Most Wholesome Scenes?
by Kacey!
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 07:18 AM

Old August 28th, 2020, 05:03 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ~~Wolfgirl8's Character Creator~~

@BestDragonslayer Sure your choice! Oh and BUMP!

Old August 28th, 2020, 11:23 PM
Hehe I exist

Boop!

Old August 30th, 2020, 03:50 PM
Hehe I exist

Boop!

Old August 30th, 2020, 05:14 PM

My Mood: Thinking

@Wolfgirl8 Hello! Finally figured out my request

Oop I pretty much want a completely new character. I'm just looking for a name, a name origin, personality, appearance, and backstory, the whole nine yards please! The only specifications I have is that I want a male in either Thunderclan or Shadowclan ^_^ if at one point in his backstory he was a rogue/loner that would be cool too!
Old August 30th, 2020, 05:15 PM
Hehe I exist

Alright! I'll get to work on him! @UpperclassFailure

Old August 30th, 2020, 05:48 PM
Hehe I exist

Hope you like him! I worked hard on him! Also feel free to change some things! @UpperclassFailure
Name: Barkcall
Name orgin: Bark= His dark brown pelt. Call= His loud voice and ability to convince cats
Sexuality: Bisexual
Clan: Shadowclan
Personality: Chill, Confident, Curious, easy going, adventuress, kind, loyal, smart, slightly oblivius, loud,.
Appearance: Dark brown tom with amber eyes and gray spots.
Backstory: Ashcall was born as a loner name Dog. His mother was a kittypet and his father a rogue. His mom hadn't wanted kit's so she gave them to the kit's father. He didn't love them but felt bad about there mo abandoning him and the kits. He trained Bark and his brother and sister to fight and to kill. One day Bark and his siblings Breeze and Thorn ran into a badger. They were caught unaware. They fought off the badger but Breeze died in the fight. Dog was heartbroken. Thorn and him burried her then told her father. Their father shrugged and said oh well she wasn't useful or strong anyway.This angered Dog. How could their father say that? His daughter and Dog's had just died! Dog and his father got in a huge fight. The night after the fight Dog ran away. He traveled the land for awhile as a rogue before hearing about "clans". He became curious about them and went searching for them. One day he found his way into Shadowclan territory where he was found by a patrol. He convinced the leader to let him into Shadowclan. He then became an apprentice named Barkpaw. He was apprenticed to (Random cat) and learned the way of clan life. He also once got into a fight ending up in him getting a couple scars.

Last edited by Wolfgirl8; August 30th, 2020 at 06:36 PM.
Old August 30th, 2020, 06:08 PM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Name:Flame
Name Orgin:{you can do the rest}
Clan(If you don't already have one in mind):N/A
Sexuality:gay
Personality:Strong,brave,feared {you can do the rest}
Appearance: {you can do it}
Backstory: {you can do it}
@Wolfgirl8
Old August 30th, 2020, 06:42 PM

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfgirl8 View Post
Hope you like him! I worked hard on him! Also feel free to change some things! @UpperclassFailure
Name: Barkcall
Name orgin: Bark= His dark brown pelt. Call= His loud voice and ability to convince cats
Clan: Shadowclan
Personality: Chill, Confident, Curious, easy going, adventuress, kind, loyal, smart, slightly oblivius, loud,.
Appearance: Dark brown tom with amber eyes and gray spots.
Backstory: Ashcall was born as a loner name Dog. His mother was a kittypet and his father a rogue. His mom hadn't wanted kit's so she gave them to the kit's father. He didn't love them but felt bad about there mo abandoning him and the kits. He trained Bark and his brother and sister to fight and to kill. One day Bark and his siblings Breeze and Thorn ran into a badger. They were caught unaware. They fought off the badger but Breeze died in the fight. Dog was heartbroken. Thorn and him burried her then told her father. Their father shrugged and said oh well she wasn't useful or strong anyway.This angered Dog. How could their father say that? His daughter and Dog's had just died! Dog and his father got in a huge fight. The night after the fight Dog ran away. He traveled the land for awhile as a rogue before hearing about "clans". He became curious about them and went searching for them. One day he found his way into Shadowclan territory where he was found by a patrol. He convinced the leader to let him into Shadowclan. He then became an apprentice named Barkpaw. He was apprenticed to (Random cat) and learned the way of clan life. He also once got into a fight ending up in him getting a couple scars.
Perfect, I love him! I think I'll keep practically everything the same, though I might change his prefix to Boar, I've been thinking of naming someone that for a bit Anyways thanks so much!

