Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 02:53 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:52 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:48 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 02:46 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 02:39 PM
View Poll Results: When Looking at This Roleplay, What Did You Do?
Simply Looked at it, Then Left 12 57.14%
Looked and Joined 9 42.86%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 25th, 2018, 04:22 PM

Default Re: Pokémon: Unite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

(Accepted :3)
“The Black Lions want to control Solgaleo and use it to take over Alola,” Fraye spat. “The Raiders’ goal is to drive it back into the Ultra Wormhole so it can’t hurt Alola anymore! I’d say that’s awfully different.” His hand crept to his belt and clasped around Cofagrigus’s Pokéball as he watched Kai grab his own. He clicked the button, making it able to release his top-notch Pokémon if need be.
"I told you I'm not taking a kid over there, and if you want him to come, then I'll simply head over there alone, because I won't be taking you either, at least Damien won't be mad." Kai said and then took off in the direction of the marina, he had bought a boat to get from an island to the other faster, it wasn't cheap either, but if he wanted to go where he needed to, he needed to head to Aether, because Fraye wasn't of any help right now.
Old January 25th, 2018, 06:06 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
"I told you I'm not taking a kid over there, and if you want him to come, then I'll simply head over there alone, because I won't be taking you either, at least Damien won't be mad." Kai said and then took off in the direction of the marina, he had bought a boat to get from an island to the other faster, it wasn't cheap either, but if he wanted to go where he needed to, he needed to head to Aether, because Fraye wasn't of any help right now.
"Hey! Wait!" Fraye's shout echoed around the trees, but he didn't run after the other trainer. Instead he turned to Damien and heaved a sigh.

Anvi stood on the marina deck, her hands in her pockets. She had overheard the argument, and had ridden her Ride Pokémon Charizard back to the marina. It hadn't taken long. After all, Fraye and the other trainer (what his his name? Kai, yes, that was it.) weren't too far away. Anvi knew the quickest ways to get from place to place, and it had often served her well.

She turned as Kai entered the marina and erased the triumphant grin from her face, replacing it with a cool expression, as if she'd been expecting him. "Hello," she said.

Old January 25th, 2018, 06:16 PM

Quote:

"Hey! Wait!" Fraye's shout echoed around the trees, but he didn't run after the other trainer. Instead he turned to Damien and heaved a sigh.

Anvi stood on the marina deck, her hands in her pockets. She had overheard the argument, and had ridden her Ride Pokémon Charizard back to the marina. It hadn't taken long. After all, Fraye and the other trainer (what his his name? Kai, yes, that was it.) weren't too far away. Anvi knew the quickest ways to get from place to place, and it had often served her well.

She turned as Kai entered the marina and erased the triumphant grin from her face, replacing it with a cool expression, as if she'd been expecting him. "Hello," she said.

As Kai made it to the marina, he saw Anvi and gave a slight glare, but calmed down and met her gaze. "Hey." He said and made his way passed her towards his boat, it looked like the one Team Skull owned without the symbol on it, he wasn't in the mood after what had happened with Fraye and he needed to get the engine ready, after all, going to Aether wasn't a small ride. "Speak and do it quick if you need to." He added.

((Can I add a pokemon to his team?))

Last edited by Gone; January 25th, 2018 at 06:17 PM.
Old January 25th, 2018, 06:21 PM
roar

Quote:
As Kai made it to the marina, he saw Anvi and gave a slight glare, but calmed down and met her gaze. "Hey." He said and made his way passed her towards his boat, it looked like the one Team Skull owned without the symbol on it, he wasn't in the mood after what had happened with Fraye and he needed to get the engine ready, after all, going to Aether wasn't a small ride. "Speak and do it quick if you need to." He added.
At first, she blinked in surprise at his short tone, and then inclined her head.
"Of course." She pulled a card out of her coat pocket with two fingers and handed it to him. "My name is Anvi. I'm the leader of the Black Lions. I couldn't help overhearing your... disagreement with Fraye. I promise you, the Lions are not what he makes them out to be. We wish to bring Solgaleo into a state of peace, not to banish it back into Ultra Space." She stuck her hand back in her pocket and smiled. "Your name is Kai, correct?"
Old January 25th, 2018, 06:29 PM

Quote:

At first, she blinked in surprise at his short tone, and then inclined her head.
"Of course." She pulled a card out of her coat pocket with two fingers and handed it to him. "My name is Anvi. I'm the leader of the Black Lions. I couldn't help overhearing your... disagreement with Fraye. I promise you, the Lions are not what he makes them out to be. We wish to bring Solgaleo into a state of peace, not to banish it back into Ultra Space." She stuck her hand back in her pocket and smiled. "Your name is Kai, correct?"
He grabbed the card and put it in his pocket without even taking a glance at it, and as she introduced herself, Kai's eyes widened and glanced at her. "Look, I don't care what you're trying to do, I have my own motives." He said and crossed his arms as he gazed at her. "I feel like I've seen you before... Back in school." He admitted and gave her a nod. "And yeah, the name's Kai."

