Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM

Old May 19th, 2020, 03:30 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: Sleepy Thicket

@Pepperkins @Shiverr.
(Sorry about short replies y’all my iPad is being annoying)

Smokepaw sighed, before following her mentor, who seemed to think it was SO BAD that Smokepaw had her own opinion on how she thought this would work. “Whatever. Have it your way.” She trudged after them, eyes narrowed and set upon glaring at the rogue. Sure, they were a rogue, just like she used to be, but did they have to be so happy? It was seriously getting on her nerves. Baring her teeth, Smokepaw set her mind upon other thoughts.

@SilentLamb

Doefeather’s face flushed, and she immediately looked away. Had she done something wrong? “Oh... uh.. sorry!” She pulled away from the molly, eyes shut tight and tail bushed. It seemed, with that movement, all the peace that Doefeather had been trying to create had been shattered. Or. When she had arrived and started bugging Brambleblaze. Still, she had thought cuddling would help. Usually, it did! At least.... with other cats... So maybe she had done this wrong? “Uh... yea! I’ll... uh... tag along...” Awkward....
Old June 9th, 2020, 12:14 AM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

[ @Slushie ]
--Russetstrike--

Russetstrike had been walking through RiverClan territory, familarizing himself with the landmarks, scents, and smells. He had come across some prey scents but, the actual animals had been long gone. As he wandered into sleepy thicket, he looked around, watching as the slight breeze wandered through the quiet trees. He felt alone but, strangely not. Like something, or someone was watching him.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old June 9th, 2020, 12:27 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Wings ]

Yeah, Goosefury was totally watching him.

He'd followed Russetstrike out of camp and tracked him all the way to Sleepy Thicket, where he now sat high in a tree to watch the red tom go about his weird little hunting routine. Which involved not hunting whatsoever, obviously. His lips pulled back in a snarl. Why did Shimmeringpool like this tom? He clearly had nothing useful to offer. Lionstar might as well send him scurrying back to ShadowClan, he thought. Russetstrike would only be a burden.
"All right, I've seen enough," he snapped, and with surprising gracefulness leaped down the tree from branch to branch until his paws landed softly on the grass. "What's wrong with you? Can't you hunt? Is that why ShadowClan kicked you out - because you were a useless lump of fur? Why are you just standing here like a deer on the Thunderpath, go catch something for StarClan's sake."
Old June 9th, 2020, 12:41 AM
#RedInStead

[ @Slushie ]
--Russetstrike--

Ears perked for something to catch here, he soon heard... another cat? He jumped around, back arched and ready for a fight. He claws had unsheathed to protect himself from what ever lied but, it was just a Goosefury. A sour one at that. He calmed his body down and sheathed his claws. His new clan mate was no threat... hopefully. Either way, he could defend himself.
He watched as Goosefury landed on the grass, and looked at him with clear annoyance. "First, were you following me this whole time? And second, I was getting used to the territory. I'd prefer to know it before I go on a patrol or have to do something out here." He raised his head, his composure almost making him look down at the sour tom. "And what's your problem with me? I've done nothing to you! Stars, I just met you at the last meeting!"

Old June 9th, 2020, 01:03 AM
roar

[ @Wings ]

Goosefury's ears twitched in obvious disdain as he gaze swept over a battle-ready Russetstrike. He wasn't fazed, not in the slightest. After all, what could this utter fool of a cat ever even HOPE do to him? Goosefury could probably knock him over with a broken paw if he wanted to.
"Firstly, yes, I was," he answered flatly. "I have to make sure you're able to be trusted. For all I know, you could be a spy sent to gather information to report back to your ShadowClan cronies. But I highly doubt it, seeing the state your in. Second, I don't care if you were just 'getting used to the territory" - go with Shimmeringpool or something, I'm sure she'd love to help you out." Ugh, what did she see in this tom?! Why was she so nice to him? What had he done to win her over so fast and why couldn't he seem to do it, too?
No, focus, focus. He had to keep his thoughts away from his friend and stay focused on this potential traitor. Goosefury's brows met in a scowl. "My PROBLEM with you," he snarled, "is that you think you can just saunter on into RiverClan's camp reeking of the stench of that murderous group of cats you used to call family, and then you proceed to steal away my friend with as much effort as it takes to rip up a blade of grass." He dug his claws into the dirt, muscles bunching as he prepared to pounce - but then he forced himself to relax. He didn't want to risk the wrath of Lionstar by attacking this stupid ShadowClanner, and he certainly didn't want Shimmeringpool to glare at him again. He bared his teeth. "You've done plenty to me just by associating yourself with those monsters at some point in your life. I don't care if we just met last meeting - you and your Clan have already caused me more pain than I can think about." His missing eye was a permanent reminder of that.

Last edited by dino.; June 12th, 2020 at 05:13 PM.
Old June 9th, 2020, 01:25 AM
#RedInStead

[ @Slushie - Feel free to have Goose stop him, the RP doesn't need to end at this! ]
--Russetstrike--

