Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 12th, 2017, 08:24 PM
Empress~Of~Darkness

My Mood: Sick
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
(Sorry could you please ask me first if you would like to RP. You are interrupting an RP between Constellation and I. Thanks)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Could I join yall? And srry.)
Old December 12th, 2017, 11:42 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

[CENTER @starfall
[ I'm on a role !! And I think I can get
this rp done If I just pound it out and keep on going <3 ]

avoiding stonekits first accusation she shook off the dust and sat down beside him. "well-" she suddenly held her tongue from her fiery remark and replaced the space with a flick of her tail. "look, I'm sorry. I just got back from hunting and I got nothing" she meowed with a hiss of agitation. Saying sorry was one if those things you couldn't really see from alabasterpaw all the time. Like an eclipse it only happened in a certain place... At a certain time before it was completely over. Her expression slightly softened and she returned his smile for once, offering a tainted smirk in it's place. Though alabaster and stone where never really on the same page alabaster had always felt more like Stonekit than her other siblings. Dreamkit for example terrified her right out of her fur. Which she shouldn't be but she wasn't too keen in Dreamkit all her life, thistlekit was ok too it was just a matter of flattening out their differences. Maybe she fought with Stonekit the most but she still loved him like a sister always would. Only now as she thought about her whole family was she remained how stonekit had been Denise or refused the ability to train as an apprentice when they all hit six moons and it only occurred to her now. Shocked by this discovery she looked back down at Stonekit "why are you still a kit?" sure alabaster was blunt but it was the truth. She would have loved to have had somebody by her side during training, sombody to talk too during tjse nights when she couldn't sleep. Somebody who would have been- at the gathering with her when uncle wheatfur died. The memory flooded into her mind like a bad taste and she shook her head angrily. Looking both directions a second later she shoved Stonekit to his feet and ushered him into the apprentices den looking around to ensure nobody was there. When it was clear she sat him down in her best and looked him dead in the eye. Stonekit was bigger than herself, towering over her height by a few inches but she felt as though she held the power in the moment. "Is this because of uncle? Or mother?" she meowed her tail lashing anxiously

@starfall
[/CENTER]

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; December 12th, 2017 at 11:43 PM.
Old December 13th, 2017, 02:13 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Megan (Still wanna RP?) @Megan ? Um @Megan

The cream brown and white apprentice known as Creampaw slipped out of her soft nest in the Apprentices' den to the chilly morning air of the ThunderClan's camp. Her yellow green gaze traveled around the clearing to all her Clan mates hoping to see some cat she knew. At that moment she didn't notice anyone but then she didn't look to hard. With that she headed over to the fresh kill pike to grave a bit to eat before her mentor, Featherspeckle, could take her out for some training or whatever the molly was going to teach her today. It wasn't that she didn't like her mentor or training she loved them both. It was just the fact that she was hungry and wanted to eat. Looking closely she spotted very favorite prey, a nice squirrel, it wasn't to big but it wasn't the smallest thing there. Picking it up she wondered if her mother Eagleflower would like to share the rodent with her. The squirrel in her jaws she scanned the clearing again till she spotted her mother's pelt. Happily she headed over to her, holding squirrel off the ground. Once she reached her mother she dropped the rodent. "Would you like to share it?" She asked Eagleflower in her normal soft spoken sweet voice. She looked up at her mother hoping she'd say yes but wasn't going to force her to. No that just wasn't Creampaw.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; January 12th, 2018 at 04:10 PM.
Old December 13th, 2017, 05:32 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
@Empress Of Evil

Snowstar slid out of the nursery, glancing over her shoulder before looking ahead again, a small, peaceful smile on her face. Being with her kits always gave her a good feeling. And while she couldn't always be with them, having leadership duties to take care of, the Siamese still spent as much time with them as she could. That was good enough, right? The younger leader sighed and looked around, ears pricking. She should probably find Antpaw - She'd been neglecting her apprentice a little much, and she didn't like that. The thing with WindClan had most of her attention lately. The thought of it made her ears flatten. She had so much to worry about, it was unreal. She didn't know being a leader would be this hard. Then again, what had she been expecting?

