Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:14 AM

Old January 20th, 2020, 03:15 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

@.:Raven:. @mochi
[Gotta report this by tomorrow so let's wrap this up.]
Bluefrost took Ravenheart's suggestion into account. The faster they finish with this the less likely there were to get snapped at. "Sure we can split up. We can meet back here." She told him, head-turning as Rabbitpaw made her way over. She frowns lightly at the apprentice. "Come along with me." She told her, "We're hunting over here." Bluefrost didn't wait to see if Rabbitpaw was following as she splits up from Ravenheart.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old January 20th, 2020, 03:18 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
@x ghostie

Finally, some peace and quiet. The camp was still in chaos after the recent attack, and Snowclaw got tired of it quickly. Thankfully, he hadn't known any of the cats who had died in RiverClan's attack, but he still couldn't stand the smell of blood that seemed to linger in the air, no matter how much they tried to get rid of it. Even Bearpaw's foul-smelling herbs couldn't mask the stench for the Snowclaw. But out here in the territory, all he could smell was pine sap, grass, and...another cat. They smelled like a fellow ShadowClan cat, but he couldn't put a name to the scent. There was no doubt they had scented him, too, so he followed the trail until his eyes fell on Sheeplight, a fellow warrior. He'd never spoken to her before, but he knew her name and that she seemed to be nice, if not a tad on the lazy side. Snowclaw didn't say anything, opting instead to give a simple nod in greeting.
hm. the territory was nice. it reminded her of the outskirts. she could still smell some of the riverclan traces from invading in. very fishy. sheeplight let out a sigh, shaking her head gently to try to brush away her sleepiness. today was a working day. mm. she open her jaws just a little bit to scent for any possible prey to bring back. boy! everyone knew they needed and sheeplight was in great shape which meant expectations were had risen for a bit. jeez, she wished she could be invisible. she blink, tilting her head. cat. her tail flicker, taking a deep breath to let her face soften into her usual gentle manner. they were coming close and- sheeplight turn around, gazing at snowclaw for a moment. a smile slowly spreading across the molly's face as she returned the nod. however she pad closer, deciding to strike up a talk. "hello snowclaw, are you hunting too..?" she mew, her voice gentle and slow-speaking.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; January 20th, 2020 at 03:19 PM.
Old January 20th, 2020, 03:44 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Rabbitpaw
She let out a breath of relief, glancing over at Ravenheart before following after her mentor. She felt bad at disappointing Snowfr-Bluefrost, she corrected herself with a slight shake of her head - she was still getting used to her mentor's name change. But she shouldn't dwell on it or it would affect her hunting. So she sucked in a breath and instead focused on the land around them, watching for the slightest movement.

At first nothing popped out to her. Every thing was still and silent. Which made sense, seeing as most of their prey sources had gone into hibernation. But that only made it more important that they found something. Her ear twitched as a very faint rustling reached her, and she crouched. Eyes wide as she crept toward a tree to her right. Nibbling among the tree roots was a decently sized squirrel. The clan needs that! Luckily she had eaten that sparrow, or her mouth would be watering at the sight of that fat rodent. She was close enough now. Any closer and the squirrel would notice her. Luckily it was too busy looking for its own food. Rabbitpaw squared her hips, making sure her legs were in the right position beneath her. Everything was still for a moment, everything except the foraging squirrel.

She leaped, but the squirrel noticed her. It began to jump for the tree, tiny claws scraping the bark as it scrambled for safety. I'm not going to make it! Desperation fueled her limbs as she pushed herself off the ground towards the tree, and she was just barely able to hook her claws into the squirrels tail and drag it back down to the ground with her. The breath got knocked out of her as she landed, but the struggling squirrel brought her back to the present, and she was barely able to wiggle her weight on top of it and bite down on its neck before it was able to escape. Rabbitpaw fell back to the ground, exhausted after that clumsy hunt. But she was able to get that squirrel, and it was all worth it.

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light

Last edited by mochi; January 20th, 2020 at 03:47 PM.
Old January 20th, 2020, 04:13 PM

@Moonraven @mochi

Ravenheart nodded and went on his own way, at least he was out there with them, unlike some of the other cats that had been called to join their hunting patrol.

