Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
just when i thought i...
by hades.
Last post by Bean
Today 05:53 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:43 PM
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:39 PM
A Blast to the Past [P]
by Bean
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 PM
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 05:25 PM

Old March 22nd, 2018, 06:47 AM
Artist and Warriors Fan

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alone4Life View Post
Silverheart looked at her and budged her. “Look, see the leaf landing g again?” She asked. “Watch me, I’ll show you what to do if it is downwind.” She said. She crawled forwards and went passed the leaf, blocking its escape route. Once it fluttered by and jumped at it and tackled it to the ground. She pinned it with her paw and purred wth pride. “How would you like to try it on real prey?” And said. “Go our into the forest.”
Ripplekit stared at her mother. "Kits aren't aloud to leave the camp! Fallenstar will get mad! Can we just stick to leaves?"
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,
and Wrecker who is a loner (Rose and Wrecker were mates).
If you wanna rp, just ask! Single pringle army!!!

Last edited by Fab4evagirl; March 22nd, 2018 at 06:47 AM.
Old March 22nd, 2018, 09:37 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

@Suspiciousmindz @Charmer

The first thing Galekit registered was was the blast of cold air that swamped over his tiny body. One moment he was nice and comfortable and the next, boom, he felt like an ice cube in the middle of a freezer. Little did he know, the young tom had been born in the winter and he was looked over by two she-cats,his mother and Lotusheart. The newly-born tom gave a high-pitched squeak and open his jaws in a tiny wail. He nuzzled closer to the warmth of his mother's belly.

(( i have never done a roleplay before quite like this, so i hope it's all right. sorry for the length, i couldn't think of what else to add, since he's only a newborn ))

Last edited by Jynx; March 22nd, 2018 at 09:38 AM.
Old March 24th, 2018, 01:06 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Charmer @Deranged Llama
[duplicating her here]
Lotusheart was awoken from her dreams due to a rather uncomfortable feline. As she blinked the sleep from her eyes and allowed them to adjust the lighting, she found herself staring at a she-cat in labor. Hues widening a little, she sprung into action. Her motherly instincts just took over. She rose to her paws quickly and with ease, she made her way around the nests until she found herself crouched right by the stranger. "You're going to do fine through this..." she murmured.

It felt like forever, but Lotusheart found herself staring at a now -- assuming -- exhausted queen with a single live kitten at her belly. It was a sad birth. Next to the suckling kitten was a stillborn kitten. The sight made her heart ache. She couldn't imagine what Rainpelt must be feeling -- although she didn't know that Rainpelt didn't want the kit. "She's beautiful," she spoke softly, her tail mostly hiding the stillborn kitten as she spoke about the little she-kit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post
@Suspiciousmindz @Charmer

The first thing Galekit registered was was the blast of cold air that swamped over his tiny body. One moment he was nice and comfortable and the next, boom, he felt like an ice cube in the middle of a freezer. Little did he know, the young tom had been born in the winter and he was looked over by two she-cats,his mother and Lotusheart. The newly-born tom gave a high-pitched squeak and open his jaws in a tiny wail. He nuzzled closer to the warmth of his mother's belly.

(( i have never done a roleplay before quite like this, so i hope it's all right. sorry for the length, i couldn't think of what else to add, since he's only a newborn ))

Rainpelt didn't look up as Lotusheart spoke to her, and as Galekit squirmed against her belly, she winced and heaved a deep breath as if to steady herself. "It hurts," she said weakly. Her body was still felt battered from the kitting. It was more than that though. Rainpelt knew that she could never unexperience what she had gone through, the ultimate proof that she could never be a tom. Her body, the kit squirming against her belly now, it was all the proof she needed that whatever she wanted to to be, felt she ought to be was just that. A feeling. Nothing more. Just a trick of her mind that ate at her daily and would until the day she died. Involuntarily, Rainpelt's claws slid from from their sheaths and the fur along her neck bristled as her face contorted in a pained expression. Covering her face with her forelegs, the warrior curled in on herself with an agonized, wailing groan from somewhere deep within her being, someplace no herb could reach. As she went to curl, she felt the kits in the way and stopped. Using her back paw, she shoved the squirming bundle away from herself and toward Lotusheart, sending the still, cold body of the lost kit as an afterthought. She looked up at the queen with desperation and said. "Please... Take it for a minute? I can't. I...I just can't!" The warrior averted her gaze, covered her face with her paws, and curling like a dying adder, moaned in anguish.