Russetstrike was beginning to dislike this tom now. He tried to give him a chance to be nice, and become friends or at least neutral. And he just threw that away. Alright, he couldn't blame him for following him now but, still could as he spoke. But, as Shimmerpool said: 'He's just protective of the clan.' But, it felt like something else. "I suggest you trust Lionstar's judgement." His tail lashed as Goosefury spoke. Stalking forward, closer to the tom, he spoke in a growl. "And I didn't just saunter into the camp, I wanted to join. That simple. And all the clans have blood on their paws! Don't you think other cats die in battles? It's not just RiverClan that looses lives!" Then, he brought his friend into this. Shimmeringpool. "I met Shimmeringpool at a gathering and it isn't my fault if she doesn't want to be friends with you. I doubt you'd want to be friends with her if she was hurting one of your friends!"
His teeth were bared now, now he was attacking his past! The things he was putting behind him! He was turning over a new leaf and this tom was just flipping it back over to where he started! He was snarling loudly now, he was pissed, and his body showed it. His hackles where raised, fur bristling, and his claws gripped and ripping up the dirt and grass under his paws. "I never belonged there and I'm not part of ShadowClan anymore! And if you want to think I'm like the rest of them why don't you go just attack Bumblebelly too! He was ShadowClan once!" Now, he was going to make the big blow. If Goosefury cared so much about Shimmeringpool, he was going to loose her. Russetstrike cared about Shimmeringpool more than anyone else as she was his first true friend. He was always the outcast in ShadowClan. He was always the cat that wanted to be in cat's friend groups but, was always shoved away! "Shimmeringpool will never be your friend after this! And if she is, I'll be surprised!"

Turning away, he lashed his russet tail, his fur still bristling. "Now, I'm going to hunt for my new clan, my new family. I hope you'll do the same if you even care about your clan mates." He growed, still near Goosefury as he began to pad away. Lionstar would hear of this, he would for sure.

Last edited by Wings; June 9th, 2020 at 01:26 AM.
Old June 9th, 2020, 09:08 AM
roar

[ @Wings ]

Goosefury's hackles spiked and he dug his claws into the dirt. At first his feelings toward this cat had simply been blatant distrust; after all, Russetstrike was from ShadowClan, and ShadowClan couldn't be trusted. But now his distrust was morphing into utter hatred, as if a snake of pure ire had planted itself in his head and nothing was going to remove it. His voice was cold and hard as he replied to Russetstrike, "I trust Lionstar's judgement, but that doesn't mean I have to agree with everything he does. I suggest you stop assuming what I should and shouldn't do."
He raised his chin as Russetstrike slunk closer to him, even though a twinge of fear shot through him briefly. He glared up at the bigger warrior, muzzle rippling with contempt. "RiverClan took me in," he spat. "WindClan and ThunderClan have done nothing to deserve my hatred. It was ShadowClan and ShadowClan alone that screwed my life up. I wouldn't be in RiverClan if it wasn't for your stupid group of home-stealers!" Once again he moved as if to hurl himself at the red tom, but the mention of Shimmeringpool made him stop.
His whole body quivered with utter fury. A Gathering? And she had liked this fool? He curled his lip in a sneer. "Please. Shimmeringpool was among the group of cats who found me and took me to RiverClan. She fought for me to have a place here. She would never doubt being friends with me, and the sooner she realizes who you really are, the better." Goosefury didn't know who this cat really was, but he sure as hell was going to find out.
Now he tilted his head, and a rueful chuckle escaped his throat. "Bumblebelly? Are you serious? I know Bumblebelly was once part of ShadowClan, but have you met the guy? He's too soft and gentle to have been able to do anything like your Clan did. I like him. He isn't a thief or a wild beast to be contained. You and your Clan should take a few lessons from him, you know. Might learn how to function normally in society like the rest of us."
His tail lashed behind him as he brought up Shimmeringpool again, and though he opened his jaws to retort, he couldn't find a single thing to say back. Then the russet cat began go walk away, and what little resolve Goosefury had left snapped.
A snarl burst from his throat and he rocketed past Russetstrike, skidding to a stop in front of the red cat to halt him in his tracks. "Do you want to know why I hate your Clan so much?" he thundered, swiping a paw into the air. His unsheathed caws flashed dangerously. "Because Icestar, Wolfglare and Dawnstripe kicked me out of the only home I'd ever known to use it for StarClan knows what and gave me these as a reminder that I would never get it back." He jabbed his paw at his left shoulder, where three fading scars were visible, and accidentally nicked himself with an exposed claw. The scratch went unnoticed in his rage. "During the raid with your stupid Clan, your murderous little family, Bloodtooth and Sparrowpaw worked together to maim me for life." He gestured to his empty eye socket, to the several scars that roped across his body. "Now I'm terrified, Russetstrike. I can't sleep without the fear that they'll come back to finish the job. I can hardly hunt because I don't know HOW to with this one cursed eye. For the first two weeks I couldn't even walk because of you vicious little monsters, and you have the audacity to ask why I hate you. This is why, Russetstrike. I hate you because your family ripped my life to pieces and scattered the scraps into the wind." His voice had risen in volume as he had spoken, and it cut off as a furious yowl that echoed throughout the thicket. His chest and sides heaved with every angry breath he took, and though his eyes burned with hate, his body slumped wearily, and he moved to lean against a nearby tree, taking short, deep breaths.

Last edited by dino.; June 12th, 2020 at 05:18 PM.
Old June 12th, 2020, 04:58 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Cecily Herondale

Marching into Sleepy thicket , BrambleBlaze felt...like there was something off. She had that feeling in her gut and in the back of her mind. But yet everything seemed fine right away...so what was there to worry about? She looked back at Cloverstone "I think we should spread out, we'll cover more ground " she suggested .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old June 15th, 2020, 12:33 AM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

@NIGHTOWL
(Sorry this took so long)
Cloverstone agreed, hunting would be easier that way. He walked a few paces till he cought scent of prey. The warrior also smelt something off. He soon recognized the scent that pricked at his nostrils, and threatened to make his eyes tear. Brambeblaze.... Do you smell that?
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old June 15th, 2020, 12:36 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Cecily Herondale

( Its fine )

Nose twitching , the molly folded her ears and hoped that it wasn't the case. "yeah I do.....and it's not good...." to be honest it didn't smell horrible . She knew what it was, did kinda like the irony taste she got with the wif. But it still unsettled her! " let's check it out " she cleared her throat and head onward.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )