Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:00 PM
✩Star's Pixel Icon Shop✩
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:51 PM
hot and cold [p]
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:48 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by wolfie
Today 10:43 PM

Old May 27th, 2017, 01:47 AM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
"Maybe it is hard to help yourself, maybe it isn't. Who is there to care, as long as you get out?" Brackenheart growled. Silentshade was confused, he never talked so randomly before. "Yeah, try having your mouth stuffed with leaves!" she hissed at him. "Not a pleasant thing!" she still could feel his paws trying to wrap around her neck, even though he was right in front of her. "Chestnutfeather, I'm sorry about this, I'm sure you didn't think that this would happen!" she told him as she swiped at her clanmate, catching Brackenheart in the nose.
Brackenheart hissed as Silentshade hooked him with her claws on his nose. "Stupid Fox-dung! That hurt!" he snapped as he tried getting her ears. "It was meant to, you stinking son of a badger!" she fired back. He flew himself over her, trying to get to Chestnutfeather,who was for soon reason still here. "when are you going to leave mouse-brain? not like you can help her much!" Brackenheart hissed as he inched closer to the Shadowclan tom, pure fury in his eyes.
"It's okay, Silentshade," he meowed, watching in horror as the two harmed eachother. He was startled when the RiverClan tom came so close, so he backed away slightly. "I don't think it would go over well with your leader if an eye-witness told them directly that one of their Clanmates tried to kill the other!" He spat angrily. "I'm not looking for a fight, but you need to calm down!" He glared at the tom with piercing eyes. "Just earlier, you were acting all nice. What happened to that? Is it your ego telling you that you can't back down from an unneeded fight, or is it that you've gone completely mad?"

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old May 29th, 2017, 07:06 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Temper, temper, darling."
Charmpelt shook his head softly, laughing to himself as he did so. Of course he wasn't stupid; Shiverlight probably didn't care about him, but then, why was she coming back? Out of guilt wasn't even an option. No one came back out of guilt. They left out of guilt. And anyways, what would she be feeling guilty about? Everything pointed to the fact that she did, actually, enjoy these meetings. And yet still he felt sort of bad. The tip of his tail twitching, he grinned at her before his expression changed. There were two cats heading down the border. On her side. "Um-m... Shiverlight, you might want to take a look over there..." Rarely did the tom ever use her actual name. Unless he was being 100%, completely, without a doubt serious. And all of those boxes were checked right now as he stared worriedly at the approaching couple. Such a cute couple, he thought with a chuckle, glancing back at Shiverlight as he did so. Too bad they weren't on the same side of the border. Then he could bother her 24/7. By now, he wasn't quite sure why he was coming back. Interest seemed to be fading, and yet he was returning every time. Maybe just once, he wanted to hear her say something nice about him. Perhaps she had before, but if she had, he wasn't sure if it was a dream or reality. More of his brain believed it was a dream. Because after all, this was Shiverlight he was talking about!

Redflight's sharp hues narrowed, and she glared at the two cats. Disgraceful. At least they didn't look too happy, otherwise she would have all-too-gladly accused them of breaking the Code. Perhaps the ShadowClan cat was running the RiverClan one off. "Come on. We'd better go back sure they're not doing anything stupid." Glancing up, and quickly away when he looked at her with his softer eyes, she darted down the border, keeping her own hard gaze on the two cats. No, she wasn't avoiding him! I'm not. I'm not going to avoid him. She thought. Why was this so awkward all of a sudden? Was this the way crushes were supposed to work? Oh sure, she remembered them from her apprentice days. Those heart-stopping moments when her crush would look up and smile at her, but Redflight hadn't felt any of that in quite some time now. Thank goodness for that. Her expression annoyed as she got closer, she stopped to make sure that Scorpionsting was following her. In a sense, she wanted to... protect? Yes, that was the word, protect him. Make sure that he didn't get hurt. Unless it was from her yelling at him as she often did. It was a rare occasion when Redflight actually liked someone, but when she did, the feline became even more unpredictable. She could be yelling one second, smiling as though nothing were wrong the next. All part of her confusing nature.
"I'm not going to fall for that mouse crap-" snapped shiverlight in the heat of the moment before she heard the crack of a branch and her head jerked behind her so quick. Her nose twitched and when she saw the pair padding quickly towards them fear went down her chest. "No..." by now they had picked up her scent and had identified her. If she ran she would easily have been noticed back at camp. Just take it, that was her only option. She turned to face them with a poker face. Blinking a few times before stiffening up and trying to keep her fear and regret on a low. She swallowed hard and tunred a hostile glare at char,oelt threatening him to say something stupid. He's going to give me away. That mousebrain! as she watched the cats approached she curled her tail around her paws and when she noticed the feline as redflight her hope of escape withered like a flower in leaf bare. The she cat was belidgerant. Always at war with herself or someone else. Shiverlight had met the she cat or at least witnessed her violent outbreaks... Especially on the small Tom next to her. She didn't know him but she did see him get the brunt end of it. The she cat puffed out her chest regardless of her dropped mood. It shall be a battle of the ages if she could say so herself. Both felines had lungs full of the wind from all four corners of the world.

