Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > General Board

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM

Old November 23rd, 2017, 03:17 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: What are you thankful for?

Huh. So I suppose people are listing off what they are thankful for, eh?
Well, I already did that on Twitter, so why not do it here too? Let us begin.
  • I am grateful for the many months that I have had with this community, despite meeting some terrible people in the process, I have met many more amazing people in the process and I hope that all of those people know how much they mean to me, even though I am not the greatest at expressing my gratitude most of the time.
  • I am thankful for @Rose Queen and @Mad King for always being kind to me ever since I have joined WCO and I have always appreciated their hard work that they have put forth on this website that I have seen as my second home and internet family. Thank you to both of you for your kindness and friendliness towards me through and through.
  • I am thankful for @woly who was the first real friend that I made when I joined this community over a year ago. I know that the two of us have gone through rough times together, but we both have gotten through it. She’s been a very good friend and someone who I can rely on and trust always when I need someone to talk to. Thank you, Kate.
  • I am thankful for @starfall who was also a very good friend to me in my earlier times in WCO when I did not have many friends. Like woly, they are important and awesome to me and I thank you for all that you have done for me, Star.
  • I am grateful for @Fawn and @Constellation and @Crybaby (At the Disco) who have always made me feel important, no matter what. You three are my closest friends and I will always love you like you are my own family. Thank you for all the roleplays and fun memories that we have shared together from the moment that we met.
  • Thank you to @Okapi and @ScarredSecrets and @Doodle and @Undercover who have helped me with giving my characters more development and being my dear roleplaying friends for as long as I can remember. I know that we aren’t very close, but I appreciate all that you have done and I am happy to call you my friend.
  • I am thankful for my mother, who has always been supportive and proud of me, even though I’m not the sharpest tool in the shed or the strongest kid in gym class. She has always comforted me when I am stressed and helped me through the bad times when I did not know where I was going in life. Thank you, mom, for everything.
  • I am also thankful for all my characters, both my warrior cat and OCs, that have gotten me through the difficult times. They have given me happiness and made me feel so much emotion through my life. They have given me love and adventure, unlike anything I could ever imagine. I love all of you, being your creator, no matter what.
  • Last, but certainly not least, to all of the members of WCO who have shone me a good time and roleplayed or even just talked with me. You have impacted my life more than you realize and I am glad to have met so many great and unique personalities throughout my time here and I hope to make even more memories with WCO soon enough.

I believe that is everything and everyone, but who knows? I probably forgot something, knowing how forgetful I am at times, but oh well - Happy Thanksgiving to all on WCO!

Last edited by Captain; November 25th, 2017 at 03:25 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 03:29 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Forgot a chunk of ya’ll

@meraki Thank you for being so caring to everyone and being so kind and caring! *Works to hold back tears*

@Araki Thanks for being awesome and existing!

@Queenie Thanks for RPing with me and making me happy! *feels my eyes start watering*

@Doodle Thanks for RPing with me and being a kind, compassionate user on WCO.

@Swiftheart Thanks for RPing with me and being nice and friendly!

@Teggy You are so kind and friendly and your sweet messages on my VM page you ocassionally leave are so touching.

*starts crying* I made it so far before crying

@dyce You may be new and stuff, but you still make me feel important and special on WCO.

@Agnate I know we use to have our feuds and all, but still you are special to me.

@blue jellie Your an oldie like me...

*Starts flat out balling out of control*

@Brooklyn Trees You always were nice to me, even on the old site when I was annoying. I can hardly find my words, I’m getting choked up, you mean the world to me.

*dies of crying*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Took a quick break to calm my tears

@Celestial You are so sweet. And I love Passionblaze....Gah I don’t know how to explain everything I feel about you (not bad) *feels my heart swelling*

@Dovekit12 You are so nice and friendly. I couldn’t imagine a universe without you.

@Empress Of Evil You are an amazing petite-moderator (play with words) you are in my top 100 (lol it’s a way off saying I don’t pick a fav.) *starts tearing up*

@Ennard You are...* wipes tears* amazing, *hiccups* smart, *inhales to control my emotions* beautiful, *tears up more* compassinate, *sniffles* and an amazing Roleplayer. The list would go on, but I’m tearing up enough it’s hard to read what I’m typing.

@Ever You helped me become a good RPer. Th-Thankyou. *Realizes I’m stammering and starts crying for real*

@Floa Your art is amazing and you are so nice...

*wipes tears* Dun worry guys...I’ll live, I think?

@JaxenAmethyst Your someone I can talk to, argue with, chat with ect. Thanks

@Koalabear360 You are so kind and nice and “innocent” (forgive me on that). I find you adorable and I believe you have a bright future ahead of you.

*starts hard-core crying*

@Leo the Loke You have been one my BFFs forever Hollydawn, Boba Fett....

