Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Rani
Today 12:22 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:00 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:57 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Yesterday 11:41 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Yesterday 11:40 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 17th, 2020, 08:43 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Of course Duskfeather had already been out on patrol. Of course she had plans to go train her apprentice later. Flintstar had deducted that Duskfeather was quite a hard worker around the clan, something he admired as well as respected. But he'd also deducted that she was insistent on reminding him to stay healthy. Something that he didn't respect and admire as much. It's not that he didn't want to be healthy, Flintstar just didn't like to be in a place where other cats had to remind him to do something so easy, something he should be doing anyways.
"You ask me to nap.... Never heard that one before." He chuckled lightly, trying to diffuse some of the tension. Not that she was putting off any, Flintstar just felt slightly intimidated. Which was weird, he never felt intimidated. He wanted to argue, he didn't have time for napping. But, he could also feel the tiredness gnawing at him, the edges of his vision swimming with exhaustion. "Hmmmmmm...... Fine. But only until sunhigh." He finally agreed, leveling Duskfeather with a look. "Just until sunhigh so I don't rot." He emphasized the word, casting Duskfeather an annoyed look, though it was lighthearted, as the tom truly wasn't very annoyed. Sleep would be good. Maybe. If he wasn't haunted by any nightmares of raids, flashing claws, and bloody teeth.... Yeah.... probably shouldn't think about that.

@hxneysuckle

---

The tom's worried look instantly vanished. These were questions he could answer easily. These were the types of questions he needed, to help him think that he knew what in Starclan he was doing. "Of course Owlwatcher. You've proved yourself as a loyal member of Thunderclan many times over, you're actually helping me by being willing and able to be a battle party leader." He gave a genuine smile to the tom, thankful Owlwatcher didn't see the job as too daunting. Flintstar was worried some of his battle party leaders might think that.
And that second question, Flintstar had a ready answer for. "Every day won't be necessary, we don't want to tire out our clan too much, we're already doing increased patrolling. But I would like you to have frequent battle training sessions, whenever you see fit to do so. And you are also encouraged to check up on those in your party and make sure they are using extra time they have to practice on their own or with their apprentice." Flintstar then paused, glancing at Owlwatcher and giving a flick of his tail. "Does that make sense?"

@Shimm

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old January 17th, 2020, 09:01 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @RedHead ]

"Good," Duskfeather said, allowing a smile to curl at her lips. "Buckbranch can care for the Clan while you are napping, as well as all of the senior warriors. We will be fine without our leader for a little while." She stifled the thoughts of distrust towards the current deputy, not wishing to stress Flintstar out any more. That would be a topic for another time. She chuckled at his mock annoyance and rolled her eyes. As much as she wanted to watch and make sure he would do as he had agreed, she knew to allow him personal space despite her worries. So, with a nod of her head, the Torbie made her way back to the entrance of the den, then turned to the leader once more. "I will have my apprentice bring you some prey so you may eat after your nap. Rest well," Duskfeather mewed, giving a flick of her tail and casting a smile toward Flintstar before slipping out of the den to allow him to nap in peace.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 17th, 2020, 09:19 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Challenge accepted, rang in Mintfrost's mind as he stalked from the Highbranch to gather the battle party in the clearing. He wasn't going to be shouting everyone's names into the crowd, there was already too much confusion to be Flintstar's echo. "Second battle party warriors and apprentices, over here!" he said instead, joining Minktail near the sidelines of the camp. He waited a moment for cats before clearing his throat to remind them, "We have a task to do, and we won't let Flintstar down. So battle training..." His gaze scanned over the group, quietly calculating. "We're getting started right away. The first group will consist of Tigerdawn, Foxpaw, and Sharpclaw. Second group is Snowflakedust, Minktail, and Hazelpaw. Third group: Foxbound, Duskpaw, and Swifthare. Bumblestep and Blossomclaw, take your apprentices with you and train. I will be in the last group with my apprentice, Alderstripe, and Amberpaw." Mintfrost paused for a moment as if waiting for any protests to arise from the group, then gave a decisive nod. "Report to me when you're finished with the session, we have much more to do and there's no time to waste."

[ For easy reference, here are the battle groups! Please depart immediately, no need to reply to this post
Tigerdawn @Tundra, Foxpaw @touka, and Sharpclaw @touka
Snowflakedust @Silhouettes, Minktail @Fuzzy, and Hazelpaw @Yelloweye
Foxbound @RedHead, Duskpaw @Spiritjumps, and Swifthare @RuinsNight
Blossomclaw @Pepperkins, Raccoonpaw @Sharp moon, Bumblestep, @|+Tired Rose Child+|
Mintfrost @Kitty Mama, Herringpaw @|+Tired Rose Child+|, Alderstripe @.:Raven:., Amberpaw @|+Tired Rose Child+|
]

Last edited by Kitty Mama; January 17th, 2020 at 09:19 PM.
Old January 17th, 2020, 09:40 PM
Won't be online cause bus

My Mood: Stressed

Swifthare-nods-and-looks-over-at-foxbound-"lets-get-going-then-you-all-better-keep-up-though-I-ain't-slowing-down-cause-you-all-do-not-stretch-your-legs-enough"-she-walks-towards-the-entrance-of-camp-atleast-waiting-for-them-by-the-entrance
@RedHead

(do-not-mind-the-dashes-I-got-a-broken-spacebar)
your spirit may break but it can be fixed you may be dragged down but you can get up you may feel like your drowning but you can float you may feel like your not worth it but you are and you may be a self doubter but its those who doubt themselves that find out more about themselves

and if you don't believe in yourself you will fall you never fail till you give up

Last edited by RuinsNight; January 17th, 2020 at 09:42 PM.
Old January 17th, 2020, 09:47 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuinsNight View Post
Swifthare-nods-and-looks-over-at-foxbound-"lets-get-going-then-you-all-better-keep-up-though-I-ain't-slowing-down-cause-you-all-do-not-stretch-your-legs-enough"-she-walks-towards-the-entrance-of-camp-atleast-waiting-for-them-by-the-entrance
@RedHead

(do-not-mind-the-dashes-I-got-a-broken-spacebar)
Duskpaw stretched her legs from sitting through the meeting. She looked at the other cat besides Foxbound. I believe her name is Swifthare. Duskpaw was deep in her mind about the other cat before she shook her head a little. "I'm ready." The new apprentice was ready to prove herself as a loyal clan member. She was already feeling loyal to her new clan.

[ @RedHead ]
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old January 17th, 2020, 09:51 PM
Won't be online cause bus

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritjumps View Post
Duskpaw stretched her legs from sitting through the meeting. She looked at the other cat besides Foxbound. I believe her name is Swifthare. Duskpaw was deep in her mind about the other cat before she shook her head a little. "I'm ready." The new apprentice was ready to prove herself as a loyal clan member. She was already feeling loyal to her new clan.

[ @RedHead ]
Swifthare-shakes-some-dirt-off-her-fur-waiting-for-foxbound-to-be-ready-to-leave-her-tail-flicking-and-her-ears-perked-up-to-listen-around-camp-she-was-not-the-best-at-group-work-cause-the-fact-she-liked-to-be-alone-but-she-would-do-group-work-for-the-clan-anyday
(do-not-mind-my-broken-space-bar-is-the-reason-for-the-dashes)
your spirit may break but it can be fixed you may be dragged down but you can get up you may feel like your drowning but you can float you may feel like your not worth it but you are and you may be a self doubter but its those who doubt themselves that find out more about themselves

and if you don't believe in yourself you will fall you never fail till you give up
Old January 17th, 2020, 10:00 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Owlwatcher smiled at the tom, Yes, that makes sense." Pausing for a moment before talking to Flintstar once again, "So I'm thinking of doing training every other day and to split my group into two. I'll be in one group, then go to the other. Just to make sure that everything is running smoothly." The brown tom looked past his leader, thinking about all the battle training he received and how he'll teach and help his clan-mates now.. Snapping out of his trace he turned his gaze to Flintstar, "Once, again, thank you for trusting me." Smiling as he gave a respectful nod.
Before going out he had one more question to ask, "Are you okay?"
@RedHead

Last edited by Sweetie; January 17th, 2020 at 10:00 PM.
Old January 17th, 2020, 10:20 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Okay, this was a little out of line. Flintstar listened to Buckbranch speak, he'd promised to do that at least. But now all of this was his fault? Green eyes narrowing, Flintstar took in a deep breath, trying to keep his cool. The clan didn't need to see him create a scene because his deputy was being stupid. And whiny. "Sounds like you're the only one complaining though, Buckbranch." Flintstar meowed, flicking his tail around the clearing to the cats busying themselves with the day's duties. "Maybe it's only you I'm pushing hard. Maybe, I know the limits of my own clan, because I care about them enough to want to warn them so they can protect themselves. Instead of just being worried about myself and my abilities to do what I need to do." He glared at Buckbranch as he said this, a direct stab at the deputy. Flintstar knew that was a little out of hand, but as soon as Buckbranch had said he was paranoid, Flintstar's anger grew. The tortoiseshell had no idea how many times he'd stayed up each night, his brain filled with images of Thunderclan's demise. He had only been doing all he could to prevent his clan from going down that path."Thunderclan can handle this, I am only trying to do what is best for them. I am not paranoid, my worries are completely reasonable." Flintstar was raising his voice now, his tone laced with anger as his tail lashed once more. "Just be glad they are actually listening to your orders." The leader meowed, his voice loud and mocking, giving Buckbranch a hard glare. His anger was fuming, rising higher, but in the back of his mind something screamed at him to stop, he'd gone too far.

@Slushie

---

Welp, Jaggedhawk hadn't seen Thornpaw in a while, so the tomcat just got to his paws and headed towards Duskfeather, ears perking to listen as he neared the torbie she-cat. He stood within the small group, near Icedust as he gave the white-furred she-cat a side smile.

[ @hxneysuckle @vermin @Fuzzy @SilentLamb @Heartstruck @touka @Silhouettes @Shadowsight @rascalcats @Solstice_X ]

--

Hearing Songthorn's call, and having been actively looking for him after the meeting, Moonpaw bounded over to the tomcat, just in time to hear Owlwatcher deal out the separate groups they would be split into. The she-cat was excited for this, this seemed like a whole new type of battle training to her. And she couldn't wait to get started. She gave a bright smile up to her mentor, bouncing on her paws. "Do you think this is going to be fun?"
@hxneysuckle

Cherrybubble had walked over to Owlwatcher, listening to the tom before she gave a nod of affirmation, glancing around at their group as she smiled slightly. The she-cat's ears then flopped downwards, her brain reminding her she had an apprentice now. And a full-grown tomcat as an apprentice, no less. She turned, glancing around the clearing before calling to him. "Shadepaw! You better get your butt over here!" She yowled across the clearing.
@Dirtfur

@vermin @touka @WaywardAngel @Ever @Shimm ]

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; January 17th, 2020 at 10:23 PM.
Old January 17th, 2020, 10:32 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Cherrybubble had walked over to Owlwatcher, listening to the tom before she gave a nod of affirmation, glancing around at their group as she smiled slightly. The she-cat's ears then flopped downwards, her brain reminding her she had an apprentice now. And a full-grown tomcat as an apprentice, no less. She turned, glancing around the clearing before calling to him. "Shadepaw! You better get your butt over here!" She yowled across the clearing.
@Dirtfur
Sore- or Shadepaw- got up from his moss in the apprentices' den. He glared at the apprentices. He couldn't sleep by some of these weaklings' snorting! He clawed the moss, ears flattened to his skull. He snarled as his mentor called him over. "I'm coming, you old hag." he insulted Cherrybubble quietly, doesn't want to attract any attention for calling his mentor names. He padded into the clearing, towering over the hag, glaring her in the eyes. "What is it?" the tall apprentice meowed.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old January 17th, 2020, 10:41 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @RedHead ]

"It isn't complaining if it's a legitimate concern," Buckbranch shot back, a glare finally making his muzzle twitch. "Yes, you're pushing me hard, but there's no reason to shove the rest of ThunderClan along with me!" He was going to continue speaking, but Flintstar's jab made him jerk back, jaws snapping shut with an audible clack. He stared at Flintstar for a moment, his eyes filled with hurt. Then he bared his teeth in a snarl. "You ARE being paranoid!" he roared. "You go on and on about River and Wind and Shadow! None of them have threatened you, and yet you insist on doubling patrols and forcing battle training and just generally being overbearing and controlling because of one thought that struck you in the middle of the night! I'm telling you this because I care about ThunderClan, even if they hate my guts!" His tail lashed the air behind him, preparing to go on, but yet another stab, a stab that struck deep, made him stop. The blood roared in his ears, and for a split second he thought he would hurl himself at Flintstar in a blind fury. The rage clawed at his heart. He couldn't remember the last time he had been this angry, over anything, and now he was readying himself to attack his leader. He dug his claws into the ground, carving gouges into the soil as he tried to fight off the violent urge. When he finally found himself able to speak, his voice was cold, hard, and conveyed every ounce of his ire and hatred. "ThunderClan is going to run itself into the ground," he spat, "and you are going to be too focused on everyone else around us to notice that it is your doing."

Last edited by dino.; January 17th, 2020 at 10:45 PM.
Closed Thread