ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 07:55 PM

Old December 27th, 2017, 05:16 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Zoie's Hillside

"We are not going to change the whole world, but we can change ourselves and feel free as birds. We can be serene even in the midst of calamities
and, by our serenity, make others more tranquil. Serenity is contagious. If we smile at someone, he or she will smile back. And a smile costs nothing.
We should plague everyone with joy. If we are to die in a minute, why not die happily, laughing?"

- Swami Satchidananda
❀ ❀ ❀

- - -
Zoie lives in a rather tranquil hillside where an abandoned barn resides atop a beautiful field of pink and purple flowers. It used to house farm animals and was located next to a house, but the house burned down years ago, leaving the barn abandoned. Rarely to humans ever visit, and when they do they usually pass by as there is a country road that runs along the edge of the field. The loner has a nest inside the unoccupied barn where she sleeps. Felines passing through are usually greeted with kindness and compassion, though most never stay as they are usually loners like Zoie who like to wander.

Please sign up here to join this thread; it is where you can sign up for an RP with Zoie! I'd just like to keep it organized - thanks!
- - -
Old December 28th, 2017, 01:58 PM
stardust memories

Default Re: Zoie's Hillside

"I have to go at least find out."

A cold wind swept across the rather peaceful field, chilling the bones of the two feline figures that stood atop the loping hillside. The dazzling array of pink and purple flowers seemed gray and dreary in the chilling winter weather, and the faint taste of rain was present on the breeze. The two cats stood facing each other, one with her fur fluffed out to protect her from the cold, and the other shaking slightly as his wiry limbs were exposed to the elements.

"But my son," Zoie whimpered, her eyes sparkling with fresh sorrow as she took a pawstep closer, gazing up at his face. Despite him being her first born, he towered over her smaller frame. Nevertheless, the she-cat continued to gaze up at him. "It is so dangerous. Especially this winter. Snow has not yet fallen, but surely you can taste it on the breeze, as I can?" Her tone was begging, pleading with the other figure to not leave. As her words cut through the air like razor blades, the tom's expression broke just a bit. The mask of no emotion seemed to falter, and for a second a hint of doubt lingered in his pale green eyes.

Twig lifted one paw, drawing it over his ear to dismantle the self-doubt. "I have Clan blood running through my veins. I owe it to Reedta- my father." He was still getting used to the fact that he now knew his father's name - and more importantly, his heritage. Before, he firmly believes that it was just him and his mother residing in these rolling hills. Prey had always been plentiful, not giving him any reason to believe there were other felines roaming the open grounds. But now, with the sound of waves crashing in the distance and the fluttering curiosity that had settled into his sponge-like heart, the brown tom knew he just had to discover for himself - what were these Clans that his father had belonged to?

A sigh left Zoie's lips and she shook her head, stepping back to withdraw from blocking the open path. She knew that once Twig left, it would be a miracle if he returned. After all, she had once ventured out into the unknown of the Clan territories. It was there she'd met a slender RiverClan warrior - so charming and mysterious and stoic... The lure that pulled her towards his life almost found her claiming a new territory as her home, but in the end Zoie couldn't do it. That's when she discovered she was pregnant with his kits. A Clan warriors' kits. But she could not have gone back. The tempting feeling to join her forbidden mate in his life as a Clan cat would be too strong, and she certainly did not want to raise Twig in that life.

He noticed his mother's nostalgic glaze, the same one he'd come to recognize when she was telling stories of his father. Adrenaline pumped through him, managing to keep him rather warm despite the gusts of cold wind that rocked the grass. "I will come back. I promise," he told her, touching his nose gently to her forehead in reassurance. In truth, however, Twig was unsure of what he would find. What if his father asked him to join his side? What if it felt more like home than this hillside, where he had resided for almost eleven moons? He shut his pale green eyes tight against the looming possibilities, pushing them all out of his head and focusing on the most important cat in his life at the moment; his mother.

"Travel safe. And please, remember your skills. I know you've been raised in a peaceful life," Zoie began, stepping back and looking up at Twig once more. Her eyes burned with a fierceness that made Twig understand he needed to shut his jaw and just listen. "But the world out there is much darker and cruel than our tranquil, serene barn. Hunt when you need to, and don't be afraid to unsheathe your claws in dire situations. Okay?" Zoie needed Twig to understand the journey he was about to embark on. How once he left the sight of the barn, she would no longer be able to protect him. She needed him to also know that if he chose to join RiverClan, she could not follow. "And please," she added, more quietly as she held at bay a wave of sadness that threatened to drown her. "Remember me."