Last edited by Charmer; March 24th, 2018 at 01:08 PM.
Old March 27th, 2018, 10:43 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
”Well, I know you’ll raise them right, so… so I guess that’s how they’ll be!” Jasperpelt mewed, in an equally enthusiastic voice. He had a lot of faith in his friend. She’d been through a lot, already raised a little of amazing kits, and now she was raising another - and if they were anything like her biological kits, they were going to turn out… incredibly. Lotusheart would make sure of that. A chuckle came from the dark tom as Lotusheart yawned, his yellow eyes lighting up fondly. ”A little tired, are we?” The warrior asked, a soft, fond tone entering his voice. He was even able to meet her gaze for a little while before he looked away bashfully, turning his eyes back down to the nursery floor. “Because… because if you are, you can sleep, I really don’t mind. We can… catch up later.” The tom mewed, trying to sound like he really meant it. He would be disappointed - at least a little bit - if Lotusheart really did need the rest, since he’d been looking forwards to catching up with his old friend, but… her well-being was important.
Her eyes showed her tiredness. It was a weird thing that seemed to take over her body. She wasn't tired at the beginning of this! What had made her so tired now? Just being in the nursery, perhaps. Lotusheart let out a sigh before nodding a little. "Yeah, I'm a little tired I guess," she replied with a soft laugh before curling up around the kittens tighter. Then the thought struck her and out of complete impulse, the she-cat looked up at Jasperpelt with a small longing. "Stay, won't you?" she asked, her voice was soft, but sweet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Rainpelt didn't look up as Lotusheart spoke to her, and as Galekit squirmed against her belly, she winced and heaved a deep breath as if to steady herself. "It hurts," she said weakly. Her body was still felt battered from the kitting. It was more than that though. Rainpelt knew that she could never unexperience what she had gone through, the ultimate proof that she could never be a tom. Her body, the kit squirming against her belly now, it was all the proof she needed that whatever she wanted to to be, felt she ought to be was just that. A feeling. Nothing more. Just a trick of her mind that ate at her daily and would until the day she died. Involuntarily, Rainpelt's claws slid from from their sheaths and the fur along her neck bristled as her face contorted in a pained expression. Covering her face with her forelegs, the warrior curled in on herself with an agonized, wailing groan from somewhere deep within her being, someplace no herb could reach. As she went to curl, she felt the kits in the way and stopped. Using her back paw, she shoved the squirming bundle away from herself and toward Lotusheart, sending the still, cold body of the lost kit as an afterthought. She looked up at the queen with desperation and said. "Please... Take it for a minute? I can't. I...I just can't!" The warrior averted her gaze, covered her face with her paws, and curling like a dying adder, moaned in anguish.

@Deranged Llama
Lotusheart was taken aback by the queen's sudden breakdown. It was normal to cry after a kitting, but not this type of cry. This was pure anguish and honestly, the Maine Coon wasn't sure how to react. Both the stilllborn kit and the newborn was suddenly kicked in her direction. A protective instinct took over Lotusheart as she was quick to stop the tumbling kitten and pull her between her forelegs and wrapping her tail around that. This ensured the kitten stayed warm while she tried to figure out what was happening to Rainpelt. "What's wrong? This kitten needs you right now. He needs the milk otherwise they'll starve. Kicking him away doesn't make him go away, he's still right here and needs you!" she spoke. There was more of a stern tone to her voice in that moment. The fact that Rainpelt could just kick her kitten away was rather concerning. It wasn't normal and the thought made Lotusheart rather upset. She'd never met a queen who could do such a thing. That kick could've hurt her!

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; March 27th, 2018 at 10:43 AM.
Old March 29th, 2018, 12:06 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:

@Deranged Llama
Lotusheart was taken aback by the queen's sudden breakdown. It was normal to cry after a kitting, but not this type of cry. This was pure anguish and honestly, the Maine Coon wasn't sure how to react. Both the stilllborn kit and the newborn was suddenly kicked in her direction. A protective instinct took over Lotusheart as she was quick to stop the tumbling kitten and pull her between her forelegs and wrapping her tail around that. This ensured the kitten stayed warm while she tried to figure out what was happening to Rainpelt. "What's wrong? This kitten needs you right now. He needs the milk otherwise they'll starve. Kicking him away doesn't make him go away, he's still right here and needs you!" she spoke. There was more of a stern tone to her voice in that moment. The fact that Rainpelt could just kick her kitten away was rather concerning. It wasn't normal and the thought made Lotusheart rather upset. She'd never met a queen who could do such a thing. That kick could've hurt her!
@Deranged Llama

Rainpelt trembled under the force of her own pain. A terrible sense of “wrongness” courses through her body like the river through a cluster of reeds. She could hear Lotusheart, but how could Rainpelt make her understand? Propping herself up on a foreleg, she twisted her neck to face the other queen and held out a paw like a defeated warrior pleading for mercy. “Please,” she meowed, her voice gravelly and thick with hurt, “I just need a minute.” Turning to bury her face in her paws yet again, the queen curled her tail around herself and hunched together and in on herself like one of the turtles surprised by a cat on the bank. “Just... just a minute, please,” she asked again, her voice muffled by her own fur.

Old March 29th, 2018, 05:59 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:

Her eyes showed her tiredness. It was a weird thing that seemed to take over her body. She wasn't tired at the beginning of this! What had made her so tired now? Just being in the nursery, perhaps. Lotusheart let out a sigh before nodding a little. "Yeah, I'm a little tired I guess," she replied with a soft laugh before curling up around the kittens tighter. Then the thought struck her and out of complete impulse, the she-cat looked up at Jasperpelt with a small longing. "Stay, won't you?" she asked, her voice was soft, but sweet.

@Deranged Llama
Right, then. The polite thing to do was to excuse himself, and let his friend get some rest - she worked hard, they could catch up later, and Jasperpelt didn’t need to be disappointed! He would be able to find her in the nursery tomorrow, perhaps, or at least sometime soon. But then… ”S… stay?” Jasperpelt stumbled over the word, his yellow eyes sparking a little with surprise before he managed to pull himself together. ”Of course, yes, uh… sure! I can, I can stay…” His voice trailed off as he settled down next to the nest. It looked odd, the dark tom curled up on the ground next to Lotusheart and her nest full of kits, but Jasperpelt didn’t really care - he was able to relax enough, and he glanced up at the brown she cat with as much of a smile as he could manage.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 30th, 2018, 07:53 AM

Lionkit, born a moon ago and only recently opened his eyes, went over to Leopardkit to see the fish. "You shouldn't eat that." he said. "Who gave you that fish anyway?" he added. Lionkit was wondering why that warrior didn't check the fish before giving it to Leopardkit. This made his wonder if the warriors are even doing their job right. It was hard for him to focus, because of his back left paw that was twisted at birth. He thought that he would be able to focus more as he grew. He hoped he was right. His twisted paw was very irritating at times. Coincidentally, the twisted paw was a dark brown color, which was different from his pelt, which is a light-orange pelt with light-brown stripes and a light-brown underbelly. He also has a furry mane that stands out from the rest of the cats, inspiring the name "Lionkit".
Old March 31st, 2018, 12:19 PM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

Sootkit sighed as the cloud disappeared. It had looked like a paw.
Sootkit wondered where Silverkit had gone. The heavy feeling in her belly wouldn't go away, as she hadn't seen her sister in a while now.
Her sister should have been with Nightwhisker and Rainpaw, but the scent that Sootkit had felt from Nightwhisker hadn't been there- Yet, Silverkit weren't there. At least the weather was a bit warmer now. Her thoughts were interupted by her mother ajdusting her position next to her.
She felt the breeze ruffle her pelt, but there was a scent on it.
"Silverkit?" She exclaimed as the new, strong scent of her drifted through the nursery. In the distance, she saw two familiar pelts brushing the brables to the entrance of the clearing.

Last edited by ponyapan; April 2nd, 2018 at 01:07 PM. Reason: Called it the wrong name oops
Old April 2nd, 2018, 01:46 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

@Mystical | @Twilight01 | @Radler

Splashpool laid inside the Riverclan nursery with her tail wrapped around her two surviving kits, glancing at the entrance to the nursery to see if her best friend Iwlfang was going to show up. She really want him to meet the kits that he had promise to act as if he were the father to the kits, so that they didn't have to live where they felt like they didn't belong. Once one of them got older she had promised Flarestrike one of them and since one of them hadn't survived she knew that it was fair to her and her mate if they each had a kit. 'I wonder how Flarestrike will react to knowing that one of our kits was born dead,' thought Splashpool.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old April 2nd, 2018, 01:56 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyapan View Post
Cloudkit sighed as the cloud disappeared. It had looked like a paw.
Cloudkit wondered where Silverkit had gone. The heavy feeling in her belly wouldn't go away, as she hadn't seen her sister in a while now.
Her sister should have been with Nightwhisker and Rainpaw, but the scent that Cloudkit had felt from Nightwhisker hadn't been there- Yet, Silverkit weren't there. At least the weather was a bit warmer now. Her thoughts were interupted by her mother ajdusting her position next to her.
She felt the breeze ruffle her pelt, but there was a scent on it.
"Silverkit?" She exclaimed as the new, strong scent of her drifted through the nursery. In the distance, she saw two familiar pelts brushing the brables to the entrance of the clearing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionfoot View Post
Lionkit, born a moon ago and only recently opened his eyes, went over to Leopardkit to see the fish. "You shouldn't eat that." he said. "Who gave you that fish anyway?" he added. Lionkit was wondering why that warrior didn't check the fish before giving it to Leopardkit. This made his wonder if the warriors are even doing their job right. It was hard for him to focus, because of his back left paw that was twisted at birth. He thought that he would be able to focus more as he grew. He hoped he was right. His twisted paw was very irritating at times. Coincidentally, the twisted paw was a dark brown color, which was different from his pelt, which is a light-orange pelt with light-brown stripes and a light-brown underbelly. He also has a furry mane that stands out from the rest of the cats, inspiring the name "Lionkit".

a cream and ginger she cat approched the nursery, a nice vole clamped in her jaws whilst the sun beamed happily down from above. It was a good day despite the dark clouds looking in the far distance, though she had sent out the patrols prior to the oncoming stomr she still felt unease with the nursery. Perhaps someone wants something extra. she approched the den and ducked her head closer to the entrance which smell of milk and warmth. She couldn't help but suppress a deep sigh of longing before pushing her way into the den. The sunlight dappled the nests from the patchy roof and speckled the queens pelts while kits darted in and around her paws. Rowanflower smiled fondly upon the queens before noticing two kits who seemed quite lonely. A smile curved into her lip and she fully stepped into the den stepping toward the small kits gently. She dropped the vole down gently glancing at either kit "you two hungry?" asked the she cat amusement tinted her green hues tinting them an almost green and yellow mixture. Her tail lashed as she stepped back leaving the vole where it lay "you are into hard food are you not?" the deputy pressed glancing between the two kits.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord