Last post by iliri
Today 12:53 PM

Old January 21st, 2020, 03:51 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
hm. the territory was nice. it reminded her of the outskirts. she could still smell some of the riverclan traces from invading in. very fishy. sheeplight let out a sigh, shaking her head gently to try to brush away her sleepiness. today was a working day. mm. she open her jaws just a little bit to scent for any possible prey to bring back. boy! everyone knew they needed and sheeplight was in great shape which meant expectations were had risen for a bit. jeez, she wished she could be invisible. she blink, tilting her head. cat. her tail flicker, taking a deep breath to let her face soften into her usual gentle manner. they were coming close and- sheeplight turn around, gazing at snowclaw for a moment. a smile slowly spreading across the molly's face as she returned the nod. however she pad closer, deciding to strike up a talk. "hello snowclaw, are you hunting too..?" she mew, her voice gentle and slow-speaking.
Avoiding looking Sheeplight in the eyes, Snowclaw gave a small shake of his head and answered, "Taking a walk. The camp was..." He paused, searching for the right word. "Chaotic." His tone was even, almost cold sounding--though he didn't mean it. He...wasn't the best at expressing emotions, and he didn't care whether Sheeplight took offense to his accidental rudeness. He glanced around, looking to see if she had any kills yet. "Caught anything?"
Old January 21st, 2020, 04:08 PM

@Moonraven @mochi

Indeed, Ravenheart was waiting at their meeting spot, his ears perked as he heard the warrior and apprentice step closer and looked in their direction, they hadn't brought back much either, so he could only guess that it had went the same way it had for him.

"So... How'd the hunt go?" The tom asked as they kept on getting closer, he then got up and took the squirrel in his jaws, he had no need to have them stop and explain while they could do this back in the camp.
Old January 21st, 2020, 05:22 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
The big taupe Tom hissed, half unsheathing his claws to slash at the she cat before trotting ahead of her. “If you want to hold paws you can do it with the other she cat.”
Her eyes focused on him with an unreadable gaze, claws flexed in and out to see if the flea brain would try something funny. He'd better not, the small warrior doesn't give a foxdung if she kills him on the spot. Stepping to the side, breaking away from his cold eyes looking beyond the trail and trees she couldnt pick up another scent of the others. "Well, it seems like they're not coming. If you want credit for this hunting patrol and not anger Icestar, we better make it fast." With that said, the calico separated from him yelling back, "You take the other direction, I think I smelled a vole in that way- I could be wrong. I'll go this way and we will meet back either at this spot or the clearing. Got it? Great." Blackcanary didnt bother to turn back, irritation dug deep into her fur since the raid and if she even glance at the rude tom again it will get ugly. She quickly disappeared into the large shrubs. During the small argument a breeze lured a delicious scent of a mouse near by and her claws ached to dig into the little morsel. Tredding lightly on her paws , dark brown eyes focused ahead her body froze like a statue once set on to target. It was fatter, brown gut sticking out as the rodent nibbled greedily on a seed. Looked content..carefree. Shame that will all come to an end.
Blackcanary instantly laid low, slithering behind the trees weaving around from behind then launched forward grasping onto the prey. Squealing madily, kicking a bit she swiftly crush down its neck. Now a chilling silence filled the air.
Very easy kill.
Old January 21st, 2020, 09:11 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
@Fuzzy @Undertaker
[Patrols definitely over, but I'm not sure how well Dawnstripe will be able to train Thistle or Faith with her injuries so I figured I'd try and get them some experience in with this patrol so you have the posts.]

Dawnstripe padded out with a lash of her tail at the unresponsive Thistlepaw. She left the apprentice behind and made her way after the clan deputy and Faithpaw. She frowned gently at the warrior as he took to chatting with Faithpaw. Here she thought that apprentice would be the most useless of the two of them. She took up the rear of the hunting patrol, ears raised to hear Faithpaw's answer. This would tell her what she needed to work on with her. "Great, so no one taught you how to hunt," Dawnstripe growled, tail lashing. "Do you at least know what a hunting crouch is and how to do it?"
@Undertaker
[under didn't respond so I'm gonna skip em for now?]

