Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:59 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fits
Today 12:57 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 12:40 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:39 PM
View Poll Results: When Looking at This Roleplay, What Did You Do?
Simply Looked at it, Then Left 12 57.14%
Looked and Joined 9 42.86%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 15th, 2018, 11:29 PM

Default Re: Pokémon: Unite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstinox View Post

Anvi grinned, blushing, and looked away. "Well, if we're going to save the world, let's get started, shall we?" she said, beaming. "Come on, let's go, I'm ready, I'm ready, let's go!" She started running in place, laughing. "I'm gonna punch some Sun Raiders in the face!"
Kai gave the girl a nod. "Of course, though, I might need you to act like a traitor to the Black Lions later on, because if we do need Lunala, I,ll need you to act as if you weren't a part of the Black Lions. Understood?" He asked and met her gaze before he looked at Poipole who flew around them while letting out small cries of its name. Not letting go of her hand, he lightly pulled her along, this time he knew she would match his pace, they made it through the place and quickly made it to an underground lab. "There it is, it's been a while since I've been here." He admitted.
Old June 16th, 2018, 10:04 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Kai gave the girl a nod. "Of course, though, I might need you to act like a traitor to the Black Lions later on, because if we do need Lunala, I,ll need you to act as if you weren't a part of the Black Lions. Understood?" He asked and met her gaze before he looked at Poipole who flew around them while letting out small cries of its name. Not letting go of her hand, he lightly pulled her along, this time he knew she would match his pace, they made it through the place and quickly made it to an underground lab. "There it is, it's been a while since I've been here." He admitted.
She blinked at him and nodded slowly, but at the same time thought, Traitor... to the Black Lions? Could I do that? Pretend to actually join that REAL traitor, that stupid son of a-- "Ok, fine," she said, cutting herself off. "If that's the only way..." She let her voice trail off, letting Kai (or her boyfriend?? was that a thing now???) know she was open to other ideas.

And then she realized where they were headed and pulled away. "I... I don't like this place."
Old June 16th, 2018, 11:44 AM

Quote:

She blinked at him and nodded slowly, but at the same time thought, Traitor... to the Black Lions? Could I do that? Pretend to actually join that REAL traitor, that stupid son of a-- "Ok, fine," she said, cutting herself off. "If that's the only way..." She let her voice trail off, letting Kai (or her boyfriend?? was that a thing now???) know she was open to other ideas.

And then she realized where they were headed and pulled away. "I... I don't like this place."
Kai gazed at her after she nodded, strangely enough, while she thought, she had kept quiet, he gave a nod at what she said. "That's the problem, it's the only way, because without the Sun Raiders, we don't know Lunala's position, therefore, we won't be able to fight Solgaleo, you get what I mean?" He asked. That was basically their only way to get Necrosma to fuse with one of the legendaries.

At her reaction to the lab, he gazed at her and pulled her close to him. "Look, you don't have to worry, it's perfectly fine." He said and gave the top of her head a kiss.
Old June 16th, 2018, 04:12 PM
roar

Quote:
Kai gazed at her after she nodded, strangely enough, while she thought, she had kept quiet, he gave a nod at what she said. "That's the problem, it's the only way, because without the Sun Raiders, we don't know Lunala's position, therefore, we won't be able to fight Solgaleo, you get what I mean?" He asked. That was basically their only way to get Necrosma to fuse with one of the legendaries.

At her reaction to the lab, he gazed at her and pulled her close to him. "Look, you don't have to worry, it's perfectly fine." He said and gave the top of her head a kiss.
"I'm not going in there!" Anvi wriggled away, and her Sylveon popped out of its ball and leaped into her arms as she stepped back, visibly trembling. "I can't go in there."
Old June 16th, 2018, 04:51 PM

Quote:

"I'm not going in there!" Anvi wriggled away, and her Sylveon popped out of its ball and leaped into her arms as she stepped back, visibly trembling. "I can't go in there."
Kai gazed at Anvi as she wriggled away from him, he was pretty surprised at first, but remembered the story she told him a little before. "Look, I understand that you might be scared, but Sogaleo is not gonna stop its rampage if we stand there and do nothing, otherwise we're good for nothing." He said. His Type: Null coming out of his pokeball after a while and looking at the Sylveon, it stepped closer to the girl and her pokemon before pressing his forehead, or where it would be if it didn't have this cursed helmet on against hers, it let out a slightly muffled growl, not to threaten her in any way, it was because it was the only sound it could make, it then backed up to his trainer's side and sat, gazing at the two. "You don't have to come, but I would've preferred to have someone to back me up." He admitted and approached her, he caressed her cheek a little and kissed the top of her head before stepping back and opening the portal, he gazed at her, waiting to see if she'd change her mind.
Old June 16th, 2018, 06:07 PM
Herb Guru

My Mood: Fine

(Here to let everyone know that I'm available, and my starter is on page 11. So if anyone is open, I'd be grateful for a partner.)
Old June 16th, 2018, 06:22 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post
@~Wild Moon~

Flame noticed the new pokemon but before he could do anything harry was petting the Mimikyu.
The Mimikyu jumped back, surprised, when he saw the Trainer's hand come closer. He darted back into the bushes.
".....Meko? What's wrong?"

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old June 16th, 2018, 06:42 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wild Moon~ View Post

The Mimikyu jumped back, surprised, when he saw the Trainer's hand come closer. He darted back into the bushes.
".....Meko? What's wrong?"
Lilly followed the mimikyu. The Lucario saw the trainer.
"umm hello" She said waving
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old June 16th, 2018, 07:58 PM
roar

Quote:
Kai gazed at Anvi as she wriggled away from him, he was pretty surprised at first, but remembered the story she told him a little before. "Look, I understand that you might be scared, but Sogaleo is not gonna stop its rampage if we stand there and do nothing, otherwise we're good for nothing." He said. His Type: Null coming out of his pokeball after a while and looking at the Sylveon, it stepped closer to the girl and her pokemon before pressing his forehead, or where it would be if it didn't have this cursed helmet on against hers, it let out a slightly muffled growl, not to threaten her in any way, it was because it was the only sound it could make, it then backed up to his trainer's side and sat, gazing at the two. "You don't have to come, but I would've preferred to have someone to back me up." He admitted and approached her, he caressed her cheek a little and kissed the top of her head before stepping back and opening the portal, he gazed at her, waiting to see if she'd change her mind.
"I'm not going in there!" she shouted, staring past Kai at the dark corridor. She was silent for several moments, clutching her Sylveon close to her chest. "I can't." Her voice became quiet, almost inaudible. And even though she trusted him, she would never, NEVER tell him she was afraid of the dark.
Old June 16th, 2018, 08:37 PM

Quote:

"I'm not going in there!" she shouted, staring past Kai at the dark corridor. She was silent for several moments, clutching her Sylveon close to her chest. "I can't." Her voice became quiet, almost inaudible. And even though she trusted him, she would never, NEVER tell him she was afraid of the dark.
Kai gazed at her, questionningly this time. "Why, exactly?" He asked and then thought a little before his eyes widened. "Wait wait wait, are you still... You know... Afraid of... You know?" He asked, he had heard about it back then but didn't quite believe it, but after shooting a glnce over at the dark corridor, it popped into his mind, and it seemed that it was true, his could be the only explanation.