Scorpionsting growled slightly as he trampled a stick and nearly fell over himself. Than he picked up the speed. "Uh. Well. Both of them are already doing something stupid" he responded

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old June 4th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Aesthetic And Pathetic

My Mood: Devilish

The black-and-red ShadowClan she-cat stalked the RiverClan border. The smell reminded her of the kind tom she met at the gathering. What was his name?
Lionheart? Lion... Lionspirit!
Why in StarClan does it matter? He's from another clan. You can't meet with him anyway.
The voices in her head argued louder and louder about wether she should attempt to meet the tom again. Her head thrived and stomach churned.
As usual, she thought with her heart instead of her brain.
Would he be here?
Uneasiness made the world around her spin, but she was determined to find him. She wasn't sure why, but she felt like she should.
Her paws pounded up and down the border as she paced, waiting for a RiverClan patrol to appear.
She grew more and more impatient with every pawstep she took, and with every heartbeat pounded in her chest. Just when she was about to give up, convincing herself she was insane, she heard chattering of cats across the border. Curiosity got the best of her, and she stayed, hoping she would see Lionspirit.
@MoonHeart & Friends
"The best you can do when life gives you a difficult time is to stand up proudly. In every game I've ever played, more enemies meant you were going the right direction. After all, life is just a game. What you might not realize is:

You are not the player,
You are the programmer."

~Unknown
Old June 5th, 2017, 09:39 PM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Aesthetic~ View Post
The black-and-red ShadowClan she-cat stalked the RiverClan border. The smell reminded her of the kind tom she met at the gathering. What was his name?
Lionheart? Lion... Lionspirit!
Why in StarClan does it matter? He's from another clan. You can't meet with him anyway.
The voices in her head argued louder and louder about wether she should attempt to meet the tom again. Her head thrived and stomach churned.
As usual, she thought with her heart instead of her brain.
Would he be here?
Uneasiness made the world around her spin, but she was determined to find him. She wasn't sure why, but she felt like she should.
Her paws pounded up and down the border as she paced, waiting for a RiverClan patrol to appear.
She grew more and more impatient with every pawstep she took, and with every heartbeat pounded in her chest. Just when she was about to give up, convincing herself she was insane, she heard chattering of cats across the border. Curiosity got the best of her, and she stayed, hoping she would see Lionspirit.
@MoonHeart & Friends
The golden tom's paws thundered along the ground a small group behind him they were out on a patrol he blinked as the sun shone in his eyes it was late morning since Fallenstream had trouble finding cats to join even Lionspirit had only just came back from hunting his fur still had small droplets of water on his fur but despite this he was happy to be out again, the tom did enjoy being lazy in the sun he found it relaxing. Am I forgetting something?
Redfoot! The she cat who had found quiet Interesting just thinking of how she smiled or nervously stuttered made him grin like a lovestruck fool..
Lovestruck?
why did he think of that?
For Starclan's sake they were from different clans!
Lionspirit suddenly stopped the smell that he could tell from anywhere, Why did Redfoot have to be around? Now he wanted to see her again! But the patrol they would smell her too...turning to the cats behind him he said "I'll patrol along here you all go ahead I'll catch up" after a few reluctant moments they all moved away and down to the Thunderclan border He sighed in relief this would be a lot easier, the tom padded over to the side of the river staring into the water for a moment before looking over at where Shadowclan lay his bright amber eyes searching through the tree's his eyes landed upon that black and red she-cat she was still as wonderful looking as the time he met her at the gathering, His heart was pounding as he padded onto the bank then slowly into the water needing a moment to adjust to the water then he begun to swim easily across..
Ba-Dump
Ba-dump..