The mask of no emotion ruptured once more, and the well composed face Twig had fought so hard to keep finally shattered. His forelegs felt weak with the weight of what the future held for him, and for a brief moment he felt as small as a newborn kit again. The trickling thoughts of doubt began to creep back, and Twig swallowed, his nerve firing at every end as they began to claw at his mind and heart. "I won't," he managed to get out, his voice strangled with emotion.

Knowing he couldn't bear another tearful exchange, Twig straightened himself and dipped his head. "I love you mother. I will return one day, once I have my answers." He gazed at her once more, studying every detail of her face, of the love he saw in her dazzling blue eyes, before promptly turning on his paws and padding away. His pace fast and eyes narrowed ahead, he began his journey into the unknown territory - the residence of the five mysterious wild Clans.

Zoie watched Twig leave, his back retreating further and further from her sight. His scent, a mix of hay and flowers began to fade, and the ache that began as a trickle felt like heavy stones in her chest. "I love you too, my son," she whispered, her voice being carried away by the breeze. She continued watching until his brown fur was no longer recognizable, and disappeared amongst the thick undergrowth of the forest that surrounded their hillside. Another sigh, and with that the brown she-cat turned and trudged back into the shelter of her barn. Today was a day of sadness, and the seclusion that her barn provided matched what she needed most; to be alone.

The day was rather warm for the middle of winter. With a gust of wind running rampant through the field, Zoie stood at the entrance to her barn, blue hues gazing out over the expansive land. It hadn't even been a moon since Twig had left in search of his father, but still the dull ache felt new and fresh every day. Still, she tried to push the thought of her only son venturing into the unknown by keeping up with her daily routine; a nice walk through the flowers, a quick nap, and some hunting and fighting practice to keep her skills sharp, should she ever need them.

"I know he'll return one day," she mewed to herself. A determined smile settled onto her face, trying to mask the pain she felt inside, as Zoie trotted off towards the field of flowers. Their colors seemed more vibrant than they had that day, and for once Zoie let herself relax as she enjoyed the sight of them.
Old December 28th, 2017, 11:44 PM

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post

A cold wind swept across the rather peaceful field, chilling the bones of the two feline figures that stood atop the loping hillside. The dazzling array of pink and purple flowers seemed gray and dreary in the chilling winter weather, and the faint taste of rain was present on the breeze. The two cats stood facing each other, one with her fur fluffed out to protect her from the cold, and the other shaking slightly as his wiry limbs were exposed to the elements.

"But my son," Zoie whimpered, her eyes sparkling with fresh sorrow as she took a pawstep closer, gazing up at his face. Despite him being her first born, he towered over her smaller frame. Nevertheless, the she-cat continued to gaze up at him. "It is so dangerous. Especially this winter. Snow has not yet fallen, but surely you can taste it on the breeze, as I can?" Her tone was begging, pleading with the other figure to not leave. As her words cut through the air like razor blades, the tom's expression broke just a bit. The mask of no emotion seemed to falter, and for a second a hint of doubt lingered in his pale green eyes.

Twig lifted one paw, drawing it over his ear to dismantle the self-doubt. "I have Clan blood running through my veins. I owe it to Reedta- my father." He was still getting used to the fact that he now knew his father's name - and more importantly, his heritage. Before, he firmly believes that it was just him and his mother residing in these rolling hills. Prey had always been plentiful, not giving him any reason to believe there were other felines roaming the open grounds. But now, with the sound of waves crashing in the distance and the fluttering curiosity that had settled into his sponge-like heart, the brown tom knew he just had to discover for himself - what were these Clans that his father had belonged to?

A sigh left Zoie's lips and she shook her head, stepping back to withdraw from blocking the open path. She knew that once Twig left, it would be a miracle if he returned. After all, she had once ventured out into the unknown of the Clan territories. It was there she'd met a slender RiverClan warrior - so charming and mysterious and stoic... The lure that pulled her towards his life almost found her claiming a new territory as her home, but in the end Zoie couldn't do it. That's when she discovered she was pregnant with his kits. A Clan warriors' kits. But she could not have gone back. The tempting feeling to join her forbidden mate in his life as a Clan cat would be too strong, and she certainly did not want to raise Twig in that life.

He noticed his mother's nostalgic glaze, the same one he'd come to recognize when she was telling stories of his father. Adrenaline pumped through him, managing to keep him rather warm despite the gusts of cold wind that rocked the grass. "I will come back. I promise," he told her, touching his nose gently to her forehead in reassurance. In truth, however, Twig was unsure of what he would find. What if his father asked him to join his side? What if it felt more like home than this hillside, where he had resided for almost eleven moons? He shut his pale green eyes tight against the looming possibilities, pushing them all out of his head and focusing on the most important cat in his life at the moment; his mother.

"Travel safe. And please, remember your skills. I know you've been raised in a peaceful life," Zoie began, stepping back and looking up at Twig once more. Her eyes burned with a fierceness that made Twig understand he needed to shut his jaw and just listen. "But the world out there is much darker and cruel than our tranquil, serene barn. Hunt when you need to, and don't be afraid to unsheathe your claws in dire situations. Okay?" Zoie needed Twig to understand the journey he was about to embark on. How once he left the sight of the barn, she would no longer be able to protect him. She needed him to also know that if he chose to join RiverClan, she could not follow. "And please," she added, more quietly as she held at bay a wave of sadness that threatened to drown her. "Remember me."

The mask of no emotion ruptured once more, and the well composed face Twig had fought so hard to keep finally shattered. His forelegs felt weak with the weight of what the future held for him, and for a brief moment he felt as small as a newborn kit again. The trickling thoughts of doubt began to creep back, and Twig swallowed, his nerve firing at every end as they began to claw at his mind and heart. "I won't," he managed to get out, his voice strangled with emotion.

Knowing he couldn't bear another tearful exchange, Twig straightened himself and dipped his head. "I love you mother. I will return one day, once I have my answers." He gazed at her once more, studying every detail of her face, of the love he saw in her dazzling blue eyes, before promptly turning on his paws and padding away. His pace fast and eyes narrowed ahead, he began his journey into the unknown territory - the residence of the five mysterious wild Clans.

Zoie watched Twig leave, his back retreating further and further from her sight. His scent, a mix of hay and flowers began to fade, and the ache that began as a trickle felt like heavy stones in her chest. "I love you too, my son," she whispered, her voice being carried away by the breeze. She continued watching until his brown fur was no longer recognizable, and disappeared amongst the thick undergrowth of the forest that surrounded their hillside. Another sigh, and with that the brown she-cat turned and trudged back into the shelter of her barn. Today was a day of sadness, and the seclusion that her barn provided matched what she needed most; to be alone.

The day was rather warm for the middle of winter. With a gust of wind running rampant through the field, Zoie stood at the entrance to her barn, blue hues gazing out over the expansive land. It hadn't even been a moon since Twig had left in search of his father, but still the dull ache felt new and fresh every day. Still, she tried to push the thought of her only son venturing into the unknown by keeping up with her daily routine; a nice walk through the flowers, a quick nap, and some hunting and fighting practice to keep her skills sharp, should she ever need them.

"I know he'll return one day," she mewed to herself. A determined smile settled onto her face, trying to mask the pain she felt inside, as Zoie trotted off towards the field of flowers. Their colors seemed more vibrant than they had that day, and for once Zoie let herself relax as she enjoyed the sight of them.
Ashes found herself in a quite warm day, for being Winter. She was pushing through the winds though, with a slight chill, she ignored it however. She noticed a garden full of, what used to be pretty flowers, were now just plants with grey bulbs, she stared across the clearing, noticing a hill. She decided to check the hill out, out of pure curiosity. After she raced up to the hill, she noticed a den, the scent was new, she new another cat used to live here.

Last edited by Arieson; December 29th, 2017 at 02:17 AM. Reason: misunderstandings in the original post
Old December 28th, 2017, 11:56 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Mauve
Still open to join?

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 29th, 2017, 01:35 AM
I’m full of it

Quote:

Dipping in and out of the shadows a large tom moved seemlessly, his movements as fluent as water streaming around rocks and gentle carasseing the land with its gentle touch. His fur was laid flat agaisnt all sides because of the wind which relentlessly beat at the trees and valleys with harsh results that left cats struggling to find shelter sometimes. This is when he thrived. Despite the lack of snow which he utterly enjoyed, the land was quite brown as flowers and shrubs nd any type of plant felt the oncoming frost like an icy grip that held their very life in its grasp. So gradually things began to melt away and soon enough only the dull brown and greys and white of winter would be left behind of a once flourishing place only to return more vibrant the next year.

A cool breeze caught a tuft of fur on the end of his ear and the scent of salt entered his nostrils all at once. Raising his tail in slight alarm the tom idly crept towards the odd scent. One that smelled so farmiliar, like the sea, yet so hot and overwhelming. As he trotted closer the scent of monsters began to fill his nostrils and he was quite aware of the road that was up ahead. He hadn't been near any twoleg civilizations in a long time. No settlements or structure in such a long time it was almost foreign. The rouge Tom picked up his pace until he broke out into the clear. A sandy cost trailed each side of the blackened and grey tarmat that the monsters ran on, he stepped closer and leaned into the road careful to keep his paws rooted firmly in the sand and dust.

Rumbling paws where heard ahead and the toms ears perked mischievously. He recoiled as the monster drew closer it's paws creating a odd rumbling that he felt all the way up in his torso. Than it rumbled by sending a wave of cascading pebbles and stench that blocked out all other. A chemical scent that burned his chest and throat. He straightened up slightly and his tail curled in disgust. Than he raised his brown paw and gently tapped the slick path. Than pulled his paw back. With a deep sigh the Tom pulled himself onto the path and began to lazily trot across his tail lashing and whisker twitching just in case he miscalculated he crossing.

Not complete yet!!

François Lelord

Old December 29th, 2017, 11:33 AM
stardust memories

@Celestial
@Arieson

Hi guys! Yes it is open, I'll go ahead and have Zoie interact with each of your characters!
I'll also add you to [this] tracker just so I can keep track of who Zoie is RPing with!

@Celestial

There wasn't much field to walk through in the winter as a light dusting of snow covered the ground. It wasn't as much as Zoie was used to, but less snow meant more possible prey. The barn that she resided in held plenty of mice for her to scrounge up, but the she-cat often grew tired of the predictable hunt. Her belly grumbled for a sparrow or a vole; though she was keen enough to know that the chances of capturing such prey were pretty slim in this weather. Still, the brown and beige feline padded on, letting the tall grass brush against her legs.

Up ahead, the road that snaked through the flatter part of the field, a loud rumbling could be heard, and Zoie glanced up just in time to see a car speed past. It's loud roaring shook the earth, and despite being far away, Zoie still tensed, muscles going rigid as she watch it blunder down the blacktop. It's sound could be heard fading away, and once again she continued her trot down the hill. Her mind began to wander to Twig, and what her son was up to. Had he been able to locate Reedtail? Was he joining RiverClan? The ache felt harder now, though Zoie swallowed the bile that had begun to rise in her throat.

"I'll still be here for him, no matter what," she promised herself, mumbling the words under her breath so they weren't loud enough for any possible eavesdropping ears. Her senses, however, picked up the scent of another feline. It wasn't uncommon that other loners, or even rogues, passed through. Most of them were friendly, and Zoie had no problem interacting with them. Curiously, she parted her jaws to draw in more of the scent. The stench of the exhaust from the car stung the roof of her mouth, and Zoie winced as she forced the disturbing smell to the side. Just underneath, barely detectible but growing stronger, was the scent of another cat. A tom, to be exact. Twig? she thought, a rush of excitement bouncing through her. Perhaps his scent had changed since his time away. Regardless, her paws were already moving quicker underneath her.

"Twig?!" Zoie called out, her voice hopeful as she broke into a rather fast run, eyes scanning the path ahead. Finally, her blue orbs locked onto a rather tall figure sauntering down the road, at a pace that told her he wasn't in too much of a hurry. Puzzled, the brown she-cat slowed her run, just trotting now as she neared the black path. As she got closer, it was apparent to her that this wasn't Twig. He was much bigger, and his pelt did not share the same brown color that made her son stand out. "Oh, my apologies," she called, in case she had startled the passerby. "I thought you were some cat I knew."

