Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old March 21st, 2024, 08:32 AM
Snowyfeathr's Pet Demon

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

@poppy

Blueriver sat outside the leaders den and politely called out her name
"birdsnow?"

"You're never fully dressed without a smile!" - Alastor
================
Plum'Star is the Current Leader of OliveClan
Art shop! | My Cattos! |
OliveClan Sign ups | OliveClan Main RP |
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!

@TheSpider. (Leader) | Lightningpaw666 (Seconed in command) | @nyx (member) | @Myling (Member) | @CrimsonOaks (Member) |
Old March 24th, 2024, 03:11 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

jayfrost limped to the leaders den, birdsnow huh, the silver tabby wasnt too sure what to think of her yet, he had barely seen her around the past few sunrises but perhaps that was just because he himself had been in camp more than usual and he had the time to notice absence. whatever, he was here for something specific and not just to stand around
"birdsnow? may i enter? 'need'ta discuss somethin'" the warrior spoke, low and lilting.

@poppy

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store

Last edited by alec; March 24th, 2024 at 03:12 PM.
Old March 26th, 2024, 02:12 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
jayfrost limped to the leaders den, birdsnow huh, the silver tabby wasnt too sure what to think of her yet, he had barely seen her around the past few sunrises but perhaps that was just because he himself had been in camp more than usual and he had the time to notice absence. whatever, he was here for something specific and not just to stand around
"birdsnow? may i enter? 'need'ta discuss somethin'" the warrior spoke, low and lilting.

@poppy

Birdsnow looked up from her nest as Jayfrost entered, his injured leg slowing his pace enough to give her warning before he even entered the den. ”Of course, Jayfrost. What’s up?”

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePrettyPurpleDemon View Post
@poppy

Blueriver sat outside the leaders den and politely called out her name
"birdsnow?"

The exhausted ragdoll faced towards the entrance, squinting through the entrance to identify one of her warriors, Blueriver, called out her name. ”Blueriver, yes. What is it?” She asked mildly, combatting the urge to yawn. Perhaps she would try to sleep after this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Seagullwing slipped into the leader's den. "Birdsnow?" she asked softly. "Can I make a request?" she thought with delight about her soon-to-come kits. @poppy

Birdsnow pricked her ears as Seagullwing entered her den, ear flicking slightly as she didn’t ask to enter but she could tell this was something important. Probably. ”Of course you can.” She said with a small smile, inviting the other cat closer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post
( @poppy )

Birdsnow was in agreement about all of his ideas, which pleased him. At her thought that perhaps the Lionhearts could serve as supervisors for the tunnel punishments, he ventured, "I was thinking of getting a few volunteers for that, actually. I think it's a good way for some of the warriors to make more of an impact on the Clan. Obviously they'd need to be level-headed and responsible, and have thick skin."

At her question about the water combat, he answered, "It would be a lesson! I'm not exactly sure how many RiverClan cats even are capable of water combat, so I think it would be best to just make it a mass lesson for all. I'm planning on taking a couple cats out to experiment with some moves eventually."

------------------------------------------------------

( Setting this after the meeting )

The calamity of the meeting hadn't stopped Fadingsun from doing what he'd intended on doing since the invasion ended: making his pitch to Birdsnow regarding what he thought RiverClan should do to retaliate against ThunderClan. As he whisked towards her den, memories of the battle - particularly of the fallen and how badly Dusklion had been wounded - filled his mind.

By the time he reached her den, any feelings of being overwhelmed or self-doubting were gone, replaced by anger at ThunderClan and a coursing desire for revenge. Slipping inside, he got straight to the point. "Hey. I know the battle just happened and all, but I want to talk about retaliation. I get why ThunderClan has issues with us, given the way some of our less-than-admirable warriors have acted over the past season. Invading our camp, however, is going way too far. Bumblestar seems to think that she's free to stride in and out of our territory whenever she pleases, and I think we need to put a stop to that."

He plopped his butt down, knowing that if he stayed standing he'd start pacing around the den like a mad cat.

"I think we need to hit back hard, once we're fully recovered and we've had a chance to prepare. We need to show ThunderClan that we aren't going to tolerate our camp being invaded by their cats - no matter whether it's one or thirty. My proposal is that we attempt to take Firefly Cove and Cattail Pond- together. One force will start the fight at Firefly Cove; while ThunderClan is occupied there, another force will occupy Cattail Pond and move the border so that it's within RiverClan territory again.