Every inch closer he got to her made his heart beat faster and faster he had no idea why but he did, He found it strange but he tried to ignore the feeling as he got out of the water and up to where Redfoot stood he was directly in front of her water dripping of his golden fur realizing that he hadn't said anything he then asked "What are you doing here? You could have been found by another patrol..." his voice was low but soft as if he spoke too loudly then a patrol would come.
Why do I care?
He had to stop but he couldn't he just couldn't it was like he was addicted to being with her, He didn't want any other tom to fall for her...He wanted her...
| WIP Character Site!|

Last edited by ~Masked~; June 8th, 2017 at 03:38 AM.
Old June 9th, 2017, 02:22 PM
Aesthetic And Pathetic

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
The golden tom's paws thundered along the ground a small group behind him they were out on a patrol he blinked as the sun shone in his eyes it was late morning since Fallenstream had trouble finding cats to join even Lionspirit had only just came back from hunting his fur still had small droplets of water on his fur but despite this he was happy to be out again, the tom did enjoy being lazy in the sun he found it relaxing. Am I forgetting something?
Redfoot! The she cat who had found quiet Interesting just thinking of how she smiled or nervously stuttered made him grin like a lovestruck fool..
Lovestruck?
why did he think of that?
For Starclan's sake they were from different clans!
Lionspirit suddenly stopped the smell that he could tell from anywhere, Why did Redfoot have to be around? Now he wanted to see her again! But the patrol they would smell her too...turning to the cats behind him he said "I'll patrol along here you all go ahead I'll catch up" after a few reluctant moments they all moved away and down to the Thunderclan border He sighed in relief this would be a lot easier, the tom padded over to the side of the river staring into the water for a moment before looking over at where Shadowclan lay his bright amber eyes searching through the tree's his eyes landed upon that black and red she-cat she was still as wonderful looking as the time he met her at the gathering, His heart was pounding as he padded onto the bank then slowly into the water needing a moment to adjust to the water then he begun to swim easily across..
Ba-Dump
Ba-dump..

Every inch closer he got to her made his heart beat faster and faster he had no idea why but he did, He found it strange but he tried to ignore the feeling as he got out of the water and up to where Redfoot stood he was directly in front of her water dripping of his golden fur realizing that he hadn't said anything he then asked "What are you doing here? You could have been found by another patrol..." his voice was low but soft as if he spoke too loudly then a patrol would come.
Why do I care?
Redfoot's heart nearly stopped.
"L-Lionspirit!"
She jumped back with fear, eyes wild with horror. Was he mad? She wasn't exactly sure. Regaining her common sense, she took a sheepish step forward.
"B-but... I didn't get found by another patrol," she joked lightly, voice still low and a bit scared. She took in his long golden fur and his muscular frame towering over her. Compared to him, she felt so small. She trembled a bit, however this wasn't uncommon for her; she was frightened easily. Her heart thumped in her chest as she tried to stand up taller to appear more capable and intimidating.
"Besides, I'm strong!" She stated in a hushed, yet very energetic voice. Realizing what she said, she hung her head a bit. "Well, I mean, kinda."
As she continued to speak, she remembered how comfortable she'd felt around the tom at the Gathering. Her green eyes glimmered in the scorching sunlight. Still, her last comment did around a little bit arrogant, so upon instinct she licked her chest fur in embarrassment
"The best you can do when life gives you a difficult time is to stand up proudly. In every game I've ever played, more enemies meant you were going the right direction. After all, life is just a game. What you might not realize is:

You are not the player,
You are the programmer."

~Unknown
Old June 9th, 2017, 05:43 PM

My Mood: Flirty

Moldtail creeps up from behind as the newest warrior of riverclan territory and watches the border line without making a sound.
Old June 9th, 2017, 08:31 PM
Burnsoul

My Mood: Sick

Rat slunk miserably through the shadows. The young albino tom whimpered at the wind rustling his fur, and glanced around nervousely. Mother said that if anything ever happened to her, that I had to find the clans... This smells like a lot of caats so surely they'll let me in... Right? He closed his eyes as he remembered what had happened that dawn. The screams... The cats yowling and gashing eachother open... His mother rushing in to defend him...

The huge ginger tom who broke her neck.

