Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Character Bio's
by Hound
Last post by Hound
Today 06:30 PM
a messed-up love life...
by ramen
Last post by glitch
Today 06:28 PM
so long, my luckless...
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 06:28 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 06:26 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Mizu
Today 06:23 PM

Old November 14th, 2021, 08:19 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Haven Springs

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaBloss View Post

"Oh, no! I could never be leader!" Shimmerpaw said quickly. One of her greatest fears was actually holding any sort of leadership position in the Clan, whether that be a medicine cat, Shield, or deputy. She didn't think she could handle the pressure or are the critical eyes just waiting for the opportunity to tear her down. Honestly the apprentice didn't know how Kestrelstar did it, but she admired him greatly for it. Even if he did fox it up quite a bit at the beginning.

"But I definitely agree with the rest of what you said. Like what if apprentices got to train in each Clan, and then when it was time for them to be a warrior they picked which Clan suited them best? That way everyone is happy, and there's less reasons to fight since family will be spread throughout all four Clans." Shimmerpaw hoped that didn't sound like a fish-brained idea. She had just come up with it on the spot, but she thought it had a little merit.
**Codpaw**

Codpaw shrugged. "Well I'm sure you'd make a great one anyways." Whoever was leader, it didn't matter much to Codpaw. Unless they started some idea like what him and Shimmerpaw were discussing, he didn't figure it'd ever affect him all that much. He'd become a Riverclan warrior so then he could really branch out and learn all of the things he actually wanted to learn, not just what he had to learn to become a warrior.

Codpaw perked up. "That would be amazing! I'd still stay in Riverclan but it would be so cool to learn all of the other things. I wonder if Eveningpaw or Sagewhisper would choose to be in a different clan. That'd be really weird to have family in another clan. I think it'd also make cats more loyal too though, because you get to actually choose where you want to be, not just where you have to be."

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old November 14th, 2021, 09:09 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

The shriek Snakeheart let out as he was shoved into the springs was truely earsplitting.

It was the perfect shove and splash as the medicine cat tried to counterbalance the push only to fail as he ended up going nose first into the drink. There was one long second of roiling bubbles and motion from the tom under the water before his head popped up out of the spring and the yelling began.

"SPARROWSKIP YOU PIECE OF MOUSE DUNG TICK IN MY SIDE IM GONNA FORCE FEED YOU SO MUCH POPPYSEEDS YOU HIBERNATE LIKE SOME SORT OF FAT BEAR!!! YOU KNOW WHAT THAT'LL TAKE TOO LONG GET OVER HERE YOU DUMB FROG IMMA DROWN YOU FOR THIS!!!"

Despite his screaming insults it was kinda apparent he wasnt truely furious, just spitting loud insults for being dunked in true Snakeheart fashion. He was going to try and make good on his threat of counter drowning his ex mentor though as the sopping wet medicine cat hauled himself out of the water preparing to charge the older tom even as he dripped water everywhere.

@:Grimmlin:
Old November 15th, 2021, 10:50 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
"Heh, you better stop or else you'll find a fish in your nest," Cricketsting hissed playfully and splashed back at his apprentice.
Eaglepaw's eyes fill with feinged shock. "You wouldn't dare!" He says with sarcasm.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old November 15th, 2021, 10:53 AM
chirps

Event [#event]

THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER! YOU'RE WELCOME TO HAVE YOUR CATS COME HERE AS THEY PLEASE TO ENJOY THE HOT SPRINGS. THANK YOU ALL FOR GETTING THIS THREAD OFF THE GROUND WITH ACTIVITY!

Old November 19th, 2021, 11:14 AM

Ravensplash looks at the two tom behind them. "I not only wanted to come here because hunting is fine, but... I wanted to speak to the two of you." They lower their deep voice.

Eaglepaw tilts his head. "What is it? Is something wrong?" The russet and grey tom asks Ravensplash with a worried voice. @PlayWithFire

Last edited by Spartan-117; November 19th, 2021 at 11:15 AM.
Old November 19th, 2021, 11:21 AM

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantomtamer View Post
Ravensplash looks at the two tom behind them. "I not only wanted to come here because hunting is fine, but... I wanted to speak to the two of you." They lower their deep voice.

