Today 05:45 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 18th, 2022, 12:40 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: April Gathering

Cindersky
Chaos. This Gathering had descended into utter chaos. And Cindersky could not help but feel disappointment bubble in her chest. She was proud of the apprentices - admired them, even - but if this was the way they thought they would earn respect or the chance to be listened to? The senior warrior dismissed the thought with a flick of her ear. She wanted to badly to show them that there were other ways that they could still go the same while also commanding respect. This... was not it.

And suddenly there was a swarm around her and Softpaw. One ThunderClanner was being incredibly rude and snarling, and a few others had come... "Come on, Softpaw," she whispered quietly, turning to take note that... the young apprentice had passed out.

Everything else was ignored. Cinderpaw and her play at wanting respect but speaking the way she did, Bumblepaw going back and forth between the situation and the rock, Firebird and... she did not even know what to do about that.

Without another word, the senior warrior shuffled the smaller apprentice onto her back and turned, padding as quickly as she could out of the gathering. Her head was throbbing and she knew Wildspark was still here. While she did not trust the warrior as far as she could throw him, she was certain there was a better chance that the group of apprentices might listen to him rather than Cindersky the traitor.

[ Cindersky and Softpaw have left! Powerplay permission given by @WinterMara ]
Old April 18th, 2022, 12:41 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

@littlelove @Slushie @marshall @WinterMara @poppy. (for the mentions of sky, soft and hound, plus rain's reaction to cinder and bumble. apologies for the many mentions xd)

Rainpaw listened carefully to Cinderpaw's announcement. She smiled a little, imagining the molly sitting up here as Cinderstar. Tail flicking slightly, she watched Houndpaw leap onto the seastones, too. So, Kestrelstar was dead. Great, no one cared or griefed. "Oh, Kestrelstar probably didn't die for his clan." Who said he drowned? She didn't remember but it was possibly true. "Yeah, drowned, probably. He deserved it. Don't you realize RiverClan caused ThunderClan so much pain?" She laughed harshly. "Sure, death is a serious manner but he didn't die because he was brave. It was a worthy death for a foolish leader."

So Softpaw was sobbing, oh well, not so important.

Briefly her gaze landed on Skystar. Hopefully, he would not be so horrible and cruel to ThunderClan. "You can at least try to be better," she hissed. "ThunderClan asks for nothing from RiverClan anymore, not after Lionstorm. What he did is unforgivable."

Eyes narrowing, she relieved herself from such insults, for now at least. "Houndpaw is correct. Every single word she said was correct. Listen to her, everyone down there. Her mother died because of RiverClan, because of Lionstorm. He killed a queen. Is there anything more cruel? And then he took all of Buckstar's lives. Well, good that it happened to Kestrelstar because that's revenge."

Alright, she should probably get back to ThunderClan matters now.

"Yeah, ThunderClan is doing well. We didn't need Dawnstar for that, and now that she's gone, we will literally thrive. Dawnstar was weak, don't you all think so, too? She left because of a bunch of apprentices coming to a gathering." A small fit of giggles escaped from her maw. "Called herself strong when the only cat she killed was an apprentice. No match for her, but yet, but yet, she killed Lionpaw. What a cruel leader, heartless, and she did not help ThunderClan at all."

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; April 18th, 2022 at 12:41 PM.
Old April 18th, 2022, 12:46 PM

@nevvy @poppy.

A flash of claws. That was all Mistypaw registered as something cut into her eye, feeling like daggers. "Leave me alone!" she hissed, pain blinding her as she moved away, bleeding eye shut. Birdpaw... Birdpaw was getting attacked...

"NO! Get away from Birdy!!" she screeched, trying to leap onto the ThunderClan warrior. "Stop hurting her right now!" She choked tears of pain, anger, sadness down.

Protect Birdpaw Protect Birdpaw Protect Birdpaw Protect Birdpaw Protect Birdpaw Protect Birdpaw Protect Birdpaw Protect Birdpaw Protect Birdpaw Protect Birdpaw

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

Old April 18th, 2022, 12:55 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

It was hard being the patient one sometimes, so very hard. Out of all of the clans, Twilightstar had not been expecting it to be ThunderClan to push her buttons. The she-cat remained silent even after Wildspark jumped up onto the Seastones, Twilightstar didn't recall saying that she'd allow him up here. Not to mention it seemed that they disregarded the fact about how irked they were making her. Cinderpaw's talking back had the leader's fur standing on end. It was one thing when she had to sit back and tolerate Dawnstar's disrespect, that she-cat was an equal in name and life, it was another thing when she had to deal with a mouthy apprentice who was being granted some leniency here. Twilightstar could only handle so much in a day.

