Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 06:24 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Undertaker
Today 06:22 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 06:13 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:03 PM

Old March 27th, 2023, 02:54 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: "Birth is a curse and existence is a prison" [Kit Finder #2]

Twilightkit- still born or dies after a few moments of births...
silver tabby she-kit with green eyes, spitting image of her mother, but she has a heart-like shaped patch over her left eye.

@Lilacquartz not sure how detailed you want it, since they'll die in the end

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old March 27th, 2023, 03:27 PM
Pfp by lovely Willooow &l t;3

Bump Policy: 1 day, but PLEASE bump me
My Mood: Sad

Mistkit

A silver she-kit with Trushfur's blue eyes. She was meant to be a cute, shy kitten, and a good warrior, but she was taken not long after she was born. She's always looking after Bluekit, Trushfur and Quailfur and she's talking to them in their dreams.
@Liliacquartz

Tired? Come get a coffee!

dino set something on fire here!!

Last edited by Cinnamon~; March 27th, 2023 at 03:32 PM.
Old March 31st, 2023, 03:44 PM
man.

My Mood: Angelic

bump

' Everything has a beauty, but not everyone sees it. ' - Confucius

Character site in progress.
Old March 31st, 2023, 11:52 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

"baby, baby blue eyes stay with me by my side, 'til the morning through the night..."

b l u e k i t
◖creative, whimsical, spirited◗

dark silver tabby she-cat with black paws and blue eyes that have yellow sectoral heterochromia near the outer irises.

-

much of a bleeding heart, blue is largely kind, empathetic, and compassionate. she is one to fuss over the little things, even if they're not life-threatening, of those in their friends and family circle - and even strangers. her heart is made of gold, though they can be rather fierce when they need to. she is loyal down to her core, and although can trust too easily at times they have no problem standing up for themselves or others if threatened. at times she can be playful and joking, and others they can have a few sharp words to come to their defenses.

[ it is always difficult to smooth out a personality before having roleplayed them so this is what i've come up with so far! this is how i imagine her being as a kit; her personality as an apprentice is subject to change as she grows and is roleplayed! ]

plot ideas:
- she will have an odd fascination with death, and not understand it at first. if it is told to her that her mother has passed away she will likely try to find ways to talk to her; including trying to speak to quails (once told what they are), looking into puddles that are blue like her name to see if she can see quail, or staying up late to catch the stars and trying to get as high as she can in order to talk to them.
- during her apprenticeship she will be a bit rebellious; going out of her way to draw attention to herself as a result of coming to terms with her mothers death and fathers subsequent perceived indifference towards her. depending on who her mentor is, this may or may not evolve into further issues down the line.
- an incident in the territory with a fox will leave her with a scarred face and a push-back of her warrior training, parallel to quietpaw's injury. however blue will live! (i hope.)

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse

Last edited by taillow; April 1st, 2023 at 06:11 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2023, 09:04 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

i'm bigger than my body
i'm colder than this home
i'm meaner than my demons
i'm bigger than these bones

| lostkit |
named for her life lost too soon, before she could even open her eyes. lostkit will be a jealous spirit, while she doesn't wish her living sibling any harm, she doesn't understand what she did wrong, because she never had the chance to piss off starclan. this leads to her being incredibly bitter for a while, and eventually hanging around near/in the dark forest if she's able to cross over, having a rebellious streak that leads her to her wanting nothing to do with the stars that adorn her fur. if i choose to resurrect her, she'll be sent back by a sympathetic dark forest cat who listened to her misery at never having a chance at life. i don't plan on resurrecting her for a while, though, so it's unlikely.

| lostsoul |
should she be resurrected, this would be her warrior name due to her miraculous rise from the dead, but she seems to be... different from everyone else. more aloof and distant, almost jealous of the happy-go-lucky kids that don't know what she went through.

i tried to hold these secrets inside me
my mind's like a deadly disease

lost stays true to her name throughout her eternal childhood, drifting around the starry world with a cloud over her head, not the friendliest spirit. her adventures near the edges leads to her encountering a dark forest cat who offers a sympathetic ear, listening to her ranting and raving. she quickly turns on starclan, but still is a constant guide to queens and kits, especially single parents or kits with family problems. she becomes a starry guardian of sorts to the youth, using her power as a starclan cat to dreamvisit anyone who needs it, as well as terrorizing any cats that hurt the youth. so yeah... she'll be busy.

and all the kids cried out
"please stop you're scaring me"
i can't help this awful energy
goddamn right you should be scared of me

- lostkit visits thrushfur, and they have a dreamvisit play-session
- lostkit visits thrushfur again, but this time to yell at him for not seeming to care about bluekit. they could have an argument or a therapy session, up to you <33
- lostkit gets sent back and there's *drama* (unlikely to happen for a while)

and i've grown familiar
with the villains that live in my head
they beg me to write them
so they don't die when i'm dead

lostkit has fluffy, feather white fur and dark silver tabby calico patches. she has her mother's big blue eyes, and her tail is plumy. her fur is always adorned with starlight, but the starlight seems to be darker than most other starclanner's.

i promised myself i wouldn't
let you complete me

so i know i already kind of had the OG Bluekit but recently decided to drop her, and while i feel like that was the best decision, i also don't want to miss the chance to be apart of this wonderful family!

@Lilacquartz @Eaglet
Old April 2nd, 2023, 04:16 PM
man.

My Mood: Angelic

the thread is now closed!

' Everything has a beauty, but not everyone sees it. ' - Confucius

Character site in progress.