Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 8th, 2023, 10:41 PM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Clans Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangoligon View Post
●◉✿✿◉●•◦
|~ Sunsetpaw - they/them ~|
Active purrks - none
Sunsetpaw happily followed with the clan to the Seastones; yey! Second gathering! The apprentice sat down, wondering who to talk to; this time maybe they'll try to talk to a cat from another clan! That'll be kinda interesting. They sat down, seems like riverclan was the second and thunderclan was first; the looked at the Thunderclanners, seems like some of them had many wounds...what happened?
---
╰─▸ ❝ open!

Dragonflycliff
(Image by Pangoligon)
A RiverClan... kit? Wait. Had they also done the same thing as ThunderClan, and turned kits into apprentices early? Probably. She padded over and meowed, "Hello."

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old July 8th, 2023, 10:48 PM
Screaming

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: July Gathering

●◉✿✿◉●•◦
|~ Sunsetpaw - they/them ~|
Active purrks - none
Sunsetpaw's ears perked as they smiled at the Thunderclan cat "hello! I'm Sunsetpaw! What's your name?" they asked, this'll be their first time actually talking to a thunderclanner! Unless they forgot someone...uh...hopefully not though! They should probably asked what happened to thunderclan next since it looks like something happened
---
╰─▸ ❝ @dragonwind

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old July 8th, 2023, 10:52 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

v-Crackle'paw-v

Storming into the clearing, Crackle'paw barreled past everyone and ran into the center of Seastones. OH YEAH! THIS WAS GOING TO BE FUN!! Dumb Bumble'star didn't let him go last time, but now NO ONE COULD STOP HIM FROM BEING HERE! HA! He'd make the most of this experience!! And who knows... Maybe he'd cause some trouble just to spite his dumb leader! That'd show her! Just the thought made him giggle maniacally, it'd be so DAMN FUN to embarrass her in front of the other clan leaders!! Oooohhh, how would she react to that? She'd probably try and skin him alive, but she'd have to get through Maple'face first! He had no doubt that his favorite sister would kick Bumble'stars butt if she tried anything like that!

And speaking of Maple'face, he wondered if she would be here. That sent a bit of hope soaring in his heart, but it quickly came crashing down when a thought crossed his mind.
Right... she was probably taking care of her stupid babies. She was always taking care of them. So he guessed she wouldn't have time for him tonight... The thought made him a lot sadder then he liked to admit, so sad in fact, that he could almost feel the corner of his eyes moisten. This would technically be his first gathering, but his favorite cat wouldn't be here to experience it with him. That was...was... Disappointing...

Mood dampened by the horrible thoughts, he stomped off to go sit in the very back. There he could mope around and feel sorry for himself... While he sat all alone.

// Closed for rn \\

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...

Last edited by elaif; July 8th, 2023 at 10:58 PM.
Old July 8th, 2023, 11:22 PM
TO LIVE IS TO DIE

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Another moon, another night of hell. Alderstep fervently wished he could skip out on these whenever he pleased, more so tonight than ever before. His wounds dully ached, and if he so much as glimpsed Salamanderlivesunderarock, he might just convert to the kittypet life. He didn't want to be here, which was usual, but he desperately just wanted to go home and curl up in his nest. If only. If only, if only if only if only. He just wanted to go home.

ThunderClan wasn't even first for long. Of course, RiverClan had to show up ten seconds later, because they could never decide between being late or being punctual. Alderstep hesitated to go to the deputy spot, instead looking over Seastones. He could see his apprentice Treepaw, wearing her usual enthusiasm. He glanced once over at Bumblestar before making his way to the young cat. This was her second gathering if he recalled correctly. Alderstep stopped in front of Treepaw, regarding her for a moment before speaking. "I'm not doubting that you heard Bumblestar, but I want you three fox-lengths away from those toad-eaters at all times. Understood? Great." Hopefully, that hadn't come across as concerned, because he wasn't concerned at all. Nope. Alderstep padded away, leaving no room for argument, not that he thought Treepaw would've anyway. Best not to stay long, lest he looked like an overbearing mentor. [ @SuspiciousMindz ]

Alderstep scouted the gathering crowd once again, but he didn't spy his other apprentice yet. He frowned for a moment, before deciding that was for the best. From what he could tell, Fireflypaw would hate Gatherings. Besides, she seemed too shy to get into trouble anyway. That mental matter settled, Alderstep stalked his way to where he was supposed to sit.