Twilightstar hadn't even said anything about kicking them out, so she hadn't a clue why the apprentice had brought that up. All she wanted was some unruly apprentices to sit down and shut the hell up. They were stressing the she-cat out to a whole new level. The biggest issue being was she seemed to be the only high rank who seemed pestered by this, so it was hard for her to tell if it was only overreacting or if ThunderClan was being as big a headache as she felt they were. Did she just get called a weasel? The she-cat blinked her solo green eye and huffed loudly. Twilightstar couldn't tell but her tolerance for this insanity reached a breaking point as another ThunderClan apprentice showed up and started chucking... was that a crab?!

Softpaw reprimanding of Cornpaw's behavior might have been the only sensible thing she's seen since ThunderClan's arrived, but then Cinderpaw went on to rudely and rather harshly snap at the apprentice, blaming her for another clanmate's death and wishing Softpaw dead, and preferring the corpse in Softpaw's place. Seriously, that was messed up even for the darkest of clans. Twilightstar had no clue what was going on between the ThunderClan cats, but come on, was none of the ThunderClan warriors going to say anything about that? No one? Cinderpaw called herself a clan leader, but even if this was just fun and games that was disturbing. It was no surprise seeing the apprentice meltdown completely. If this was how ThunderClan treated their clanmates, it was no wonder they were unstable.

Dawnstar's arrival didn't even phase the WindClan leader, not with what was currently going on. She was exceedingly confused on hearing that Dawnstar had been doing anything that wasn't involved in murder or bloodshed for ThunderClan. There was no way that Dawnstar had been actually helping ThunderClan with the way these cats were acting like she had murdered multiple of their clanmates. Right? WindClan had every single reason to resent ShadowClan as much as they did, but if that apprentice, Lionpaw was really the only casualty ThunderClan had to deal with in wake of Dawnstar's takeover then Twilightstar couldn't really understand why the hell they thought they had a right to throw this huge ass temper tantrum for.

Twilightstar was finished with empathy or sympathy with ThunderClan at this point and now understood why Lionstorm had broken off any ties with this clan. She might have to talk with Fallownose later to see if she was really overreacting, but at this moment she didn't feel like she was reacting enough. As ThunderClan laughed and threw jabs at the retreating ShadowClan leader's back, Twilightstar rolled her eye. Idiots. They were most likely going to regret not taking Dawnstar seriously, but she was their problem now. Twilightstar had been banking on Dawnstar remaining ThunderClan's problem when she went to seize the Sky Glade, now she was going back home, great. She'd deal with it just like she dealt with everything else.

As Skystar finally finished his announcement, the she-cat gave the new leader a sympathetic dip of her head while meowing. "I'm sorry for your loss and wish Kelstrelstar good hunting in StarClan. Should you need any assistance with anything feel free to call on WindClan." After offering her condolences, Twilightstar was done with the Gathering. She wasn't interested in listening to what was going on with ThunderClan with how rambunctious the clan was acting. They had no leader to represent them, she'd take them more seriously once they got their act together. It was bad enough they had Dawnstar running around making the clans look like cold-blood murders, she didn't need ThunderClan adding to the mess.

"This Gathering is over, WindClan we're done here, Fallownose, start leading the clan back." The she-cat yowled, her eye caught sight of her kits near the base of the stones. She had caught Midnightpaw's words followed by Leechpaw's, but ignored them in favor of leaving she was so stressed right now she couldn't bother with being reasonable. She had seen Fernpaw dart off and Bravebird goes after him, Kestrelstar's death had a few cats rattled, Twilightstar included which might explain her short-fuse and lack of patience with ThunderClan. She needed to leave before she snapped at some poor cat, but considering that none of these cats could supervise each other, she hung back to keep an eye on everyone. Twilightstar leaped down from the stones, noticing the commotion between a ThunderClan warrior and a pair of RiverClan apprentices.

Twilightstar was already darting over with a loud caterwaul. "Enough, I want every ThunderClan cat out of Seastones now." The WindClan leader was done, all they were doing was complaining and talking out of their asses about whatever and causing unnecessary trouble.

@littlelove @marshall @NinjaBloss

@starry. @@poppy. @nevvy [I will be using PP in the next post if the fight doesn't break up]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; April 18th, 2022 at 01:01 PM.
Old April 18th, 2022, 12:58 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

@nevvy @poppy. @starry.
---
Sigh. The Thunderclan children simply can't let us live in peace can they? Batpaw's eyes were trained on the unwelcome Thunderclan "warrior" Firebird as he advanced on Birdpaw. Well thats simply just not acceptable. The young apprentice leapt into action, quickly making her way over to the bleeding Mistypaw and panicked Birdpaw.