The Siamese sighed to herself, gaze drifting around. She really just wished she had someone to talk to. Maybe one of her siblings. Or Passionblaze - Talking to her deputy about this sounded nice. Or even Gyrewind.. Or Stormstrike. Oh, she missed her mate, her best friend. Where was he? She'd been neglecting him a bit, too, and that made her feel just awful. The she-cat's ears flattened slightly as she looked around, searching for the familiar gray pelt of Stormstrike. Talking to her mate just sounded so great right then. She just needed her best friend.

A grey pelted warrior was seated in the shade of a small oak tree. He was grooming his pelt, which was dusty and knotted. He had just spent most of the morning hunting and had taken a particularly long time trying to catch a plump rabbit. It hadn't been easy and he had had to sacrifice his neat appearance for it, but he was glad to have caught it. It would definitely be able to feed a few mouths. The rabbit now lay lifeless at the top of the fresh kill pile, waiting for someone to come along and feast on it with perhaps a few other cats.

After tugging free a stubborn knot, he moved on to flatten some fur on his left shoulder, and then he was finished. Stormstrike lowered himself onto the snowy ground and placed one wrist on top of the other. He turned onto his side and rested his chin on top of his paws. He closed his eyes and lay like that for a few minutes. The snow beneath his body was cold, but the sun was nearing the middle of the sky and it beamed, casting a warm glow of sunlight across him. The warrior didn't move for a while, until he suddenly opened his eyes. He was struggling to fall asleep, and he wasn't entirely sure as to why. He was tired from his hunting trip, but it seemed like sleep didn't want to go to him. He let out a sigh before he gazed out across the clearing, searching for something interesting. His turquoise gaze landed on a familiar pelt. Snowstar! He thought, beaming at the sight of his mate. He wanted to get up and run to her, take some time to talk to her as she looked free, but he was quite comfortable where he was, and wasn't ready to move just yet. Perhaps he would wait and see if she would notice him first, then if she didn't, he would get up and run to her before someone else whisked her away. His best friend always seemed busy these days. She was occupied with either looking after their kits, or attending to leadership duties. He himself was considerably busy these days. With leaf-bare here and the snow already falling, he had to work his hardest to contribute as much as possible to the clan. He would visit his kits as much as possible and would share stories when he had some in mind, but he and Snowstar could never seem to be in the same place at the same time. When he was in the nursery, she might be in the leader's den, discussing something important with Passionblaze. Or when she was in the clearing and available for a chat, he might be on a border patrol. Being able to talk to her again would be great.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old December 13th, 2017, 07:20 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
( @Rockstar timeskip since i haven't been on in forever ) iceclaw was sitting in the snow covered clearing with her siblings they had been made warriors yesterday and she was given her fathers name. she looked up at the brightening sky thinking about her father made her wonder if he was watching proudly. she looked back down at her siblings cherrypaw was now cherryblossom. she smiled as they all looked at each other not able to speak they showed their pleasure in smiles and playfuls flicks of the tail. redclaw came out of the warriors den and padded over to them a red scar on his right foreleg that served as his reminder of his fight against the fox "ok guys your vigils over" he said giving each of them a proud look
Greyshade, the eldest sibling who had stood firm the whole night, finally loosened up once Redclaw has relieved them. He was much more tired than he looked during his vigil, and now it showed. Though he met his uncle's proud gaze with an attempt of one of his own.

Lightningstrike, who had become much more energetic and focused as she grew older and kept up her training, didn't feel nearly as tired as him. In fact she was still sat tall and proud.