He spotted Springpaw already on Seastones, looking dead to the world. Huh. Definitely not good. Where's her keeper? Alderstep peered about for Drizzlecloud, growing wary. Right. It was best to avoid the medicine cat. He wasn't sure when she meant he was supposed to return to have his wounds looked at, but it'd been a couple of days. The last thing he needed tonight was to run into her and probably get scolded. Maybe. It was more likely that Drizzlecloud would be more focused on her fellow herb cats than anything else. Safe to say, the deputy didn't need to worry. Not yet, anyway.

The tabby grimaced as he leaped up onto the rock, hating how his muscles pulled painfully at his wounds. Surprisingly, Gingerfrost wasn't up there yet. Alderstep took this stolen quiet moment to breathe, ducking back into a shadow as he collected himself. He vehemently hated it here. He wanted to say that he didn't care about these stupid gatherings, that they were a waste of time. He just wanted to go home.

Old July 9th, 2023, 12:04 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Bumblestar's whiskers twitched. For a moment, she half-debated asking the tom how on earth he had figured it was ShadowClan, but after only a second of deliberation, she let it go. Obviously it hadn't been RiverClan, and Twilightstar would never actually start something unprovoked, so that left only one other option. With a shrug, she let it go, though it a smug smirk still tugged at one corner of her mouth.

As he carried on, she found herself laughing again. "Nightly frolicking? Please. I hope you haven't roped your whole Clan into that. Would be a damn shame if the lot of you turned soft just as I'm gettin' the hang of this thing."

Now, that wasn't a threat. Or at least, Bumblestar didn't mean for it to be one. She really would hate for them to have turned so passive before she had the opportunity to lock claws with them again.

[ @vellichor ]

Old July 9th, 2023, 02:52 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Wolfpaw bounced in, paws buzzing with excitement. This was his first Gathering! He beamed up at Bumba, scrunched his nose at the stinky cats, and plopped down near the Seastones. His initial instinct had been to go up to one of the gross cats, but his courage faltered-- he'd never spoken to a stranger before, and he stuck close to the familiar scent of his Clan-mates.
Old July 9th, 2023, 06:39 AM
Formerly The Doctor

Status: Sorry guys, I've come down with a bad cold so replies will be late and sloppy. :/
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sick

Firestream padded carefully into the clearing and sat down hoping she wouldn't see the awful Shadowclan cat who sliced her ear.

Nightgaze walked quickly into the clearing avoiding every Shadowclan cat she could not wanting to even make eye contact with one of those fox-hearts.

BOTH OPEN

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old July 9th, 2023, 06:39 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Sucky gatherings. Always so late at night, always so crowded and busy. Never ever a calm gathering these days, Gingerfrost was preparing for the worst. Couldn't these things be at a more ambient time? Such, for example, mid-day? Late afternoon? Just something so they'd be back by sundown; this was madness, losing sleep over idle chit-chat and the woes of other clans. If it weren't for the fact that he had one: little choice in the matter of going or not and two: there was interest in knowing how the other clans were fairing, well, he probably would be skipping out on gatherings. A shame he knew better than pretending to be sick so he wouldn't have to go.

All he could hope for now is that RiverClan would heed Beanstar's warning and not antagonize WindClan -- or anyone, for that matter, he could tell not everyone was too fond of ThunderClan these days. Gingerfrost grumbled a little as he broke away from the steady stream of felines, flexing his muscles as he came to join his fellow deputy beneath the stones. Aldersomething, was it? He gave a light nod in greeting, taking his usual place on the cold stones. At least the night offered a bit of coolness compared to the warm days. Idly, the tom noted Beanstar's chit-chatting with ThunderClan's leader, and the scars that seemed to grace the other deputy's body.

"..Rough moon?"
Is all he asked, barely offering a glance the deputy's way. The answer was evident, in a manner, but for once he felt the silence had gotten too thick. Or perhaps he simply didn't want to listen to the chat happening up above, and thus decided to drown it out with a question of his own. Aldersomething didn't look all too chatty either, which more often than not worked in his favour, so he wouldn't be surprised if he got nothing bit a sneer and a scowl in response. Well, that would be his choice. Gingerfrost was just here existing.

[ @valery ]

Old July 9th, 2023, 07:11 AM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Kestrelpaw walked with her clan, feeling her paws buzz in excitement. She was due for her assessment soon, so if she made it through this Gathering...

[ open! ]

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old July 9th, 2023, 07:19 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sunleap arrived at the gathering, the ThunderClan tom sitting down. {open]

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; July 9th, 2023 at 07:44 AM.
Closed Thread