by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:07 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 9th, 2020, 04:21 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: May Gathering

Mistripple glared at him. "Fine." She sheathed her claws and stalked off. @Quailsong
being this young is art

Old May 9th, 2020, 05:05 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

"The only cats who can't recognize limits are yours, Icebrains." Lionstar was a little irked by her wishy-washy response to the situation.

An apology wouldn't change how savage ShadowClan was, but he had to snort at her attempt to act tough. "If you're so well-defended, it must feel oh-so-sore to have lost to us."

He went quiet to allow Twilightstar to speak, and then Duskstar.. Lionstar quite liked these two! Very straight to the point, unlike Ms. Wants-to-Gloat. Lionstar knew his Clan had won, and he knew ShadowClan would take a very long time to recover from this. Wounds that deep didn't heal quickly.

"My condolences for your losses," his voice was gentle to Twilightstar and Duskstar, though he was surprised to hear how violent some cats were becoming. Was this getting more common? Concerning.

And then.. devastation!

No wonder his little buddy wasn't standing below him. He resigned! What a tragedy.. though Lionstar couldn't help but hope a smarter deputy would take his place. ThunderClan needed brains and charm, not a kit who couldn't think before they spoke. He could still vividly recall how insenstive Flinthead had been toward the rogues and WindClan cats.

As Duskstar called the gathering to a close, Lionstar sprang down from the rock. "RiverClan, let's go home!"

[ @Casper, @Undertaker, @Moonraven, @Shimm, @hxneysuckle, @shortstack ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; May 9th, 2020 at 05:06 PM.
Old May 9th, 2020, 05:13 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Getting up, Mothdusk dipped her head as a goodbye to Echopaw. "It was nice meeting you Echopaw, and I hope next gathering you will be a full warrior." After giving the she a flick on the shoulder with her tail, the ginger and white she-cat trotted over to Lionstar, following him as they left seastones.
@kittygirl
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old May 9th, 2020, 05:33 PM
Oh boy. What've I missed.

My Mood: Cheerful

"Well, sorry." Twistedflame snarled. "I guess I got a bit carried away." And with that Twistedflame padded home.
@BILL. @Echobreeze18 @Quailsong

Last edited by MrAJtheAJ; May 9th, 2020 at 05:33 PM.
Old May 9th, 2020, 07:04 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @Willowfern ]

Irisflame shrugged, the undeniable bubbles of laughter still threatening to spill out of her. It was scary, how much she was laughing. Perhaps she should tone it down a bit- after all, she wasn't sure how much more her lungs could take. And she hadn't brought tansy with her, either. A smile still shone on her maw, the beaming crescent showing on her features. "It's so irritating! I don't think there's ever been a leader that named half of it after themselves. Imagine when the next one comes in, and he names it after them! Riverclan is strange." She tutted, shaking her head. And it was hard to come up with original nicknames for them too... Pompous fish-faces were a winner for now.

[ @Mentallyunstable ]

Runningpaw listened to the younger apprentice speak, eyes sparkling with wonder. The deputy himself?! Wow... She'd always fantasized about having the leader or at least the deputy as her mentor...it'd always been one of her hopes. But she wasn't sure if she'd like either Twilightstar of Brindlejaw as her mentor... Both were full old coons. And she and Twilightstar didn't have the best relationship in the running, either. Feeling a smile on her face, she allowed her muscles to relax. She could let her guard down with this cat, couldn't she?
"You're so lucky! I'm sure half of the cats would do anything to be
a high rank's apprentice."
She complimented, blue eyes glowing.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old May 9th, 2020, 10:52 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

[ @Willowfern ]

Irisflame shrugged, the undeniable bubbles of laughter still threatening to spill out of her. It was scary, how much she was laughing. Perhaps she should tone it down a bit- after all, she wasn't sure how much more her lungs could take. And she hadn't brought tansy with her, either. A smile still shone on her maw, the beaming crescent showing on her features. "It's so irritating! I don't think there's ever been a leader that named half of it after themselves. Imagine when the next one comes in, and he names it after them! Riverclan is strange." She tutted, shaking her head. And it was hard to come up with original nicknames for them too... Pompous fish-faces were a winner for now.

[ @Mentallyunstable ]

Runningpaw listened to the younger apprentice speak, eyes sparkling with wonder. The deputy himself?! Wow... She'd always fantasized about having the leader or at least the deputy as her mentor...it'd always been one of her hopes. But she wasn't sure if she'd like either Twilightstar of Brindlejaw as her mentor... Both were full old coons. And she and Twilightstar didn't have the best relationship in the running, either. Feeling a smile on her face, she allowed her muscles to relax. She could let her guard down with this cat, couldn't she?
"You're so lucky! I'm sure half of the cats would do anything to be
a high rank's apprentice."
She complimented, blue eyes glowing.
"Ya I guess so, he'd been watching out for me anyway. I ran away when I was a kit and he came and found me." she said shuffling her paws

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old May 9th, 2020, 11:23 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
"Ya I guess so, he'd been watching out for me anyway. I ran away when I was a kit and he came and found me." she said shuffling her paws
Runningpaw felt a smile tugging harder at her lips at the story. A runaway, huh? She's more rebellious than I thought... Not to mention that she has Riverclan's deputy as a mentor. She still couldn't get over that. But she was so modest... She didn't seem to like to bask in the attention as she did.
"Hey, don't be shy. You can tell me anything. You can brag if you want. You have some pretty cool things going on."

