BeetleJuice
BeetleKit, BeetlePaw

15 Moons | They/Bug/It | Pansexual, Polyamorus

ShadowClan WarriorPurrks: none

___

@dino. @/Ladiebugg

___

Hm.. the prey pile was running low.

BeetleJuice had already recruited BubbleBunny to go hunting. Why not bring an apprentice too?

They looked around. 'Ah. NightPaw, right? Why don't you come hunting with me and BubbleBunny?'
What, did his mentor not feel like they were good enough to ask Nightpaw theirself? He stood up from his spot near the apprentices' den and shook out his thick pelt, tossing Bubblebunny an unimpressed look as he spoke to Beetle...juice. What sort of name was that?? He was absolutely not calling them that. "Yes. I haven't had any hunting training yet and I'd like to get into that."
Old Yesterday, 10:00 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

->> rookpaw <<-
[ she/they | shadowclan | 14moons | purrks ]
a scarred dark blueish grey and white cat with grey eyes
rookpaw turned her head, grey eye scanning the cats in the clearing, most of them had been around enough that she could name them, others were just specks of colour she had subconsciously taken in over the past almost three quarter moons. when her mentor came into view she got to her paws, she didnt necessarily know what she wanted from lostspark but they hadnt interacted a whole lot so she might as well ask.
"good morning lostspark, can i help you with anything?" good enough, she was still unsure how to judge the medics, or well, enforcers, stand on things so more direct questions were off the table for now.

[ @Rose - lostspark for the chervil thing ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old Yesterday, 12:56 PM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post

->> rookpaw <<-
rookpaw was scouting for another unsuspecting member of shadowclan to be forcefully introduced to her, one that didnt look like they would whack her upon approaching. she ultimately settled on a light tabby that had just grabbed a mouse and returned to a more secluded spot to eat. they didnt really look like they would immediately react negatively, especially not because rook had been around for almost three quarter moons now and most cats seemed to have more or less accepted her. "heya, dont think ever got your name?" mayhaps this was a bit weird as the opening to a conversation with what was essentially a stranger, but speaking to someone without knowing their name wouldve been silly. especially because she was almost sure the other would be well aware of her own name, dawnstar had introduced her after all.

Loonbay
[Loony for short]
[17 moons]
she/her

she was surprised at first. it seemed no one in this clan every really came up to her, bunch of grumps if you asked her. except for Moondaple of course. she giggled "Loonbay, glad to see another cheery face around here". she yawned once again. glad to make some real friends for once. maybe Shadowclan isn't all doom and gloom as she thought. could be better but its still not horrible.

[

Creekstep: Bilingual tier 1
Violetfang: Monkey's paw (ask for more details)Dizzypaw: Lyre birds lullaby
Grey: Silver tounge

Last edited by .Sunshine.; Yesterday at 12:57 PM.
Old Yesterday, 01:47 PM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

Redrobin
ShadowClan Warrior

Redrobin paced back and forth in the clearing, clearly anxious.

''Come on, Sandypaw! We don't have all day!'' She growled irritably.

(short bc lazy)

@cloudedheavens

''say you can't sleep? baby, i know. mm, it's that me espresso.'' - sabrina carpenter, espresso

Characters W/ Purrks

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird´s Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Bluepaw: The Collector
Old Yesterday, 03:24 PM

[QUOTE=paris;1590075][SIZE="3"]Redrobin
ShadowClan Warrior

The softly golden coloured colour point she cat apprentice practically leapt to her paws.

"Oops, sorry Redrobin. Lost track of the time." She meowed cheerfully, whisking her plumed tail and blinking around camp.

"What are we doing today, Red robin?" She asked, tipping her head to the side
Old Yesterday, 03:33 PM
revenge is a fools game

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Sunshine. View Post

Loonbay
[Loony for short]
[17 moons]
she/her

she was surprised at first. it seemed no one in this clan every really came up to her, bunch of grumps if you asked her. except for Moondaple of course. she giggled "Loonbay, glad to see another cheery face around here". she yawned once again. glad to make some real friends for once. maybe Shadowclan isn't all doom and gloom as she thought. could be better but its still not horrible.

->> rookpaw <<-
the warriors tone was light, matching and even exaggerating her own initial light approach. "nice to meet you, i wouldnt say cheery but im glad you havent hissed at me yet" she half-joked, shoulders briefly pulled up in a shrug, the gashes along her shoulders, that had no yet become fully healed scars, pulled uncomfortably at the movement. it was fine.
"you' been around for long?" she enquired, curiosity apparent in her tone and facial expression, she was sure the other would offer their age and heritage freely, since the open route seemed to be working well with this particular feline.

━━━━━━━━
Old Yesterday, 11:25 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
->> rookpaw <<-
rookpaw turned her head, grey eye scanning the cats in the clearing, most of them had been around enough that she could name them, others were just specks of colour she had subconsciously taken in over the past almost three quarter moons. when her mentor came into view she got to her paws, she didnt necessarily know what she wanted from lostspark but they hadnt interacted a whole lot so she might as well ask.
"good morning lostspark, can i help you with anything?" good enough, she was still unsure how to judge the medics, or well, enforcers, stand on things so more direct questions were off the table for now.

[ @Rose - lostspark for the chervil thing ]

Lostspark peered at Rookpaw, her plumed tail swishing behind her. "Morning." She said, voice low and gruff, her glazed-over eyes turning towards camp entrance. "Yes, there's something you can do for me." She paused, and then flicked her tail in the universal gesture asking to me followed, before she started padding off towards camp exit. "You said you know of something called chervil, yes? Elaborate, please."

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old Today, 05:22 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Bee View Post
Badgerstripe looked for her sister Doeflame
@kittycatburmise
Doeflame

Padding across the clearing, Doeflame spotted Badgerstripe and changed directions to walk towards her. "Hey," she mewed, flicking her tail. "Whatcha doing?"
Old Today, 08:18 AM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Bashful

FloodPaw walked into the clearing

(OPen!)
Old Today, 09:06 AM
revenge is a fools game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

Lostspark peered at Rookpaw, her plumed tail swishing behind her. "Morning." She said, voice low and gruff, her glazed-over eyes turning towards camp entrance. "Yes, there's something you can do for me." She paused, and then flicked her tail in the universal gesture asking to me followed, before she started padding off towards camp exit. "You said you know of something called chervil, yes? Elaborate, please."

->> rookpaw <<-
rook was a bit taken aback for a moment, both by the invitation to follow her mentor out of camp and the question about chervil. but it made sense, it had been almost a moon by now, and if mossfreckle didnt come up with some freakishly complicated plan to pretend to somehow find out about these herbs, it made sense that lostspark wouldnt know about chervil.
"oh yes chervil, its my favourite herb. anyway, its overall pretty common and can be found more or less everywhere, also normally grows to be pretty wide spread so it might look like more than it actually is. its pretty light green with thin stems ending in fern like, serrated leaves, some lower parts of the stems might be a bit lighter, more yellow-y green and might have little light hairs. the plant overall smells sweet but the roots are yucky." perhaps a description too long, all over the place and convoluted when she could also just show lostspark but once she had started it was hard to not get lost inbetween the conflicting thoughts plagueing her mind. "the leaves are chewed to extract juice for infections, i would probably prefer horsetail though cuz i feel like its a bit more potent. ive used the juice for eye injuries too and while i cant say it helps, i can more or less assure that it doesnt lead to eye infection. the roots are more potent, good for bellyaches and kitting, but as i said they taste pretty bad, so kits might need some honey with it ....but you know that soo im done" she gave lostspark a sheepish smile, one that she only realised her mentor couldnt see when it was already too late. away from responsibility and the fear of other cats profiting from her knowledge she had almost gotten lost in explanation. it was weird how much easier it was to tell lostspark what she knew than it had been to tell sweetsong or cobwebpaw...no hot suffocating feeling of fear settling around her shoulders, just enthusiasm for a shared passion.

(sorry for any typos/missing letters my hand is super shaky rn)

━━━━━━━━