Dawnfrost, who was still a warrior despite being old enough to be an elder, padded out to her kits and warmly licked them all.
Old December 13th, 2017, 09:06 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Greyshade, the eldest sibling who had stood firm the whole night, finally loosened up once Redclaw has relieved them. He was much more tired than he looked during his vigil, and now it showed. Though he met his uncle's proud gaze with an attempt of one of his own.

Lightningstrike, who had become much more energetic and focused as she grew older and kept up her training, didn't feel nearly as tired as him. In fact she was still sat tall and proud.

Dawnfrost, who was still a warrior despite being old enough to be an elder, padded out to her kits and warmly licked them all.
Redclaw examined iceclaw he was surprised by how much she had grown and matured. she was almost bigger than him with lean muscles under her pelt her green eyes sharp as a hawk and her instincts matched the sharpness of her father's his eyes misted. she had become a warrior with skill to match her father's a warrior the clan could be proud of. "are you watching brother your kits are now fine warriors i know you would be proud" he thought looking up just in time to see the last star disappear in the morning light. He looked back down at the other kits admiring each one of them

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old December 13th, 2017, 09:39 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by xYx_Void_xYx View Post
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Could I join yall? And srry.)
(Maybe we could set up a separate RP another time but you must must must ask Constellation first as Passion is very busy.)
Old December 13th, 2017, 04:34 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienboy View Post
"glad to be of service," powdernose replied, nodding to himself. he thought to himself, examining the features of stonegazer's frame. the silver tom was strong-willed, to say the least. paws twitching absentmindedly, powdernose tried to calm his racing heart. every beat felt like a boulder being slammed against his chest, knocking the breath out of him. was he really sitting next to his, well, idol? stonegazer may only be a few moons older than him, but that didn't mean he couldn't admire the intelligent tom.
he released a very long breath, thinking of what the other had said. what did he think of the upcoming battle? of the tension in which was forever rising within the clans? after what seemed to be quite a long time, powdernose spoke his mind.
"i don't exactly have any thoughts of the battle. yes, i am prepared for one, if it even comes. but why waste your energy worrying about what may have a chance to not happen?" the powdery tom shrugged. "i mean, yeah, i'm lazy. every day, i spend most of the sunlight sleeping. but i do know my way around things. just because i don't participate much does not mean that i don't pay attention to clan life," he spoke with a confident voice, though his form slumped as he paused.
"whenever i am awake, i try to search for my true family. or i just relax and try to savor my strength for a real battle. there's no use in a cat who is too tired to fight." powdernose ducked his head sheepishly, his tail curling around him. "that's just my thoughts, though." crouching, the off-white feline turned his gaze from where it rested on the ground. sky-blue eyes flicked up to look at stonegazer, a faint hint of worry hidden within them. what if he doesn't like what i said? he thought, tense with agitation.
The other cat had never thought of it that way. In a rather backwards, messed up way, Powdernose had... well... wisdom. He spoke like he really knew what he was talking about. And that was something that was rare nowadays. Even cats who were in the same age group as Stonegazer, from 30 - 40 moons, could have very little true wisdom. "Have you participated in a battle before?" The other warrior asked, keeping his gaze fixed on his companion. He was now interested in what the other had to say - his remark on the battle was one that Stonegazer had never heard before and, as said before, he believed it to be wise. Powdernose was younger and had just said something with more confidence then Stonegazer had heard any cat speak before.

"I'm sure there will be a battle, though. The tensions are too high for that not to happen. Snowstar can't just "talk it out" with Blazingstar now. ThunderClan blood has been spilled at the claws of those pathetic rabbit-chasers." His opinions could come off stronger then other cats', and the one thought that went through his head was if that doesn't scare him off, nothing will. While Stonegazer's voice did not change in volume, it was quite clear how the tom felt about them. Even though anger wasn't apparent, it showed in the little things; the quick flash of his eyes, changing from practically emotionless to anger-flooded before switching back just as quickly... the twitching of his tail, no longer as still as it had been... the way his voice sounded, a little less calm then before, though only enough so that you could barely catch it.