*dies crying*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I took a breather I gotz this *acts confident going into something I’ve failed at doing 100 times now, writing emotional letters*

@littledragon0625 Thank you for introducing me into fanclans and non-warrior RP. I can’t find the words for that.

*Screams for succeeding*

@mapledash Thank you for being my friend and I remember you have brown hair and are a guy named after a MLP.... *feels my chest swell up*

*Breathe Oka, only 155 more notes to write...you gots this*

@Mauve You are new yes, but you hold a special place in my heart. *blows nose*

@Masked Bandits You are humorus and deserve the world.

@Mousy You. Created. The. Game. Called. Murder. In. Winkclan. What. More. Can. I. Say. But. THANKYOUSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOMUCHO!
*tears up and screams*

@Myik Your awesome and deserve a bright future!

@Myst You are so sweet and kind!

@Rainbowmist You are so gentle and polite!

*You gotz this Oka, only 9 oldies you can do this*

@PeaFlower You are so nice for applying to my finders and being in Dragonclan with me....

*SCREAMS to get an adreniline rush, short term. Obviously*

@PokeCat You are an awesome user and deserve to live forever...without pain ofcourse!

*feels blood flowing in my veins and my heart pounding*

@Raven & Co Thank you for RPing with my for many moons/months.

*freaks because the adreniline rush is fading*

@Serendipity I love your username first off, second you helped me with my first steps such as making a two sentence RP or my first week without getting banned/referal on WCO.

@Skye You joined at the same time as me. You were my newbie partner, we helped eachother through staffles and RP.

@Snake You are nice and polite

*braces myself for tears*

@starfall You have Fallenstream who loves Hollowkit (or opposite) and you are so kind as a human.

@~Breadsticks~ You are awesome.

@~Truely Blue~ You are kind!

I DIDN’T CRY! *starts crying*
Casually named the entire site

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 03:31 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
Casually named the entire site
LOL, so true though...I got almost everyone in my three separate mentions.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 23rd, 2017, 03:32 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

i'm thankful for my family, for my friends, for my pets, and for the internet. i would never have become the person that i am without all of you. you guys have helped me from a self-conscious, awkward pathos to a more outgoing, friendly hearken (even though i don't show it on wco).

but i am eternally thankful for @tinyalienboy and i love him to pieces. i'm so happy we met on this site, almost two years ago, and even though we've had our share of bumps in the road, we always recovered.
he has helped me come so far as a person and grow to accept and love myself, and i am forever grateful.
thank you, & happy thanksgiving. <3
Old November 23rd, 2017, 03:39 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Forgot a chunk of ya’ll

@meraki Thank you for being so caring to everyone and being so kind and caring! *Works to hold back tears*

@Araki Thanks for being awesome and existing!

@Queenie Thanks for RPing with me and making me happy! *feels my eyes start watering*

@Doodle Thanks for RPing with me and being a kind, compassionate user on WCO.

@Swiftheart Thanks for RPing with me and being nice and friendly!

@Teggy You are so kind and friendly and your sweet messages on my VM page you ocassionally leave are so touching.

*starts crying* I made it so far before crying
I'm Dying of Laughter now. You Put 'Araki' Instead of 'Akari'.
Alright, Whooo. Time to do this.
I am thankful for @Role for being there when I Used to do All-nighters, and was a Lonely potato.
I am also Thankful for @Swiftheart for being there during the day, and being an amazing RP Buddy.
I Am thankful that this site exists, Because without this site I Would have no Life.

~3 Down...Lets see, Who else to add....~

I am Thankful for @Ennard, for always being there, and I mean Litterly, your always online, and your an amazing RP Partner.
I am Also thankful for @NightWarrior4Life, For Bringing back The Chatbox. Really, That's Huge right there.
I am Thankfull for @Okapi , Who Helped me when I First Arrived at this site.

~I...I Think that's all...For now...~

Last edited by Akari; November 23rd, 2017 at 03:42 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 03:52 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by hearken View Post
i'm thankful for my family, for my friends, for my pets, and for the internet. i would never have become the person that i am without all of you. you guys have helped me from a self-conscious, awkward pathos to a more outgoing, friendly hearken (even though i don't show it on wco).