@Arieson

The harsh winter winds continued to batter the hillside, and it wasn't long before Zoie felt as though she were wading through water instead of walking freely on an open hill. With no real trees around, the wind had no stopping point as it barreled into the feline's side. Despite the warm rays of the sun, winter still had it's icy grip on the land, and it didn't take much longer before Zoie turned back around, deciding that her daily walk could wait until the breeze died down a bit.

She began to trot back towards her barn, brown fur fluffed up now that the gusts were coming at her from behind. "I can't wait until summer," she mumbled to herself, shaking her head in disappointment as she entered the barn. The familiar warmth wrapped her like a blanket, and her muscles relaxed at the feeling. With her eyes closed and guard dropped, Zoie let out a sigh and sat down, giving rest to her fatigued muscles.

The moment of serenity was quickly snatched away as it became apparent to her that she was not alone. Blue eyes snapping open, Zoie glanced around, quickly leaping to her feet. An unfamiliar smell had hit her nose, and she swung her head around to uncover the other figure. "Oh, hello," she called, relaxing a bit as she realized it was another cat. A smile graced her brown face, and she padded over to Ashes, dipping her head. "My name is Zoie. Are you lost?"
Old December 29th, 2017, 02:55 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:

@Celestial
@Arieson

Hi guys! Yes it is open, I'll go ahead and have Zoie interact with each of your characters!
I'll also add you to [this] tracker just so I can keep track of who Zoie is RPing with!

@Celestial

There wasn't much field to walk through in the winter as a light dusting of snow covered the ground. It wasn't as much as Zoie was used to, but less snow meant more possible prey. The barn that she resided in held plenty of mice for her to scrounge up, but the she-cat often grew tired of the predictable hunt. Her belly grumbled for a sparrow or a vole; though she was keen enough to know that the chances of capturing such prey were pretty slim in this weather. Still, the brown and beige feline padded on, letting the tall grass brush against her legs.

Up ahead, the road that snaked through the flatter part of the field, a loud rumbling could be heard, and Zoie glanced up just in time to see a car speed past. It's loud roaring shook the earth, and despite being far away, Zoie still tensed, muscles going rigid as she watch it blunder down the blacktop. It's sound could be heard fading away, and once again she continued her trot down the hill. Her mind began to wander to Twig, and what her son was up to. Had he been able to locate Reedtail? Was he joining RiverClan? The ache felt harder now, though Zoie swallowed the bile that had begun to rise in her throat.

"I'll still be here for him, no matter what," she promised herself, mumbling the words under her breath so they weren't loud enough for any possible eavesdropping ears. Her senses, however, picked up the scent of another feline. It wasn't uncommon that other loners, or even rogues, passed through. Most of them were friendly, and Zoie had no problem interacting with them. Curiously, she parted her jaws to draw in more of the scent. The stench of the exhaust from the car stung the roof of her mouth, and Zoie winced as she forced the disturbing smell to the side. Just underneath, barely detectible but growing stronger, was the scent of another cat. A tom, to be exact. Twig? she thought, a rush of excitement bouncing through her. Perhaps his scent had changed since his time away. Regardless, her paws were already moving quicker underneath her.

"Twig?!" Zoie called out, her voice hopeful as she broke into a rather fast run, eyes scanning the path ahead. Finally, her blue orbs locked onto a rather tall figure sauntering down the road, at a pace that told her he wasn't in too much of a hurry. Puzzled, the brown she-cat slowed her run, just trotting now as she neared the black path. As she got closer, it was apparent to her that this wasn't Twig. He was much bigger, and his pelt did not share the same brown color that made her son stand out. "Oh, my apologies," she called, in case she had startled the passerby. "I thought you were some cat I knew."

@Arieson

The harsh winter winds continued to batter the hillside, and it wasn't long before Zoie felt as though she were wading through water instead of walking freely on an open hill. With no real trees around, the wind had no stopping point as it barreled into the feline's side. Despite the warm rays of the sun, winter still had it's icy grip on the land, and it didn't take much longer before Zoie turned back around, deciding that her daily walk could wait until the breeze died down a bit.

She began to trot back towards her barn, brown fur fluffed up now that the gusts were coming at her from behind. "I can't wait until summer," she mumbled to herself, shaking her head in disappointment as she entered the barn. The familiar warmth wrapped her like a blanket, and her muscles relaxed at the feeling. With her eyes closed and guard dropped, Zoie let out a sigh and sat down, giving rest to her fatigued muscles.

