Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Old News

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:04 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:57 PM
Lightningpaw and the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:45 PM
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM

Old August 27th, 2023, 10:40 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Talking We Love You

With the end of the event-filled weekend for WCO's 10th anniversary, the staff team has one last thing to present. We wanted to thank the wonderful @BEAR. and @Fawn for all of their hard work over the past 10 years to keep the site up and running. This has been a place that many care deeply about, and it would not be possible without all of the time and effort that Bear and Fawn have dedicated.

This is a thread for everyone to show their appreciation to our two amazing developers. To have your quote added, simply PM @Lillian with what you'd like to say, and the thread will be updated. This will always be open to add quotes to!

We love you Bear and Fawn.

Thanks for all your hardworking and dedication! - Undertaker

We appreciation you and all you do! - Moonraven

They work hard to make the site a great experience for everyone - Puddle~

Thank you for keeping WCO going all these years! I loved the site back in 2015, and I still love it now <33 - lio

Icons and two of my favoritest people. Not only do I adore them, but I adore working with them. Making the site enjoyable, loveable, iconic and engaging. WCO definitely wouldn’t be where it is without them and their continued love, support, devotion and shenanigans. - Starfall

not to get all cheesy but they inspired me so much. even when i was a less experienced member both were very patient with me! they devote so much time to WCO and it definitely shows. there's a reason its been standing for so many years and they are largely that reason. to put it simple, they're both lovely and i would give them a golden sticker of approval. - x ghostie

these two absolutely amazing people are so awe-inspiring. they’re the very backbone of wco, a silly battle cats rp site that means so much to so many people. they’ve made a great impact not just on my life, but on everyone’s. i love them, i love working with them, and i owe them oh so many cookies for dealing with my dumbassery. love you bear and fawn, you guys are awesome :) - vellichor

i cannot express how much appreciation i have for these two amazing people!! the dedication they’ve had to this community is astounding, and i wish them and wco many good years to come! - naiad

bear and fawn have trapped me here indefinitely. not that i'm complaining, i wouldn't have it any other way. they're such an inspiration, and the dedication, love, and time poured into WCO is absolutely incredible. i love both of them dearly and wish them the best in all their future site and life endeavors. thank you both for everything that you do <3 it certainly doesn't go unnoticed. - dino.

These two and all their aspects have made this site what it is and made it such a wonderful place for us all to enjoy together and that is genuinely something that cannot be discounted. It is something that cannot be thanked or appreciated enough and I am so excited for the future of WCO and the part we all will play in it - Rani

Thanks for everything you two. I don't what I can say that hasn't been said already, but WCO would never have happened without you. I hope life treats you well and I can't wait to continue seeing you around the site, even if it's just poking around in the backrooms <3 - Lillian

bear and fawn r the wco GOATS!!! appreciate them and all that they do bc we would be on fire without them cc: <333 - marshall

fawn and bear ily guys sm !! have many much great memories w them n theyve both always been incredibly friendly :D ive always looked up to em and their love for and dedication to the site and the community we've all built is so inspiring :') happy ten years and cheers to all the ones to come ! <3 - hope

I may be new but I've been having so much fun finally living out my middle school dreams of role-playing silly little battle cats with other people who love them too! Thank you for everything you do and making this possible not only for me, but for everyone! <3 - silverwynds

my simple mind can't comprehend the true extent of effort these two have put into this site to make it the incredibly beautiful place that it is. i can't thank them enough for everything <3 - navarra

Site honestly wouldn’t be the same without BEAR and Fawn, site upkeep and and coding wouldn’t have been possible without them. It a joy to see the site advance and go forwards more than I think anyone believed. BEAR and Fawn remain a force that pushes the site forwards in a positive direction, it’s wonderful to see and watch. - vampire

Even though I didn't join that long ago, it is still fun on this website! The events, clan news, all of that stuff so thank you Bear and Fawn for keeping this server up and running for us to enjoy and have fun! I hope this website grows bigger and bigger until people hear the name "Warrior Cats Online!" So thank you both for keeping this website up and running! - Barnaby

Coolest stinkies. But seriously, these guys have been here since the beginning of this site, and it’s clear how hard they’ve worked for WCO to come this far. I’m super grateful for them every single day - Bean_The_Cat

When I first came to the site, they were there to welcome me and walk me through although I did not know how to roleplay. They were patient and caring all through the way. Without them and their kindness, WCO wouldn't be here. Amazing people they are. - soldier

Thank you Bear and Fawn!! I love you guys. This forum is amazing to be a part of and I cannot believe I stumbled upon it just under two years ago. You both are v v cool and I wish you both a good year. - Kay~

You made all of these roleplays possible, and improving the site for everyone who uses the site. - TheShoomy

BEAR., Fawn, I cannot express how much gratitude I have for you. Making this such a wonderful site where so many wonderful people are, it melts my heart. Thank you. - Peach

Looking back on the wayback website archive, I can see just how much this site has grown over the years, and how much you have put into it! For its entire life, WCO has had a special place in the hearts of its users, and you brought it to us. So thank you for ten years of fun, and the many more that are sure to come! - RedLeif

Slayyyy!!! But seriously you two have made WCO amazing and I don't think it would be this good without you two! I appreciate all you've done for this site! U r loved!! <3 - ~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~

Thank you both so much for all you have done! This website would not be where it is now, not even close to as loved and popular without you two. You made WCO enjoyable for all. Thank you for your time and effort. - Sleek

Last edited by Ian; September 4th, 2023 at 08:38 PM.
Old August 27th, 2023, 10:41 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: We Love You

LUV U!!!!!!!!
i’m smiling too”

---

Old August 27th, 2023, 10:42 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

WE LOVE YOU!!!
Old August 27th, 2023, 10:44 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

LOVE YOU GUYS

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old August 27th, 2023, 10:44 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

ur both epic wouldn't be here without u love u sm mwuah
Old August 27th, 2023, 10:45 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

WE LOVE YOU!!!

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old August 27th, 2023, 10:48 PM
eternally tired

LOVE U GUYSSS
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old August 27th, 2023, 10:49 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

y'all are the best
Old August 27th, 2023, 10:56 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

luv u sillies

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old August 27th, 2023, 11:01 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

can’t believe you’ve been around stinkin up the place for this long?? ily guys though, with or without showers <3

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; August 27th, 2023 at 11:01 PM.