Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by paris
Today 11:12 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 11:07 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by wolfie
Today 10:58 PM
WindClan Outsider Joining
Last post by paris
Today 10:50 PM
long lost haters [p]
by marshy
Last post by Puddle~
Today 10:45 PM

Old November 8th, 2021, 03:32 PM
Random DnD Player

Bump Policy: Bump if I don't reply for a few days.
My Mood: Crazy

Default Re: Haven Springs

Riverstripe sat in the springs and relaxed. ahhh it was warm and comfterble, qite diferent from the cold day. The springs where pleasantly warm and the vegetation was beautifull. Riverstripe padded up to Maplepaw and said "So hows yuor training coming long?" @error

Thunderstrike, Aurene
Ravenfrost'

My ocs

Python (Loner)
Old November 8th, 2021, 05:14 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Wow. That was all Splashleap could think, just......wow. How had she not known about this? It was practically perfect, a bit of Starclan on earth, or how she imagined Starclan might be anyway. Beautiful, with crystal clear pools and soft grass, and functional, with the steaming water that seemed to be transforming the cats that slid into it into younger, happier versions of themselves. WELL. That was something she wanted to try! But.....she was still suspicious. Sure Kestrelstar had brought them here, but steaming water......that was not normal.

Pawing quickly at the surface, she was pleased to find that it did not immediately scorch her paw into oblivion. Yes! Holding the paw in for a few moments this time she was pleased again to discover that it was little more than a wet warmth invading her fur, and after a few more experiments with various limbs she slid into it with a soft sigh as it closed over her head. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. THIS was nice.

Resurfacing with a soft burble as her nose was cleared of water, the deputy looked around. It seemed she wasn't the only one enjoying the water, almost every face seemed content. So she just.....relaxed for a while. Floated, suspended in the warmth. A hazy memory of something warm like this fluttered through her mind, something warm and dark before it was suddenly light and cold. But these memories were quickly banished by a wave smacking into her closed eyes.

Shaking her head and peering about, she soon spotted the culprit. Sunsetbloom! Who seemed to be looking for a water fight? While she didn't have the mass to be thrown around that the larger molly had, she wasn't completely useless in the water. She wouldn't be Riverclan if she was!

Creeping out of the pool with a shiver, Splashleap moved quietly along the bank until she was close enough to the warrior that she thought she could reach her if she jumped strongly enough. And then, backing up for a running start, she launched herself into the air.

SMACK!

Falling short of her intended target, breath knocked out of her in one, big huff, Splashleap sunk dazedly through the water for a moment before pushing off the bottom to resurface, spluttering slightly. Immediately, she directed her attention to the large molly. Did I get you? she inquired, ears perked as she treaded water. The indignity of it all would surely occur soon enough, but for now, acting like a kit was FAR more enjoyable, and if someone else was doing she was surely going to follow along! @Rani
Old November 8th, 2021, 05:58 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

// open for interaction!!
As they trailed further and further away from camp, a buzz of anxiety was swarming inside the warrior's busy mind. Worry about whether or not this was a wise trip but curiosity chewed at him with the promise of something exciting. It came clear to Wormbite that they were entering onto a new part of their territory and every pawstep became more and more cautious. His blind gaze fixated on the blurry ground as they traveled. The soil transformed into pebbles and the oriental began to slow down his speed, his tail flickering back and forth with mild distaste. Across a.. twoleg bridge and they came to a halt. Their destination.

His misshaped ears perked up at quiet awes and in return he let out a confused honk. The air was warm and moist here. Wormbite listened to Kestrelstar's words and did decide to not input something sarcastic. (It was tempting) He was trying and that really was something. The fact their leader went out of a way to bring them here to have them just.. relax. Relaxation was a foreign idea to him at this point but he couldn't help but feel intrigued. A small smile wiggled it's way onto his face, the idea of soaking in water did sound amazing at the moment. Just,, just a little bit questionable?

The Dark Lord was quick to paddle up to the strange pools, hesitantly he poked a paw into the hot water. He tilted his head, his whiskers twitching in confusion. It was not a lie. Wormbite leaned down to stare intensely at it. Maybe Snakeheart knew the answers to this. Hmm.. Another interested honk escaped from him and he slowly slip into the pool, emerging himself into the warm water. Relief washed over his aching body. Wormbite mrrowed happily, completely disappearing under said water. Only what remained was a pink nose poking out, misshaped ears, and a dark ominous shadow in the water.

Brrbrbrrr..

he wondered if he could sleep in here..

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old November 8th, 2021, 07:41 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Amberpaw looked around the area, hugely excited. A whole new area for Riverclan! After listening to Kestrelstar, she quickly began swimming in one of the pools. They were just as warm as promised, and she quickly adjusted to the temperature. As she was swimming around, she bumped into another apprentice. "Oh, sorry! Who are you?"

@error (You don't have to do one, but you said you're open so I figured I'd try)
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old November 8th, 2021, 07:45 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Snakeheart nearly jumped at the sudden voice he wasnt expecting barely holding in the movement that'd send him into the drink as his head whipped around to look at the disturbance. "Oh, its just you, hey Sparrowskip. Im doing alright considering, been feeling less jumpy and more normal latley. Want to join me? Im trying to figure out why the waters warm but Im having no luck...." He was completely oblivious to Sparrowskips mischievous plans or the watery fate he was soon to meet. Nope the cause for the joy his ex mentor was expressing was simply taken in stride and not paused on for long, the older tom had always been the cheerful one of the duo so the suspicious warmth wasnt examined as it should be.... Nope he just went back to sniffing at the steaming water, unaware.
@:Grimmlin:
Old November 8th, 2021, 07:55 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

A challenger approached! And it was the deputy, a worthy opponent!
Sunsetbloom, more then large enough to stand in this semi shallow lip they were on shook herself like a dog spraying the water Splashleap had tossed at her everywhere laughing as she did so. With a faux haughty bellow she stood tall declaring, "You may have got me but not for long! I am the undefeated tyrant and your petty splashes are only turned to my advantage! Mwahahahaha! I advise you to rally your troops oh deputy, for it shall take an army to defeat me!" putting on her best 'evil shadowclan dictator' voice (read: goofy Dawnstar imitation) to challenge both Splashleap and anyone who was even remotely close to her. To hopefully taunt more cats into joining the waterfight she shook herself again spraying anyone in the vicinity with water droplets flying off of her thick fur.

@gs29513 (also open to anyone who wishes to join the water fight!)
Old November 8th, 2021, 07:58 PM
i am kenough

[ open? - @Zero in case you want Iris in c: ]

How had he managed it? Plumstorm was fashionably late to the party, having been a little more than preoccupied with being injured. But she didn't want to lay around all day! She ambles to the hot springs after poking around camp for Irispaw, hoping to have found her to bring her out as well. Just a little quick look!

But the scene before her as she arrived was unexpected. She finds herself frozen in place staring as Clanmates around her frolicked. A small chuckle escapes her maw. "You've outdone yourself," she mutters under her breath, before beginning to limp around the new location. Time to explore the dry land!
Old November 8th, 2021, 08:51 PM

My Mood: Fine

(( open for interaction with anyone!! ))

Following the rest of the clan with his head high, Ryebelly suddenly came to a complete stop upon reaching the new piece of territory. As Kestrelstar began to explain this new land, excitement filled the young warrior up to the brim, as he was itching to just go ahead and dash into the springs. After all, this was huge news! A new location meant a new place to explore, which Ryebelly always looked forward to. As soon as the leader finished his talking, Ryebelly immediately shot forward towards one of the springs. A loud noise of excitement escaped him as he neared it, his paws thudding against the ground. Of course, nothing new there; he was pretty much known for his enthusiasm and sometimes childish manner. The tom slammed one of his paws into the water before swiftly bringing it back. “Woahh! Hotter than I expected!” Laughing it off, he slowly entered the pool, beginning to understand why Kestrelstar recommended entering the springs slowly at first. Once he was fully in the pool, the tom splashed some of the water around, letting out some giggles and laughs. The warmth did make him feel a bit relaxed, but he still had a bit of his restless and energetic nature left in him.

bump after 48 hours
character site

"Though my heart is resilient
there's only so much I can take"
- must be the one by she wants revenge
Old November 8th, 2021, 08:53 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papaya View Post
>Tumblepaw<
Tumblepaw warily followed after his mentor, unsure of where in the world he was taking them. A small part of him couldn't help but wonder if this was another raid, but the rundown stretch of a rotting Twoleb bridge told him otherwise. This wasn't part of the usual territory, as far as he was aware - but if Kestrelstar was excited about it, then it was probably going to be good, right?

He scooted his way to the front of the crowd to peer at two pools, ears perked up in interest. They seemed shallow enough to stand in, so swimming wouldn't be a problem, at least around the outer edges. Kestrelstar said games were welcome, but a moment to relax was just as tempting. Tumblepaw padded forward and cautiously dabbed at the water with a forepaw. Warm, but not overwhelmingly so. He slipped into the pool, shuddering involuntarily as the water slipped over his shoulders, but resorted to resting his chin on the stone lip with a sigh and closed his eyes. Stars, I could get used to this.
**Codpaw**

As his muscles relaxed into the heat of the water, Codpaw sighed and let his eyes open lazily. He watched the cats around him checking out the new place, conversing amongst each other, enjoying the water. His green eyes settled on Tumblepaw, seeming to be in a sleepy trance induced by the warm water. A smile popped across his mouth and he waded through the water until he was near the other apprentice. Relaxing back into the water, he meowed, "This was a neat find by Kestrelstar, huh? I wonder how he found it."

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old November 8th, 2021, 08:55 PM
rawr

My Mood: Breezy

Shallowstep stared his mouth slightly gaped open as he stared at the Springs, the mist swirling around him, lightly disturbing his fur in the most gentle way possible.
He breathed in the warm air, his sinuses suddenly clearing.
Shaking out his fur, he looked around, studying the warm, soothing pools that stood before him.
His heart leaped in fear when he saw a looming shadow in one of the pools, and he backed away, his ears flattened.
He looked around to see if anyone else noticed it, but everyone else was taking to themselves, or chatting it away with another cat. Some were even doing "battles" or water fights.
He quickly strode twoards the pool, his fur fluffed and his ears pricked.
He spotted a nose poking up, and some out of shape ears jabbed out of the waters surface.
He relaxed a little once he noticed it was a cat, and nervously stared at it.
"Uhh, hello?"

[ @x ghostie ]