by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:37 AM

Old October 29th, 2023, 09:48 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Woodpaw offered what he thought was a smile.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old October 29th, 2023, 10:04 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

sparkleap and brambleberry listened to the meeting
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old October 29th, 2023, 12:33 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

The sudden appearance of a couple of outsiders was… Y’know, cause for concern. Her jaw dropped slightly as she watched the scene go down, looking more baffled than she did look frightened at their arrival. Perhaps she should have been more worried. How could these cats have even found their camp in the first place? Was it really that easy to find? Did they follow someone here? Drizzlecloud shook her head, seeing as the issue was being taken care of already.

The feeling of being watched made her pelt burn, and she couldn’t help but lash her tail in irritation. Shifting her gaze to look over her clanmates, hopefully to find the perpetrator of the not so nice feeling, her gaze landed on Alder–...Foxstep. She blinked a few times at him, unsure as to what to say or do. She hadn’t talked to him since what happened–she hadn’t spoken to him since he was still their deputy, actually. Admittedly, she had been meaning to talk to him about it all. No matter how upset she was with him and his decisions that day, she still wanted to hear what he was thinking. She wanted to hear it from him even if she had already heard it from just about everyone else.

Unable to bring herself to give him a mean look of warning, she simply nodded her head in a silent greeting to him. Her gaze lingered on him, staring at him with a certain intention in those green eyes of hers–when will you come and visit me? Perhaps that was what she was meaning to ask him, but she wasn’t quite sure.

The feeling of shifting behind her–off to the side, near the mouth of her den–earned her attention, and she tore her eyes away from the little staring contest that she had been having with Foxstep. She looked over her shoulder to see Spiderthroat–her new emergency companion that she probably owed a paw and a tail at this point–although, she didn’t say anything to him. She only gave him a nod before she returned her attention to the meeting.

Seeing as the clan was still gathering, there wasn’t much to pay attention to, in all honesty. Chestnutfall had made an appearance, and had also given her a greeting–so she offered him a smile. “Hello, Chestnutfall. I hope you’ve been well.” She didn’t know the tom very well, but he was already making a positive impression on her just by greeting her kindly. It didn’t take much to get on her good side, really.

The meeting continued and a new deputy had been appointed. Unsurprisingly, in her opinion, the position was offered up to Spiderthroat. As bittersweet as it was, she was still happy for him. He deserved it. However, a part of her would always miss being a freshly appointed medicine cat alongside Springpaw, with their similarly appointed deputy, Alderstep. Perhaps she was just nostalgic.

Turning to look at Spiderthroat, she gave him a big ol’ grin. “Congratulations on your promotion, Spiderthroat.” A simple congratulations, that’s all. Her tail thumped against the ground near his paws, and with that, she turned to look up at Bumblestar once again.

[ @val @Luck @SkeleStar SORRY FOR THE LONG REPLY HERE i jus wanted to get all 3 interactions in hfjdhf]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old October 29th, 2023, 01:39 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
He/Him || Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III : Inactive; Poisoned
@dino. :: @Luck :: @something.

The tom leaned towards the newcomer, in order to get a better look at him. The sun was bright and it was giving him a headache. Once he realized the tom was talking to him, the Hornet dipped his head in greeting. Ear shifting once he realized the Medicine Cat was here as well. Also giving a dip of his head in greeting. Those may be it though, all the head bobbing made him lightheaded.

Turning his attention to the Leader as she began to spoke up again. Talking about Foxstep and the...event's that followed poor decision making. In the Warriors mind, he'd made up for it. After all he'd helped him take care of some WindClan rabbit hunters near the border. Maybe not good at being witty, but the tom had a decent head on his shoulders...sometimes. Ish.

It took a moment for the words to sink in, what it was he was being told he was doing. Once it did, however, the Calico stood up, probably too fast. Unsure of what to say for the first time in his life. He was too sick to think of a comeback and ultimately it didn't sound as though he had a "yes or no" choice in the matter. So instead he simply let out a gruff "Will do."

Still standing, Spiderthroat turned from Chestnutfall to Drizzlecloud. The two who seemed pretty comfortable sitting within his bubble for some reason. He had to get better at mean mugging he was getting soft.

