Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old March 16th, 2024, 08:47 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: Kit Burrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing View Post
He gazed at Mousekit, and the sheepish smile on his face. Was he more accepted now? They may become friends! A small grin slowly itched onto his muzzle as well, and it was genuine. "How old are you?" He asked Mousekit, tilting his head as he thought to himself. It was not that long before his apprentice ceremony already, as time had flown past rather quickly - too quickly for his liking, perhaps. Listening to Mousekit, he replied with more enthusiasm, "That works." He likes to move, rather than stay still all the time. Plus, training sounds fun! "What're we gonna train?" Branchkit thought Mousekit was doing some hunting training at first, but maybe not. He did move his way towards Mousekit more and he was smiling wider now. His first friend! At least he thought so.

"I'm five moons. I should be apprenticed apprenticed next meeting," he mewed, voice tinged with excitement and a little of smugness. "How about you?" Around the same age as Mousekit, he guessed, if not a bit older. Did that mean him and Branchkit would be made apprentices at the same time? Maybe they could go on patrols together in the future, or do whatever apprentices did...

"Well, we could practice some fighting... I think I know a few moves. Or I could, um, just make some up." Mousekit couldn't help but mirror Branchkit's grin, the whole situation feeling kind of silly. "You want to make the first move, or should I? And don't blame me if you trip in the sand."
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; March 16th, 2024 at 08:49 PM.
Old March 16th, 2024, 09:16 PM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Welcoming

The sun was vanishing over the horizon. the first warriors of silverpelt were peeking down at the cats below them. Sunkit wondered what the sky was like at night before the starry cats of starclan. She guessed there were other stars up there and that the starclan cats lived on silverpelt. She padded back to the nursery.
Old March 21st, 2024, 06:58 PM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zozelen View Post

"I'm five moons. I should be apprenticed apprenticed next meeting," he mewed, voice tinged with excitement and a little of smugness. "How about you?" Around the same age as Mousekit, he guessed, if not a bit older. Did that mean him and Branchkit would be made apprentices at the same time? Maybe they could go on patrols together in the future, or do whatever apprentices did...

"Well, we could practice some fighting... I think I know a few moves. Or I could, um, just make some up." Mousekit couldn't help but mirror Branchkit's grin, the whole situation feeling kind of silly. "You want to make the first move, or should I? And don't blame me if you trip in the sand."

Branchkit pointed out, "Then we may have our apprentice ceremony together." It sounded fun to have someone become apprentices together! "Maybe we'd train together in the future." The grin became challenging when he imagined the future. It's gonna be one fun apprenticeship if there are friends to hang out with, for sure.

"Sure," Branchkit then answered. "I think I know a little bit too.." He shook his pelt and stretched, satisfying cracks that creaked when his bones stretched out. "You can make the first move." He retreated a few steps and his eyes stayed upon the other tom's gesture. To be honest, it's because Branchkit doesn't know how to start as he'd not be the type to start a fight usually. Defence? Perhaps.
Old March 23rd, 2024, 08:10 PM

Quote:

Branchkit pointed out, "Then we may have our apprentice ceremony together." It sounded fun to have someone become apprentices together! "Maybe we'd train together in the future." The grin became challenging when he imagined the future. It's gonna be one fun apprenticeship if there are friends to hang out with, for sure.

"Sure," Branchkit then answered. "I think I know a little bit too.." He shook his pelt and stretched, satisfying cracks that creaked when his bones stretched out. "You can make the first move." He retreated a few steps and his eyes stayed upon the other tom's gesture. To be honest, it's because Branchkit doesn't know how to start as he'd not be the type to start a fight usually. Defence? Perhaps.

How best to attack Branchkit... He could try and pounce on him, or just swipe at the other tom with his paw. Though he couldn't think about it too long, Mousekit didn't want to seem scared or something. He could totally do this.

He bolted over to where Branchkit stood, ears pressed back as he reached a paw out to bap him between the ears. His movements were so quick, he bet Branchkit wouldn't be able to dodge this! Then he'd get to snicker loftily over his opponent as Branchkit suffered from a sore bump on his head. Hah.
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; March 23rd, 2024 at 08:11 PM.
Old March 25th, 2024, 04:44 AM

Quote:

How best to attack Branchkit... He could try and pounce on him, or just swipe at the other tom with his paw. Though he couldn't think about it too long, Mousekit didn't want to seem scared or something. He could totally do this.

He bolted over to where Branchkit stood, ears pressed back as he reached a paw out to bap him between the ears. His movements were so quick, he bet Branchkit wouldn't be able to dodge this! Then he'd get to snicker loftily over his opponent as Branchkit suffered from a sore bump on his head. Hah.

BRANCHKIT
He stayed there, slightly in a defensive position, eyes kept upon Mousekit's gaze as he waited for their first move. It didn't take long, however, before they started their attack. Quickly the smaller kit suddenly charged over in a quick speed, whereas Branchkit's eyes widened and he instinctively stepped back from the bap between the ears but failed. The sudden strike did catch him off guard, yet watching the snicker from Mousekit Branchkit chuckled too.

"You're fast," For the time when Mousekit snickered, the kit pounced suddenly, seemingly way too far past the tom when he bent his body and turned over, grabbing onto Mousekit's tail and tugging it gently. He knew that it's the part where it'd hurt badly, so he used little to no strength at it before swinging her front paws at his hindlegs to throw him off balance.
Old March 26th, 2024, 09:45 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Ravenkit(paw)
|She/Her (soon to be he/him) | 6 moons | Purrks: N/A| Sexaulity: N/A| Kit | twin: cowkit|
white she-cat with black markings and violet/blue eyes
Image by @/Marigoldwhisper

Ravenkit was practicing his pouncing. He wanted to be the best apprentice whenever he was announced, of course, not to brag, he had already hunted and added food to the fresh kill pile. He was a natural, Fawnheart would say so as well. And, in Raven's head, no one could beat him, ever. And he was sure of it, as he watched the younger kits around him topple over each other mindlessly. He could beat them and he was sure of it... even if he wasn't a real tom, that didn't matter! He would prove his strength, he thought to himself with a smile. He would be better than any other, he would keep telling himself. Not a silly thought, considering what he could do. And he smiled to himself as he kept practicing until he got tired.

@chickadee

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀
TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ )
Ravenswings was here :>
Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army
finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0
Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere!
leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN!
CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started.
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art Shop
Old March 30th, 2024, 10:02 PM

Quote:

BRANCHKIT
He stayed there, slightly in a defensive position, eyes kept upon Mousekit's gaze as he waited for their first move. It didn't take long, however, before they started their attack. Quickly the smaller kit suddenly charged over in a quick speed, whereas Branchkit's eyes widened and he instinctively stepped back from the bap between the ears but failed. The sudden strike did catch him off guard, yet watching the snicker from Mousekit Branchkit chuckled too.

"You're fast," For the time when Mousekit snickered, the kit pounced suddenly, seemingly way too far past the tom when he bent his body and turned over, grabbing onto Mousekit's tail and tugging it gently. He knew that it's the part where it'd hurt badly, so he used little to no strength at it before swinging her front paws at his hindlegs to throw him off balance.

"Wha- AH!", Mousekit squeaked as Branchkit grabbed his tail. "H-Hey!" He was quickly taken off balance as Branchkit aimed for his hindlegs, and before he knew it Mousekit was suddenly toppled over at the other tom's feet. Nothing actually hurt, but he certainly did feel dizzy... Mousekit rolled onto his back to look up at his opponent, making an irritated face before reaching up his paw to hit Branchkit flat on the nose. If he tried to get up he had a feeling Branchkit wouldn't hold him down or anything, but he didn't feel in any rush to move, despite the fact that the two of them were fighting. He wanted to see what Branchkit would do next- he felt weirdly curious about the tom, in a way.
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; March 30th, 2024 at 10:14 PM.
Old April 7th, 2024, 03:56 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Tired

Tulippaw groaned as she trudged into the nursery. She'd been living the life as an apprentice, enjoying the newfound freedom and pride that she got now that she was out of the Nursery. That was until she'd realized she'd now have chores. She'd seen apprentices carrying and changing moss before, but she thought it was only for punishment.

Why did the Kit Burrow even need moss anyways? For mossball or what? She wondered as she plopped it down into a pile. That's when she noticed an odd black and white coloured kit. They looked about old enough to be an apprentice. She stopped to observe the kit for a moment, as if pounced repeatedly, over and over again.

"Hey you! Wouldn't it be better practice if you actually tried pouncing in something? Instead of just the ground?" She called out, remembering when she used to practice pouncing and hunting every little bug she could find. Those poor bugs.

. . .
@Epiales

Last edited by chickadee; April 7th, 2024 at 03:56 PM.
Old April 16th, 2024, 04:48 AM

Quote:

"Wha- AH!", Mousekit squeaked as Branchkit grabbed his tail. "H-Hey!" He was quickly taken off balance as Branchkit aimed for his hindlegs, and before he knew it Mousekit was suddenly toppled over at the other tom's feet. Nothing actually hurt, but he certainly did feel dizzy... Mousekit rolled onto his back to look up at his opponent, making an irritated face before reaching up his paw to hit Branchkit flat on the nose. If he tried to get up he had a feeling Branchkit wouldn't hold him down or anything, but he didn't feel in any rush to move, despite the fact that the two of them were fighting. He wanted to see what Branchkit would do next- he felt weirdly curious about the tom, in a way.

Branchkit
Kit - RC - Tom

Hearing the sudden shout of Mousekit, Branchkit froze and paused for a second, retreating slightly in a small fear of hurting the other kit. He tried his best to be cautious... was the tom still hurt? He wouldn't want to lose his first-ever friend. "I'm sorry, ack-" He was about to apologise before his nose got booped. He blinked in surprise and toppled backwards slightly. However, he still held him down. Confused, he watched Mousekit stare off at him. Shouldn't they... try to fight back? So that he'd fight back as well. Branchkit, though seemingly tough at some time, yet he was, however, not that big in fighting and could be afraid of harming one another.

(Sorry for being late and short!)
Old April 16th, 2024, 10:10 AM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Welcoming

Sunkit
10 moons old
she/her

Sunkit looked up from the stick she was fidgeting with. She was aware that the remark wasn't directed at her as she was not pouncing but she thought it would be a good idea. "Hey you(This was directed at Tulippaw.)"she yowled, "Do you wanna mock fight with me? Claws sheathed no crazy bites just playful". She stood up an waited for a response. She was bored and would love to try. She hoped to be taken seriously enough for an answer even if it wasn't a yes. She hated getting ignored. "Maybe away from the others though' she added not wanting to hurt anyone.
@chickadee

Last edited by Yoshdo; April 19th, 2024 at 06:34 AM.