That was the way Stonegazer's... well, practically any emotion with him worked, it just showed enough so that you could catch a glimpse of the very real cat behind the seemingly unfeeling mask. He wasn't unfeeling at all; but that was pretty much the impression he gave off. He hoped that Powdernose hadn't been too frightened by his bias remark on WindClan. He was angry that those WindClanners were getting away with all of this. And he was looking forward to his chance to teach them a lesson. Teach them that they couldn't treat ThunderClan this way and get away with it.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 13th, 2017, 08:52 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The other cat had never thought of it that way. In a rather backwards, messed up way, Powdernose had... well... wisdom. He spoke like he really knew what he was talking about. And that was something that was rare nowadays. Even cats who were in the same age group as Stonegazer, from 30 - 40 moons, could have very little true wisdom. "Have you participated in a battle before?" The other warrior asked, keeping his gaze fixed on his companion. He was now interested in what the other had to say - his remark on the battle was one that Stonegazer had never heard before and, as said before, he believed it to be wise. Powdernose was younger and had just said something with more confidence then Stonegazer had heard any cat speak before.

"I'm sure there will be a battle, though. The tensions are too high for that not to happen. Snowstar can't just "talk it out" with Blazingstar now. ThunderClan blood has been spilled at the claws of those pathetic rabbit-chasers." His opinions could come off stronger then other cats', and the one thought that went through his head was if that doesn't scare him off, nothing will. While Stonegazer's voice did not change in volume, it was quite clear how the tom felt about them. Even though anger wasn't apparent, it showed in the little things; the quick flash of his eyes, changing from practically emotionless to anger-flooded before switching back just as quickly... the twitching of his tail, no longer as still as it had been... the way his voice sounded, a little less calm then before, though only enough so that you could barely catch it.

That was the way Stonegazer's... well, practically any emotion with him worked, it just showed enough so that you could catch a glimpse of the very real cat behind the seemingly unfeeling mask. He wasn't unfeeling at all; but that was pretty much the impression he gave off. He hoped that Powdernose hadn't been too frightened by his bias remark on WindClan. He was angry that those WindClanners were getting away with all of this. And he was looking forward to his chance to teach them a lesson. Teach them that they couldn't treat ThunderClan this way and get away with it.
the tom shook his head, ears perked. "i haven't ever fought in a battle, to be honest. i usually stay back and protect the camp. this time, i will most likely go out and fight. thunderclan would need all the help it can get to chase away windclan." he kneaded the ground with a clouded gaze, expression barren of a clear emotion. they were all jumbled together, each one clawing to the surface. it was how he usually was— a mixture of emotion. ever since he was a kit, that would be how he expressed himself. one moment, a feline could describe him as curious, but the next, he would be void of that feeling. he may be lazy, but he was rather expressive.
powdernose cocked his head to the side, looking at stonegazer through his peripheral vision. "snowstar and blazingstar have most definitely stepped past the point of negotiation, yes. a battle has a high chance of happening, but that does not mean that more blood should be shed," he inquired, tail swaying along the ground. his voice lay low, an accent weaving within his words. off-white fur bristled slightly, the quiet hum of his heartbeat sounding in his ears.
stopping, the tom examined stonegazer. he scrutinized the other's subtle changes in expression, determining what he felt.
"you seem aggravated. i suggest you calm your emotions. anger does not help anything— it only causes more energy to be used. of course, you are my elder, so you don't have to listen to me. i am merely stating my own thoughts of how to efficiently prepare for battle." powdernose chuckled and turned his full attention to the silver tom. "laziness has gotten me this far in life, hasn't it?"
Old December 13th, 2017, 09:08 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Snowpaw shifted his weight on his other left arm, smiling at her promise. At least it brought him some relief, knowing she would. However he did get the feeling she haven't been, most from her smile and a guess. Yet kept his mouth shut, he didn't mention it to Caliapaw- not yet at least but the war was scaring him a little. No, not because of the fighting. It was about losing someone in it. Snowpaw didn't know if he would even be in it, some of the worrying was from the gathering. He hadn't attended to it but he heard about it. What if someone killed Caliapaw? Like what happened with Wheatfur. So many questions buzzed in his head like flies. Snowpaw knew that the feeling of fear would never go away until everything was surely fine, all he could was to help.

"Alright, I won't shove the prey down your throat." He joked, chuckling a little. He found the talk surprising relaxing, better than laying around. Anything is better than laying around, though. His nose wrinkled up at the thought, shaking his head lightly in thought. However some cats really just needed that, Snowpaw blinked. "Zoomed out for a second, thoughts just buzzing around, you know?" He searched her eyes; hope for a hint that could tell him what was going on. He got nothing which he was disappointed and relived for. Snowpaw didn't know anything he didn't want to.

He frowned a little, he knew grief took away your appetite. Even knowing that he didn't get the hint it was most likely from grief, being clueless Snowpaw he assumed she was getting sick. "Are you getting sick? I mean... well could that be start of it? " He snap his muzzle shut, knowing he was about to say something that could really make things uncomfortable. He furrowed his eyebrows, giving a short nod. "I know you may not have a appetite but later on take a few bites of a mouse, hungry or not. " Snowpaw nodded. Then the frowned disappeared and turned into a wide smile at her. "No problem. Yeah! Always be on guard, Caliapaw!" He said, "And don't let anything bring you down." He blinked, "I sounded like my mentor for a second. Gah, is she rubbing off on me?" He shivered a little. Remembering the over-joy mentor he had, Snowpaw couldn't lie that really scared him.

"Come lay in the sun, it's warm. " He didn't seem anything wrong with that, "Or sit." He added. However he found that sometimes just being in sunlight `melts` away your thoughts.
Was she sick? For a second, the medicine cat almost answered in a patient manner, but her amusement at the question won out in the end. While she knew it might hurt Snowpaw's feelings, it was just sort of a part of who she was; even in this state of grief. "Mm, I think I'd know if I was sick." Her words came off as light, partly serious, and yes, amused. She was laughing at him, despite the fact that she knew it probably wasn't right. But when she could tell that he was truly concerned, she sighed, shifted her weight, and looked up at the sky for a minute. "I can't promise you I'll eat if I don't feel hungry, but I'll try. Just so you're not worrying about me." A small smile stretched across her maw. Caliapaw hated, hated, hated being the center of the attention or under the spotlight, but at the same time, it was nice to have someone worry over her. Not everyone, cats that she didn't know well for example, but for her family and closer friends to have concern for her, it felt good. That somebody cared about her as a cat; not just as their medicine cat. While she knew those close to her were proud, they would understand if she decided to step down, right?

Even though she wouldn't. Caliapaw knew the Clan was counting on her, and as hard as it was without Wheatfur, she could do it. At least she wasn't always the center of attention. That was focused mainly on new leaders, or deputies; being young had it's disadvantages, but as many disadvantages as there were, there were also advantages to being so young and trying so hard. She would have a longer time as their medicine cat. Caliapaw guessed she would have a long time in this position, so why not have some fun while she was in it? Maybe there was a way to make this good. Optimism was not her strong suit, but she was doing her best and working hard and eventually she would be more comfortable with her life at the moment.

Someone would be there to help her through it. She hadn't met any of the medicine cats from the other Clans yet, and was nervous that they would have a way stronger bond. The tom's cheerful attitude made Caliapaw smile a little more - it was good to smile. She had needed a good laugh, smile, whatever... and Snowpaw was giving her the cheer that she needed. "You're such a mouse brain sometimes," She chuckled, but she joined her brother in the sun anyways, just barely swatting him with her tail. While she didn't really like physical contact, if she initiated it? It was okay. And besides, she was getting more and more used to it, having to deal with patients and all.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Closed Thread