Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM

Old April 15th, 2021, 09:06 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: WindClan Events

Name of Event: Apprentice Lessons
Who will be hosting it?: Skyleaf
What is the Event about/for(not need for existing events)?:
Skyleaf will teach the apprentices a bit more, as ShadClan could attack at any moment. There would be different stages, firstly attack, secondly defense, and thirdly protecting. (Like, if they have to protect camp) she would pair up two cats at random, and they would have to work together against the challenges. The pair with the most points at the end wins.Skyleaf will most likely ask some warrior to help her oversee the apprentices.
Mention Me: @Moonraven

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; April 16th, 2021 at 03:02 AM.
Old April 19th, 2021, 07:15 PM

My Mood: Sneaky

Name of Event:Invashion
Who will be hosting it?:Heathertail
What is the Event about/for(not need for existing events)?the clan is split into 1/2 and 1/2 goes to the into the camp dug out in the event down in the deep and prepare for the other 1/2 to invaide and each tem trys to capture the other
Old April 19th, 2021, 07:28 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Name of Event: Don't Drop the Egg
Who will be hosting it?: Quickfrost [Me/ @Peril]
What is the Event about/for(not need for existing events)?: A race where warriors and apprentices are going to have to find something fragile [I.E: A brittle twig], carry it on their back or nose, and avoid dropping and/or breaking it until the finish line. There will be obstacles they'll have to solve or avoid along the way so the don't drop their "egg".

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old April 21st, 2021, 08:12 PM
Open For RP!

My Mood: Bored

Name of Event: The Great Outdoors
Who will be hosting it?: Miststone
What is the Event about/for(not need for existing events)? A series of games will be held by Miststone, a Windclan queen. It is for kits and a few apprentices. The first game would be hunting, the second is fighting (oppositional) and a day of survival.

|:| Unnamed |:| Redpaw |:| Miststone |:|
Old June 12th, 2021, 10:31 AM
ß|ł

My Mood: Mysterious

Name of Event: Be Another Cat
Who will be hosting it?: Otterleap
What is the Event about/for(not need for existing events)? Basically, cats will be paired up with each other and they'll have to act like that cat for the whole day. They can talk like each other and pretty much do anything like each other. After a little, Otterleap will ask for pairs to preform and show how good they are at acting like each other. He will choose a winning pair and they get the fattest rabbit from the fresh-kill pile and bragging rights. This event is mostly just designed for the role-players so that they can kind of role-play another cat. (Otterleap will make sure to try to pair up cats with cats of the same rank so that there are no kits acting like warriors or anything.)

Please bump me after twenty-four hours.
Ask My Cats!
Shop!
My Cats' Information!
Please check out this awesome Warriors role-playing website!
Old June 13th, 2021, 04:58 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Storm~ View Post

Name of Event: Apprentice Lessons
Who will be hosting it?: Skyleaf
What is the Event about/for(not need for existing events)?:
Skyleaf will teach the apprentices a bit more, as ShadClan could attack at any moment. There would be different stages, firstly attack, secondly defense, and thirdly protecting. (Like, if they have to protect camp) she would pair up two cats at random, and they would have to work together against the challenges. The pair with the most points at the end wins.Skyleaf will most likely ask some warrior to help her oversee the apprentices.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peril View Post
Name of Event: Don't Drop the Egg
Who will be hosting it?: Quickfrost [Me/ @Peril]
What is the Event about/for(not need for existing events)?: A race where warriors and apprentices are going to have to find something fragile [I.E: A brittle twig], carry it on their back or nose, and avoid dropping and/or breaking it until the finish line. There will be obstacles they'll have to solve or avoid along the way so the don't drop their "egg".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickpaw View Post
What is the Event about/for(not need for existing events)? Basically, cats will be paired up with each other and they'll have to act like that cat for the whole day. They can talk like each other and pretty much do anything like each other. After a little, Otterleap will ask for pairs to preform and show how good they are at acting like each other. He will choose a winning pair and they get the fattest rabbit from the fresh-kill pile and bragging rights. This event is mostly just designed for the role-players so that they can kind of role-play another cat. (Otterleap will make sure to try to pair up cats with cats of the same rank so that there are no kits acting like warriors or anything.)

I haven't checked this in a while, my bad. If you three are still interested, you can do your events by posting them in the outskirts. Use the event code.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old July 21st, 2021, 12:07 AM
Collector of Screams

Bump Policy: -
My Mood: Fanatic

Name of Event: A Windblown Gathering

Who will be hosting it?: Shrewdust

What is the Event about/for(not need for existing events)? Kits, apprentices, queens, and warriors alike will be gathered in the main clearing for something of a feast, storytelling, and games! Shrewdust has seen the turmoil the Clans have fallen into, and has put it upon himself to liven up the Clan with a lively day of fun and games. Just a Clan-wide event to help some youngsters realize there's more to life than just fighting and rekindle some WindClan pride in all the mighty Clan's members.

Prior to this event, everyone's favorite elder will come to a select group of warriors and ask them to go on a hunting patrol or two to make sure there's enough food for the gathered cats. His old bones are still good for something, so he'll be doing most of the prior orchestration, but he'll choose a few younger cats to act as the heads of their age groups for their respective activities; a large, friendly game of moss ball for the kits, a race for the apprentices and warriors, and the feast, which he'll be heading, telling stories from the days of olde for anyone to enjoy.

I'm not quite sure if this kind of larger event would be alright, but I just think it would be really sweet for WindClan to come together through this. Without activities, a simple feast would be largely ignored, and I couldn't help but make sure all of WindClan could participate, haha. It'll definitely be chaotic as a single thread due to the nature of the event, so I'm not sure exactly how it would work, but I would like this to become a reality for WindClan. Thank you so much for reviewing my application!

Old July 21st, 2021, 12:30 AM
S t a r's Apprentice!

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickpaw View Post
Oh my fracking god Imagine Elderflare acting like a actually happy cat!
Old July 21st, 2021, 05:03 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Event Requests Form
Name of Event: Baby fights
Who will be hosting it?: Crowtooth
What is the Event about/for(not need for existing events)? Crow is a little concerned about the safety of the kits so as a distraction and as a way of preparing them just in case he'd basically be training the babies in a little bit of combat. Simple stuff demonstrating a few moves then setting off to 'practice taking down a warrior' by trying to topple Crow himself.
Other: If this could start after the evac and tunneller finder events wrap up it'd really help my schedule lol
Old August 2nd, 2021, 08:20 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeste View Post
Name of Event: A Windblown Gathering

Who will be hosting it?: Shrewdust

What is the Event about/for(not need for existing events)? Kits, apprentices, queens, and warriors alike will be gathered in the main clearing for something of a feast, storytelling, and games! Shrewdust has seen the turmoil the Clans have fallen into, and has put it upon himself to liven up the Clan with a lively day of fun and games. Just a Clan-wide event to help some youngsters realize there's more to life than just fighting and rekindle some WindClan pride in all the mighty Clan's members.

Prior to this event, everyone's favorite elder will come to a select group of warriors and ask them to go on a hunting patrol or two to make sure there's enough food for the gathered cats. His old bones are still good for something, so he'll be doing most of the prior orchestration, but he'll choose a few younger cats to act as the heads of their age groups for their respective activities; a large, friendly game of moss ball for the kits, a race for the apprentices and warriors, and the feast, which he'll be heading, telling stories from the days of olde for anyone to enjoy.

I'm not quite sure if this kind of larger event would be alright, but I just think it would be really sweet for WindClan to come together through this. Without activities, a simple feast would be largely ignored, and I couldn't help but make sure all of WindClan could participate, haha. It'll definitely be chaotic as a single thread due to the nature of the event, so I'm not sure exactly how it would work, but I would like this to become a reality for WindClan. Thank you so much for reviewing my application!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Event Requests Form
Name of Event: Baby fights
Who will be hosting it?: Crowtooth
What is the Event about/for(not need for existing events)? Crow is a little concerned about the safety of the kits so as a distraction and as a way of preparing them just in case he'd basically be training the babies in a little bit of combat. Simple stuff demonstrating a few moves then setting off to 'practice taking down a warrior' by trying to topple Crow himself.
Other: If this could start after the evac and tunneller finder events wrap up it'd really help my schedule lol
You two are free to go ahead and do your events. Rani, I don't mind when you do your event, it could be a week from now or a month, whenever you free or have the time works for me.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training