Also, here's a presentation with all my war kitties, although it's still a work in progress

Since my school's been changing my schedule, please feel free to bump me if I don't respond within 48 hours. I might not always be available from 9-2 EST on weekdays because of classes.
Old August 30th, 2020, 07:06 PM
Hehe I exist

Here you go! I quite enjoyed doing this one! It took awhile! @~starlight~

Name:Flame
Name Orgin: Their fiery personality.
CLan: N/A
Sexuality: Gay
Personality: Strong, Brave, feared, confident, lonely, cunning, cruel, ever so slightly evil, tempermental, curious,adventuress, loving, kind to those he loves.
Appearance: Large brown tom with black paws, blue eyes and battle scars including a missing chunk on his ear.
Backstory: Flame was born to two kittypet's named Jingles(Flames father) and Sky(They're mom). Flame was always quite tempermental growling and hissing when they were mad.They were the problem child in the family. They had 3 siblings two brothers and one sister. Flame's brothers always mocked him and bullied him when their parents weren't around. Flame's sister on the otherhand was always understanding and kind to him. They became very close. Flame's sister and them were always getting into trouble and exploring. Flame also became close friend with the kittypet named Arthur across the street. Flame developed a crush on Arthur. Then one day late at night Diamond(Flame's sister) had the genius idea for them both to sneak out and explore. Flame agreed and they snuck out. Somehow they both got lost. They had to spend the night is a trash pile. When they woke up they tried to find their way back home. Suddenly they smelled something odd as they were walking and Diamond went to check it out while Flame waited nervously. After a little bit Diamond suddenly came running back screaming to run while a giant dog(Or at least that's how it seemed) chased after her. Flame obeyed her and started running away. The dog chased them all the way home. Flame made it safely to the sidewalk. The dog suddenly stopped chasing his sister and just sat there. Flame was relieved that she had made it safely across but..nope! A car was speeding right towards Diamond. Flame called out a desperate warning...but it was too late she was dead. The car dove away and Flame ran over to her sobbing. they're sister the only cat who loved him was dead. Suddenly Flame heard their two brothers voices call out. Soon Flame's mom, dad, and brothers appeared. Flame looked up sadly about to tell them what happened when Flame's brothers acused them of...MURDER! Their brother's had convinced their parents that Flame had killed Diamond! Flame knew that Snow and Night(Flame's brothers) always hated him but...not this much! Arthur came out too believing that Flame had killed Diamond who Arthur had had a crush on! Arthur, Flame's dad, Night, and Snow banished Flame leaving Flame broken hearted. Flame became a rogue and learned how to survive on their own. Flame eventually becaming slightly evil when an evil cat taught Flame how to train and kill. Eventually Flame found their way to a nice territory in the outskirts. Flame kills tresspassers or uses them though he is secretly really lonely. To this day Flame still mourns Diamond and hates Snow and Night, but still likes Arthur.

Old August 30th, 2020, 07:12 PM
Hehe I exist

~~~~~~~~Important~~~~~~~~~~~
From now on you will have to pay for the characters since I work really hard on them and it can be tiring! Sorry!
Prices:
Name(Unless you already have an idea for): 5-10 kk
Name Origin: 5kk
Gender(Unless you already have an idea for): 5kk
Age(Unless you already have an idea for): Free
Sexuality: Free
Clan(Unless you already have an idea for): Free
Rank(Unless you already have an idea for): Free
Personality: 5 kk
Appearance: 10kk
Backstory: 50-75-100 kk(This one takes awhile that's why it's so expensive sorry!)

Last edited by Wolfgirl8; September 17th, 2020 at 11:41 AM.