Maybe it was a cruel trick of the sun, or due to his ultimate lack of sleep. But when he looked at Chestnutfall he saw a faint outline of Asterdance. But as fast as it was there it was gone. The other warrior wasn't Asterdance. They weren't here, celebrating, congratulating. Being a nusance and jumping up onto him, hugging him, being far too loud right next to his ears. Ospreypaw wasn't here, excited yet anxious, joining in with Asterdance in celebrating. None of it.

For an event that's supposed to make you feel pretty prideful and full of hope, Spiderthroat felt as though his world was getting smaller and lonelier by the second. Only now letting it sink in that, he doesn't have his family anymore.

A monotone "Thank you." shot to both the Clanmates that were congratulating him, and the pair that were sitting right beside him. Only the thumping of Drizzlecloud's tail beside his paws bringing him back to present day. The meeting wasn't over. There was more to listen to, and news he had to prepare himself for.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old October 29th, 2023, 01:52 PM
nothing's forever

foxstep
Is it...Foxstep half-blinked out of his stupor, the prickling feeling of eye contact washing his pelt in discomfort. His gaze sharpened as he realized (or re-realized) that, yes, he'd been staring at Drizzlecloud. A frown overcame his blank expression as he tried to decipher the loaded look the spotted tabby was giving him. If the nod was of greeting, then what more could she be trying to communicate? He didn't care, he decided. He'd rather continue staring, even as Drizzlecloud turned to talk to Chesnutfall and later pay attention to Bumblestar's words.

Belatedly, Foxstep strung together the meaning of "Spiderthroat" and "deputy." He shot the calico a curious look. The former Head Hornet had been the obvious choice, in retrospect. Bumblestar's judgment may have been off with him, but Foxstep knew plain as day that, shoddy attitude notwithstanding, the newly appointed deputy was a good fit (and choice) for the clan. Then again, what would he know? Probably not much.

With a well-hidden yawn, the russet tabby returned to his complacent staring. What else did the meeting have in store for them? Reassignments, because the warriors in this clan continued to slack off? Foxstep scrunched up his nose. He hoped Fireflypaw and Treepaw's new mentors were training them well. It'd be a shame to waste their potential. Well, whatever would further be announced would be soon, so he could just stop wondering like a loser.
[ open ]

Last edited by alkaline; October 29th, 2023 at 02:01 PM.
Old October 29th, 2023, 03:51 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

Practically slumped, the sudden appearance of Yarrowcrest sitting right beside her hadn’t gone unwelcomed, and presumably, Springpaw needed the comfort of a cat she knew sitting right alongside her. It may seem impervious, but she needed some sort of shoulder to lean on given what had been going on for the past few days. Cats were growing sick. Battles were rising up towards the stakes. It was a nonstop struggle for survival every day, wasn’t it? The scorching rays of sunlight were burning her eyes and her thick coat was pressing against her body. It wasn’t atrociously cold, thankfully, but it was cold enough that she felt the tip of her nose begin to feel numb and her paws pressing up against her snow-white underbelly. It may seem a little bit strange at first for why she was committing such a feat, but she was near certain that anyone else in her clan would do it to try to keep themselves warm from the teeth-clattering cold outside.

Her deadpanned eyes drew up towards the sunlit reflection of Bumblestar as the young healer half-heartedly listened to the leader begin the meeting. Her mentioning of Foxstep’s demotion and idiotic acts was more than enough to shift the rusted gears within the calico molly’s brain, her paws pressing down into the coarse soil as her nose scrunched. She could feel herself dividing into an endless pit of emotions that were bubbling deep within her stomach, making an uncomfortable nauseous feeling develop as her tail pulled closer to her body. Just from her leader’s words alone, this meeting was bound to drive down into chaos. Even if it gets prevented, it is still going to take a deep dive into the endless possibilities for a potential war between ThunderClan and… wherever, at this point. It was tiring, yet it wasn’t like the calico could do much about stopping such things from happening at once. The situation was far from over, and that was that.

The mentions of the clan lacking a deputy made Springpaw almost drift away again. Her mind succumbing to a hazy cloud that nearly knocked all her senses out. Was this what she deserved for not giving her body the proper rest it deserved? Probably. What else was there to say? She was painfully exhausted, and there were things only just starting in the meeting that Springpaw was bound only to go wrong as cats would start their endless bickering and screeching towards each other that it would only just cause a minor headache. It was pitiful, but Springpaw had no other choice in the matter, anyways. The name of the new deputy screamed zero familiarity to the calico, yet it seemed like the name of a cat that was always around and seemed to do the right thing… unlike a certain russet-furred feline, that is.