Rat shuddered. His father had abandoned him. "You were always an ugly little rat" Sneered his father just two moons before. "That'll be your name; Rat." The albino kit shuddered. No Renegade, I am not Rat. Mother always said I was the fire in her heart, the blaing in her soul, the glow in her eyes... She always said her love for me burned in her heart. So that will be my name: Burn.

He curled up in a ball and waited for some cat, any cat, to notice him...
Old June 10th, 2017, 03:34 AM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Aesthetic~ View Post

Redfoot's heart nearly stopped.
"L-Lionspirit!"
She jumped back with fear, eyes wild with horror. Was he mad? She wasn't exactly sure. Regaining her common sense, she took a sheepish step forward.
"B-but... I didn't get found by another patrol," she joked lightly, voice still low and a bit scared. She took in his long golden fur and his muscular frame towering over her. Compared to him, she felt so small. She trembled a bit, however this wasn't uncommon for her; she was frightened easily. Her heart thumped in her chest as she tried to stand up taller to appear more capable and intimidating.
"Besides, I'm strong!" She stated in a hushed, yet very energetic voice. Realizing what she said, she hung her head a bit. "Well, I mean, kinda."
As she continued to speak, she remembered how comfortable she'd felt around the tom at the Gathering. Her green eyes glimmered in the scorching sunlight. Still, her last comment did around a little bit arrogant, so upon instinct she licked her chest fur in embarrassment
Realizing he scared her Lionspirit eyes filled with warmth and he gave a gentle smile, "Im sorry, I just don't want you to get hurt.." he trailed of for a moment before continuing "You are very strong i don't even have to know you too well to realize that." he finished the tom moved his tail and lifted her head up with it giving her a goofy smile, "A-Anyway how is life for you?" he pulled his tail away and stared at her awaiting answer. he then closed his eyes and took a deep breath the cool air filling his lungs making him relax a bit.

He never wanted to scare Redfoot why would he? the tom lowered his head a bit meeting her gaze his amber orbs now filled with sadness I don't deserve to be here with her...Even now I'm just scaring her.. the tom didn't dare move away from her scared he might make her more afraid of him, Lionspirit felt a pain in his chest She doesn't like you, she HATES you. the words made him flinch and move his head away from the pretty molly She just wants you to leave. his claws dug into the ground trying his best to ignore what could be true he shut his eyes tightly taking a few deep breaths trying to calm himself.

The golden tom after a few moments reopened his eyes and turned back to Redfoot giving a weak chuckle "Heh, the suns real nice isnt it?" he said looking quite nervous still hoping Redfoot had not noticed his little moment there, the cruel thoughts had left him for now but there was one that spoke in his mind before it went quite She loves another tom. that made him freeze he was sure that his heart stopped for a moment there the thought of Redfoot walking along these borders with another who was her mate it made him angry and upset at the same time.

She can't have someone else! Nobody else would care enough about her as much as I do!

| WIP Character Site!|
Old June 10th, 2017, 03:21 PM
Burnsoul

My Mood: Sick

As the day passed and nobody seemed to notice him, Burn felt hunger clawing at his small stomach. He stumbled along the border until he decided to start heading deeper into Shadowclan's territory.
Old June 12th, 2017, 04:31 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

It had been quite some time since Clawpaw had visited the border between RiverClan and ShadowClan. Partly because the stench was near to unbearable for her. And partly because she just hated RiverClan in general. They were weak, and dumb. This was an unfair stereotype, of course, but Clawpaw chose to base it off of experience. Even WindClan was better, and everybody knew that they were the weakest Clan ever. But still, Clawpaw thought RiverClan was worse. If she had to choose a favorite she would pick ShadowClan... of course. Some cats hated the Clan they were born in, but Clawpaw found that weird and she didn't trust them. They reminded her of traitors. And if there was one thing Clawpaw hated, it was a traitor. So if she wasn't coming here to do anything in particular, then what was she doing at this specific border? Well, the answer to that question would honestly be nothing. Watching. Waiting. The second a RiverClan cat set paw across the border, they would be dead. She hated them. And because of her hatred, she wouldn't hesitate to ask what they were doing. If she could see them putting a paw across? It was pretty obvious to her that they were rulebreakers, and rulebreakers deserved to be punished. If they were weak, that was worse. A weak rulebreaker deserved to die. And, everyone in RiverClan was weak... so any RiverClanner crossing the border deserved to die. This was the logic of the somewhat sinister white feline.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; June 12th, 2017 at 04:31 PM.