Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 07:59 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 07:59 PM
bewitched curse
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 07:51 PM
Silverpaw Curse (Once I...
by Foxine
Last post by marshy
Today 07:49 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 07:45 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 14th, 2020, 12:05 PM

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quailkit trembled with fear she looked up at Duskstar scared for her life. Flamesong looked at her leader shocked not knowing what to do. She quickly swiped quailkit with her tail and said come here. Anxiously looking around she couldn’t find laurelkit. She said laurelkit come here waiting for her kit to come
Old April 14th, 2020, 12:19 PM
Probable Procrastinator

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
Frostpaw shook her head, stomach churning.
Spottyfly pondered this for a moment, looking at Frostpaw’s trembling form. He could tell she was scared, but seemed to be putting on a brave face. ”Well... I’d like to stay... and have someone to talk to. You know... to distract myself from what just happened.” he lied.

Last edited by Wolfsli123; April 14th, 2020 at 12:22 PM.
Old April 14th, 2020, 12:19 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@Slushie
Cormorantpaw barely heard Buckbranch and gave no sign that he even knew the older tom was there. He just kept staring at the blood stained trail of pawsteps. The blood had dried to his paw by now and caked his toes like old mud but he wasn’t looking at his paw. No part of Cormorantpaw even twitched, even as Buckbranch spoke to him. Then, just as before, the ringing in his ears reformed Buckbranch’s words and sent a tidal wave of sound to his ear drums. It started with quiet ringing and then quickly ramped up to a painful scream of unintelligible words that scrambled his brain painfully. The young apprentice visibly winced at the rush of noise and terrible pounding in his head. He blinked his dry eyes, feeling like they were two times too big for his skull and suddenly dropped to the ground with his paws over his ears, trying to block out the painful noises.
Old April 14th, 2020, 12:22 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by \\/\/ View Post
Spottyfly pondered this for a moment, looking at Frostpaw’s trembling form. He could tell she was scared, but seemed to be trying to seem brave. ”Well... I’d like to stay... and have someone to talk to. You know... to distract myself from what just happened.” he lied.
Frostpaw silently scooted over in her nest, still frightened by what had just happened. Is that what being a warrior is about? Killing? Fighting?
Old April 14th, 2020, 12:25 PM
Probable Procrastinator

Quote:
Frostpaw silently scooted over in her nest, still frightened by what had just happened. Is that what being a warrior is about? Killing? Fighting?
“So... what kind of warrior do you want to be when you grow up?” Spottyfly asked, assuming that an apprentice would enjoy thinking about becoming a warrior.
Old April 14th, 2020, 12:27 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Beau ]

At first, Buckbranch's expression only consisted of concern and hollow terror, but when Cormorantpaw dropped to the ground with his paws over his ears it switched quickly to panic.
"Hey, hey, hey!" He curled himself around his apprentice as tightly as he could without hurting him, his goal to warm the young cat as well as try to comfort him as best he could. "It's going to be fine. You're going to be fine. It's okay, it's okay.." He kept repeating those two words, over and over again, as if that on its own would make everything better. Hot tears stung at the corners of his eyes, but he wouldn't let them fall no matter how much they burned. He did, however, squeeze his eyes shut as he curled himself tighter around Cormorantpaw. "It's okay, it's okay."

Last edited by dino.; April 14th, 2020 at 12:27 PM.
Old April 14th, 2020, 12:28 PM
Smile, she said.

Quote:
“So... what kind of warrior do you want to be when you grow up?” Spottyfly asked, assuming that an apprentice would enjoy thinking about becoming a warrior.
Frostpaw shook her head at his statement. I don't want to fight..
Old April 14th, 2020, 12:42 PM
Probable Procrastinator

Quote:
Frostpaw shook her head at his statement. I don't want to fight..
"What is it?" he asked, sitting beside Frostpaw.

Last edited by Wolfsli123; April 14th, 2020 at 12:42 PM.
Old April 14th, 2020, 12:47 PM
all that i’ll ever need

@Slushie
Cormorantpaw started shivering almost as soon as Buckbranch curled around him, but at least he was moving. A feeling of intense nausea swept through him but at least he felt something. Tentatively and with stiff, wooden movements, Cormorantpaw lifted his paws. This time when Buckbranch spoke, Cormorantpaw wasn’t assaulted with noise. He wanted to curl himself into a tree bling ball but thoughts were slowly returning to his sluggish brain and he didn’t give in to his first instinct. Suddenly, however, the tom felt like he was on fire. Yet... he was cold. All he knew was that his skin hurt. He felt like he’d been dunked in a frozen river and then thrown into a thicket. Every inch of his body simply felt wrong, like his skin was too tight. The pounding in his ears had subsided, but not in his head and a tiny cat kept head-butting his skull behind his eye. The sharp, metallic taste of saliva rushed his mouth and Cormorantpaw had to extricate himself from Buckbranch as quickly as possible and rush out into the forest to be sick.

Cormorantpaw lumbered back into camp within moments and returned to Buckbranch still shaking and looking throughly ill. “S-sorry, Buckbranch. I’m not feeling so good right now.” Suddenly, it was as if the whole ordeal hadn’t happened. Instead, Cormorantpaw simply had a bug of some kind. That was why he felt so awful. The apprentice sat down facing his mentor and blinked sluggishly, “maybe I ate something that was bad,” he mused with a groan, “everything hurts.” He couldn’t think of a better way to describe the general, whole body feeling of illness. The tom tilted his head at Buckbranch and shuffled his paws, his mind leaping to the events before Breezekit’s death and omitting the trauma entirely. Giving Buckbranch a sheepish look, Cornorantpaw mumbled, “am I in trouble?”

Last edited by dionysus; April 14th, 2020 at 12:51 PM.
Old April 14th, 2020, 01:13 PM
Smile, she said.

Quote:
"What is it?" he asked, sitting beside Frostpaw.
Frostpaw shook her head, turning away from the warrior.
Closed Thread