((Please answer my question :3))

Last edited by Gone; January 25th, 2018 at 06:30 PM.
Old January 26th, 2018, 05:40 AM
roar

Quote:
He grabbed the card and put it in his pocket without even taking a glance at it, and as she introduced herself, Kai's eyes widened and glanced at her. "Look, I don't care what you're trying to do, I have my own motives." He said and crossed his arms as he gazed at her. "I feel like I've seen you before... Back in school." He admitted and gave her a nod. "And yeah, the name's Kai."

((Please answer my question :3))

(It wasn't there when I replied before :/ but yes)

"School... perhaps." She nodded to him. "And,
Of course you have your own motives. Everyone does, right? I'm currently trying to prove to some people that the Lions can be trusted. And yours is going to get the Ultra Necrozoma, if I'm right."

Old January 26th, 2018, 07:02 AM

Quote:

(It wasn't there when I replied before :/ but yes)

"School... perhaps." She nodded to him. "And,
Of course you have your own motives. Everyone does, right? I'm currently trying to prove to some people that the Lions can be trusted. And yours is going to get the Ultra Necrozoma, if I'm right."

Kai shrugged as she spoke about what her motives, as of right now, were. "Look Anvi, I have more than one motive and getting Ultra Necrozma is one of them, I know you Black Lions worship Solgaleo and all, but we want the islands to be safe, every month, because of our supposed protector, we lose people, and the fact that we aren't in comunication with any other region is making it really apparent." He sighed and placed a hand on her shoulder, his blue gaze meeting hers. "What you don't seem to realize is that it's then end for all of us if we don't get those two back where they belong, I sleep on a boat because my house was destroyed, don't tell me that's fun." He added.

Name: Poipole
Species: Poipole
Apparance:There
Type(s): Poison
Move Set(4 moves): Poison Jab, Venoshock, Protect, Gunk Shot
Ability: Beast Boost
Level: 61
Wild or Tame: Tame
(If tame)Trainer: Kai
Old January 26th, 2018, 10:33 AM
roar

Quote:
Kai shrugged as she spoke about what her motives, as of right now, were. "Look Anvi, I have more than one motive and getting Ultra Necrozma is one of them, I know you Black Lions worship Solgaleo and all, but we want the islands to be safe, every month, because of our supposed protector, we lose people, and the fact that we aren't in comunication with any other region is making it really apparent." He sighed and placed a hand on her shoulder, his blue gaze meeting hers. "What you don't seem to realize is that it's then end for all of us if we don't get those two back where they belong, I sleep on a boat because my house was destroyed, don't tell me that's fun." He added.

Name: Poipole
Species: Poipole
Apparance:There
Type(s): Poison
Move Set(4 moves): Poison Jab, Venoshock, Protect, Gunk Shot
Ability: Beast Boost
Level: 61
Wild or Tame: Tame
(If tame)Trainer: Kai

Anvi blinked, and her expression softened. “Of course not.” Her eyes flickered to his hand and back to his face. “But my Lions and I have ways of making it so that we do have communication. We’re working on getting Kanto and Johto online.”

Accepted :3
Old January 26th, 2018, 04:17 PM

Quote:

Anvi blinked, and her expression softened. “Of course not.” Her eyes flickered to his hand and back to his face. “But my Lions and I have ways of making it so that we do have communication. We’re working on getting Kanto and Johto online.”

Accepted :3
Kai shook his head. "Don't involve other regions, they don't know about Ultra Beasts and shouldn't." He said and climbed in his boat, placing some things until he heard the door of the boat open and a Poipole came out, sounding cry as it flew over to Kai and hugged him happily. "Hey there, Poipole, calm down." He chucked and caressed its neck with a finger, why did he have an Ultra Beast and how did he get it..?
Old January 26th, 2018, 07:59 PM
roar

Quote:
Kai shook his head. "Don't involve other regions, they don't know about Ultra Beasts and shouldn't." He said and climbed in his boat, placing some things until he heard the door of the boat open and a Poipole came out, sounding cry as it flew over to Kai and hugged him happily. "Hey there, Poipole, calm down." He chucked and caressed its neck with a finger, why did he have an Ultra Beast and how did he get it..?

She looked at him oddly, then shrugged. "You seem to know a lot about what we should and shouldn't do" Then she noticed Poipole, and she said, "Ok, that is the cutest Pokémon I've ever seen!"