The deeper into the woods the tom went, the more he started to feel bored, why was prey so hard to come by right now?! He'd report to Bluefrost when they'd return to their meeting point to tell her that this place certainly wasn't the best to hunt on.

Though, soon enough, the tom's ears perked as he heard something and he quickly moved into a crouch, luckily for him, he hadn't even finished scanning his surroundings that his gaze landed on a squirrel, it was a little smaller than average, but as long as he brought something back, he'd be fine with it. He slowly sneaked closer, just enough not to be spotted and moved his legs into the right position as well as most of his weight to his hauches, after a few seconds, when he knew his target would finally hold still, he pounced and, with a swift bite to the neck, killed it.

The tom now had a better look at what he had caught and, yes, it would be enough to feed a cat, but it was still small. He kept on walking for a bit and, when he realised that he couldn't get any other scent or sight of any prey, he started heading back to the meeting spot Bluefrost had told him to meet her and her apprentice back at. This was definitively a bad hunting spot. The tom's behavior had clearly changed between how he had acted with Icestar and how he spoke with Bluefrost, after all, she wasn't like Icestar, so of course he'd be as kind as he could to her.
Old January 20th, 2020, 04:20 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Blackcanary padded out of the camp after direct orders from Beastspark. They were taking too long diddly daddling with their chitty chats and whatever they do. The icy snow slightly crushed down from her tiny black paws, shivers bristled her fur placing a step into the slush. Ack, leafbare is disgusting. She looked back to see if any of the cats followed behind..or she was suppose to wait? Hell no. Time is ticking and she'd like to wrap it up ASAP. "What happened to leading?" her voice rang out in a low, smooth and calm tone. "Are you cats close by? I have things to do after this hunt." Preferably, she'd rather hunt in the Waterbarn. It's a lengthy walk over but there's an abundance of rodents huddling in the abandoned twoleg mill. But, she's not leading it's Yew or Cream that's leading this patrol. She's just simply tagging along. Like always, sigh.
@cloudypeach @CheetahPelt @Cecily Herondale

Last edited by tye; January 20th, 2020 at 04:26 PM.
Old January 20th, 2020, 05:42 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermin View Post
Blackcanary padded out of the camp after direct orders from Beastspark. They were taking too long diddly daddling with their chitty chats and whatever they do. The icy snow slightly crushed down from her tiny black paws, shivers bristled her fur placing a step into the slush. Ack, leafbare is disgusting. She looked back to see if any of the cats followed behind..or she was suppose to wait? Hell no. Time is ticking and she'd like to wrap it up ASAP. "What happened to leading?" her voice rang out in a low, smooth and calm tone. "Are you cats close by? I have things to do after this hunt." Preferably, she'd rather hunt in the Waterbarn. It's a lengthy walk over but there's an abundance of rodents huddling in the abandoned twoleg mill. But, she's not leading it's Yew or Cream that's leading this patrol. She's just simply tagging along. Like always, sigh.
@cloudypeach @CheetahPelt @Cecily Herondale
“I’m leading this patrol, Shecat.” He hissed with disdain, hopping into the trail beside her to quickly go in front of her. That was ridiculous, her thinking that she could lead the patrol. Even though he hadn’t left the clearing until after she had. She was being ridiculous. “We should catch some prey quickly, you were being too slow and now we will have left Beastspark waiting,”
Old January 20th, 2020, 06:28 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

@MagicCat99
Softpaw looked in the direction Russetpatch pointed at the mouse and then back at her mentor like she was crazy. Softpaw's never been hunting before, Crowtail barely taught her anything before he suddenly disappeared and disappointed the whole clan. The thought causes her to sink further in her depression. "I don't know how to catch it." She admitted, knowing better than to sit there silently.
---
@mochi @.:Raven:.

Even with the trees to shelter them against the harsh wind, Bluefrost felt a shiver crawl up her spine as she slipped around a trunk in search of prey. She made sure that Rabbitpaw didn't stray too far although allowed the young cat to do some hunting without her constant supervision. The russian blue soon found out why it was no one really hunted in this area, the snow heaps were rather large and if she wasn't careful where she placed her paws she found herself falling through the snow. She's done it twice now. Beyond that, it didn't seem like there was a lot of prey here. She had been hoping to find an abundance of prey with no one hunting here. It took some circling around until she finally found a small bird.