"I know this is an ambitious plan, but if we manage to do this we'll quash whatever feelings the other Clans have about us being weak and pathetic, and we'll show them what happens when they take things too far with us. It will give the Clan something to rally around, and it will restore confidence in RiverClan. We'd need as many cats participating in this fight as possible- hell, make it a requirement that all able-bodied warriors and battle-trained apprentices participate."

He had a couple of other ideas on how they could prepare, but he'd keep them to himself until Birdsnow gave her thoughts on the idea. "If you agree, I'm thinking we could strike in about a moon."

Birdsnow grinned excitedly as Fadingsun finished, nodding strongly in agreement. ”That sounds very good, I like the way you’re thinking. I can make an announcement at the next meeting for volunteers as supervisors to go to you, or would you rather seek them out yourself?” She didn’t really mind either way, but she might as well offer.

--------------------------

Another battle. Just the thought made her nearly-healed wounds ache but… on the other paw it would be lovely to reassert themselves. Put ThunderClan in their place while also gaining new territory. ”If we do, I’d like to have a medicine cat beforehand, or a few cats assigned as battle healers. I don’t want a repeat of last time, 4 capable fighters playing medicine cat while we had ThunderClan in our camp.” She was still pissed about that, but she couldn’t mull over it because then Fadingsun’s other plans entered her mind and she was… excited about it. Excited to finally stop being the weak Clan. because they had a plan now.

Her eyes widened/ ”and it’ll be difficult for ThunderClan to defend both. They won’t expect it, either. Don’t think highly enough of us.” Her deputy might just be a certified battle genius. ”If we do go through with this, I would suggest me leading the first force to Firefly Cove. They don’t know about you yet, whereas if I wasn’t there they would notice and wonder. It would put them on edge for certain. or…” Now her mind was working. ”Or if we strike after the Gathering you’re announced, and you lead the attack on the Cove and claim that I’m no longer leader… it wouldn’t exactly be hard for them to believe, would it? They wouldn’t expect a thing. What do you think?”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshdo View Post

"The ragdoll looked up from her nest, eyes seeking out…. Sunkit. Hm. ”Yes, Sunkit?”

(having bird refer to sun as sunkit since she’s technically a kit still )" (First posted by poppy)

Sunkit
9 moons and 28 Sun journeys

"I-I'm sorry", Sunkit mewed. "I thought that was how you were made an apprentice". Sunkit gave her chest a few swift embarrassed licks. "How do I be an apprentice." She asked. "I'm already 'bout 10 moons."

@poppy

Birdsnow frowned slightly at the excuse, trying to recall if Sunkit was a new-ish cat or not. Because that was the only way this would make sense. ”The only cat who can make you an apprentice is the leader. I’ll take care of it at the next meeting, alright? Just don’t go having your own ceremonies again and you’ll be a-okay.” She offered the young cat a firm but gentle smile and a small nod of reassurance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
Rainpaw
He/They - 13 Moons

TW: self-hate

The blue tabby crept into Birdsnow's den before making himself comfortable next to his mentor. Despite his mentor living here, he didn't like the den. It served as a reminder of the leaders that were in the position for too short of a time. They didn't want bird to fall victim to that too. Rainpaw looked at his mentor before looking down at his paws as they started to fiddle. The one-eyed apprentice stammered for a moment, struggling to get his words out. "Um, well I uh... I d-didn't just wanna be a twom, a-and I-I s-so I w-want He a-and t-t-they pwease," he stuttered, moving is half-tail to cover only part of his hind foot. He winced in pain, stars why did it have to hurt so much? Right, next topic. Rainpaw was still hesitant, but they wanted birdsnow to know, they knew she cared about them. "I-I a-a-also don't l-like sh-she-cats. T-T-there w-wa-was this t-tom I l-liked b-b-but he l-left," just more differences he had to deal with. "I-I d-don't know h-how they w-would r-react, n I didn't tell them a-and now t-they weft m-me," the small apprentice sobbed, attempting to bury their face in birdsnow's fur. "I d-don't get it! W-why do-does everyone l-leave m-me? A-Am I r-r-really that bad? A-A-am I-I u-ugly? N-N-Nobody l-l-likes m-me enough to stay, what d-d-did I d-do w-w-wrong?" he sobbed. He had only ever seen his face once, and he knew how ugly he looked. Even scary. He just didn't want furbs to leave him like everyone else. She wouldn't... Right?

[ @poppy ]

Birdsnow attempted to give her apprentice a gentle lick on the head before listening. Once he started speaking, her heart started twisting and just kept wrenching. ”Well of course you can, sweetie.” her eyes flickered down as he winced in pain, attempting to softly nuzzle them.

”Y’know, I’m mates with a she-cat. And I’m happiest when I’m with her; love is love, it doesn’t have any rules or boundaries when it comes to that sort of thing.”

Her heart twisted and shattered as Rain sobbed, burying his face in her fur. Cooing and purring lovingly like a mother bird, she wrapped her crooked tail around her apprentice. ”You’re not bad or ugly, you could never be ugly, little rain.” she whispered, feeling her chest ache with sadness for the small cat.

”Have you ever seen a sunset? They’re pretty, right?” Reaching forward she grabbed a nearby flower that had been left with her. ”This flower is pretty too, right? And that little pebble over there, the colorful one, it’s rather lovely too, right? Just because they’re all different from each other, different shapes and sizes and colors, that doesn’t mean that they’re ugly, they’re just different kinds of pretty. They’re all lovely looking, and they don’t look the same.”

She thought of watching the sunsets with her dad, and she got the overwhelming urge to throw up. She hadn’t seen a single sunset or sunrise since he left; she had run away instead. Hiding in her den until the colors faded so she wouldn’t be struck by the haunting memories. So she didn’t have to watch them alone.

”I like you enough to stay, I love you like you’re my very own kid. The whole Dark Forest would have to drag me away from you, alright?” The way she was feeling now, the whole universe could try to tear her away and she wouldn’t leave her kid’s side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePrettyPurpleDemon View Post
@poppy

Wolfkit walked in "I-I saw you were hurting last meeting and i-i was seeing if your were okay.... I-I also reached 6 moons and, and i want to be a medicine cat..." he lifted his chest as he said the word 'Medicne cat'.

The fact that a 6 moon old she had never spoken to before was the first one to ask her if she was okay for seasons was a sharp, unexpected blow to the gut, but she wouldn’t let that show. That was far too heavy.

”Aw, thanks kiddo. I’m alright, just a little tired.” And broken. And hurting. And aching emotionally. But that wasn’t important. ”Thank you for offering, and I’ll definitely take you into consideration, but I think I already have someone else picked. Maybe you could offer to be their helper?”

Quote:
Originally Posted by talle View Post
Dusklion - RiverClan Warrior

Paw steps sounding near the den had Dusklion sitting up straighter, unable to hide the grin that spread across her face. A part of her wondered if Birds recognized the effort as the specific gifts that she had lost in the flood - as the dark tabby had tried to recall to the best of her memory what the warrior's nest had looked like before the flood and get those things - but if it was, no notion was given by Birds if it was. "I tried to remember what you had before the flood 'n all," she gestured with her paw, gaze flickering from the trinkets to Birds. "'M sorry if I got some of it wrong." Maybe she hadn't gotten everything that was there, or her memory was going downhill...

At least Birds seemed to like it regardless, which made the dark tabby happy. "'M glad you like it, Birds! Just wanted to show my appreciation. I know you've got cats left 'n right comin' at you with ideas 'n such, but... wanted to make sure someone made the den ready for you after Larkstar's disappearance." Another bright grin was shot her way. As happy as she was, something felt... off about the interaction, like there was something more Birds wanted to do or say. Or perhaps it was just Dusk's mind playing tricks on her - she was awfully tired from all the collecting. Maybe asking to be considered for deputy right now wasn't the best idea.

Yeah definitely save it for another time. "I did also want to talk about the 'Floodstone' - eugh, you'll have to excuse me, even sayin' the name out loud makes my fur prickle." It was just... offensive to her to name the meeting place after such a tragic event. She honestly wasn't sure what the cats who had offered that name had been thinking. "Was thinkin' we could change it to somethin' that's a little less... a reminder about all of that. Maybe somethin' like... The Perch, since you're Birds," a chuckle escape her at her own lighthearted joke. "Or maybe the Wavestone, or Streamrock? That's a bit too similar to Streamstone..." Dusklion trailed off in thought.

[ @poppy ]

At the mention of her former trinkets, Birdsnow turned her head again to examine the trinkets, her eyes widening a bit more and her paws shaking as she reached for a few. A clear stone, like the one Flickerpaw had given her. An acorn, for that scavenger hunt event. ”Aw, Dusk.” she croaked out, a trembling paw lingering over a specific flower, and a small sniffling whimper leaving her before she remembered she had company and couldn’t lose her mind.

”I… I don’t even know what to say… Thank you. Thank you so much.” it came as a whisper, breathless and shaky before she composed herself. ”No, it’s… you’re spot on.” Oh god. Instinctively, like the kid she used to be, she shuffled a few things protectively under ”i-I lost everything in the flood and I… I didn’t have the strength to try and put everything back together. I didn’t think it was possible.” A renewed flame of hope, of strength lit in the leader's bones and she didn’t know a few trinkets could bring so much life back to her but they did. Effortlessly.

Listening silently as Dusklion began talking again, Bird just took the moment to steady herself again, regaining her composure. ”I don’t care for the name, either, honestly. I’ve always thought there was a difference between memorializing and honoring the lost and memorializing a tragedy.” The Perch brought a light chuckle out of her- the first time she had laughed in moons, it felt like, and she felt something in her heart loosen as she settled back down. ”The Wavestone.” She repeated softly, mulling over the name with a thoughtful nod. A wave was strong. A wave was powerful. A wave was dangerous but beautiful and could be gentle.

It was perfect. ”I love that.” She murmured softly. A new center for a new clan. Instead of it’s heart poisoned by tragedy, the core of the RiverClan beast would be strong but good
Old March 26th, 2024, 02:35 PM
Fire in the Hole!!

Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

user20199_pic47993_1707016046.png
Goldfish

Purrks: Agatha Kitty || Go With the Flow
Tags; @poppy [Birdsnow]

The Molly hadn't planned on stopping by. No, she hadn't planned It at all. She'd just wanted to go on patrol, to go someplace. But, before she could, she had to say it. It didn't matter how much it hurt, she had to spit it out. Oh, boy. This wouldn't be easy. But then again, when was her life ever easy? She longed to be close to Spottedstream again for a brief moment. Her sister could help her. She always supported her. So, due to the hard-to-say words that would come ebbing from her maw, she clasped a small bird, a sparrow, she recalled, tight in her jaws. It was quite cold still, and she didn't want to swim at the moment. Besides, it was Birdsnow. Ha. She wanted to laugh, but memories brought sadness swamping over her. Okay, she had to be strong. Strong for the clan. That was something she'd always- always- be able to do. Stay calm, not show too much emotion. This hurt her, very badly. This hurt her like a wound in her heart that would never, ever go away.

She stepped inside, blinking in the dimmer light, and squinting before her golden-hued eyes adjusted. She placed the sparrow on the ground for a moment, claws sinking into the earth like she was killing prey. The bird from the pile wasn't one she'd caught, though she would be going on patrol soon. That was a plus. "Birdsnow?" she mewed, eyes trailing around the den. She straightened her broad shoulders and twitched her tail ever so often just to tell herself it would be okay. Even though she didn't know if it would be, even though she felt so bunched up and could never confide. She was strong for her clan, for her mate and her sister and Cobwebpaw and Minkpaw and everyone else. She'd been sobbing to a friend she hadn't been close to just to utter the words she would have to say. That she'd have to say. Nobody else could. She wanted to be the one to utter the news. "I have some news I'd like to say, and some prey as well. Unfortunately it's... it's not good news. And I want to cover something while I'm here, too. A... After the news." The words 'The news' felt like she was swearing. The news had made her crumble. She'd been such a good little apprentice. Why'd she die? Why? It was brutal, brutal, brutal. She felt punished. Why did StarClan do this? Why, why, why?

Character Site [WIP]
Faithfern is the Current Leader of Darkclan. She has an open den policy.
||Signups And Resources||[/COLOR]

Luna is scribbling on this sig | Desert Rain Frog is hunting wendigos outside |Alastor rickrolls here | Raven has snuck into this sig | Fruity bat has stolen my fruit! | Sunnyheart is approaching... SHE BROUGHT BIRDBIRD-- | Rustleaf rants Abt Bristlefrost| Moondapple restocks the cookie safe | leopard.'s cat Moonfoot is lookin' angry | Crimson holds up two gay cats and lion king music plays |
Old March 26th, 2024, 02:43 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive

@poppy

"id like to offer myself to help with kit lessons and in the nursery until i can return to my warrior responsibilities. if i get the okay from marigoldleap i could help with training apprentices too, i jus' really dont want to sit around n do nothin'." the silver tabby explained, it would probably be a while until he could start to help with training apprentices, adjusting to losing half his vision and the leg would bind him to camp for much longer from what he had been told. he supressed a sigh, this was not what he had wanted to do in new leaf.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store
Old March 26th, 2024, 02:47 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 16 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze stared the the entry into Birdsnow’s den a long while. Having just returned from a patrol, he was tired but in response his brain just brought up cats that were likely to be much more tired than him. In a sort of ‘you can do more’ way that had Seabreeze sighing to himself near quietly. It eventually turned his thoughts to Birdsnow. When has she gotten a break between the mess that is Riverclan, Thunderclan, and even her own warriors causing issues. The tom was so grateful that Fadingsun had finally been named as a deputy because maybe that means some of the weight was taken from her shoulders. Blue eyes shifted to the prey pile and the guilt that stormed in his chest lightened a smidge as he picked up a mouse and padded over to the den.

Has Birdsnow ate recently? Or has been asked if she was okay? Seabreeze stopped outside of the den and set the mouse at his paws, he hoped that she liked mouse. “Umm..B-Birdsnow? If you aren’t too busy, I umm, brought some food I just…I’m concerned about you, wanted to chat a bit.” This was stepping over personal boundaries wasn't it, Birdsnow probably hasn’t even heard of him. He remained quiet, he already spoke so he couldn’t turn back now.
[ @poppy - Birdsnow ]
Old March 27th, 2024, 06:50 PM
Snowyfeathr's Pet Demon

@poppy

Blueriver stepped in.. "i've came to say that my apprentice has been doing a great job,"

================
Art shop! | My Cattos! |
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

@TheSpider. (Leader) | Lightningpaw666 (Seconed in command) | @nyx (member) | @Myling (Member) | @CrimsonOaks (Member) |
Old March 29th, 2024, 02:49 PM
Snowyfeathr's Pet Demon

@poppy

(PPSST THIS IS URGANT!!)

Wolfpaw burst in panting "BIRDSNOW!!!"

================
Art shop! | My Cattos! |
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Old March 31st, 2024, 09:43 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

Rainpaw
He/They - 13 Moons

The one eyed tabby was surprised that Birdsnow wanted to comfort him. "little rain." Little rain? They liked that. They liked that a lot. Mainly because it came from furbs, But Rainpaw appreciated that. A sunset? The apprentice couldn't remember the last time he had saw one. It was before... Before... that. He had two eyes, and barely remembered it. But he knew how pretty a sunrise was. Seeing the pink sky, and the tiny orange speck on the horizon, slowly emerging into the sky. It was very pretty. He looked at the flowers and pebbles birdsnow pointed out to him. They all looked really cool. Unlike him. He knew what furbs was trying to do, and honestly, it helped a lot.

"like you’re my very own kid."

What? Rainpaw thought they had misheard furbs. Like a son? Tears streamed down the tabby's eye. Birdsnow had saved his life, twice. He thought she was annoyed that she had to save him all the time, but turns out it was the exact opposite. His blue eye gazed up at his mentor. Now that he thought about it, he did look up to the leader like a mother. He didn't even have one of his own, and Birdsnow filled the gap the moment he was assigned her apprentice. "M-Me t-too. Y-you're like the mama I never h-had. T-Thank you. F-f-for everything," he purred. For the first time in a long time, Rainpaw felt... happy. He hadn't felt like this since before... then. It was like the hole that was left in his heart was filled.

[ @poppy - totally not crying right now no im not crying ur crying ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old March 31st, 2024, 10:59 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Oh lord. What if Fallenwish said the wrong thing, or phrased something wrong? No, she had to say something about it. She padded into the leaders den nervously.

She inhaled as she arrived. "Er- hi. I'm Fallenwish." Oh, that was stupid! the queen knew her name! She'd just move along and hoped Birdsnow brushed over it. "I'm sorry for screaming at that meeting- I know I wasn't in the place to say anything but I really Didn't like the other people - er, talking. I don't know why I'm sorry." She apologized honestly. She had felt bad about it for some reason.

"Besides that, I have a bit to talk about, if your not busy. If you have something more important to do, I can come later." She said.
[ @poppy. - birbie ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3

Last edited by hades.; March 31st, 2024 at 11:00 PM.