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old May 10th, 2020, 10:11 AM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Frogpaw

She smiled, watching the tom go before letting her face fall as he disappeared into the crowd. Well, that certainly did not go to plan. What a waste. Maybe she could get someone on the way home. Icestar had yet to make the call to return home so she waited amongst the other ShadowClanners.

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Sootflare

The deputy, hearing Lionstar's voice above the others, climbed to his paws and waited quietly as RiverClan began to shuffle out of the crowd and towards home. Once it seemed most of their clan had gone, he gave a small nod to the other two deputies before following up the rear. Another moon, another gathering. It went smoothly enough.

Old May 10th, 2020, 10:53 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Moon Lily ]

He could see the fury sparking in her eyes. It was an almost comical expression - her body was frigidly still while her gaze was practically on fire. He had the audacity to flash her a pompous grin. "Poor choice of words, Irisflame. Only the weak will ever need to visit a medicine cat to get scratches seen to. True warriors suffer their pain in silence." He sat down and licked a paw before drawing it over his ear. "You can say we take days off, but in truth our work is the work that is never done. We must be on guard day in and day out in order to protect those too delicate to fight - and that includes you and the rest of your skinny band of cowards.The only 'work' that you never seem to finish are the lies you spew to get your way." He decided to ignore the rest of what she said, drowning out her words with a bored yawn. But Slatecloud's name once again shattered right through that barrier, and his eyes snapped open, revealing pupils that had shrunk to mere slits.
"Shut up about Slatecloud!" he snarled, unable to contain his anger any longer. "You're lying - you're lying to hurt me and it isn't going to work! Who cares what you say, you traitor, Slatecloud is dead and she's never coming back so stop acting like she's alive! You don't deserve to speak her name, not after the way you abandoned ThunderClan!" His ears pressed against his skull and he rose to his paws, his claws tearing into the dirt. At Duskstar's call, he lashed his tail once and swung around to storm off home. His shoulders were hunched as he padded away, but he sent Irisflame one last glare. "It's a shame you haven't died yet," he hissed. "Then I would finally be free of the disappointment some cats dare to call my daughter."
Old May 10th, 2020, 11:10 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Unhappy Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post
[ @Rose Child (Gay Bean) ]

Owlstorm was looking around the Gathering. He loved being able to see and talk to news cats and getting to know others he didn't usually get to know. He glanced around, looking for any cat in need of company, and his gaze found it's way to a sad, and honestly terrified, looking she-cat. The warrior padded coolly over to the she-cat. "Hey there. Why are you looking so sad? It's a Gathering, this is supposed to be fun." He meowed gently.

Ringpaw maneuvered around the crowds before she found a suitable spot a bit towards the edge, beside the rocks, that was a bit away from the throngs of cats. The molly turned a few times before settling in the patch of sand and wrapping her tail around herself to rest lightly over her paws. She had been sincerely hoping that as long as she put on a confident front, she would be able to hide her inner turmoil from every cat else. However, there must have been a slight slump in her posture, or perhaps the small sob she had let out had been heard, because a warrior with quite a concerned expression sauntered up to her, his eyes gentle. The tortie-calico mix glanced up in surprise, her minty green eyes widening as the tom spoke to her.

"O-oh! Hello," she said, her usually peppy voice now not sounding so very peppy. But she had never spoken to this stranger, so he wouldn't know. Ringpaw gave the tom a smile, raising her chin in an attempt to hide away the sadness from her expression. "I'm not sad... Just a bit tired and overwhelmed, I guess." she gazed off to the side, studying the crowds, her ears perked as she listened to the buzz of chatter around her. "I haven't been to a gathering since I was a medicine cat apprentice in Skyclan, before the merge with Riverclan. And now that I'm here again, well..." the molly let out a sigh, shrugging her sleek dark shoulders."It's just a bit, I don't know... Scary? You know, because there's just so many cats I've never met before." her eyes widened at a sudden thought. "B-but don't think I'm shy or introverted or anything, I'm actually very open to conversations and stuff, it's just that... I don't know where to start, who to talk to, you know?" the molly then realised something. "But you fixed that for me, thank you!" Ringpaw let out a mrrow of laughter, purring a little. Then she realised something else, and jumped a little in surprise. "Oh! I'm sorry, where are my manners?! I'm Ringpaw, an apprentice of Riverclan. What would your name happen to be?" as she spoke, she once again glanced towards where the medicine cats were gathered, wishing she was among them with Shinefang beside her. She missed her old mentor dearly, but she had to focus on her training, after all she was almost a warrior now. She just hoped she made it through. Keeping the fake smile on her face, she returned her attention to Owlstorm, awaiting his answer.

♡ character page wip ♡
Closed Thread