Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 05:25 PM
Oopsie I tripped
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 05:10 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:08 PM
velli's art trades
Last post by hades.
Today 05:05 PM
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:54 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 13th, 2020, 02:33 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Grizzlyburr watched her googling his claws into the dirt for balance... he waited anxiously and there she moved quickly aiming a swipe for his paws. He tensed and felt the hit land though it didn’t sway him. He was massive... a lot heavier than perhaps she expected

Than he leaned forward using his head to hopefully knock her back a few steps. “Try again... remember to watch your opponents body. I’m
Too heavy.. you’ll need a whole lot more force to take my legs out from underneath me”

@S-oft

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 13th, 2020, 02:38 PM
❤❤❤

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

@Casper

Irisflame felt her gaze soften, and her eyes clouded with guilt. She could tell that both of them cared. A lot. And she went ahead and stepped on old Falcon's face when he had been trying to help. Starclan, why was She a medicine cat when she couldn't heal feelings?! She only made them worse. Gazing at her feet, her orbs flickered towards Hailstorm's fluffy tail. Perhaps this could be a start.
"Yes, she did. And he's a good one too." She mewed, smiling. Her eyebrows curved in sympathy for the old she. That instantly turned to panic when she saw the start of tears. STARCLAN WHAT DO I DO WHAT- shhhhhhh. Calm. Down.

She finished redressing the wound, happy it hadn't gotten worse. At least her herbs had worked. That, she was relieved about. Sitting back in her haunches, she tilted her head. The warrior looked so, so sad. She couldn't believe Icestar and this sensitive being were kin. Shaking her head, she smiled supportively this time.
"Are you kidding?! Falcondive cares about you, Hailstorm. Of course he has time for you. He was glancing over at the medicine den during his ceremony, for Starclan's sake! He was worried about YOU. If you talk to him, he will help you out, and I know he'll put time aside for you. Because under that fiest, is nice." She exclaimed. Okay, maybe the last part didn't rhyme super well and was completely corny, but hey, it was okay! Starclan she was rhyming so much around this timin- goodness.

@Blissie Bliss @Flowstream

Irisflame hurried with Ebonypaw, actually surprised the stubborn seeming apprentice had listened to her orders. That made her feel quite proud.
After all, she had only just become a full medicine cat, and she was a former Thundercla- okay, now it feels like I don't want to be respected! She shook her shock off, concerned at the apprentice's runny nose. What would help with that? She had no idea. But the catmint would probably kick in soon, and swipe that off the table.
"So, fluffball, once Yarrowkit comes back with the water, you'll be good to go. If your cough doesn't disappear within a week, come back. Don't fluff your tail about it." She mewed, narrowing her eyes at the dwindling herb supply. At least New-leaf had come about.
Yarrowkit had brought a large scrap of moss that had been soaked with water. It was dripping quickly, so he gave it to Irispaw - IrisFLAME immediately. "There you go," he said, setting the soft, wet moss at Irisflame's paws.
Old April 13th, 2020, 03:18 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

"Then how am I going to knock you down!" She couldn't stop the angry hiss at him, battling was something she was meant to be good at her!

Dogpaw began to pace anxiously back and forth before springing into the air (hopefully by surprise) in an attempt to hand on Grizzlyburrs back, hopeful to have her claws in his fur.

@wren

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank

Last edited by teddy.; April 13th, 2020 at 03:18 PM.
Old April 13th, 2020, 03:19 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Undertaker

Rosedapple had made sure Scorchpaw had delivered his catch to the prey pile before giving him the rest of the day to himself. She set her own squirrel down in the pile and scanned the surroundings for Beastspark.

Finding him, the calico stalked up to him, giving her tail a wave to catch his attention.

"Beastspark." she greeted before getting to the point. "My patrol just got back, we hadn't caught much, but we could provided one thing each." a slight smile twitched on her otherwise neutral expression. "Scorchpaw caught his first squirrel." she purred with a hint of pride.
Old April 13th, 2020, 03:30 PM
I’m full of it

The tom shifted from paw to paw feeling that pump of adrenaline in his chest. “Watch how I fight back.. find my weak spots and attack” he offered seeing her frustration. Though.. he couldn’t let her off easy. Tomorrow was a real battle with real cats and real threats. She wouldn’t be so lucky.

Than suddenly she sprang and for a moment he was flustered trying to get the words out. He ducked although it was far too late- dogpaw landed on his shoulders. His first instinct however was to start bucking like crazy.

@S-oft

François Lelord

Old April 13th, 2020, 03:42 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@Shimm
Nodding, Oakpaw tucked his paws in and rolled over once more, it was smoother than the first time. Pushing himself off the ground he lashed out a ferocious paw. Then he grinned and raised his chin with pride. got it!

Creekwind was satisfied with Oakpaw's ability to be able to learn quickly. Her one dark sapphire eye watched as he performed the move a couple of more times, each better than the former. "I think that is all good for today unless you want to learn one more move?"Looking at Oakpaw.
Old April 13th, 2020, 03:46 PM
s

Dogpaw was taken back a little but she gripped onto him using his fur as leverage. She bit inti his scruff, being glad to be smaller for once. She clung on as much as possible but Dogpaw eventually slipped, clinging onto the side of Grizzlyburrs flank.
@wren

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 13th, 2020, 04:07 PM
I’m full of it

Grizzlyburr let out a howl of pain feeling her teeth dig into his scruff. He began to buck even harder letting out a grown- though as she began to slip down his side he had a though and teetered over so he’d land right on top of her and hopefully dislodge her from clinging to his side.

@S-oft

François Lelord

Old April 13th, 2020, 04:12 PM
milk and honey

My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Heart still racing from the declaration of battle - and of her own satisfaction with being named to guard camp - Puddlemask padded with tail held high to a corner of the clearing. Her blue-violet eyes flicked to the various groups of cats milling about and discussing the attack. She was looking for Daintybird, Daisybloom, or Voleskip - her fellow guardians - to discuss their roles going forward.

Puddlemask's fur was bristling with restless energy. She wouldn't mind any cat to talk to while she waited.

[ @Dipper ] [ @Spiderfrost ] [ @Hexict ]

frequently inactive due to adhd, pls vm me if i forgot abt something
Old April 13th, 2020, 04:17 PM
s

The air was knocked out of Dogpaw's chest when she was squashed between the sandy ground and the large warrior on top of her. She wheezed out, squirming but she used the opportunity to bunny kicked the hell out of Grizzlyburrs side.

@wren

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Closed Thread