Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 6th, 2021, 04:12 PM

Default Re: April Gathering

~Silverclaw~
Silverclaw padded to Seastones with Thunderclan, surprised to see Lionstorm up where Sootstar was supposed to be. She looked around for a spot and sat down.
{Open}
Old April 6th, 2021, 04:14 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Spidercrawl walked over, keeping to himself mostly. He really didn't like being there, especially when ShadowClan would be, too. Still, he swallowed his discomfort and sat down. (Open!)

Thistlethorn lumbered over, the young warrior ignoring his slowly healing injury. He had gotten it looked at and latched, but he wanted to the join the Gathering. So, he snuck over, hoping neither his apprentice nor anyone else would notice him and his wound out of place there. (Open!)

Bump me only after two days.

Old April 6th, 2021, 04:14 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

[ OPEN ; quote or mention me ^^ ]
Sprigcloud strolled across the sandy beach , a smile on his face as he took a seat under the seastones , not too far away from his fellow clan members. He was in a good mood , which was not uncommon for someone like himself. Honestly , he was a bit excited. This was a chance for him to talk to other cats from the other clans-- while he did love talking to his clanmates , it was always interesting talking to a new person that he had never met before.

Though , he did realize that his clan was the first to arrive , but surely the other clans wouldn't take too long to also arrive. He did plan on being a bit cautious. Especially with shadowclan , they were known to be a bit...uh , cruel. Of course , that didn't mean all of the clan members were cruel , and there was a truce for gatherings. He still wanted to be careful though , even if it required a bit of prejudice.

Sprigclouds ears perked as he heard thunderclan leader arrive. Hah! He was right , the other clans would be here in no time. Maybe one of the thunderclanners would decide to interact with him , or he would go over and talk to them instead.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; April 6th, 2021 at 04:15 PM.
Old April 6th, 2021, 04:15 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Speaking of the devil.

Lionstorm's unwavering gaze rested on ThunderClan's leader as Yuckstar approached, a scowl etched across his muzzle. "I did resign, but if Sootstar and Stormcall were here I wouldn't be on this rock." And then, angrily, because Lionstorm ran on impulse and couldn't regulate his emotions in his current state, "What the hell is wrong with you? You couldn't drive your freaking coyotes into the outskirts so you chased them into our territory and didn't even have the decency to warn us? They're dead because of you."

[ @Slushie ]
Old April 6th, 2021, 04:19 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fierceclaw View Post
~Streampelt~
Streampelt padded with Riverclan to Seastones and sat down. What would the other clans say about Snakeheart being the only high rank and Lionstorm leading the clan for the time being? He shook his head and spotted Birdstream. He bounded over to her. "Hey Birdstream. How are you doing today?" He mewed.
@Viper2008

~Fiercepaw~
Fiercepaw padded to Seastones for the second time in her life. She found a spot and sat down, waiting for the other clans to come.
{Open}
"Tired." Birdstream sighed
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old April 6th, 2021, 04:20 PM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Nightpaw
Nightpaw bounded along with her Clan as they arrived at the Gathering. This would be her first time attending, as ThunderClan hadn't gone when she was first made an apprentice.

Nightpaw scanned the clearing. It appeared that RiverClan was already there. She bumped into an apprentice smelling of fish and nodded a greeting. She might as well try to make friends from other Clans, it would be interesting to see what they were like. "Hello," she meowed.
@Kyrieknight

Gingerpaw
Gingerpaw padded up to the Seastones. It felt like forever since he had been here last. Of course, that had been as a warrior. He hoped none of his friends in other Clans would be too prying. Or, they could never have to find out. He didn't think that Buckstar would report something like this. Hopefully, he could go about his training and be made a warrior without any of the other Clans knowing he had been demoted. Holding his head high, he took his place in the clearing.
(Open)

Last edited by MooingPanda; April 6th, 2021 at 04:22 PM.
Old April 6th, 2021, 04:20 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by jude View Post
[ OPEN ; quote or mention me ^^ ]
Sprigcloud strolled across the sandy beach , a smile on his face as he took a seat under the seastones , not too far away from his fellow clan members. He was in a good mood , which was not uncommon for someone like himself. Honestly , he was a bit excited. This was a chance for him to talk to other cats from the other clans-- while he did love talking to his clanmates , it was always interesting talking to a new person that he had never met before.

Though , he did realize that his clan was the first to arrive , but surely the other clans wouldn't take too long to also arrive. He did plan on being a bit cautious. Especially with shadowclan , they were known to be a bit...uh , cruel. Of course , that didn't mean all of the clan members were cruel , and there was a truce for gatherings. He still wanted to be careful though , even if it required a bit of prejudice.

Sprigclouds ears perked as he heard thunderclan leader arrive. Hah! He was right , the other clans would be here in no time. Maybe one of the thunderclanners would decide to interact with him , or he would go over and talk to them instead.
Robinwhisker strolled in behind her leader, head held high. It had been a few moons since she had last been at a gathering, and she was excited to speak with cats of other clans again. They just had the most interesting stories! Scanning the crowd excitedly, she wasn't surprised to see Windclan or Shadowclan were missing. Typical She thought with a shrug. Riverclan cats were friendlier anyways.

Thats when she spotted Sprigcloud, a friendly looking warrior who smelled of fish. "Hey! I don't believe we've met before. I'm Robinwhisker of Thunderclan." She greeted, smiling brightly.
Old April 6th, 2021, 04:21 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Buckstar's face twisted into concern and then horror as Lionstorm unleashed on him, and he took an involuntary step back, his ears flattening against his head. "Oh, StarClan, I- I'm so sorry. I didn't realize-" He cut himself off, his gaze searching Lionstorm's own. "I thought that was where they had gone! I didn't realize they'd gone over to you, I would have told you if I'd known, I- I'm so sorry." 'Sorry' never filled hungry bellies. Couldn't even come close to reviving dead Clanmates, fallen friends. "Is- Is there anything I can do? To make this right? I never meant for this to happen."

// @BILL.

Old April 6th, 2021, 04:22 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooingPanda View Post
Nightpaw
Nightpaw bounded along with her Clan as they arrived at the Gathering. This would be her first time attending, as ThunderClan hadn't gone when she was first made an apprentice.

Nightpaw scanned the clearing. It appeared that RiverClan was already there. She took a seat next to an apprentice smelling of fish and nodded a greeting. She might as well try to make friends from other Clans, it would be interesting to see what they were like. "Hello," she meowed.
@Kyrieknight

Gingerpaw
Gingerpaw padded up to the Seastones. It felt like forever since he had been here last. Of course, that had been as a warrior. He hoped none of his friends in other Clans would be too prying. Or, they could never have to find out. He didn't think that Buckstar would report something like this. Hopefully, he could go about his training and be made a warrior without any of the other Clans knowing he had been demoted. Holding his head high, he took his place in the clearing.
(Open)
Reedpaw beamed. Whoa, another apprentice! She smelled of trees so... maybe ThunderClan? "Hi! Nice to meet you!" He greeted energetically. "My name is Reedpaw of RiverClan! And you?"

Bump me only after two days.

Old April 6th, 2021, 04:23 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Twilightstar gingerly made her way across the sand, muscles tensed with the tender recollection of blood spurting and fur flying everywhere. Pushing it aside, the WindClan leader cast her gaze up towards the stones where she found Buckstar and.... Lionstorm? She had her own problems to deal with, so wasn’t going to give the other clans too much of her mind. The curiosity she once felt dance across her mind had dulled with the bitter realization that it was everyone for themselves. Bouncing up onto the stones and taking a seat, she dipped her head to both toms, before turning her gather below. Her tail twitched uncomfortably as she heard Lionstorm speak and Buckstar stutter, it seemed like she was no longer the only one with issues between clans now?

(WINDCLAN HAS ARRIVED)

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Closed Thread