"Birdpaw." She meowed to her fellow apprentice, eyes not leaving Firebird and Mistypaw. "Come with me. We have no place here." Batpaw knew between her complete lack of training and Birdpaw's emotional state that they were no help to the fight Firebird and Mistypaw were currently having. Someone with experience could deal with... that. Batpaw at the very least could control a bit of the chaos. Maybe we can leave faster.

She led Birdpaw away from the chaos, keeping a black tail on her back to guide her. "Were you struck?"
Old April 18th, 2022, 01:07 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

SOOTFLARE
At Twilightstar's words, Sootflare was eager to climb to his paws and be one of the first cats leading the walk back (barring those who made an early exit). He could barely understand half of what was going on tonight - being gone for moons mixed with the chaos that was ThunderClan's entire situation made comprehension difficult. He would have to ask someone to catch him up.

A quick, pitied glance was shot in Skystar's direction before the tom made his leave. The new leader had a lot on his paws already and this gathering was nothing short of unhelpful in that regard. Sootflare bade him a silent good luck and disappeared into the dark.

[ @marshall sky ment., closed ]
Old April 18th, 2022, 01:09 PM
eternally tired

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

What. The. Hell. Skystar truly could not believe what this gathering had come to. It was just pure chaos, and Skystar wasn't going to let to two of RiverClan's apprentices get caught in the crossfire. He jumped down from the stone and sprinted over to Birdpaw and Mistypaw. "You. Off. NOW." He hissed. "You have disrespected the truce of the gathering and spat in the face of RiverClan." He nodded to Batpaw as they took Birdpaw out of the situation. "If you so much as lay a paw on another one of out apprentices, you will regret it." Skystar then turned to the apprentices of ThunderClan. "You have disrespected RiverClan time and time again ThunderClan. This was it. You find yourselves tough enough to stand on your own? Then do it, and don't find yourselves coming to RiverClan when you inevitably fall apart again, you worthless excuse for a clan. RiverClan, we are done here. Make your way back to camp now, I don't need anymore fighting tonight." Skystar was going to make ThunderClan regret their words somehow, it was something he'd have to discuss with his shields. For now, he didn't respond to Houndpaw and Rainpaw's statements and simply started to make his way back to camp with the rest of RiverClan. This gathering was the worst one he had been to yet. He only gave a glance to Sootflare as he turned his back to the seastones.

@Moonraven @wnder @poppy. @starry. @nevvy
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old April 18th, 2022, 01:13 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

>Bumblepaw<
Bumblepaw's mouth went dry as complete and utter chaos erupted down below, and he seemed to shrink in on himself as Twilightstar leapt down from the jut of rock and make her way over to the commotion. What the hell was Firebird thinking?! Showing up uninvited, antagonizing apprentices, and then attacking them? And then his sister practically declaring war. He swallowed, eyes wide, and carefully slid off of the back of the rock. He'd just wanted to get his denmates away from ShadowClan for a night, not... cause whatever this was.

His paws touched sandy stone as he touched down behind the large rock. Carefully, quietly, he left the Gathering. This whole thing had been a mistake.
Old April 18th, 2022, 01:20 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

@starry.
---
Batpaw left Birdpaw's side as soon as she was safe, whether the apprentice was still crying was her own problem. Skystar had announced Riverclan's departure, and unless someone guided the bloodied Mistypaw back... Batpaw wasn't sure she could return home on her own.

"Mistypaw, I'm taking you back." She waited until the apprentice was separated from Firebird, then placed her tail on Mistypaw's back. "I hope you got a few good hits in." She meowed so only her companion could hear. "I don't want him back next moon."
Old April 18th, 2022, 01:32 PM

@Rockfall (I'll get a healing form posted for Misty, do you think Bat could bring her to the medicine cats' den?)

Mistypaw tried to smile at Batpaw. Yes, she really did, but (not surprisingly) no happiness managed to fight its way into her expression. She was angry. She was in pain. She was sad. Negative emotions radiated off her, and she tried to clutch her bleeding eye with one paw. Stop touching it. You are going to make it worse. Stop. A hiss of pain escaped from her maw. "Okay. Thank you Batpaw," she replied, hastily removing her paw from the wounded eye.

"I don't know if I got any hits in, I couldn't see." Trying to steady herself on Batpaw, she moved along, occasionally wincing. "Will we be there soon...? Is Birdpaw safe...?"

Closed Thread