She tensed her muscles as she lifted her ears up on her head, she kept her tail low though didn't allow it to touch the ground as focused on the distances between them, her tail quivered with excitement and she prowled ever so silently towards the innocent bird that had chirped. She held her tail low to the ground, careful not to let it stick out. Her ears lie flat to her head as she swiveled through her surroundings expertly. Her muscles were taut as she closed her eyes timing the moment perfectly She dropped lower to the ground and hastily sprung into the air with a graceful leap.

She landed squarely over the bird and it squawked in terror, but her body shrouded over it allowing no escape. Her fangs instinctively plunged into its delicate neck. She tightened her grip cutting off its breath and it lay limp in her jaws. She sighed heavily glad to of caught something. It wasn't much but should at least feed an apprentice or two. She wasn't going to bother wasting her time searching, this was obviously a bad hunting spot. Instead, grabbing the bird by its wing, she made her way back over to Rabbitpaw who looked rather worn out. "Nice catch." She praised, a little less annoyed with the fact the apprentice had taken so long to join them for the patrol.

"Come on, Ravenheart's probably waiting for us." She told her, parting her mouth to sink her teeth into the catch she had set down to speak with Rabbitpaw. She began making her way back to the meeting spot she had set, looking over her shoulder every so often to make sure that Rabbitpaw was keeping pace.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old January 21st, 2020, 12:04 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
@MagicCat99
Softpaw looked in the direction Russetpatch pointed at the mouse and then back at her mentor like she was crazy. Softpaw's never been hunting before, Crowtail barely taught her anything before he suddenly disappeared and disappointed the whole clan. The thought causes her to sink further in her depression. "I don't know how to catch it." She admitted, knowing better than to sit there silently.
"Oh.." Russetpatch meowed. "Well, watch first, then you can try." She meowed before dropping into a hunting crouch. She sneaked closer to the prey, pouncing when she was a taillength away. She bit the mouse in its neck before it could react. "First you can try the hunting crouch." She meowed after quickly burying her prey. She showed an example again, looking at Softpaw.

Click my dragons!
Old January 21st, 2020, 01:05 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
“I’m leading this patrol, Shecat.” He hissed with disdain, hopping into the trail beside her to quickly go in front of her. That was ridiculous, her thinking that she could lead the patrol. Even though he hadn’t left the clearing until after she had. She was being ridiculous. “We should catch some prey quickly, you were being too slow and now we will have left Beastspark waiting,”
She rolled her eyes with a loud huff placing a half smirk on her stone cold face. "Yes, I'm the one who is being slow here," sarcasm dripped from the calico's words that'll either make him want to argue more or pump the stupid cat's ego some more. I swear, all tom cats are the same in Shadowclan. The name Beastspark triggers an exasperated sigh ending in a low growl. It's sad that such a huge brute can have such a little brain- it probably rattles around when he walks, ha. "Anyways, let's hunt," swiftly passing the warrior, she was in front of him now. Blackcanary couldn't help but to poke at the irritated warrior a bit for her own amusement. A few seconds longer of silence, she tipped her head. "Well, oh mighty leader? Should we split up and hunt around here or shall we tag team? Maybe hold paws?" she purred.
Old January 21st, 2020, 03:04 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermin View Post
She rolled her eyes with a loud huff placing a half smirk on her stone cold face. "Yes, I'm the one who is being slow here," sarcasm dripped from the calico's words that'll either make him want to argue more or pump the stupid cat's ego some more. I swear, all tom cats are the same in Shadowclan. The name Beastspark triggers an exasperated sigh ending in a low growl. It's sad that such a huge brute can have such a little brain- it probably rattles around when he walks, ha. "Anyways, let's hunt," swiftly passing the warrior, she was in front of him now. Blackcanary couldn't help but to poke at the irritated warrior a bit for her own amusement. A few seconds longer of silence, she tipped her head. "Well, oh mighty leader? Should we split up and hunt around here or shall we tag team? Maybe hold paws?" she purred.

The big taupe Tom hissed, half unsheathing his claws to slash at the she cat before trotting ahead of her. “If you want to hold paws you can do it with the other she cat.”