The moment of serenity was quickly snatched away as it became apparent to her that she was not alone. Blue eyes snapping open, Zoie glanced around, quickly leaping to her feet. An unfamiliar smell had hit her nose, and she swung her head around to uncover the other figure. "Oh, hello," she called, relaxing a bit as she realized it was another cat. A smile graced her brown face, and she padded over to Ashes, dipping her head. "My name is Zoie. Are you lost?"
Krake lofted his head and perked his ears as somebody called out from a distance. His tail moved like a snake as his intrest spiked. He could see the trendies and grass part way as the figure came closer. If it had been somebody he knew krake would have turned and ran with his tail between his legs. This particular neck in the territory was full of cats who would all want him dead. He wasn’t planning on facing any of them soon. As thevfigure moved closer he remained on the road. He wasn’t concerned about cars at the moment since, we’ll he could hear them coming, cats that wanted to attack their was and obvious difference to their approach. In fact he was so comfortable on the road he sat down, absorbing the heat of the road up into his paws.

Another call sounded from the distance but this one cl See than the last. Krake bent and gently licked his paw which was coated in mud and some odd kind of black dust. Oh well wether or not it was on old friend or somebody knew he wasn’t to keen on making a great first impression or keeping that impression up. He waited eagerly for the form to appear until he saw it speed up. His claws slid out and locked into the hard surface below him just in case they were wanting a fight. The calls where now more ausiable and he was fully aware of what they had been saying. Twig? Well I certainly wouldn’t fancy the name twig. I must be mistaken. this time the tom stood up and trotted across the black path before curtly hopping down into the safety of the sand below.

A distant rumbling made him move. Though the road seemed quite desolate in this part of the human settlement unlike others which stretched on in rows and rows never lending you a space to break a run for it. He was thankful. As he hopped down into the sand he sat again and covered his paws, with his claws still out, to avoid any hostility. A she cat than appeared by the foliage about ten foxlengths back. At first he stared at her, running over his mind why she looked so familiar. Than brushed it off as his own mistake. His confusion was replaced by a simple smile, a simplistic curve of the lip.

“No harm done” he called as he glanced down at her than turned and looked over his shoulder. As he turned back clarifying he wasn’t being watched from behind he trotted down off the sandy bank and into the little ditch beside the road. Now that he was closer she could see she spotted a rather light solid brown colour as opposed to his own brown colour. He dipped his head in a belated greeting. “Say, you looking for somobody? This twig character? Cause I saw a group just a town back” he commented. To be honest he wasn’t completely sure what the situation was or if his assumptions where correct but she looked hopeful, perhaps he had directed her the right way. Maybe not.

François Lelord

Old December 29th, 2017, 04:12 PM
stardust memories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Krake lofted his head and perked his ears as somebody called out from a distance. His tail moved like a snake as his intrest spiked. He could see the trendies and grass part way as the figure came closer. If it had been somebody he knew krake would have turned and ran with his tail between his legs. This particular neck in the territory was full of cats who would all want him dead. He wasn’t planning on facing any of them soon. As thevfigure moved closer he remained on the road. He wasn’t concerned about cars at the moment since, we’ll he could hear them coming, cats that wanted to attack their was and obvious difference to their approach. In fact he was so comfortable on the road he sat down, absorbing the heat of the road up into his paws.

Another call sounded from the distance but this one cl See than the last. Krake bent and gently licked his paw which was coated in mud and some odd kind of black dust. Oh well wether or not it was on old friend or somebody knew he wasn’t to keen on making a great first impression or keeping that impression up. He waited eagerly for the form to appear until he saw it speed up. His claws slid out and locked into the hard surface below him just in case they were wanting a fight. The calls where now more ausiable and he was fully aware of what they had been saying. Twig? Well I certainly wouldn’t fancy the name twig. I must be mistaken. this time the tom stood up and trotted across the black path before curtly hopping down into the safety of the sand below.

A distant rumbling made him move. Though the road seemed quite desolate in this part of the human settlement unlike others which stretched on in rows and rows never lending you a space to break a run for it. He was thankful. As he hopped down into the sand he sat again and covered his paws, with his claws still out, to avoid any hostility. A she cat than appeared by the foliage about ten foxlengths back. At first he stared at her, running over his mind why she looked so familiar. Than brushed it off as his own mistake. His confusion was replaced by a simple smile, a simplistic curve of the lip.

