Today 05:22 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 12th, 2020, 05:05 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
Lotusheart silently stood in a corner. She did not like crowds one bit. She preferred being alone. She still hoped she'd have a chance to talk to someone.
(open)

Lizardpaw silently moved through the crown. The cats didn't seem that different. Honestly, she was just avoiding ShadowClan. She was so ashamed to have left.
(open)

Floodpaw glanced over at Lizardpaw with an analytical gaze in his green eyes. He said nothing, but prepared himself in case *she* did.

- I left -
Old July 12th, 2020, 05:47 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @Arie @Slushie- I don’t remember if it’s my turn or not but Mushy ain’t about to let that kid stay their alone! ]

Did this apprentice really think that he was going to let him camp out in the middle of sea stones alone? Geez, Rushingmoor wasn’t heartless! Taking a moment to think out his options, Mushy sighed and shook his head.

“I’m not leaving you here alone. Come along with us back to camp- you can stay with Stagpaw if Twilightstar isn’t in the mood to discuss your joining tonight and talk to her tomorrow morning.”

Twigs was going to try to steal his tail again probably but what did she want him to do- let this kid become fish bait? Nudging Stagpaw toward the tail end of the Windclan procession, he threw his tail over the new kid’s shoulders to guide him over to join the line with them. Hopefully Twilight would calm down once they got home and be in the mood to listen to Curlpaw.

[ @Moonraven- just so you see what’s up with them ]

Last edited by dionysus; July 12th, 2020 at 05:47 PM.
Old July 12th, 2020, 06:31 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Beau ]

----Goosefury----

He had to look away at the expression she gave him. Her eyes were wide, and that was all that he saw. Wide with shock, most likely. Anger? Disgust? No, not disgust, or so he thought because she was using her tail to make him look her in the face, and no cat who was disgusted with him could bring themselves to do that.
As her words entered his ears, he felt himself draw himself up. Was that even possible? To feel defeated one minute and then absolutely triumphant the next? Because Rainydawn was right. Of course she was right, she was always right. He WAS a better cat than Sparrowsnap was because he had never blinded anyone. He figured that was telling enough. His ears burned at the praise she offered him, though - he couldn't see himself in that kind of light. He wasn't kind, or courageous, or loyal. Hell, his first instinct was to snap at everyone, and to run from his problems, and he'd sooner leave his own apprentice to ShadowClan than try to teach him!
Then she went on to talk about moving on. His brows furrowed, and he looked away. How could he just move on from this? Sparrowsnap had ruined him, and he was meant to just forget about her? His tail flipped from side to side, and then he rose to his paws. "Thank you," he murmured, voice hitching even as he tried to keep it stable. "I'll try my best."
He glanced over at Lionstar, where the Clan leader was gathering up RiverClan and heading home. "We should probably get going. There's no reason to stay here any longer." And on that final note, he turned and padded off, in the direction of the departing RiverClan cats.
Old July 12th, 2020, 07:05 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @Slushie ]

Rainydawn hadn’t meant to go on a whole spiel, but she meant what she said. She could see the changing emotions in Goosefury and was glad to bolster him a bit but it was also clear that he was less than believing when she complimented him. They weren’t idle words, though! He had fought to the point of losing an eye and consciousness for Riverclan and never blamed the clan for it (at least as far as she knew). He had been gravely hurt but still struggled onward and continued to do his best every day despite the nightmares. He had never snapped at her even when she appeared randomly in his nest and she hadn’t actually seen him being rude to anyone. If he didn’t show the traits she’d mentioned, she didn’t know who did.

When she suggested that he let himself move on, Rainydawn had meant that he should forgive himself not Sparrowsnap. Goosefury seemed to harbor a bit of disappointment in himself for not healing as quickly as he wanted- internally at least- and for who he was when he was younger. The tom before her may have been rude and cold but she’d never seen him exhibit those behaviors. It seemed to her that he’d taken Fawnsqueak’s advice and learned from it.

However, Rainydawn wasn’t sure that he took it the way she meant it. Goosefury looked a bit upset and she feared that she’d offended him. As he went off to join the rest of the clan, she called after him before moving to join him.

“Goosefury...”

