Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 4th, 2023, 04:47 PM
eagle sounds

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Mysterious

Clans March Gathering

Please wait for your respective Clan leader or deputy to post before you arrive!

HIGH RANKS - PLEASE USE THIS CODE FOR YOUR ROLEPLAY POSTS WITH YOUR CHARACTER!

[announcement ] [/announcement ]
Make sure you close the brackets for your post coding!

Roleplayers, feel free to have your cats react to what the leaders are saying!
You can search #announcement in this thread to find all the high rank posts you get to respond to!

[ @Undertaker, @canineantics, @Estelle, @Moonraven, @NinjaBloss ]
Old March 4th, 2023, 04:48 PM
eagle sounds

Bump Policy: Whenever

Default Re: March Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

His paws scraped against the snow with a cadence in his gait. His legs were lacquered white. They were being restricted by the layers of snow. In the middle of thick bands of dark gray clouds, his ears were greeted by their roars and lightning crackles. He led Thunderclan forward, tentatively moving forward toward the assembly point. To put it simply, he was utterly terrified. He wasn't Sparrowstar or Cindersky. Although he couldn't believe it, being promoted to leader so soon was very worrying. He didn't want to come out as childish or just plain crazy-witted. When walking through the deep snow, the bare, cold frost reached his flesh. They encountered layers upon layers, but he didn't mind. Once he encountered the slightly warmer temps of the shore, he jittered out his fur. His turquoise eyes took a glimpse at his clan, which was in a bleak area. On this occasion, they were all aware of their status with Shadowclan. "Don't make a fuss Thunderclan." He strolled in the direction of the roost where leaders sat.

He was unable to express his concern about the circumstances. Yet he had never previously released statements. And being near superior cats. Superior enough to grant them the favor of the Starclan. He sighed and climbed the big boulder with soft, springy steps. The surface of the powdery snow covering the leader's perch, which could be effortlessly traversed by his paws alone, was met. Thank goodness the King of the Storms hadn't embarrassed himself coming up here. The other clan heads now needed first impressions. He wondered what their responses would be to Sparrowstar's disappearance. Would they have mercy on her and even give her disappearance any thought? Or contrast them to see their actual hues. Naturally, leaders were free to tell any untruth they wished throughout the conference. Would he tell lies? No. He hasn't even been given a name or appointed a deputy.

Being in this location made it a little dull. He may build Thunderclan more rapidly the sooner the gathering is over. He turned to face the direction he expected the other clans to be. Hopefully, there won't be any mischief during this gathering. Trouble has been brewing for Thunderclan, especially with Shadowclan. Perhaps Starclan would bless him with this gathering if his clan didn't create an uproar. He wished. He got a bird's-eye view of his clan below from above. Where there are snow-covered stacks covering the limbs of the trees on the horizon. Creating a very peaceful environment. Of course, there would be many imperfections and terrible things that may occur despite being elevated. Of course, he was inquisitive, but from his exterior, he had a terrible appearance. With his fur in a mess, he was unprepared for the situation. But, he did attempt a couple of times. He carefully awaited the start of the gathering as the thunderous roars of the sky persisted. Naturally, he didn't make a single facial movement, leaving his face expressionless.

Thunderclan Has Arrived

Last edited by Eaglet; March 4th, 2023 at 05:18 PM.
Old March 4th, 2023, 04:58 PM
the stars told me–;

My Mood: Hungry

– owlbranch ;
; he/him | 70 moons.
--he was worried, worried, worried. as he padded towards the seastones behind the deputy- no, now leader- thrushfur, owlbranch couldn't help but tuck himself smaller. head hanging low, his eyes darted back and forth. now seemed like the perfect time for someone to do something. shadowclan? riverclan? they could overthrow thrushfur at any moment, if they all banded together. then what? the medicine cats would have to pick someone worthy to lead their clan… who would that be?

owlbranch dug himself into a deeper hole, eyes creased with anxiety and weariness. the fur on the back of his neck begun to spike up as he sat in front of the seastones, eyes trained on a small pebble lodged into the dirt – like thunderclan, and how it almost always seemed to be one with chaos.
– #7

HAWKKIT | CLOUDEDCRY | SHELLKIT | RIVERPAW | OWLBRANCH | SIREN

“ SHE MAKES ME GO WEAK IN THE KNEES ”

“ but i… can't let… her see… me swoon… ”
Old March 4th, 2023, 05:03 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Flameheart

ThunderClan had faced a lot of problems since the last Gathering, and some she didn't like to face. They were challenges no one liked to face, but had to at some point in their lives. Of course... it didn't helped that ThunderClan faced said problems more often than the others. I suppose it gets worse before it gets better. she shrugged and slowly, carefully made her way to the Seastones next to her father as he led the way.

For once, they were the first to arrive. And Thrushfur was just as jumpy as an excited apprentice- except he wasn't excited. "You'll do great. I know it." she nodded before finding a good viewpoint to sit down at and wait for her mate to arrive. Oh, stars... don't let this whole Gathering turn to utter chaos. And- please, PLEASE make this easy on all of us.

"Sootfur! Over here, darling!" she called softly over the heads of her Clanmates, searching for her gray tabby furrever friend.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: None
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; March 7th, 2023 at 07:08 PM.
Old March 4th, 2023, 05:14 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Spikystalker loafed in a shaded corner

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old March 4th, 2023, 05:49 PM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

^ Robinpaw ^
He/they/she
( Open / @Yugo. @Faline - guessing that their bros are at the gathering too. )

The walk from camp to the sea- the sea.. the searocks? Seaboulders? The seasomethin’orother- was much longer then what Robinpaw had thought, but that was okay! It was Robinpaw’s first time out of Thunderclan territory, stars, his first time in parts of the territory too, so he made sure to investigate everything, and when I say everything, I mean everything. Pebbles, twigs, frozen streams, interesting trees, everything. And, you wanna know what made it even more cool? ITS SNOWING!! Sure, Robinpaw had spent might of her life around snow and rain, but snow was just fun! At one point in the travel she had stopped to try and catch some snowflakes in his mouth, but she was swiftly yelled at by a warrior after drifting behind in the group, that was a bit mean of the warrior, but who cares! It’s his first gathering, and they were finally here!
The Seastones! there we go!

Robinpaw’s mouth hung open, and a soft “woah..” escaped from their breath. He could tell why they called it the Seastones now, because well- there’s the sea, and those are MASSIVE stones! Seaboulders would’ve been such a better name though. Robinpaw had slowed now, just looking around at the beach. His gaze shifted between it all, the patchy snow, the sand, the waves, the stones BOULDERS, and.. hang on a second.. what in the stars is that?? THERE WAS SOMETHING ON THE SAND. “GHOSTPAW! BONEPAW! GET YOUR BUTTS OVER HERE.” his meow was loud, very loud, just like them, as she called out for his brothers, “Something’s moving on the beach.” they pointed with their tail at the weird thing, which, like what Robinpaw said, had started moving. The other Thunderclanners didn’t seem to notice, or really care about the thing, as they all began flooding the beach, but that didn’t mean that Robinpaw wasn’t curious as heck about it. Screw the gathering, this was more important. The quest of curiosity!!

[...it’s a crab.]

Character Bio's | Tracker/Finder
larchflame: well insulated - sootkit: world weaving 1, herbal knowledge 1 - silverkit: go with the flow

Last edited by Apollo.; March 4th, 2023 at 05:54 PM.
Old March 4th, 2023, 09:58 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.

GENTLEDOE
messy-furred brown she-cat with heterochromia.
she/her

Gentledoe strolled after her Clanmates, bicolored eyes glimmering with excitement. Oh, how she loved the Gatherings! Although the amount of cats left an anxious twist in her gut, she knew that Gatherings (should) be a safe place to be. No fighting, only a truce amongst the Clans. Hopefully. As long as everything went right. Although things hadn't seemed to go right for many days, with Sparrowstar's disappearance. Oh dear, oh dear. What would the other Clans say to Thrushfur now being the leader of ThunderClan? How troublesome.

Shaking her head to clear it of worrisome thoughts, the messy-furred she-cat made her way toward the edge of the clearing as sat down, waiting patiently for the other Clans to arrive. Oh, hopefully it wouldn't take too long. Gentledoe was quite cold, a barely-noticeable shiver wracking up her spine. She quietly hoped for new-leaf to approach faster.
[ open ]

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old March 4th, 2023, 10:04 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Rabbitchatter | He/Him
Large long furred brown tabby tom with one white paw

Rabbitchatter fell in the middle of the pack, punching his way through wind battered snow alongside his clanmates. Who ranged multiple different emotions, fear, anxiety, rage and even some wishing for some kind of altercation. He couldn’t help but feel the prickly feeling of discomfort in his paws. Any interactions with other clans was always a dance of diplomacy, but shadowclan? With tensions running fluid between them it was merely a matter of luck. Who know whose fur was going to get ruffled, whose claws would slide out. Goodness forbid it happen here, but the likelihood wasn’t outside of Dawnstars wheelhouse.

In a way shadowclan reminded him of home, street cat gangs that roamed the gutters of the city and hunted rats. They flipped on a switch, and violence was always their go to.

Once the trees gave way to clearing he felt himself settle, they were the first clan there. The chance that thunderclan could set the tone for the rest of the gathering was high. He puffed a breath of relief out of his nose and made his way down with the rest of his clanmates, taking note of Owlbranch who seemed to be shrinking on the spot. The tom was his senior by a while, but he looked so vulnerable. The tabby moved to step into stride with the tom before taking a seat at his side. “Nasty weather we’ar havin mn?” he piped up, not tossing a look at Owlbranch as he established his seat next to him.

@Karlos

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old March 5th, 2023, 03:16 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

╔═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╗
Sootfur (he/him)
Thunderclan
Light grey tabby with blue/grey eyes
╚═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╝

Sootfur was trekking in the snow with his head elsewhere. He'd been trying to foresee many times what would happen during this Gathering, and now he was here. All of Thunderclan was here, ready to face the other three clans in a night that, in his opinion, would last an eternity this time.

The muscular gray tabby couldn't get out of his head the conviction that things wouldn't run peacefully with Shadowclan. It wasn't a matter of hot-headed warriors anymore; nobody could stop the tension that was breaking the delicate, even if unfair, balance between the clans.

His ears switched direction as they caught a familiar voice: Flameheart was calling for him at the head of the group. He'd been so drowned in his thoughts that he'd forgotten to look for her.
Sootfur gave her a subtle nod and trotted among his clanmates to reach the front, nuzzling her mate with an affectionate purr as he arrived. "Oh, Flameheart. I hope everything will go for the best tonight." He whispered with concern, weaving his tail around hers as they walked together.

Suddenly a reminder broke through his thoughts: Thrushfur was in front of him, and they had almost arrived at the Seastones. Before he could split up from his clan and head to the rocks he asked Flameheart to wait for him a little bit and reached the new leader with a serious gaze.

"Thrushfur, I wanted to ask you... if you were going to mention Dawnpaw's murder tonight. I know this is the worst time to provoke Shadowclan... but we should have a right over such a terrible loss, shouldn't we?" He was talking in a low voice as to give Thrushfur a suggestion, even if it sounded a bit forced. He's our leader. He will know what's best. But he also had a feeling that the gruesome murder will be forgotten and buried away, probably to avoid further problems with Shadowclan.

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

[ @Eaglet @SpiritedWarrior ]
Old March 5th, 2023, 03:19 AM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

Batblood
@Estelle

The dark-furred Keeper was among the first cats to arrive at the gathering after the leader, and even once the rest of his clanmates followed and found places to sit, Batblood remained standing. It was unusual to see the young tom anything but calm and collected, and ever since he had been an apprentice he had always made sure to have control over his facial expressions and body language, and he remained in control as well as he could, but while his face was straight, there was a strange tenseness in his posture, and his gaze had a new-found vigilance.

As a Keeper, he considered it his duty to keep his clanmates in check and make sure things like rogues or bickering didn't disturb the gathering, but now, more than before, he wanted to keep an eye on Shadowclan and make sure they didn't do anything.
And make sure none of them got too close to Vixenpaw without him noticing and being able to overhear.

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Closed Thread