Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Visual Arts (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   ~~Wolfgirl8's Character Creator~~ (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29603)

Wolfgirl8 August 26th, 2020 10:36 PM

~~Wolfgirl8's Character Creator~~

So seeing as I'm bored and I love creating characters I've made this! It's pretty simple nothing to crazy but it'll be fun! So here it is! Also to adopt a character idea just tell me who you want, if you'll kill them off, and that's it!

Rules
Please don't bump me every second!
Tell me if you have any ideas for the character so I don't mess it up!
Please Pay!
Please credit me!
Have fun!

What you'll get!

Name(If you don't already have one in mind):
Name Orgin(I won't do this unless specified):
Clan(If you don't already have one in mind):
Gender(If you don't already have one in mind):
Sexuality(If you don't already have one in mind):
Appearance:
Backstory:

The cost will be 100-200 kk depending on how detailed it is! Also thank you if you do this! PS: I will do kittypet and rogue characters! :heartbounce:

Wolfgirl8 August 27th, 2020 04:21 PM

Re: ~~Wolfgirl8's Character Creator~~

Boop!

Wolfgirl8 August 27th, 2020 05:10 PM

Adoptable Character Idea #1

Name: Sheepwing
Name Orgin: Sheep=Her white curly fur. Wing=Her speed and the way she flees from danger.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Clan: Riverclan
Personality: Sweet/Kind/Whiny/Sassy/Slightly stupid/Smug
Appearance: Large white she cat with yellow eyes. Her fur is curly as well and she has small ears compared to most cats.
Backstory: Sheepwing started life as a rogue kit. One day she wandered away from her family and fell into a river! She almost drowned but a Riverclan patrol found her just in time! They took her back to camp where she was adopted by a queen named Honeyfur(NPC). She was renamed Sheepkit. Honetfur adored Sheepkit and doted on her. She brought Sheepkit fresh kill and gave her everything she wanted. Eventually Sheepkit became an apprentice. The newly named Sheeppaw was apprenticed to a young warrior named Beebloom(NPC). Beebloom let Sheeppaw do practically anything with very little consequnces. As an apprentice she experienced her first battle. A small border skirmish she fought hard at first but then when more cats came she fled. Luckily no one was harmed to bad. She experienced a couple other battles. Soon she became a warrior and was named Sheepwing.

Price for adopting: 200 kk though I'm open to bartering down to 150!

Wolfgirl8 August 27th, 2020 07:33 PM

Hopeful Bump!

Wolfgirl8 August 27th, 2020 10:39 PM

Bump!

PEPPERMINT~ August 27th, 2020 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfgirl8 (Post 791607)
So seeing as I'm bored and I love creating characters I've made this! It's pretty simple nothing to crazy but it'll be fun! So here it is! Also to adopt a character idea just tell me who you want, if you'll kill them off, and that's it!

Rules
Please don't bump me every second!
Tell me if you have any ideas for the character so I don't mess it up!
Please Pay!
Please credit me!
Have fun!

What you'll get!

Name(If you don't already have one in mind):
Name Orgin(I won't do this unless specified):
Clan(If you don't already have one in mind):
Gender(If you don't already have one in mind):
Sexuality(If you don't already have one in mind):
Appearance:
Backstory:

The cost will be 100-200 kk depending on how detailed it it. For the first couple of ones they may be free! So come quick! Also thank you if you do this! PS: I will do kittypet and rogue characters! :heartbounce:

I basically want a riverclan apprentice character, make the character pretty loose so I can change it up a bit. Genderless. No looks pls, I wanna do that part myself. So what I want is: name, name origin, personality, plot ideas, and a few warrior name suggestions if possible.

Wolfgirl8 August 27th, 2020 11:13 PM

Alright I'll get to work! Would you like a backstory or no? Also you can pay or not I don't care! @BestDragonslayer

PEPPERMINT~ August 27th, 2020 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfgirl8 (Post 792554)
Alright I'll get to work! Would you like a backstory or no? Also you can pay or not I don't care! @BestDragonslayer

Maybe a couple ideas, but nothing too set in stone :)

Wolfgirl8 August 27th, 2020 11:24 PM

Here they are! I hope you like this! I gave you a couple options for names seeing as some names work better for a certain gender! :)
Name: Crabpaw/Coralpaw( Warrior Names: Crabclaw, Crabstorm, Crabheart. Coralheart? I ran out of ideas)
Name Orgin: Crab=The way they snapped when they were born. Coral=The color of their eyes or how they are strong yet beautiful as well.
Personality: Kind/Brave/Smart/Determined/Curious/Goofy/Rebelious
Plot Ideas: Forbidden Romance. They might get lost and become a loner. Fall in love with the smae cat that their best friend has a crush on and they fight over their crush. Falls in love with their best friend. Just some basic ideas!
Backstory: You choose seeing as I have no idea what to do! :)
( @Dragonslayer )

PEPPERMINT~ August 27th, 2020 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfgirl8 (Post 792557)
Here they are! I hope you like this! I gave you a couple options for names seeing as some names work better for a certain gender! :)
Name: Crabpaw/Coralpaw( Warrior Names: Crabclaw, Crabstorm, Crabheart. Coralheart? I ran out of ideas)
Name Orgin: Crab=The way they snapped when they were born. Coral=The color of their eyes or how they are strong yet beautiful as well.
Personality: Kind/Brave/Smart/Determined/Curious/Goofy/Rebelious
Plot Ideas: Forbidden Romance. They might get lost and become a loner. Fall in love with the smae cat that their best friend has a crush on and they fight over their crush. Falls in love with their best friend. Just some basic ideas!
Backstory: You choose seeing as I have no idea what to do! :)
( @Dragonslayer )

I love it!! I'm going with Coralheart, and I like the idea of a confident, yet cheerful character. Would you like me to make you a character in return? If so, I'll do it tomorrow as it is wayyy past my bedtime ':)