Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:00 PM
✩Star's Pixel Icon Shop✩
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:51 PM
hot and cold [p]
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:48 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by wolfie
Today 10:43 PM

Old December 9th, 2017, 11:55 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: JungleClan (redo)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"Really!How old!I'm already four moons!" Fury boasted.Cougar came out from behind Halo to look and see what was going on instead of just listening."That's not fair.I'm just as old as you." Cougar muttered quietly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post
"Lynxstar will decided when you are ready." she looked at them with soft yellow eyes. Then she looked up at Halo. "Are they all yours?" she asked turning her gaze away from Halo and back on the kits.
Snowpelt heard something and padded out of her den. She saw Goldenfury talking to some cats, one of which looked familiar. It's been 24 moons since I last saw him... He was 7 moons old, then..., Snowpelt thought. Pantherpaw... But, he's not Pantherpaw anymore.

The medicine cat padded over to him. "I see you have a family, now.", she said, looking at Panther.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; December 9th, 2017 at 11:55 AM.
Old December 9th, 2017, 12:02 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Name: VineTail//BushFire
Mate: BushFire//VineTail
Offspring: Oasiskit, Leafkit, Windkit
Mother: OPEN
Father: OPEN
Sister(s): OPEN
Brother(s): OPEN
Personality: Strong, independent, not a usual weak she-cat//quieter, prefers to hideaway and be away from cats he doesn't know well, is very protective of his clan
Appearance: Brown-grey with green eyes//ginger with white paws, chest, belly, muzzle and tail tip with green eyes
Super Power(s): can climb and jump very high// Fire
Old December 9th, 2017, 12:12 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Ivygaze hissed at him, she shook her head. Her eyes looked into her deputy's. "I think the reason you are protecting Goldenfury is that you like her!" she growled. "Not like but are falling for her, Lightningpounce. A real deputy would banish her!"

He jerked back, feeling as if he'd been struck by a lightning bolt
(no pun intended XD) and growled,
"Being a good deputy means making good decisions. I'm protecting her because she's my Clanmate! If anyone else was cursed like that, I'd do the same for them!"
Old December 9th, 2017, 12:16 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Goldenfury tilted her head. "Do they have powers?" she asked with a warm smile. Then looked at the older cats. "Do you have powers?" she asked. "I am not trying to be rude or anything but it interests me when we get new cats."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

Snowpelt heard something and padded out of her den. She saw Goldenfury talking to some cats, one of which looked familiar. It's been 24 moons since I last saw him... He was 7 moons old, then..., Snowpelt thought. Pantherpaw... But, he's not Pantherpaw anymore.

The medicine cat padded over to him. "I see you have a family, now.", she said, looking at Panther.
Panther nodded." I can poision cats if I claw or bite them,but i don't use it much." Hen said,spotting Snowpelt just walking out.He stood up smiling."So your here to?Nice to see you again snowpelt!" He exclaimed,studying her with his good eye."You still medicine cat snowpelt?" He asked.

Halo shrugged."I don't know,but every know and then when I'm drinking water it will freeze,but only sence I left twolegs.I don't know how to control it." She explained."I can do this!" Fury said,looking at a shadow.It took a minute,but eventually, it grew a tiny bit longer.Cougar looked at goldenfury."Do you like squirrels?" She asked smiling,trying not to look suspicious.She could only control cats a little bit,but she could make their ear twitch or tail move.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old December 9th, 2017, 12:18 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

He jerked back, feeling as if he'd been struck by a lightning bolt
(no pun intended XD) and growled,
"Being a good deputy means making good decisions. I'm protecting her because she's my Clanmate! If anyone else was cursed like that, I'd do the same for them!"
Quote:
Panther nodded." I can poision cats if I claw or bite them,but i don't use it much." Hen said,spotting Snowpelt just walking out.He stood up smiling."So your here to?Nice to see you again snowpelt!" He exclaimed,studying her with his good eye."You still medicine cat snowpelt?" He asked.

Halo shrugged."I don't know,but every know and then when I'm drinking water it will freeze,but only sence I left twolegs.I don't know how to control it." She explained."I can do this!" Fury said,looking at a shadow.It took a minute,but eventually, it grew a tiny bit longer.Cougar looked at goldenfury."Do you like squirrels?" She asked smiling,trying not to look suspicious.She could only control cats a little bit,but she could make their ear twitch or tail move.

Goldenfury nodded with a purr at them all. "Your powers sound amazing." she meowed then felt sadness build up. "I.I don't have a power." she meowed with a tilt of her head.

Ivygaze hissed with a roll of her eyes. "Cursed cats should be killed!"
Old December 9th, 2017, 12:21 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Goldenfury nodded with a purr at them all. "Your powers sound amazing." she meowed then felt sadness build up. "I.I don't have a power." she meowed with a tilt of her head.

"No do you like to eat squirrels.I do!" She said,not seeming to cats the par about not having powers.Halo looked at goldenfiry curiously,buit didn't press for more.She herself thought the whole clan had powers,but according to this cat,she was wrong.Fury smiled."Thanks!I'm sorry you don't have a power,but I'm sure you will get one eventually!Dad said you don't fully develop your power until your six moons,but some cats take longer!I bety yours will be really strong!" He reasurred her.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; December 9th, 2017 at 12:23 PM.
Old December 9th, 2017, 12:28 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:

The tom could feel his rage welling inside of him, and he took a couple of deep breaths. "If that's what you think," he snarled, "then you are cursed by my anger. If I see you so much as snap at her, you'll have more to worry about than a scratch on the cheek. Good day, Ivygaze." With a snap of his tail he whipped around and stalked away.
Old December 9th, 2017, 12:33 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
"No do you like to eat squirrels.I do!" She said,not seeming to cats the par about not having powers.Halo looked at goldenfiry curiously,buit didn't press for more.She herself thought the whole clan had powers,but according to this cat,she was wrong.Fury smiled."Thanks!I'm sorry you don't have a power,but I'm sure you will get one eventually!Dad said you don't fully develop your power until your six moons,but some cats take longer!I bety yours will be really strong!" He reasurred her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

The tom could feel his rage welling inside of him, and he took a couple of deep breaths. "If that's what you think," he snarled, "then you are cursed by my anger. If I see you so much as snap at her, you'll have more to worry about than a scratch on the cheek. Good day, Ivygaze." With a snap of his tail he whipped around and stalked away.

Ivygaze let out a 'mph.' and walked away.

Goldenfury took a step back. "I'm sorry, I....I should leave...I could hurt you...she's strong...power.." she winced as she backed away father. "Lightningpounce!" she cried as she felt anger flare up in her. "She's coming!" she cried as her eyes suddenly turned red...
Old December 9th, 2017, 12:35 PM
Idjit

Quote:
Quote:

"Yep.", Snowpelt said, looking at Panther. "I'm still the clan's medicine cat."

Old December 9th, 2017, 12:37 PM
Idjit

Quote:
Ivygaze let out a 'mph.' and walked away.

Goldenfury took a step back. "I'm sorry, I....I should leave...I could hurt you...she's strong...power.." she winced as she backed away father. "Lightningpounce!" she cried as she felt anger flare up in her. "She's coming!" she cried as her eyes suddenly turned red...
"Oh no....", Snowpelt said, looking at Goldenfury.