What would she say, though?
Old July 12th, 2020, 08:49 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Icestar took in Twilightstar's rant with a steeled glare, not daring to betray any emotion. Sure, she could have been in the wrong. But was she going to admit it? Maybe when RiverClan actually started growing fins.
"Say what you want about my ego. You're daft if you think that's going to get to me," she snarled, then turned to scan the clearing with narrowed eyes. "I will continue to defend the apprentice from my clan on that matter. And if you really wish to challenge me on that, well, why don't we have them both come up and explain it to us since the meeting is concluding? I'm sure it will all become quite clear." Her voice was low and cold as she stared unblinking at the WindClan leader. Whatever she threw at her, Icestar would be ready. She wasn't one to let virtue get in her way.

"I didn't ask for your input," she barked in Lionstar's direction when he decided to open his stupid mouth. "And I doubt I ever will. Beastspark, take ShadowClan home." She looked again to Twilightstar. If the lilac leader was interested in staying to chat, Icestar would gladly do so. Otherwise, she'd be equally glad to just go home and get this damn gathering over with.

@Undertaker @Moonraven @BILL.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old July 12th, 2020, 08:57 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

[ @Moon Lily @CheetahPelt ]
-Echopaw-

Echopaw gave out an annoyed sigh. "Just.. don't. It'll make things worse.. probably." She pinned back her ears and stared at the sand, it always made her fur feel all gross and she couldn't want to get back to her pine needle home.
The large silvery she stared up at Lionstar as he spoke, resigned?
She looked over at Irisflame with a confused look, she didn't remember Otterstone's nickname being flirty. She didn't remember her being flirty at all! Now that name sounded more like it belonged to Lionwhisker but, she really didn't remember. As Otterstone came into earshot, Echopaw gave her a confused look. "You.. resigned?"
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old July 12th, 2020, 09:28 PM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

~Rain-puddle start to depart from the gathering place following lion-star~

Old July 12th, 2020, 10:10 PM
Create your own sunshine

@Moon Lily @Wings

“Irisflame, there you are!” She waded through the crowd towards her young friend. “It’s nice to see you.” She turned to Echopaw. “Hello, young medicine cat.” She gave a chuckle. “The job wasn’t right for me.”
Old July 12th, 2020, 10:37 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Beastspark had sat below the rock looking up at the leaders as Twilightstar accused ShadowClan of disrespecting the borders and Icestar didn't even bother denying it just saying that it was within their right practically. There was a minor stiffening in his muscles as fought the urge to jump up on the stones and apologize to Twilightstar. It felt like Icestar was ignoring the code, the fact that she had no plans on even punishing Blackpaw for this made him worry. But of course, he'd never question her at a Gathering in front of others. One of his ears fell back and his tail twitched with nervousness when she heard that Icestar would be staying to chat with Twilightstar. The Gathering was technically over which meant the truce was null currently? He didn't like the idea of leaving the two mollies without supervision, but.... sometimes it was really rough being loyal to his clan and wanting to keep his own ideals at the forefront.
"ShadowClan, gather round, we're going." His voice boomed commandingly as jumped down to gather his clanmates and make sure none of them stuck around. He couldn't help but toss back as he waited for his clanmates.
"Icestar, I don't believe Blackpaw accompanied us to this Gathering." He was kind of hoping she'd come and take the clan back with him now. He wasn't sure if she could win this little spat, and it would only irritate her if she lost. He hadn't recalled seeing the tom at all.
@Cas @Moonraven

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old July 12th, 2020, 10:44 PM
the stars are aligned

Fawnsqueak wasn't surprised when the expectant queen just stood there, saying nothing, giving no further information aside from nonverbals to suggest a carin mother in the making. It seemed even natally that kits were the equivalent of brain rot, though from what she'd done to Goosefury, Fawnsqueak was convinced she didn't have a lot to spare in that department. "Oookay," he said when there was... simply nothingness on their end. Full belly empty head. Well, Fawnsqueak didn't have the entire night to wait around for this, so he re-secured the cobweb-ball under his chin, and peered to Lionstar in time for the signal to head home. A dull gathering soured further by the company, and he was glad to leave it behind.

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; July 12th, 2020 at 10:45 PM.
Closed Thread