Faithpaw's head swung over to face her mentor at her comment. That wasn't her fault right? Oh well. She knew one day she'd find a mentor who would care enough to help with her. "Yup! I've seen one. But I've never been taught anything." The little calico meowed looking up at the large cat. Wow she never felt so small. Yeah she knew she was tiny but being sandwiched between two huge warriors made her feel even smaller. "You'll teach me right? So I can actually hunt. I really want to be a better cat for ShadowClan. I don't want to disappoint Icestar or you guys." Faithpaw added glancing between the warrior and deputy.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 21st, 2020, 10:19 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermin View Post
Her eyes focused on him with an unreadable gaze, claws flexed in and out to see if the flea brain would try something funny. He'd better not, the small warrior doesn't give a foxdung if she kills him on the spot. Stepping to the side, breaking away from his cold eyes looking beyond the trail and trees she couldnt pick up another scent of the others. "Well, it seems like they're not coming. If you want credit for this hunting patrol and not anger Icestar, we better make it fast." With that said, the calico separated from him yelling back, "You take the other direction, I think I smelled a vole in that way- I could be wrong. I'll go this way and we will meet back either at this spot or the clearing. Got it? Great." Blackcanary didnt bother to turn back, irritation dug deep into her fur since the raid and if she even glance at the rude tom again it will get ugly. She quickly disappeared into the large shrubs. During the small argument a breeze lured a delicious scent of a mouse near by and her claws ached to dig into the little morsel. Tredding lightly on her paws , dark brown eyes focused ahead her body froze like a statue once set on to target. It was fatter, brown gut sticking out as the rodent nibbled greedily on a seed. Looked content..carefree. Shame that will all come to an end.
Blackcanary instantly laid low, slithering behind the trees weaving around from behind then launched forward grasping onto the prey. Squealing madily, kicking a bit she swiftly crush down its neck. Now a chilling silence filled the air.
Very easy kill.

Yewbranch stalked away from the she cat. Annoying. That’s what she was. What made her think she could talk to him like that. He breathed deep and sniffed. He would show Beastspark that he could do what he was told. He focused all of his energy into his claws, stalking through the brush. He scented, clearing his mind. A vole and a mole. He stalked through the brush before spotting the mole, blind and sniffling about on the surface. He stopped and before long he had pounced, killing the mole with a swift bite. He scraped dirt over it before going to stalk after the vole. He stalked it killed it quickly. He went and collected both of them before finding Blackcanary. “I will tell Beastspark that you were here and what you got.” He squinted before whipping around to leave.
Old January 21st, 2020, 11:54 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Avoiding looking Sheeplight in the eyes, Snowclaw gave a small shake of his head and answered, "Taking a walk. The camp was..." He paused, searching for the right word. "Chaotic." His tone was even, almost cold sounding--though he didn't mean it. He...wasn't the best at expressing emotions, and he didn't care whether Sheeplight took offense to his accidental rudeness. He glanced around, looking to see if she had any kills yet. "Caught anything?"
sheeplight nodded her head in agreement. ''everyone's on edge, " she mew, it was a bit funny in her opinion. the molly was heavy on her paws despite her light weight and even she could easily sneak up on them. which wasn't really advised. "they keep forgetting the most important thing of growing--" sheeplight took a breath, "rest, " she finished off. dumb dumb clan cats. being edgy and unhealthy. need a good sma- sheeplight blink, her tail flickering. "just a petite mouse. however it's food i guess, " she sigh, pausing for a moment. perhaps she could get snowclaw to join her. two sniffers worked better than one. (also she figured she would be kind today) (big wow) "mind if i join you on your stroll? perhaps you have good luck and i can find better prey on the walk, " sheeplight suggested.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old January 22nd, 2020, 09:58 AM
another level

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
Yewbranch stalked away from the she cat. Annoying. That’s what she was. What made her think she could talk to him like that. He breathed deep and sniffed. He would show Beastspark that he could do what he was told. He focused all of his energy into his claws, stalking through the brush. He scented, clearing his mind. A vole and a mole. He stalked through the brush before spotting the mole, blind and sniffling about on the surface. He stopped and before long he had pounced, killing the mole with a swift bite. He scraped dirt over it before going to stalk after the vole. He stalked it killed it quickly. He went and collected both of them before finding Blackcanary. “I will tell Beastspark that you were here and what you got.” He squinted before whipping around to leave.
Wow, he didn't expect for Yewbranch to be slightly useful. She acknowledged his killings with a nod at his words as he rushed off back to camp. Finally, a break from him now she can focus on other important matters. But first things first, she will have to bring this juicy prey back to camp to fill some empty bellies. Blackcanary followed behind her denmate's trail at a steady pace stride back home with the mouse locked into her jaws.
Old January 22nd, 2020, 10:47 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
@BILL.

"If we keep it somewhere we'll remember, we won't lose it. Usually we could bury it anywhere and be able to find it by scent, but this little thing is so coated in ice that it would be hard to smell." Hailstorm commented, thinking out loud. She decided on placing it at the base of a nearby tree, tucked against one of the prominent roots. She lifted her nose to scent the air. There was a faint scent of bird--It must be the one Falconpaw had initially scented.

"Now, check for scents again. Once you catch a whiff of something, go ahead and stalk after it." She backed off once more to keep watch.
Falconpaw returned to his crouch, pleased with his newfound ability to do it properly-- hopefully!

Scenting the air, he caught another whiff of that thing.. a bird? Oh, he did not care about what it was. It would not matter because he wanted to kill it regardless.

Following the scent in his crouch, he tried to keep his steps light as he tracked the scent through the snow.

And then he saw it: a blackbird pecking at the frozen ground.

Tensing his muscles, he hesitated before he moved forward, slowly, slowly, slowly, and then... POUNCE.

His large paws smashed into the bird, pinning it down, and he delivered a sharp bite to its neck.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 22nd, 2020, 11:57 AM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
@mochi @.:Raven:.

Even with the trees to shelter them against the harsh wind, Bluefrost felt a shiver crawl up her spine as she slipped around a trunk in search of prey. She made sure that Rabbitpaw didn't stray too far although allowed the young cat to do some hunting without her constant supervision. The russian blue soon found out why it was no one really hunted in this area, the snow heaps were rather large and if she wasn't careful where she placed her paws she found herself falling through the snow. She's done it twice now. Beyond that, it didn't seem like there was a lot of prey here. She had been hoping to find an abundance of prey with no one hunting here. It took some circling around until she finally found a small bird.

She tensed her muscles as she lifted her ears up on her head, she kept her tail low though didn't allow it to touch the ground as focused on the distances between them, her tail quivered with excitement and she prowled ever so silently towards the innocent bird that had chirped. She held her tail low to the ground, careful not to let it stick out. Her ears lie flat to her head as she swiveled through her surroundings expertly. Her muscles were taut as she closed her eyes timing the moment perfectly She dropped lower to the ground and hastily sprung into the air with a graceful leap.

She landed squarely over the bird and it squawked in terror, but her body shrouded over it allowing no escape. Her fangs instinctively plunged into its delicate neck. She tightened her grip cutting off its breath and it lay limp in her jaws. She sighed heavily glad to of caught something. It wasn't much but should at least feed an apprentice or two. She wasn't going to bother wasting her time searching, this was obviously a bad hunting spot. Instead, grabbing the bird by its wing, she made her way back over to Rabbitpaw who looked rather worn out. "Nice catch." She praised, a little less annoyed with the fact the apprentice had taken so long to join them for the patrol.

"Come on, Ravenheart's probably waiting for us." She told her, parting her mouth to sink her teeth into the catch she had set down to speak with Rabbitpaw. She began making her way back to the meeting spot she had set, looking over her shoulder every so often to make sure that Rabbitpaw was keeping pace.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Raven:. View Post
@Moonraven @mochi

Indeed, Ravenheart was waiting at their meeting spot, his ears perked as he heard the warrior and apprentice step closer and looked in their direction, they hadn't brought back much either, so he could only guess that it had went the same way it had for him.

"So... How'd the hunt go?" The tom asked as they kept on getting closer, he then got up and took the squirrel in his jaws, he had no need to have them stop and explain while they could do this back in the camp.
Rabbitpaw
The apprentice got to her paws when she noticed Bluefrost approaching, looking a little stiff since she still felt bad about being late to the patrol. But at her mentor's praise a purr bubbled out of her chest and her muscles loosened. "Okay!" She grabbed the squirrel by the back of its neck and trotted happily back towards their meeting spot, spotting Ravenheart pretty easily against the snow. "Noh bah!" She mumbled through the squirrel in her maw as they continued toward the camp. "'ough er wasn reary muh ouh er besi wah we goh."

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light

Last edited by mochi; January 22nd, 2020 at 04:58 PM.
Old January 22nd, 2020, 12:56 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
sheeplight nodded her head in agreement. ''everyone's on edge, " she mew, it was a bit funny in her opinion. the molly was heavy on her paws despite her light weight and even she could easily sneak up on them. which wasn't really advised. "they keep forgetting the most important thing of growing--" sheeplight took a breath, "rest, " she finished off. dumb dumb clan cats. being edgy and unhealthy. need a good sma- sheeplight blink, her tail flickering. "just a petite mouse. however it's food i guess, " she sigh, pausing for a moment. perhaps she could get snowclaw to join her. two sniffers worked better than one. (also she figured she would be kind today) (big wow) "mind if i join you on your stroll? perhaps you have good luck and i can find better prey on the walk, " sheeplight suggested.
Snowclaw shrugged. He didn't care whether she joined him. "A mouse is better than nothing," he murmured. He continued on his walk, glancing behind him after a moment to see if Sheeplight was following him. "Maybe you'd find more prey if you'd gone hunting with a patrol in the first place," he suggested. He knew that leaf-bare was a difficult time for hunting--he'd had to experience it firsthand last leaf-bare, just after he became a warrior. After a moment, he realized how what he'd just said could be taken, and he stuttered, "Er--I mean, it's hard to find prey with the cold weather and snow. It's more efficient to hunt in a group right now." He shivered a little under his thin coat. Ugh, he hated the cold weather.