Eaglepaw tilts his head. "What is it? Is something wrong?" The russet and grey tom asks Ravensplash with a worried voice. @PlayWithFire
Hazepaw watches Ravensplash with a calculated glance at them. Why me?" He asks. Is it about Kestrelstar? I follow him wholeheartedly. Hazepaw snarls.
The two of them better not be talking about Kestrelstar! He thinks to himself.
Old November 19th, 2021, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayWithFire View Post
Hazepaw watches Ravensplash with a calculated glance at them. Why me?" He asks. Is it about Kestrelstar? I follow him wholeheartedly. Hazepaw snarls.
The two of them better not be talking about Kestrelstar! He thinks to himself.
Ravensplash's eyes narrow. "As do I. You need to learn to become a warrior, no? I was asking how far along you were, so I could help you. Eaglepaw came, since he's a friend." They say, anger clear in their tone. "So don't be cruel just because you feel like it."

Eaglepaw looks at Hazepaw, sympathy in his eyes. "I also adore Kestrelstar! I would never do anything to harm him! If anything. . . I'd kill someone who harmed him."

"Strong statement, coming from you, Eaglepaw." Ravensplash says softly, knowing how loyal Eaglepaw is.

Old November 29th, 2021, 02:06 PM
i am kenough

[ @Ziera, @littlelove ]

Cherryshell was a no-show, and that should have been a sign in and of itself. Cherryshell was a no-show, but Plumstorm had lived many days since that ThunderClan patrol. The thought never crossed her mind, and who would blame the silver cat for forgetting? For healing?

"So far, all seems well," she mutters. They were at the springs already, somehow. The shield might have zoned out, having little to say to either of these cats. Stormtalon was right, the patrol only needed one lousy contributor. And Morningpaw was going through a little thing called growing up; She didn't need some grown cat talking to her, lest there be mood swings. At least that's what Plumstorm decided, entirely by herself and with absolutely no justification.

Her eyes survey the distance, the rugged range looming far, far away. It was a shame that RiverClan let it go, but having to walk so far was definitely not all that worth it. At least they had this spring now. Not that she'd ever be using it. "How do you suppose it's so warm?" she asks the others, speaking before thinking.
Old December 2nd, 2021, 10:18 AM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

// @littlelove | @implimm
This place was new to him. Ample opportunities presented themselves since Kestrelstar announced the springs, but...well. Stormtalon told himself he just hadn't gotten around to it yet - like a lot of things lately. Time passed strangely. That bouncy, giggling grey kit who called him pretty once beside cattail pond had grown into a strong-willed apprentice determined not to repeat her brother's mistakes, for instance.

How had so much occurred since then? Memories darkened by the shadow of his choices replayed in his head once again, leaving Storm to wonder whether Iris regretted finding her RiverClan family in the end. Would she like it here? Perhaps Plumstorm would take her to visit the springs, too.

It was a mix of Plumstorm's voice and a pebble jutting into his paw pad that jerked Storm back to the undesirable present. Ugh... small talk. "Probably where StarClan blows off steam," he muttered. The tabby and Plumstorm disagreed on some...religious elements, but that didn't stop him. He briefly wondered where Morningpaw would fall on the spectrum.

Old December 2nd, 2021, 04:05 PM
*intense sneezing fit*

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeingstars View Post
{ @Kingly }
~~~
Duckslip slowly padded their way over, giving Dogheart a weak smile before wading into the pool, pausing occasionally to let their body adjust to the heat of the pools. Once as deep as they could while still being able to sit, they sat. Taking a deep breath in before turning their gaze to Dogheart.
They let out a quiet hum as he sank into the steamy, warm depths of the murky pool, steam rising to leave drops of water attached to his dry fur untouched with the relaxing substance. He let out a purr, before turning his gaze to look at his companion. Dogheart sent a charming, goofy smile their way as he approached them, bending the crown of his head down to the water so his snout was submerged before flicking water at Duckslip. His moss green eyes shimmered with playfulness and mischief, cocking his head ever so slightly to the side as he stood there like a beckoning call for sweet revenge.