasn't an option right about now. His scent, a mixture of all the clans with an underlying smell of hay, was spread a bit more around him. Currently, it was weighing more on the Thunderclan scent. "Oh you're still standing there? You got a bone to pick?"

“Your by far the most obnoxious, full of yourself, idiot I’ve ever met” Alabasterpaw states with another laugh. She stopped laughing for a minute biting down on her lip than bursting into another gale of unfit laughing. “And for your information, we think we are the best because we are actually civilized unlike you horrible messes that lurk in the shadows. Oh how terrifying” she mocked giving her tail another unamused flick. She glanced up at him her eyes hardening. “If your talking about cherrybubble, she’s gay, if your talking about any other she cat here. I highly doubt the’yd allow their standards to drop so low” she commented fluttering her eyelashes smugly than smiling. “Get out, before you hurt yourself thinking up another snarky comment” she sassed.

François Lelord

Old March 26th, 2018, 07:22 PM

Quote:

“Your by far the most obnoxious, full of yourself, idiot I’ve ever met” Alabasterpaw states with another laugh. She stopped laughing for a minute biting down on her lip than bursting into another gale of unfit laughing. “And for your information, we think we are the best because we are actually civilized unlike you horrible messes that lurk in the shadows. Oh how terrifying” she mocked giving her tail another unamused flick. She glanced up at him her eyes hardening. “If your talking about cherrybubble, she’s gay, if your talking about any other she cat here. I highly doubt the’yd allow their standards to drop so low” she commented fluttering her eyelashes smugly than smiling. “Get out, before you hurt yourself thinking up another snarky comment” she sassed.

"Ouch hurtful. I don't think I'll be able to live with myself after that comment. Please don't say any more or else I may die!" He says in a 'scared tone', his eyes holding amusement. "Well sure maybe this clan is oh so civil but hows the others? Give me a word on those and maybe I'll leave." He shifts again, hating the mud. Scratching behind his ear for a while he then looks back at the apprentice.
Old March 26th, 2018, 07:43 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
"Ouch hurtful. I don't think I'll be able to live with myself after that comment. Please don't say any more or else I may die!" He says in a 'scared tone', his eyes holding amusement. "Well sure maybe this clan is oh so civil but hows the others? Give me a word on those and maybe I'll leave." He shifts again, hating the mud. Scratching behind his ear for a while he then looks back at the apprentice.

“Here’s an idea, on your way out of our territory maybe you can go ahead and check it out yourself. Start with windclan than skyclan and riverclan and end with shadowclan” she growled “I’m sure Blazingstar will be happy to get visitors, and if he doesn’t claw your ears off, leave it to the rest of those thunderclan hating windclanners to do the trick” she growled standing back up from her seated position. “The faintest scent of windclan will get your tail yanked right off if you step a foot on the moors, so go ahead and see just how civil they can be”

François Lelord

Old March 26th, 2018, 07:50 PM

Quote:

“Here’s an idea, on your way out of our territory maybe you can go ahead and check it out yourself. Start with windclan than skyclan and riverclan and end with shadowclan” she growled “I’m sure Blazingstar will be happy to get visitors, and if he doesn’t claw your ears off, leave it to the rest of those thunderclan hating windclanners to do the trick” she growled standing back up from her seated position. “The faintest scent of windclan will get your tail yanked right off if you step a foot on the moors, so go ahead and see just how civil they can be”

"Oh I was thinking about Skyclan, saw this real pretty one. Name's Snow branch I believe and let me tell ya she's a sight to see. But you know there might always be other pretty cats in the oth-" he broke off in his sentence, grumbling to himself as some dryed mud poked into his skin. Craning his head to the side, he burried his muzzle in the long hair and pulled it out. Turning his head back forward, he spat it right in their face. "What was I saying again? Oh yeah there might be some pretty cats in other clans ya never know." He got up with a flick of his tail "Well once I've got this irritating mud out of my fur I'll be leaving your territory should only take a while." He stretched, his muscles quivering and showing way more than before as if he was trying to show them off. Oh wait he was. He then trotted out of the clan's camp and in the direction to Skyclan.
Old March 26th, 2018, 07:58 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
"Oh I was thinking about Skyclan, saw this real pretty one. Name's Snow branch I believe and let me tell ya she's a sight to see. But you know there might always be other pretty cats in the oth-" he broke off in his sentence, grumbling to himself as some dryed mud poked into his skin. Craning his head to the side, he burried his muzzle in the long hair and pulled it out. Turning his head back forward, he spat it right in their face. "What was I saying again? Oh yeah there might be some pretty cats in other clans ya never know." He got up with a flick of his tail "Well once I've got this irritating mud out of my fur I'll be leaving your territory should only take a while." He stretched, his muscles quivering and showing way more than before as if he was trying to show them off. Oh wait he was. He then trotted out of the clan's camp and in the direction to Skyclan.

The molly froze as the mud caked her beautiful white fur. She blinked a few times disgusted than as if on impulse her paw shot out from beneath her swiping across his muzzle in one fell swoop, her claws extended and hooked to catch onto his flesh. Than she stood up her fur bristling with pure annoyance. “Does it look like I care that you’ve got your eyes on all those other cats? No but I do have a little teensy problem with your spitting problem” she leapt forward clamping her jaws down over his tail and biting down hard, despite tasting the mud which coated her tongue now. Than with a powerful yank she pulled him backwards and closer.

François Lelord

Last edited by wren; March 26th, 2018 at 08:03 PM.
Closed Thread