“No harm done” he called as he glanced down at her than turned and looked over his shoulder. As he turned back clarifying he wasn’t being watched from behind he trotted down off the sandy bank and into the little ditch beside the road. Now that he was closer she could see she spotted a rather light solid brown colour as opposed to his own brown colour. He dipped his head in a belated greeting. “Say, you looking for somobody? This twig character? Cause I saw a group just a town back” he commented. To be honest he wasn’t completely sure what the situation was or if his assumptions where correct but she looked hopeful, perhaps he had directed her the right way. Maybe not.
Heat burned her ears in embarrassment that she had mistaken this much older tom for her son, and Zoie scuffled her paws beneath her. Here, there wasn't much snow to stand on, and warmth began to radiate from the ground. She hated going near the road because of this - and the retched smell that came from the cars - but that was the last thing on her mind at the moment. Her curiosity switched to who this newcomer was, and where he was headed.

"Twig, he's my son," Zoie explained, taking this time to sit down and wrap her tail around her paws. They were safe enough away from the road where if a car hurtled past, it wouldn't affect them too badly. Maybe a loud noise and some dust, but that was it. No roars could be heard, however. "He left about a moon ago, in search of the Clans." A sigh followed her explanation as her blue eyes glazed over, a nostalgic expression twisting her pretty facial features. It hurt to talk about her son, and the longer that time pressed on, the more she believed that he had been successful in finding RiverClan - and Reedtail.

Without much hesitation though, Zoie blinked and pushed the feelings away. She realized she hadn't yet introduced herself to this stranger, and mentally clawed herself for it. I'm always preaching how Twig needs to mind his manners, and here I am forgetting mine. "My name is Zoie, by the way," she mewed, offering a friendly smile in Krake's direction. By now, she was comfortable and relaxed around him, sure that he wasn't any sort of threat. He definitely didn't look like the type to reside in a quiet barn on a hillside, but she was also sure he wasn't a Clan cat.

"Who are you?" She was curious to know where he had come from and where he was headed. Being in a place that was commonly used as a rest stop, she wouldn't mind offering a dry, warm spot for him if needed. Plus, she always liked the company. Living on her own since Twig had left didn't leave her with anyone to talk to daily anymore. Truth be told, the feline dearly missed just having someone to converse with, which is why she jumped at the chance whenever a stranger rolled around nowadays.

Last edited by Mauve; December 29th, 2017 at 04:12 PM.
Old December 29th, 2017, 10:26 PM

My Mood: Amused

Quote:

@Celestial
@Arieson

@Celestial

@Arieson

(Well i thought this RP would be less active sorry)
Ashes turnt her head back and noticed the Black and Tan She-Cat behind. Looks like a Kitty-Pet, but what would a Kitty-Pet be doing here? Ashes thought, her fur was too neat to be a Loner's. This is obviously her den, "Ashes." She meowed with her thick accent.
(Her accent is like this, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeIzsAsIvuQ BTW are these two RPs seperate or are they going to meet up? Because i am confused)

Last edited by Arieson; December 29th, 2017 at 10:27 PM. Reason: forgot to add something
Old January 2nd, 2018, 01:32 PM
stardust memories

@Arieson

(My apologies! It was rather inactive until you posted here, as I created it for RP's specifically with Zoie, my loner. But you are more than welcome to RP here with Zoie!

I believe at the moment, the two are separate. I just didn't want to leave anyone out so I figured I would duplicate miss Zoie!)

It was clear to Zoie that this young feline wasn't any sort of threat, and she granted the newcomer a warm smile. "Nice to meet your acquaintance, Ashes," she purred, dipping her head in the familiar greeting as she sat down, wrapping her tail neatly around her paws. The smell of plump mice tempted her to hunt, but her attention was focused on Ashes for the time being. It wasn't often that passerby's came by, so when they did Zoie was all but begging them to stay. The conversations were always lovely, and she learned that they could each take something from the other before the passerby moved on.

"Do you reside around here?"
she asked curiously, head tilting to the side as her ears swiveled to catch the she-cat's answer. Zoie wasn't aware of any other cats living in the area, though she could've missed another settling in. Often, her thoughts were so clouded with the whereabouts of Twig that everything past that was a blur to her.