Blinking that haziness out of her eyes, the oriental feline craned her head around to face the tom-cat that was appointed as deputy, her tired blue eyes locking with his own deep blue, she gave him a simple, short nod of gratitude for his promotion whilst internally and physically fighting off the fatigue that draped itself heavily over her shoulders like a heavy blanket. Spiderthroat deserved the rank, and Springpaw was certain that he was gonna take the clan to the next level than how Foxstep did.

@spookywynds @SkeleStar [not a single reason to respond to this!

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old October 29th, 2023, 04:48 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Leafpaw
Dark brown Siamese-Abyssinian-Turkish Angora mix ▵ She/Her
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Blue eyes looked up after having spaced out waiting for this whole thing to continue. She'll go ahead and admit that once she sat here she had spaced out and had only heard part of what Bumblestar had announced. She perked up once she realized that they now had a deputy who hopefully played things smart. She could remember him taking charge during the fox patrol so she had a bit of trust in the guy. Leafpaw stayed quiet not opening her mouth to say a word, still a bit too tired to garner any energy for that excitement. The molly looked over to the side to see her mentor talking with another apprentice about something. Hm, maybe if she had paid attention she probably would of noticed the small commotion.

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old October 29th, 2023, 05:53 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

SHockkit and Sparkkit listened
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old October 30th, 2023, 01:21 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Oh new dep? Oh! Spider-dude dep! He was a nice (if kinda cold at times) cat so the tripod was honestly quite happy to have him in the role albeit a bit.... Worried. He wasnt doing well at the moment. The calico was in the medicine cats den at the moment when not coaxed out by food or meetings and was suffering from a rather bad case of poisoning. Like bad poison, he was in bad shape to the point where it really worried the more nurturing warrior that he'd be able to handle the duties in his state. Because if poison wasnt bad enough he was grieving. Grieving the loss of someone close to him, even if the tripod had no clue who that was. Their weird brand of intelligence was all emotional intelligence, not logical so tracking down the missing cat in relation to Spiderthroat was not on the books but the evidence of the type of grief that killed was clear and present.

Grief dragged cats down, made them listless and despondent and this was another detriment to the tom being able to handle the new duties. What if he faltered and faced the scorn Mudhound had seen the clan was prone to against those that failed? The maine coon mix didnt want that for him, not one bit.

A tail thumped against the floor as brown brows furrowed a bit. As much as they wished to bring this up the warrior couldnt, it wouldnt be helpful as they might wish, no itd just create problems for Spider-dude and cats doubting him which was the opposite of helpful. The clan needed to see he was supported and forget the flaws while help was offered privately. Yep, and there was one great way to show support.

A deep breath was inhaled, a clear warning sign to all who knew them, and bellowed at full ear ringing volume.
"YAY SPIDER-DUDE!!! SPIDER-DUDE IS DEPUTY CONGRATS SPIDER-DUDE!!!!"

If anyone could hear themselves think over the noise they notice the grin on Mudhounds face and the thumping tail beyond eyes squeezed shut (to add to the volume of course).

Then, like they hadnt given the cats sitting around them tinitus the tripod sat back, grinning and shifted to pop their head on Spiderthroats shoulder to 'whisper' "If you ever dont feel good to send out patrols or stuff I can help! Cats wanna help you and stuff when youre feeling down so dont forget it!" before moving back to their old spot alongside Violetfreckle.

@SkeleStar (you dont need to reply to this muddy just wants it to be known)

Last edited by Rani; October 30th, 2023 at 01:21 PM.
Old October 30th, 2023, 06:23 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

No uproar, no backlash, good, she could handle this. Settling down into a laid-out position with her paws draped over the edge of the Stormcrest, Bumblestar turned her attention to the nursery.

"Got a few apprentice ceremonies to get done today, too. Beetlekit, Mushroomkit, Strikekit, Shrewkit, Rosekit, Redkit - all six of you, come up here. If I don't see you, you're waiting 'till next meeting."

[ @poppy. @xavier. @Shadowed Flower @Haunting Pangolin @Sundrop @Katiethewolfchild ]

Last edited by dino.; October 30th, 2023 at 06:25 PM.