but i am eternally thankful for @tinyalienboy and i love him to pieces. i'm so happy we met on this site, almost two years ago, and even though we've had our share of bumps in the road, we always recovered.
he has helped me come so far as a person and grow to accept and love myself, and i am forever grateful.
thank you, & happy thanksgiving. <3
ahhhh my cheeks hurt from smiling omg
okay i love you so much that it's like literally impossible to explain and i'm getting a headache just trying to
i hope we can meet soon :( i wanna jus t hug you and cuddle and look at memes and instagram and other stuff instead of being twENTY HOURS AWAY FROM EACH OTHER
i also wanna show you all the history of gettysburg and take a stroll through the battlefield and if possible look at the moonlit sky together and my heart is hurting now heck
you are honestly the best person ever like??? if i had to choose between meeting you or meeting all of my favorite celebrities i would always choose you, my no hetero bro™
i talk about you so much at school that like a couple of my friends get annoyed haha
hajjksk wow idk what else to say besides that you are a wonderful human being and that i'm glad this site brought us together aahhhhh i love you and i can't say it enough <33333333 !!

psa;
hearken/pathos/path/pathie/all your other names deserves all the love and affection the world has to offer mkay bye
Old November 23rd, 2017, 04:04 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

I'm so greatful for all my friends and family. I'm thankful for WCO and every single roleplayer in its amazingly awesome community. Just some of the people I am thankful for are @Role , @Trickster~ , @Okapi , and @Merrypotatoes . And last but not least, I am super thankful for the Creator for giving me with so many amazing people and blessings in my life. You have all made a huge impact on my character, whether you know it or not.

Last edited by Undercover; November 23rd, 2017 at 04:05 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 04:16 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
LOL, so true though...I got almost everyone in my three separate mentions.
//s a s h a y s up to you
//drags hearken w me
//pouts
yOu dIdnT mEnTiOn me oR mY nO heTerO bRo™ i aM oFfEndeD

not really lol do what you want bro //shrug
Old November 23rd, 2017, 04:24 PM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

I uh ... I feel even more awkward than usual doing this ... man this is sooo cheesy ^^"
I really don't know how I'm gonna do that. Gosh. I can't think of anything ...

*ahem*

I am thankful for @Mad King and @Rose Queen for keeping alive that website that I had trouble finding amongst the other rp sites, that were all either closed or inactive, when I was going through some stuff and desperately needed to cling to something from my past/childhood to feel something positive again. (Which just so happened to be warrior cats roleplaying. Uh.), so, yeah, thank you for that.

I am thankful for @Okapi , primarly for existing, secondly for being an active member and being a good rp partner in Dragonclan, and hopefully other rps in the future.

I am thankful for @littledragon0625 , for creating the Dragonclan rp and unknowingly helping me get a little bit out of my shell, and being a cool rp partner with a lot of imagination. (I still have a long way to go to stop feeling so awkward and unsure, but thanks !)

I am thankful for @Ennard for being there to roleplay (I really like Teddy's Residence), and posting so many finders .... (To which I rarely apply because my cats are still not re-done, or I just feel like I don't deserve to have one of my characters take the role ... I usually read all of them though ...)

I am thankful for @Mad-Hatter , for being a nice rp partner and a nice person in general, or so I think ;p

I am thankful for both @julean and @mompaws accepting me in a rp that could have just been between the two of them ... and for being kind and sensible people (especially mompaws for the sensible thing) (by the way, sorry for not posting on the rp, I've had a post prepared for days but wonder wether or not I should be posting something)

I am grateful for @NightWarrior4Life being the first person to apply for my first (and only) finder. (I know you maybe forgot about it, but I read you have writer's block, so hey, it's okay.)

I am grateful for @Mauve coming onto this site and perhaps unknowingly making me motivated to start rping actual warriors in the main clans. Hope our rps will be fun.

I am thankful for @Swiftheart joining the Dragonclan rp and adding to the fun ^^, though I don't know you very well for now.

Also shoutout to @Celestial (your finders always leave me awstruck), @FadingEchoes (I am impressed by your activity, and I like Essie and Romeo's story), @Shadomaru (We have only rpd a little, but hey, I can mention you too ^^") , @Cheshire cat (Rowanclan is a cool idea ^^) , @ScarredSecrets (You seem nice and I wonder if we'll rp together one day), @Redwood Sienna (Hope we'll have fun rping in Dragonclan) , @Sasukewolf (madness) (you don't know me, and I don't know you, but how do you come up with all your stuff ? It's crazy !) and many others that I can't remember because my brain tends to shut off when I'm listing things.

And thanks to all the peeps on the website, old and new, who keep it alive.

Also I'm using this opportunity to say that even though I don't post much, I'm always lurking around in the shadows, when I'm logged in, but also when I'm not.
And on that note I also want to say ... I'm sorry I don't post much, and participate much in site things ... this is just the way I am. I can't change it now, it's too late.

Weelll ... that wasn't so bad as it was extremely embarassing (I feel kinda foolish ...) I'm considering not posting this but I'll make the effort for all the peeps I mentioned. ;w;

Last edited by PeaFlower; November 23rd, 2017 at 04:29 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 04:41 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Really? Awe thanks so much honey <3
@PeaFlower

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord